semi final v hibs on 31/10 (updated)

Smoked-Glass

The SFA sat on their collective arses and did absolutely nothing to assist in sorting out the end of season fiasco and have now thrown their dummy put the pram.

Hearts should refuse to participate in the process and withdraw from the Cup for the foreseeable future. 

Seriously,  **** them all. 

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smoked-Glass

• Kiwidoug

• frankblack

• complete control

1 hour ago, hoofhearted said:

So as the SFA are now putting the boot in, does this mean we will be expelled from the 19/20 Scottish cup competition for not following the correct protocol and going to court. As far as I’m concerned now they can stick it up their ronson, the SFA did nothing about the SPFL debacle yet want to stamp their authority now, corrupt as lochend.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53405293

I think this may happen.  Removes one problem game for them to schedule.   

2 minutes ago, Paolo said:

I think this may happen.  Removes one problem game for them to schedule.   

Just one more step to awarding smeltic another "dodgey trophy*"

Most older people tend to be less extreme than their younger counterparts in terms of thoughts and deeds.  That description certainly applies to me but in this instance I am 100% behind Heaets v the rest.

The SFA, the SPFL, most other clubs and Hibs in particular are firmly in my crosshairs and I am fully prepared for any and every battle ahead.

The support of Hearts supporters via the FoH is just inspiring and we are well placed to take on allcomers, on and off the field.

Always Hearts.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Let's see what happens over the next couple of weeks and then when they decide to try to arrange the Scottish cup continuation we go straight for arbitration stating the integrity of the competition for 19/20 was compromised due to there no longer being a level playing field. How could smelltic field a team when their keepers that were registered to play in the semis have both left so why would it be fair to allow them to play new signings? 

Expulsion from what’s an already Tainted cup (a season later with different squads etc) is neither here nor there. Just another way of giving that filth Celtic*  another trophy.

Under no circumstances should Hearts fans attend even if we aren’t expelled from it. A serious point needs to be made.

on the day of the semi we should all donate £25 to FOH and raise a shit load and Stick it to them all. Imagine 15,000 of us raising £375,000 as a FEK YOU to these wanks

heartandsoul
1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

Expulsion from what’s an already Tainted cup (a season later with different squads etc) is neither here nor there. Just another way of giving that filth Celtic*  another trophy.

Under no circumstances should Hearts fans attend even if we aren’t expelled from it. A serious point needs to be made.

on the day of the semi we should all donate £25 to FOH and raise a shit load and Stick it to them all. Imagine 15,000 of us raising £375,000 as a FEK YOU to these wanks

This 100%

Castle rock
1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

It has to be this

2 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Hand on heart I dont usually go in for this 'type' of action, but these last few months have made me more militant and protective of our club....I actually think it would have a profound positive effect on the players also funnily enough if the fans were not there...we care that much there is a bigger picture than that one game......

Count me in!!!

ToadKiller Dog

I'm now of the mind maybe we should go and turn it to the SFA get to **** semi.

Get a giant SFA corrupt to the core flag .

Forget about the hubs( the players will take care of them ) just make it a massive protest 

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

Byyy The Light
3 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Right behind you with this. Need to make it happen. I really hope not 1 Hearts fan attends that match. Would be a massive statement.

Byyy The Light
49 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Forget about the hubs( the players will take care of them ) just make it a massive protest 

Just get a squad to go in and set up the banners and flags and then leave. Would get plenty tv coverage 

47 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

The club should be clear that they will not sell any more tickets for the game. If fans wish to attend they can get tickets direct from the SFA.

If the SFA is thinking about hitting Hearts with a massive fine (they are) then let's hit back : take our share from the pooled money by contributing nothing and using those funds to pay the fine. 

Howdy Doody Jambo

Am I correct in saying that the SPFL have ended the 19/20 season but the SFA have not? 

ToadKiller Dog
9 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

Just get a squad to go in and set up the banners and flags and then leave. Would get plenty tv coverage 

That would do better ,good idea 

10 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

I’m going nowhere near it. SFA can whistle.

FoH will be getting a £30 donation in the days leading up to it if it goes ahead.

The way I feel now is I wont ever be back at Hampden. 

crunchy frog
11 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

That is a tremendous idea. I'm in.

We should be telling the SFA as the season has been ended we will not be participating in last seasons tournament 

On 25/06/2020 at 11:32, JackLadd said:

Has to be at Murrayfield with 20k socially distancing, not allowed to travel more than 5 miles for leisure per Scroogeon.

Scroogeon?

:vrface: 

:vrface:

OmiyaHearts
12 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Thats a good idea, plus Hearts still get 50% of the gate receipts😎

The Scottish cup she be cancelled void if they can’t finish season they can’t finish cup competitions but they will finish it to keep Celtic happy to give them a treble treble chance Scottish football is all about the ugly sisters from the west. I wish we could get out off Scottish corrupted football 

22games nro

3 point plan 

Step 1 Don’t go to the game 

Step 2 collect 25% of the profits from the 2 semi finals 

Step 3 poetic justice 

F71D8956-DC67-40E5-949A-B92D8BE6CED3.jpeg

buzzbomb1958
On 14/07/2020 at 18:29, Clerry Jambo said:

Hearts fans won’t be going to that dump in numbers unfortunately, however we need to make a point feck the lot of them

This 100% we will just sit with our hand out and take our share of the pot while putting very little in I for one would like to see no Jambos anywhere near this ,let's send a message these Kent's won't forget , especially if it's televised how stupid would they look throughout the sporting world please let this happen

Clerry Jambo
1 minute ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

This 100% we will just sit with our hand out and take our share of the pot while putting very little in I for one would like to see no Jambos anywhere near this ,let's send a message these Kent's won't forget , especially if it's televised how stupid would they look throughout the sporting world please let this happen

The only people I would feel for are the players, they don't deserve empty stands for a semi final but I think Hearts fans will make a point.

Hearts should field a team but get four players sent off for deliberate handballs in the first few minutes. And with no fans it would make a mockery of the whole situation and taint the trophy for whoever ‘wins’ it. 

12 hours ago, scottg71 said:

We should be telling the SFA as the season has been ended we will not be participating in last seasons tournament 

Exactly. Expel us into a league that doesn’t start till October, then expect you play against other clubs who have had eight weeks head start on you. Think we’ll be keeping the complience officer busy for the foreseeable.

said to our wee hibby at work today that i couldn't wait to play LAST seasons semi and ragdoll them and he visibly squirmed :yas::scenes:

32 minutes ago, Logan Roy said:

Hearts should field a team but get four players sent off for deliberate handballs in the first few minutes. And with no fans it would make a mockery of the whole situation and taint the trophy for whoever ‘wins’ it. 

Would you be logan roy the lifelong hibs fan??

MarkDevriesScores4
On 14/07/2020 at 20:54, 1971fozzy said:

Sounds good to me 👍🏼

buzzbomb1958
18 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Sounds good to me 👍🏼

Plus our share of the gate money I'd love it biggest feck the lot of you ever

Hectormasson
21 hours ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

That would do better ,good idea 

Sadly anything that they find offensive, they would have taking down,, b.......s!

Hectormasson
On 30/06/2020 at 08:35, Smoked-Glass said:

Did Joel perreria do well at man u??? 

Couldn't see him doing well anywhere ? Absolute  imposter !      Should have been booted out ages ago .........

been here before
1 hour ago, sac said:

Exactly. Expel us into a league that doesn’t start till October, then expect you play against other clubs who have had eight weeks head start on you. Think we’ll be keeping the complience officer busy for the foreseeable.

The SFA hasnt expelled anyone.

1 hour ago, Logan Roy said:

Logan, aye?

Captain Canada

Doncaster is on the board of the SPFL and SFA. Desperate to get one competition completed months ago and desperate to get another played to a conclusion in a few month's time. 

Since the league cup is optional for clubs next season, I think last season's Scottish Cup should be too. 

I think apart from the clubs voted against the SPFL proposal to end the season we should donate the ticket money for each of these games to FOH as a big FU to every club who chose their own self interests instead of getting clubs demoted. All supporters groups should get together and arrange this with their respective members. Let's stick the big middle finger up to the corrupt GFA and the rest of Scottish Football who voted to shaft us. Payback is a b*tch.....

niblick1874
5 hours ago, cookieboy said:

said to our wee hibby at work today that i couldn't wait to play LAST seasons semi and ragdoll them and he visibly squirmed :yas::scenes:

Now were'r talking. 

The prospect is actually took good to turn down now that we know the SFA are going to charge us for being baddies.

Firstly, we complete a hat trick of 21st centuary Scottish Cup humiliations over our great friends.  Then we win the Scottish Cup for the 3rd tine this centuary.  Finally, and best of all, some donkey from the SFA has to 0resent it to us.

Too good to miss.

10 hours ago, Logan Roy said:

I was thinking we should field a team of fans and let them kick lumps out hibs until it gets abandoned

Gives a little back to the fans and keeps the players free of any suspension

21 hours ago, luckydug said:

We'll be banned anyway. 

Hibs get a bye into the final. 

I suppose that it is just there turn for a bye to the final after we got 1 in 2006.

An SC semi final at Hampden 

Against your biggest rivals 

And you think we should boycott?

Sounds all very ‘Hibs’ if you ask me! 

I just couldn’t not go to this and I’m sure many others feel the same. Having our team run out at a semi final with an empty Hearts end and 20k of them there. We’d be sending the wrong message across imo.  I’m sure the club would want as many of us to attend as humanly possible. 

Not happening for me. I’d rather we just refused the offer to compete than have a mass boycott. By all means we should target certain games to vent our feelings and show solidarity, ie Dundee away, but the SC semi isn’t the one to have any sort of boycott let alone a mass boycott. If there’s one game that our club wants us to attend in huge numbers it would be this if....

......Covid rules apply! 

2 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I just couldn’t not go to this and I’m sure many others feel the same. Having our team run out at a semi final with an empty Hearts end and 20k of them there. We’d be sending the wrong message across imo.  I’m sure the club would want as many of us to attend as humanly possible. 

Not happening for me. I’d rather we just refused the offer to compete than have a mass boycott. By all means we should target certain games to vent our feelings and show solidarity, ie Dundee away, but the SC semi isn’t the one to have any sort of boycott let alone a mass boycott. If there’s one game that our club wants us to attend in huge numbers it would be this if....

......Covid rules apply! 

This. 

You can’t play that lot and not have the backing of the support. We should never boycott playing them. 

11 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

......Covid rules apply! 

Last time I saw them in a semi against us SJ there was nothing approaching 20,000 of them.  Closer to 2,000.

The best two fingered salute we could give to the SFA is to win the Semi, then go on to win the Final.

15 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Last time I saw them in a semi against us SJ there was nothing approaching 20,000 of them.  Closer to 2,000.

There wasn’t 20 and you were lucky if there was 2 left by the time the 4th went in Doug. If we did boycott this and had zero fans in attendance, you don’t think that they’d sell out their allocation with a free swing and a hit on offer Doug? They’d have enryone there including their granny! 

After the last derby they were talking  about a boycott ‘cause we just lie doon to the hertz’   It’s a different scenario this time around Doug. Anyway it’s all hypothetical. There will be no boycott of the semi and if it’s a full house allowed then we’ll sell out our end and that’s all that matters.  

allystrachan

If we were playing any team but hibs I’d boycott it but I don’t want to give they weasels any additional benefit to reach a final.

As said previously the best was to get it up everyone is to just go & win the semi & the final. Imagine their rage at us chanting **** the SFA as we parade the cup.