Jon McLaughlin

girvanjambo

Thought they where signing Vladky as back up? 

Good move for him at this stage of his career good money for being a cup keeper at most. 

Edited by Last Laff

Ah well. Great goalkeeper.

But loves to hold onto the ball for as long as possible, so at least we'll have time to get back up the field at Ibrox. Assuming he's preferred over McGregor by Gerrard.

It’s a no brainier for someone his age - 2 year contact worth ( only guessing ) in excess of £1M - £1.5M and be will have a chance of being No1 and staying for 4-5 seasons 

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
31 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Thought they where signing Vladky as back up? 

Good move for him at this stage of his career good money for being a cup keeper at most. 

Suggests he's got - or looking for - a better offer in England.

48 minutes ago, kila said:

Ah well. Great goalkeeper.

But loves to hold onto the ball for as long as possible, so at least we'll have time to get back up the field at Ibrox. Assuming he's preferred over McGregor by Gerrard.

No chance he’s preferred over McGregor, best goalie in the country by a mile. 

20 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

Suggests he's got - or looking for - a better offer in England.

True or wants to be a number one? Just sayin’....

5 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

No chance he’s preferred over McGregor, best goalie in the country by a mile. 

Hottest temper by a country mile too though. Chances of some kind of fallout or a red card...

Edited by kila

jamboinglasgow

good signing, though if I was Robbie McCorrie I would be looking to move as it means that he will be third choice goalkeeper.

Rick Sanchez

I won't lie, I would have taken him. But I'd take many of the goalkeepers out there over Zlamal and Doyle.

Enjoy working with McGregor every day 🤮 He might teach you how to use your knee 👍

It will be interesting to watch him if he gets a game. He was a really nice guy so it'll be interesting to see at what point he turns into a *****. They have that effect.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

McGregor suffers with his back,  transition period to McLaughlin I would guess 

Tynecastlesmychurch

Great signing tbf. Excellent back up keeper behind McGregor. Good for him if he’s earning decent money too.

JamboAndrew

Meh. Seemed a decent guy. But focused on maximum earning towards the end of his career. Dont blame him. Didnt seem to have clear loyalties in southland, and that's not a bad thing. Most seem to be able to pump the orcs for money at a late stage in their career. Unlikely to play much. But won't be on minimum wage. So not a terrible thing.

34 minutes ago, kila said:

Hottest temper by a country mile too though. Chances of some kind of fallout or a red card...

True.  The guys not right in the head on the park. 

Pasquale for King

So much for the shite about his wife wanting to move back down south, the goldfish bowl he’s just jumped into stinks 😷.

Good luck too him at the tribute act, he'll be a seat warmer at the sevbox. Cannot see him shifting greggor imho, well not the short time anyway..

Another decent keeper but like JM we move on....

FTh/gfpl

49 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

So much for the shite about his wife wanting to move back down south, the goldfish bowl he’s just jumped into stinks 😷.

He's moved to a bigger club than anyone outside the EPL and probably on a good wage. If he can unseat McShagger as no. 1 at Rangers, he has the chance to be Scotland's no. 1. I'd say he's made an ambitious choice tbf. 

Pasquale for King
On 23/06/2020 at 18:49, Cruyff said:

He's moved to a bigger club than anyone outside the EPL and probably on a good wage. If he can unseat McShagger as no. 1 at Rangers, he has the chance to be Scotland's no. 1. I'd say he's made an ambitious choice tbf. 

Absolutely, **** all to do with his wife though. When she’s got some radge Celtic ***** screaming at her in Asda’s they’re bank balance won’t help. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Absolutely, **** all to do with his wife though. When she’s got some radge Celtic ***** screaming at her in Asda’s they’re bank balance won’t help. 

Woman are usually won over by money tbf. Plus, she's lived in Sunderland for the last two years so a move to Damascus would have probably been more appealing. 

I hate saying it but Rangers are massive. Everything about them is next level and having been exposed to it for the past two season I under stand why players want to go there. I hate them and everything they stand for but their set up is exceptional. 

RustyRightPeg

We were very lucky to get him when we did and from his perspective his time at us has served him perfectly. Two mega contracts off the back of his time here.