• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smoked-Glass

• Kiwidoug

• frankblack

• complete control

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Send the reserve team and break their legs.

sounds good to me..let the reserves beat them..now that would be classic

Laughable really but I didn't expect anything better from the corrupt pricks at the SFA. Any other club I would want us to withdraw but Hibs are so pathetic that it will be beautiful when our unprepared and unfit squad destroys them.

5 hours ago, been here before said:

Have you managed to find "Tynie" on a map yet?

Encouraging new fans to the club. Good job 🤦

The whole things an absolute farce and I've previously said I'd back the club to pull out of the competition. The likelihood is that the game will be played, the other way to look at it is that we have months to prepare for this 1 game. Hibs on the other hand have a premiership season to prepare for, and its not outwith the realms of reality that they have a poor start and face the prospect of a Semi final against Hearts that have had nothing to do for 3 months other than mainly focus on this game. 

Pasquale for King
12 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I'm with you. So can anyone clarify : Hearts will start pre season training in about 3-4  weeks , ready for an early October league start date. All this confirmed by Scottish govt & SFA : or did I miss something ? 

We start back on 3rd of August, we will have 3 Betfred cup ties on Oct 6,19,13th and league games on 17/24th so 5 games into our season after 3 months of training, and a few friendlies too. Unless we are reinstated, then who knows 🤷🏾‍♂️?!?!

been here before
31 minutes ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

Acting like your overly dramatically offended.

Good job 🤦‍♀️

6 hours ago, been here before said:

Have you managed to find "Tynie" on a map yet?

Sorry, TyneCASTLE.  Castle being the fortress.   Terry.  HHGH.

40 minutes ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

You may find that Tynecastle will have a lot of new fans next season, the way that Hearts have been treated has struck a chord in the hearts of other fans, I am one of those. Looking forward to supporting the boys in maroon.  

33 minutes ago, been here before said:

Acting like your overly dramatically offended.

Good job 🤦‍♀️

Not offended in the slightest, you just come across as a dick to other users of the forum. 

been here before
51 minutes ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

Not offended in the slightest, you just come across as a dick to other users of the forum. 

Cool. Im sure he's thankful you have his back.

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

We start back on 3rd of August, we will have 3 Betfred cup ties on Oct 6,19,13th and league games on 17/24th so 5 games into our season after 3 months of training, and a few friendlies too. Unless we are reinstated, then who knows 🤷🏾‍♂️?!?!

Cheers.

7 hours ago, sassenach said:

A bit harsh!  He's bought a season ticket, despite living in Wales.

Cheers sassenach, that's a pint or two for you! Terry. 🍻 

On 21/07/2020 at 12:32, Mundaydog said:

Semi final date isn't too bad but the final on the last sunday before Christmas... lets just forget about the Christmas shoppers travelling into Glasgow by car or train.

Not to mention a potential 2nd covid spike. What happens if one team has to call off the Semi or the Final at the last minute due to players testing positive...

If it's Celtic that have players testing positive then the game will be awarded to Celtic, if it's any of the other 3 teams then the game will be awarded to Celtic. The bonus here for the GFA, if this occurs in our semi final there is a possibility we can then look forward to a final of Celtic V Celtic, finally a game that the GFA can look forward to and one with more sporting integrity than anyone could have hoped to achieve. Finally a game the officials would be able to referee without bias. 

To summarise, if it wasn't for Hearts I would be done with Scottish football, they don't even hide the corruption anymore, the whole thing is run by one club* for the benefit of one club*

*used to be two but one died in 2012

#CorruptToTheCore

Edited by Slim1874

Pasquale for King

What was the point of actually announcing the dates without working out which games are on the particular days 🤷🏾‍♂️?

willie wallace

Robbie looking forward to the semi final. 

Only 2 weeks after season starts but will play a lot of friendlies before then.

Will be interesting to see who the opposition is.😀

It's a long way off but with the possibility of fans being able to attend surely Murrayfield would be the place to play for health and safety reasons alone never mind the common sense factor.

Smoked-Glass
On 21/07/2020 at 23:02, i8hibsh said:

Hibs will be 3 months into their season and have a premier league squad. We will be rusty, unfit and have championship quality throughout. Therefore 2 nil Hearts.

Correct. 

Smoked-Glass
On 22/07/2020 at 19:30, Pasquale for King said:

What was the point of actually announcing the dates without working out which games are on the particular days 🤷🏾‍♂️?

Think the broadcasters still have to pick the games.   Only reason I can think of. 

NaturalOrder74
1 minute ago, Rods said:

Dying to vote us down due to fearing us on the pitch. This plus history will see us humiliate them again. 

every single time it’s the ‘odds on’ hibs win we end up humiliating them 

Hearts beat Hibs.

It’s normal, it’s the natural order of things, it’s correct.

The docksiders will already be dreading another leathering from the establishment club.

David McCaig
47 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Think the broadcasters still have to pick the games.   Only reason I can think of. 

Can the first match v Dundee be moved to the Friday if we have more than 3 players playing international football less than 48 hours earlier on the Wednesday night?

59 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

There is Europa league matches on Thursday 29th October, so no date will be decided until the group stages of the Europa league are confirmed. If either Celtic or Aberdeen make the group stages then we will be on the Saturday. 

46 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Hearts beat Hibs.

The docksiders will already be dreading another leathering from the establishment club.

Don’t think you can call us the establishment club after what’s happened to us. It’s the establishment that’s stabbed us in the back.

Guest ToqueJambo
51 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Hearts beat Hibs.

And the more things are stacked in Hibs favour the more likely that is. And they know it.

To be honest I'm looking forward to it more going into it as the massive underdogs we will than if we'd got reconstruction or reinstatement.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Exactly but show them the fixtures, pick the games, it’s not rocket science 🤷🏾‍♂️

Pasquale for King
54 minutes ago, Rizla said:

Don’t think you can call us the establishment club after what’s happened to us. It’s the establishment that’s stabbed us in the back.

Indeed, the only establishment club wears green, their fans don’t like being called it.

21 minutes ago, Rods said:

Their whole club smells of fear. 

They try to disguise it by being neighbours with Seafield Sewage works but they fool no-one. 

Seafield Sewage works have complained about them lowering the tone of the area.

will-i-am-a-jambo
2 hours ago, Morgan said:

Hearts beat Hibs.

Really? Where have you been for the last four months?! Did you mean to type anti-establishment club?

Edited by will-i-am-a-jambo

On 21/07/2020 at 17:07, jonnothejambo said:

We will be match fit and fans won't be allowed to attend in any sort of numbers. 

They can stick it up their arse as far as I am concerned. 

It's all about the Mhanks. Nothing more  nothing less.

Exactly as long as they get their precious treble nothing else matters. Feck the lot of them. 

9 hours ago, Rizla said:

8 hours ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

Really? Where have you been for the last four months?! Did you mean to type anti-establishment club?

Hearts are still, and always will be, the establishment club of Edinburgh and the Lothians; the true representatives of the city, the region and it's people. 

Scottish football wise, however, we've gone rogue. 😊

10 hours ago, Morgan said:

Hearts beat Hibs.

They're terrified of us, my friend. 

If it wasn't for that pesky semi final their rotten little lives would be complete. All the poor buggers wanted was a season without Hearts tormenting them. 

Nae luck, ya Lochend bawbags.

Hearts are coming to get ye. 

Nookie Bear

Has to be at Murrayfield. Even if only 10k are allowed to attend, having that number of people travelling to Glasgow is stupid. 

I will leave it in the capable hands of the Scottish Football authorities to sort it.

Hectormasson
2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Has to be at Murrayfield. Even if only 10k are allowed to attend, having that number of people travelling to Glasgow is stupid. 

I will leave it in the capable hands of the Scottish Football authorities to sort it.

The f....k ups will make it midday on a sat at hamdung !!     

ford donald
21 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

That will be a no then.

43 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

You are of course kidding with that last sentence aren't you.

Nookie Bear
10 minutes ago, Jumper said:

You are of course kidding with that last sentence aren't you.

Of course. 

But why are we operating in an environment that doesn’t allow this kind of thinking? Why are we not hearing noises from hibs pushing for this to happen? 

Not up to us to push it. It’s not our game anymore so the rest can deal with it and live with it. 

51 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Won't be going even if it was in my back garden.

Honestly don't understand the thinking behind this attitude . Cup semi final , against them , shared gate , why wouldn't you go ?

I do understand the wish to boycott some clubs grounds . But don't understand why we should stop away fans paying to get into Tynecastle . 

We get there money , they get to find out about the wankers who run their clubs

18 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Honestly don't understand the thinking behind this attitude . Cup semi final , against them , shared gate , why wouldn't you go ?

I do understand the wish to boycott some clubs grounds . But don't understand why we should stop away fans paying to get into Tynecastle . 

because it’s a joke. Last seasons cup with this seasons squads ? With us being hugely disadvantaged being about 8 weeks behind the other 3 clubs in preparation/ games.  In a cup run by a wankfest organisation who decided to charge us during arbitration (next week we find out that punishment).

I won’t be going either. Don’t care who it’s against. They can GTF. £30 in FOH will be my contribution.

14 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

This is a sham to engineer a way to hand Celtic another trophy.  Even the Europa place has been removed and handed to Aberdeen.

If you can't see the double standards from the SFA to shaft us in the league and also this cup then the problem lies with you.

I won't be contributing to this sham and won't ever support their joke of a national team again, and I speak as a former long term member of the Scotland Supporters Club.

As for banning visiting fans to Tynecastle once restrictions are lifted, I think there are rules that limit any actions we can take.

August Landmesser
19 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

The fact that the cup is only going ahead so Celtic can get their treble is the main problem, as well as our being expelled into a league which means we'll have fewer competitive games to prepare and (possibly) a lower standard of squad than we would have had in April. As far as I'm concerned season 19/20 is over, and we shouldn't be prolonging the farce for the sake of Celtic. I won't go to the semi (if fans can even attend) as I feel that this would condone the SFA's shady decision.

I'm also loath to give any of my money to the SFA generally. FoH will get my ticket cash that day. 

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

But thats common sense bud, that shower dont do sense, mind the 2 semi finals on one day, clowns.

The shared gate money won’t come to much anyway if fans are allowed back in 

If by miracle 10k hearts fans allowed in then that gets split 4 ways mind so peanuts at end of day if people decide to boycott