• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smoked-Glass

• Kiwidoug

• frankblack

• complete control

JamboGraham

Middle two weeks in Nov. Tue/Wed night semis, Final at the weekend. Only possible dates that work with the UEFA calendar,

either that or the final gets played Xmas week (unlikely I would have thought).

It could be 10/11 semis or 17/18 semis. Final 14/15 or 21/22. A 10 day gap would leave more time to sort out final tix, prep, etc.

* unless it is scheduled before any Championship matches are played.

Never thought I would ever see the day we were in a SF of a SC and I couldnt care less, and further dont want it played...

Fecking disgusting, poxy wee nation, yet they will claim that different organisations run diff competitions 🤯🤪

Season has ENDED!!!!!!! 

How can they make sure Celtic win the treble if it's not played?

It'll go ahead. No doubt

1 minute ago, parwj said:

If it’s on am I right new signings can’t play ? 

Could have a vote to change the rules. 

What could go wrong? 

🤠

15 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

It'll go ahead. No doubt

This.

31 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

End the league. Play the cup. 

**** off SPFL and the SFA. 

100% 

I have zero interest in it. All for Celtic*
they can ram it up their arseholes. 

21 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

Could have a vote to change the rules. 

What could go wrong? 

🤠

brilliant. They will bend every rule possible to ensure they get their tainted statistic. 
no point whatsoever in playing it for us. Fek them. Should be a mass boycott to send a message

Let's play it, win it and win the final.

No idea why everyone is so annoyed about possible relegation that they aren't up for a Cup semi final against Hibs?

We came very close to beating Celtic last year. No reason why we can't do it again. Might even be Aberdeen in the final anyway.

32 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

It'll go ahead. No doubt

Why do they need to play the games to award Celtic the title? 🤔 They did it for the premiership.

Edited by frankblack

Mid Calder Jambo
45 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

It'll go ahead. No doubt

Celtic could pay Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen £500000 each and they can have it.  They are going to have it manufactured to win it anyway so we are as well to get our cut and move on.

1 hour ago, Rods said:

Hearts declared winners due to having best record in the tournament.

But the SFA chuck us out for going to court so it’s ‘awarded’ to second place.....drum roll...Celtic 🤣🤣

Smoked-Glass
26 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

It is for me

Bad attitude. 

Pump the wee team and raise money.   Anyone not wanting this game to go ahead is mad. 

42 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

No idea why everyone is so annoyed about possible relegation that they aren't up for a Cup semi final against Hibs?

We came very close to beating Celtic last year. No reason why we can't do it again. Might even be Aberdeen in the final anyway.

Was it only last year..........?

Seems like years ago........!

21 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Bad attitude. 

Pump the wee team and raise money.   Anyone not wanting this game to go ahead is mad. 

why ? There’s a major principal here. 

Couldn't give a feck totally not interested our seasons over according spfl but we should now play a cup semi for the SFA..nah

GorgieRules22
26 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Bad attitude. 

Bad attitude ? You think.....the money I put into the club every season would disagree with you.

Were being shit on from a heavy height then being told to turn up when it suits them to play a game from a season we were told was cancelled early.

You crack on but I’ll make a stand on this one ta.

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, Restonbabe said:

If it does get played it should be played at murrayfield with 35,000 fans

30k jambos and 5k hobbits they will be away by 51 minutes

JamboGraham

It’s raw now of course but when this eventually gets played in November our world will likely look a bit more normal again. We will either have been playing top flight football for 3 months or we will be top of the Championship after 4 straight wins...and then we get to knock Hibs out the cup, I have no issue with getting behind that...

2 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Someone told me it's off. 😭

Don't think we should play, but more than likely we will.

Would be a huge statement to the SFA & SPFL "season ended" end of.

Bollocks to this cup. If the league can't be finished then why the **** should the Cup be finished? 

We are already starting the cup with a potential handicap due to the managerial change which is down to the fact that the league is finishing. How many players of this season might have RN emptied by the time this gets played due to wage cuts due to to relegation? 

Absolute farce if it goes ahead for me. 

Just now, GorgieRules22 said:

Bad attitude ? You think.....the money I put into the club every season would disagree with you.

Were being shit on from a heavy height then being told to turn up when it suits them to play a game from a season we were told was cancelled early.

You crack on but I’ll make a stand on this one ta.

With you all the way mate and same circumstances you have to make a stand do i want to win another cup yup but know what weegieland RAM IT 

They can bolt, too many players been released in some of the tesms involved. 

Celtic even stronger now on the teams left in semis.  If they wanted the season finished,  its finished. 

1 hour ago, gnasher75 said:

How about your opposition being allowed to train and your team not?

For me I could not give a flying one, if!! It goes ahead I will donate my ticket money to the FOH.....the SFA will not get a penny from me, Only Hearts.

PhoenixHearts

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but what happens to the 19-20 Cup winners europa league spot if the SC final is not played till later in the year (november?), presumably with the europa league qualifying rounds already having begun?

Europ league postponed? No spot awarded?

Understandably if Celtic were to win it, the spot would just roll over to 4th placed team in the league which is easy enough to figure out, but if a team currently without a spot were to somehow win it? 

I don't think they've given this much thought, or they've just considered it a foregone conclusion ie Celtic win.

A little confusing.

I understand why folk think we shouldn't play or attend. However, a cup semi against the wee team (imagine they are hit with a signing ban due to admin). I dont think I could miss it.

If Hearts either get reinstated or given fair compensation I'll go to the semi final.

It sounds like there realistically could be crowds come August. Hope Petrie gets his Murrayfield wish.

4 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but what happens to the 19-20 Cup winners europa league spot if the SC final is not played till later in the year (november?), presumably with the europa league qualifying rounds already having begun?

Europ league postponed? No spot awarded?

Understandably if Celtic were to win it, the spot would just roll over to 4th placed team in the league which is easy enough to figure out, but if a team currently without a spot were to somehow win it? 

I don't think they've given this much thought, or they've just considered it a foregone conclusion ie Celtic win.

A little confusing.

The Europa League place has already been transposed to the Premier League. Aberdeen, for "finishing" 4th, have been awarded it. 

J.T.F.Robertson
4 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

They can shove it up their arse. 

Ditto, from me. (sideways)

PhoenixHearts
36 minutes ago, martoon said:

The Europa League place has already been transposed to the Premier League. Aberdeen, for "finishing" 4th, have been awarded it. 

Thanks. Makes sense I suppose.

Guess the cup winners will have to just make do with a lousy cup.

queensferryjambo

If this game goes ahead serious question - anybody think we will get a fair game?

Aside from unfairness of not being match fit and Hibs having been playing back in the league potentially for a couple of months from us. 

I am talking match officials. Lets face it we are far from popular at the moment and I am sure our popularity runs through our already West Coast biased referees.

On a side note and I am sure this has been well discussed, Kevin Clancy SPFL referee is also a Senior Associate at Law Firm Shepherd & Wedderburn. They are currently the law firm opposing Hearts and Partick in the SPFL law case.

You couldn't make this shit up.....................