Some of our fans are idiots

wattie exploited

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, Jocam2325 said:

I was thinking about you today Wattie. 

"Another Day To Go Nowhere" came on on my spotify shuffle. The ironic thing is for once, I was actually going somewhere. 

Anyhow, the bed sheet banner. What a load of nonsense. Probably some daft wee laddie or Hibs clown. 

Funny, I was at work daydreaming about getting ****ed up in a hot tub the other night when Holiday in the sun came on my youtube music shuffle. 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wattie exploited

• Pasquale for King

• Morgan

• Beast Boy

wattie exploited
1 hour ago, Jocam2325 said:

I was thinking about you today Wattie. 

"Another Day To Go Nowhere" came on on my spotify shuffle. The ironic thing is for once, I was actually going somewhere. 

Anyhow, the bed sheet banner. What a load of nonsense. Probably some daft wee laddie or Hibs clown. 

just annoying that a few idiots can try and spoil a new beginning when everything has been pretty negative the last few months   :rifle:

Hectormasson
39 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

just annoying that a few idiots can try and spoil a new beginning when everything has been pretty negative the last few months   :rifle:

Nearly last 18months wattie ?🙈

wattie exploited
1 hour ago, Hectormasson said:

Nearly last 18months wattie ?🙈

been dire the last 2 years apart from the odd beating of rangers and hibs anyway just have to look forward to better days which am sure they will be :rifle:

We probably have the strangest "support" in Scottish football. Always someone ready to bring the club down at the slightest opportunity

All the social media activity surrounding this is from Hibs supporters this time. It was Owens and his wee Kid’s Club last time, but I actually think this one is on the vermin. 

Pretty sad state of affairs that it was a Hearts supporter that gave them the opportunity though.

20 hours ago, Koolkeith said:

Was it not that Owens boy? Probably took a few of his young pals along to help.

Who is this Owens eejit?

has anyone ever had a word in his shell to say he’s not welcome at any Hearts match?

A Boy Named Crow
On 23/06/2020 at 07:38, geomac said:

what's    funny,  the banner?

To be fair, every time we hired a new manager,  first game after he joined there would always be somebody on our bus would cry "Robbie oot", Csaba oot", "Burley oot" or whatever. Didn't matter who he was, or how great a signing he appeared to be, one day he'd inevitability get hounded out. Its important for some people to say they called it first!

58 minutes ago, Rizla said:

Who is this Owens eejit?

has anyone ever had a word in his shell to say he’s not welcome at any Hearts match?

Pretty sure him and his teenage fanclub got banned from Tynecastle.

Not sure what the point of this thread is.

The OP has been puting the boot into everything Hearts for a long time on here along with plenty of posters on this very thread.

Last time i looked this was viewable to the public and therefore not much different to sticking up posters and banners.

In fact this place probably gets more viewing figures currently. 

I agree some of fans are idiots. 

Weakened Offender
2 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

All the social media activity surrounding this is from Hibs supporters this time. It was Owens and his wee Kid’s Club last time, but I actually think this one is on the vermin. 

Pretty sad state of affairs that it was a Hearts supporter that gave them the opportunity though.

It was the same crowd this time too. 

Neverforgetfiveone
On 22/06/2020 at 22:26, wattie exploited said:

just seen this is the daily record that some hearts fan or fans has posted a Neilson out banner wtf is wrong with these people lets get behind the team, the new manager with everything that is going on right now we need to be supporting the team ,players,club and management :rifle:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hearts-fans-unveil-neilson-out-22234901

Don’t buy The Sun or The Daily Hun! 

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

Pretty sure him and his teenage fanclub got banned from Tynecastle.

That’s good to know.

so I guess he’s happy putting things up in Gorgie. What an embarrassment.

1 hour ago, Weakened Offender said:

It was the same crowd this time too. 

Ah well. They must be pleased that they are providing such hearty entertainment to so many Hibs supporters then.

15 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

:lol:

7 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

:sleepy:

6 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Sorry bud.

2 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

no bother mate 

JKBs finest intellectuals.

Ratatatatarousset
3 hours ago, Rizla said:

Who is this Owens eejit?

Many would love to have a word with Mr Owens. Sadly none are brave enough and hide behind the keyboard. 

11 minutes ago, Ratatatatarousset said:

Many would love to have a word with Mr Owens. Sadly none are brave enough and hide behind the keyboard. 

Ah I see so this chap must think himself as a bit of a Danny Dyer character with a reputation.

Well the only reputation he will get is for hanging about with teenage boys.

wattie exploited
38 minutes ago, Ratatatatarousset said:

who is this guy you are talking about ? 

5 hours ago, Ratatatatarousset said:

Says the person who made a brand new account just to post nonsense.

:rofl:

On 22/06/2020 at 22:34, Smithee said:

Why? This isn't Soviet Russia.

ha-you-make-me-laugh-go-to-gulag-43017328.png

Edited by Frank

Maiden Gorgie
On 22/06/2020 at 23:41, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Right I’m ordering 10 king sized bed sheets of amazon. I shall stitch them together and create one massive banner that says 

“Welcome home Robbie!

we've missed your handsome face!”

PS FTH

That would actually be a great response!

For all the shits and giggles, isn’t it great that the ****ing simpleton man-baby and his wee gang of children have managed to start dividing the Hearts support already?

I await responses from certain posters about “needing more tragic middle-aged tit heads” or “just because his stupid as **** opinion doesn’t match the majority, that doesn’t make him a bad person”, etc.

@Governor Tarkin

@i8hibsh

etc...

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
15 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

For all the shits and giggles, isn’t it great that the ****ing simpleton man-baby and his wee gang of children have managed to start dividing the Hearts support already?

I await responses from certain posters about “needing more tragic middle-aged tit heads” or “just because his stupid as **** opinion doesn’t match the majority, that doesn’t make him a bad person”, etc.

@Governor Tarkin

@i8hibsh

etc...

queen ann culpable by re-employing neilson

maybe it shouldn’t be an issue but it is

just another example of queen Ann knowing better

putting aside the folk who just don’t want him there’s a section who are not that keen on him but trying to convince themselves that it’ll be great and the previous issues were actually not neilsons fault - neilson gets off to anything other than a very decent start and that group while unlikely to be engaging in a poster campaigns will fall off the neilson train fairly easily

and a small minorty becomes a significant minority as was the case the last time as those who go to away games will be aware

6 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

queen ann culpable by re-employing neilson

maybe it shouldn’t be an issue but it is

just another example of queen Ann knowing better

putting aside the folk who just don’t want him there’s a section who are not that keen on him but trying to convince themselves that it’ll be great and the previous issues were actually not neilsons fault - neilson gets off to anything other than a very decent start and that group while unlikely to be engaging in a poster campaigns will fall off the neilson train fairly easily

and a small minorty becomes a significant minority as was the case the last time as those who go to away games will be aware

I’ll leave you to your “Queen Ann” shit, and wait until anyone else replies. :lol:

Maybe some posters can go up around Gorgie with this Owen gadgys face on it warning young teenage lads to stay clear.

See how he likes it.

wattie exploited
5 hours ago, Maiden Gorgie said:

That would actually be a great response!

that would be funny as shit :653:

Deans Jambo
11 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

who is this guy you are talking about ? 

A ph*nny!

Edited by Deans Jambo

wattie exploited
13 hours ago, Deans Jambo said:

A ph*nny!

totally  sounds like he needs the attention !!!!!!!:bek035:

maroonsgotop
On 24/06/2020 at 06:47, RudiIsGod said:

We probably have the strangest "support" in Scottish football. Always someone ready to bring the club down at the slightest opportunity

they are sadly the enemy within

Hectormasson
On 24/06/2020 at 17:36, Frank said:

ha-you-make-me-laugh-go-to-gulag-43017328.png

Or ti glugg glugg gluuggg🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🥂 to us dyslexic jts aboard🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻👊

On 24/06/2020 at 11:37, Ratatatatarousset said:

Take it your a pal of his.

I could understand the anger over Levein.

Just dinnae get where yer pals coming from.

Posters and all that I mean ffs .

Does he post on here?

wattie exploited
On 24/06/2020 at 09:42, Bull's-eye said:

The OP has been puting the boot into everything Hearts for a long time on here along with plenty of posters on this very thread.

Last time i looked this was viewable to the public and therefore not much different to sticking up posters and banners.

are you talking   about me putting the boot into everything hearts   ?????????    if you are you are a ****ing idiot :rifle:

Auld Reekin'
45 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

are you talking   about me putting the boot into everything hearts   ?????????    if you are you are a ****ing idiot :rifle:

Must be confusing you with another poster, as that's something no-one could accuse you of doing on here.

(Either that or they're a ****ing idiot! :rifle:   )

wattie exploited
14 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Must be confusing you with another poster, as that's something no-one could accuse you of doing on here.

(Either that or they're a ****ing idiot! :rifle:   )

sorry mate I thought you where talking about me I apologise to you :Blond-Moment:

Auld Reekin'
19 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

sorry mate I thought you where talking about me I apologise to you :Blond-Moment:

No need to apologise to me - just backing you up!   :thumbsup:

Any apologising needs to come from Bull's-eye to you.

wattie exploited
2 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

No need to apologise to me - just backing you up!   :thumbsup:

Any apologising needs to come from Bull's-eye to you.

thanks yeah the guy is a ****ing idiot more like **** eye toss pot :rifle:

wattie exploited
On 24/06/2020 at 09:42, Bull's-eye said:

yeah like yourself !!!!      show me a post that says the crap you have written above  you are a ****ing idiot :rifle:

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Hearts fans are idiots. 

Never change Jambos🥰

:olly:

Having a good night, Jack? :D

jack D and coke
5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

:olly:

Having a good night, Jack? :D

Seem to remember thinking I was gonna try be the last post on every thread :lol: 

Good night tho aye🤪☺️