Posted Images

1 minute ago, Sarah O said:

Only available for 1 day.

Will be buying. 

Aye, I should maybe make that clear. 👍

ONLY AVAILABLE TO ORDER FOR ONE DAY! 

😄

thehibsareintheirbeds

Great cause, great band and a great top. Definitely going to treat myself to one 👍

Did any of you guys buy a FR cross? My wife made them and has raised over £25k for Tiny Changes so far

2 hours ago, weaz1981 said:

Did any of you guys buy a FR cross? My wife made them and has raised over £25k for Tiny Changes so far

Haven't got round to getting one. They seem massively popular. Congratulations to your wife for raising that much. 

6 hours ago, weaz1981 said:

source.gif

Dusk_Till_Dawn

That’s amazing. Are they still available to buy?

Yes! Got one for my wife! 

4 hours ago, fast_blood said:

Haven't got round to getting one. They seem massively popular. Congratulations to your wife for raising that much. 

We have a 4 month old so production has paused but probably later on in the year there will be another batch. They sell out really fast, it's been incredible.

1 hour ago, weaz1981 said:

We have a 4 month old so production has paused but probably later on in the year there will be another batch. They sell out really fast, it's been incredible.

I must follow your other half on Instagram. Congratulations on the little one. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the next batch. 

the general

Our @FRabbits @tinychanges shirts go on sale at midnight, for 24 hours (as in every minute of Saturday June 27th). We’ll share the link in good time. Any questions ping them our way. PLEASE use our size chart and measure yourself. Let’s raise lots of money for a beautiful cause https://t.co/maUhlmYtsj

19 hours ago, fast_blood said:

I must follow your other half on Instagram. Congratulations on the little one. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the next batch. 

@eala_jewellery but it's mostly baby spam just now!

Edited by weaz1981

3 hours ago, weaz1981 said:

@eala_jewellery but it's mostly baby spam just now!

Aye, saw the little one in the hearts gear 👍

Did folk just order their usual size? Think all the options are confusing me. 🤣

I'd normally buy a large.

Might have to get a L and XL just incase 🤔

Anyone got a link to take you to the appropriate page ?

I'm only getting into the home page on this site with no option to make a purchase after that.

part_time_jambo

Serious question, and apologies if I offend anyone as that is not my intention, but had anyone actually heard of Frightened Rabbit before one of their members sadly died?

2 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

Serious question, and apologies if I offend anyone as that is not my intention, but had anyone actually heard of Frightened Rabbit before one of their members sadly died?

Probably most of the folk who attended their sell out shows in the Picture House and the Barrowlands.

part_time_jambo
Just now, Busby8 said:

Probably most of the folk who attended their sell out shows in the Picture House and the Barrowlands.

Must just be me then. Probably an age thing.

7 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

Must just be me then. Probably an age thing.

No probs mate.... nae excuse mind you, .... I'm in my 60s 🙂

Edit.... Have a listen to Midnight Organ Fight 

Edited by Busby8

6 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

I was a fan of them for years before Scott Hutchison died and plenty of people used to post about them in the shed on here so they were popular.  I went to see them perform at a record store in Edinburgh one time and ended up getting a photo with the whole band.  Scott then spoke to me for a few minutes after and was a very nice guy.  Spoke to him about Hearts at one point and he said he was a Hearts fan but didn't really follow them much anymore and Grant (his brother, also in the band) was the bigger fan.

6 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

Probably one of the most popular Scottish bands of the last 15 years? They seem to have quite a big following in America.

Did you not see Scott play the Hearts Song at Tynecastle? 

Loved this vid Hearts posted recently using Scott's version.

13 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

You’re obviously not into Indy bands then? 
I can remember when Scott came on before the start of a game on his own and sang the Hearts song, just him and his guitar, in front of the old stand. Gave me goosebumps. I’m sure it was posted on here somewhere. I’d like to see it again if anyone can find it. 
I love FR’s version of the Hearts song. Probably best I’ve heard tbh. 

Just ordered mine. I took the next size up just incase I can’t shift this Covid weight gain lol :whistling:

2 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I can remember when Scott came on before the start of a game on his own and sang the Hearts song, just him and his guitar, in front of the old stand. Gave me goosebumps. I’m sure it was posted on here somewhere. I’d like to see it again if anyone can find it. 

Just ordered mine. I took the next size up just incase I can’t shift this Covid weight gain lol :whistling:

2 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I recorded the Scott singing the Hearts song at Tynecastle on my phone.

I'll have the footage somewhere.

2 minutes ago, Stanley_ said:

Thanks mate. Shows how bad my memory is getting when I thought it was the old stand. I thought it was ages ago too. That’s what watching us recently, does to you.. It ages you with stress before you know it. 

Most appreciated 

36 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

I was there before they were cool. :verysmug:

Outstanding band. 

Special Agent Dale Cooper
27 minutes ago, Whatever said:

‘My backwards walk’ is a tremendous song.

Yup, Midnight Organ Fight is a bonafide classic album.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Was more or less unaware of the band before Scott's sad departure (I live in England and am probably a bit old to keep up with younger bands), but have been incredibly touched by the sadness of Scott's story. I'd really like to get the tee-shirt but can't find a link to wherever it's being sold. Can anyone help? I clicked on the link in OP but only got the twitter account and can't see anything that takes me to the site that is selling it, though probably just me being an old fart. Not got much time left to order it as I'm off to work in an hour and a half :(

3 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Was more or less unaware of the band before Scott's sad departure (I live in England and am probably a bit old to keep up with younger bands), but have been incredibly touched by the sadness of Scott's story. I'd really like to get the tee-shirt but can't find a link to wherever it's being sold. Can anyone help? I clicked on the link in OP but only got the twitter account and can't see anything that takes me to the site that is selling it, though probably just me being an old fart. Not got much time left to order it as I'm off to work in an hour and a half :(

https://bandsfc.com/product-category/t-shirts-hoodies-and-sweatshirts/

Click on the pic of the top.

As I alluded to above, I've met the band quite a few times and my wife is pally with grant and was a bit with Scott too. She actually made the cross that's on the artwork for the state hospital ep and Scott sent her loads of stuff after with a lovely note. He was a great if flawed guy and grant is lovely too (as are the rest of the band).

Met Scott and Grant at Leeds Brudenell on the mastersystem tour, about 10 days before the tragic event. 

He was on fine form and very charismatic, had a good natter about Selkirk and where our parents lived in relation to each other.

Talked in depth to Grant about Hearts, took photos and shared a laugh. 

Amazing people. 

My dad recently handed a cheque over to Scott’s parents for some Tiny Changes fundraising they were involved with. 

It was a strange one, I’m not for one to get emotionally involved in these situations, but this felt so close to home. Got a wee tribute tattoo on my shin a few weeks later. 

Ordered the shirt today. 

Rest easy Scott. 

Shanks said no

Ordered a couple for Mrs F and myself, for once I don't care if we look like Howard and Hilda.

Scnorthedinburgh
On 25/06/2020 at 06:29, weaz1981 said:

I bought one, it's lovely.

Love how Scott gave her the original back.

Scnorthedinburgh
3 hours ago, Whatever said:

‘My backwards walk’ is a tremendous song.

It is indeed.

The cover album of there songs is great Sarah Silverman doing Backwards is fantastic.

9 minutes ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

I bought one, it's lovely.

Love how Scott gave her the original back.

Screenshot_20200627_143601.jpg