We are finally acting like a big club

Neil Dongcaster

PhoenixHearts
On 23/06/2020 at 21:01, RudiIsGod said:

Heart of Midlothian and Rangers are the only clubs in Scotland that matter. The rest are either diddy or belong over the Irish sea

Notice to everyone in this thread:

This guy is just a troll.

There has recently been an influx of parody twitter accounts posing to be Rangers worshipping Hearts pages. Presumably this is one of the erseholes behind it. 

It's either Hibs fans trying to bam us up with the "mini huns" reputation or it's some of the anti-budge jambos that got lifetime bans and want to make the rest of us Hearts fans look bad.

I would recommend the mods take a look.

20200624_220144.jpg

20200624_220154.jpg

20200624_220156.jpg

20200624_220217.jpg

Just now, Spellczech said:

You are incessantly negative about things...Remember that whereever you see obstacles other people see opportunity.

Or the other way round. where you see opportunity there are always obstacles. And these would be major ones.

Listen, if Hearts were able to get into the English leagues I for one would be quite happy to get away from the dodgy dealings we have to suffer, believe me. There's been talk of the old firm going to England for years and it's been laughed off so why anyone would think they would open their doors to Hearts or indeed anyone else is fantasy stuff. Like I said, too many big clubs wouldn't vote for it and i'm pretty sure the Premier league wouldn't even think about it for a second. Most folk who run that organisation probably wouldn't even know who Hearts were such is the arrogance about Scottish football down there. All i'm saying is that there would be more chance of forming a breakaway European league way before talk of Hearts playing down south. It would be a far more realistic option to do that. That's not a negative, it's a positive to play teams from different countries and let's face it, clubs like ours don't play much European football anymore due to ridiculous amounts of qualifiers. Maybe it's the way to go in the future.

1 hour ago, jambonian said:

Or the other way round. where you see opportunity there are always obstacles. And these would be major ones.

Listen, if Hearts were able to get into the English leagues I for one would be quite happy to get away from the dodgy dealings we have to suffer, believe me. There's been talk of the old firm going to England for years and it's been laughed off so why anyone would think they would open their doors to Hearts or indeed anyone else is fantasy stuff. Like I said, too many big clubs wouldn't vote for it and i'm pretty sure the Premier league wouldn't even think about it for a second. Most folk who run that organisation probably wouldn't even know who Hearts were such is the arrogance about Scottish football down there. All i'm saying is that there would be more chance of forming a breakaway European league way before talk of Hearts playing down south. It would be a far more realistic option to do that. That's not a negative, it's a positive to play teams from different countries and let's face it, clubs like ours don't play much European football anymore due to ridiculous amounts of qualifiers. Maybe it's the way to go in the future.

You're just making up reasons to support a negative mindset. The barrier to the OF is that they would be threatening the top 6 in the Premiership after about 5 years of the TV money the Premiership affords. Hearts would never be regarded as that type of threat by the big clubs in England. As for the other clubs, they wouldn't see us as a big threat either with a 18k ground capacity - a ground that footballers love to play in too...Also if a team like Hearts was to ejected by the SFA, the FA might well see it as their duty to take them in. 

Your talk of a European league is far more fanciful...

edit: and I didn't even need to mention the OF's peculiar baggage

Edited by Spellczech

10 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

There has recently been an influx of parody twitter accounts posing to be Rangers worshipping Hearts pages. Presumably this is one of the erseholes behind it. 

It's either Hibs fans trying to bam us up with the "mini huns" reputation or it's some of the anti-budge jambos that got lifetime bans and want to make the rest of us Hearts fans look bad.

20200624_220144.jpg

20200624_220154.jpg

20200624_220156.jpg

20200624_220217.jpg

Why would someone waste that much time doing that? :lol:

Unknown user
12 hours ago, Spellczech said:

You are incessantly negative about things...Remember that whereever you see obstacles other people see opportunity.

Talk of going to England is fantasy, not positivity

Unknown user
13 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Why would someone waste that much time doing that? :lol:

Because they're hibs twats sitting in the house bored I assume!

15 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Talk of going to England is fantasy, not positivity

I don't think it would be if we were booted out by the SFA.

10 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

20200624_220144.jpg

20200624_220154.jpg

20200624_220156.jpg

20200624_220217.jpg

Some right sadsacks in the World...Imagine finding that rewarding and "fun"

Unknown user
10 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

I don't think it would be if we were booted out by the SFA.

I disagree, and we're not getting booted out by the SFA anyway

On 23/06/2020 at 21:01, RudiIsGod said:

Heart of Midlothian and Rangers are the only clubs in Scotland that matter. The rest are either diddy or belong over the Irish sea

The Hibby troll doesn't quite get it.