Smoked-Glass

semi final v hibs on 31/10 or 1/11 (updated)

Morgan
8 hours ago, martoon said:

Hearts are still, and always will be, the establishment club of Edinburgh and the Lothians; the true representatives of the city, the region and it's people. 

Scottish football wise, however, we've gone rogue. 😊

This is what I was getting at.  :thumbsup:   You just worded it better than I.

Needless to say though, the pedants were all over me like a cheap suit.  :vrface:

Rizla
9 hours ago, martoon said:

Hearts are still, and always will be, the establishment club of Edinburgh and the Lothians; the true representatives of the city, the region and it's people. 

Yeah in Edinburgh martoon as far as we’re concerned but to the establishment of spfl/sfa & bigot twins we are the rabble rousers.

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Be annouced in a few weeks I'd say. 

No rush really. 

Swanny17

I still can’t believe there are people struggling to understand why we should boycott games, even a semi or a final. 

However, in an ideal world the SFA would pay a fortune to rent Murrayfield and lose money as no Hearts fans turn up. 

We’ll beat that shower of inbred, mutant, junkie, jakeball, sister fisting scaffs wherever we play them and regardless of fans. 

will-i-am-a-jambo
14 hours ago, martoon said:

That makes sense! Thanks for explaining.

will-i-am-a-jambo
5 hours ago, Morgan said:

This is what I was getting at.  :thumbsup:   You just worded it better than I.

Needless to say though, the pedants were all over me like a cheap suit.  :vrface:

Yes martoon has explained that well. I just didn't understand where you were coming from. I think everyone is still a bit raw and angry over the situation we find ourselves in (l know l certainly am). No need for the cheap digs though.

gorgie rd eh11

The season's over, we can't finish it, apart from the bits we can finish.

Global pandemic, let's arrange a game between two teams from the same city in another city. 

It's all part of the Scottish football pantomime. 

Smoked-Glass
4 hours ago, Swanny17 said:

I still can’t believe there are people struggling to understand why we should boycott games, even a semi or a final. 

However, in an ideal world the SFA would pay a fortune to rent Murrayfield and lose money as no Hearts fans turn up. 

We’ll beat that shower of inbred, mutant, junkie, jakeball, sister fisting scaffs wherever we play them and regardless of fans. 

Get to the game  .  

frankblack
12 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Get to the game  .  

giphy.gif

Smoked-Glass
3 hours ago, frankblack said:

giphy.gif

Facepalm

frankblack
Just now, Smoked-Glass said:

Facepalm

:rofl:

If you are going to attempt a comeback, at least get it right.

Smoked-Glass
4 hours ago, frankblack said:

:rofl:

If you are going to attempt a comeback, at least get it right.

The word was enough. 

frankblack
34 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

The word was enough. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952p2spoiuvdcyy5fv4kg

Smoked-Glass
24 minutes ago, frankblack said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952p2spoiuvdcyy5fv4kg

Facepalm 🤣

frankblack
11 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Facepalm 🤣

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bmhhplhibumjadaz63y

Smoked-Glass
1 hour ago, frankblack said:

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bmhhplhibumjadaz63y

🌴 

NANOJAMBO

Maybe you guys could start your own thread and carry it on there ? 

frankblack
7 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Maybe you guys could start your own thread and carry it on there ? 

Probably better the mods just lock this one as the OP can't handle opinions that don't agree with theirs.

Smoked-Glass

Am done.  Ppl. Can go or stay away if they want.  No point in jambos fighting each other at this time. 

Personally am glad the game is going ahead and might just watch on TV if don't fancy going all the way to Glasgow. 

julienbrellier

Firstly not sure why people think there will be fans there, there won't so it will be played in front of an empty stadium. No chance fans will be coming back until perhaps beginning of 2021 at the earliest. It just isn't (and shouldn't be) a priority getting fans into crowded stadiums right now. I understand why most want it called off, it;'s a disgrace that they are picking and choosing what they do/don't finish so I would support the whole thing being called off. However the club want to play it and I think we have a very good chance of winning it. We just need to sort ourselves out. On paper , now that we have a decent keeper, we are better than them.

Hectormasson
On 01/08/2020 at 23:11, gorgie rd eh11 said:

The season's over, we can't finish it, apart from the bits we can finish.

Global pandemic, let's arrange a game between two teams from the same city in another city. 

It's all part of the Scottish football pantomime. 

Absolute f.....g cretins !            

Clerry Jambo
44 minutes ago, julienbrellier said:

Firstly not sure why people think there will be fans there, there won't so it will be played in front of an empty stadium. No chance fans will be coming back until perhaps beginning of 2021 at the earliest. It just isn't (and shouldn't be) a priority getting fans into crowded stadiums right now. I understand why most want it called off, it;'s a disgrace that they are picking and choosing what they do/don't finish so I would support the whole thing being called off. However the club want to play it and I think we have a very good chance of winning it. We just need to sort ourselves out. On paper , now that we have a decent keeper, we are better than them.

Yip, game is going to be end of October, however whatever the crowd is going to be, tickets need sold weeks in advance, so decisions effectively need to be made sooner.

dannymack
12 hours ago, julienbrellier said:

The thought of the SFA having 2 Semi Finals and a final with no fans at them is weirdly arousing.

Stick that in yer pipe and smoke it 

Smoked-Glass
5 hours ago, dannymack said:

The thought of the SFA having 2 Semi Finals and a final with no fans at them is weirdly arousing.

Stick that in yer pipe and smoke it 

Could have the game in Saughton or some other pitch.  

dannymack
3 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Could have the game in Saughton or some other pitch.  

Long bangers should settle it but Saughton would be unfair to hibs because its our end of the city and would be a huge advantage to us.

CJGJ
20 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Yip, game is going to be end of October, however whatever the crowd is going to be, tickets need sold weeks in advance, so decisions effectively need to be made sooner.

Not really..plenty of matches sell tickets just a couple of weeks before and many a few days before

Easily wait until after the first week in October at least

luckydug

I've not given it much thought as I don't think there is any prospect of crowds being allowed back anytime soon. 

Which will likely mean the SFA will try and play the ties round end of January. 

Kiwidoug
4 hours ago, luckydug said:

I've not given it much thought as I don't think there is any prospect of crowds being allowed back anytime soon. 

Which will likely mean the SFA will try and play the ties round end of January. 

That would be much fairer to Hearts therefore it won't happen.

The Spy Who Loved Me

image.jpeg.62edbaea6058c34232e327f85d8b075d.jpeg

Edited by The Spy Who Loved Me

Jumper
25 minutes ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

After my scum neighbour's snide today I want us to rip them a new one, with rusty pliers.

Tennant's  6's
34 minutes ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

Exactly the attitude that we should ALWAYS have against that lot, and all the other pish in this footballing backwater. 

This better show an end to the Martin's,  Damour's et al weak willed mentality. 

Changes are clearly taking place, for the better. 

About bloody time! 

FTH  HHGH 

John Findlay
41 minutes ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

Craig knows alright.

ER and the shoes off Derby. Before the game Hearts were warming up the away end West stand side. I was that side lower section near the very front.

I called Craig over as the warm up was ending. 

I said, Craig just beat them. He replied, we will.

Big Zal did the rest.

Craig Gordon knows.

Edited by John Findlay