Some of our fans are idiots

wattie exploited

10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Not sure if anyone’s noticed that they show the new stand to prove it’s a new video, reeks of Hibs. Far too many of these  ***** live in Gorgie.

Reading Twitter, you might be right. Sad that it’s not as easy to tell some Hearts supporters from Hibs supporters these days. 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wattie exploited

• Pasquale for King

• Morgan

• Beast Boy

Boyces beard
1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Reading Twitter, you might be right. Sad that it’s not as easy to tell some Hearts supporters from Hibs supporters these days. 

Yip you don't want to be going around sniffing everyone's wrist just to know what team they support

wattie exploited
11 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

y ur ye shootin every *****? ur grammar n spellin gits oan ma tits like bit a widnae mention it . . . . **** 😜

its ok I still understand your grammer    :rifle:

1 minute ago, jambo3tevie said:

Yip you don't want to be going around sniffing everyone's wrist just to know what team they support

Clever. :D

Tommy Walker
1 hour ago, wattie exploited said:

just seen this is the daily record that some hearts fan or fans has posted a Neilson out banner wtf is wrong with these people lets get behind the team, the new manager with everything that is going on right now we need to be supporting the team ,players,club and management :rifle:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hearts-fans-unveil-neilson-out-22234901

image.png.a7dee9678ff0ae434315269ea3dd6166.png

J.T.F.Robertson
1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

I think the thread title makes the point very well.

Impossible to argue with.

Pasquale for King
32 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

its ok I still understand your grammer    :rifle:

Well yes old chap ah speak Scots n that 😜

Pasquale for King
33 minutes ago, jambo3tevie said:

😂

wattie exploited
4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

exactly   :HeartsManspotrun: 

Mr D Owens

The man behind the plane, the "phoodle" out carry on and now this, apparently he is deserving of an apology for hibs beating us. And "phoodle" not apologising to him seems to be his issue 

queensferryjambo
56 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Mr D Owens

The man behind the plane, the "phoodle" out carry on and now this, apparently he is deserving of an apology for hibs beating us. And "phoodle" not apologising to him seems to be his issue 

I saw all the pictures of the Phoodle out and apology stuff online.

Sticking them all over Gorgie and at the front of Ann Budge's house.

Pretty sad stuff.

fabienleclerq
3 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Mr D Owens

Boy needs to grow up, imagine being such a ned at his age. 

8 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

just seen this is the daily record that some hearts fan or fans has posted a Neilson out banner wtf is wrong with these people lets get behind the team, the new manager with everything that is going on right now we need to be supporting the team ,players,club and management :rifle:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hearts-fans-unveil-neilson-out-22234901

Think you will find the Daily Record has been running an anti Hearts agenda for several years.  Their headline saying that Robbie would become a future Rankers manager was based purely on a slavering Rankers erse. Absolute rag. Boycott it.

letsalldothebeattie

If this was Hearts supporters then it’s absolutely embarrassing from them but I would like to believe this was nothing more than Hibs fans with nothing to do trying to be funny

7 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

yeah I am being nice and not biting as I would get banned again lol if they don,t understand what the point was then they are just trolling and they are the thick ones :rifle:

I didnt realise this was a English spelling forum I thought it was for the hearts fans to stand by the team :rifle:

Oh, it was by design?

My bad 👍🏻

chuck berrys hairline

Why so much emphasis on the "L" are they insinuating something?

Tokyo Drifter

Fake news. Read the story. No attribution, no idea as to the provenance of the picture. How old is it? Who posted it on which social media platform and how sure can the Record be the image is genuine? Ah smell *****. The Record are just as it. Poor, poor journalism from the red top knuckle draggers.

buzzbomb1958

To the vermin who put that up (my opinion btw) Instead of spending good money on bedsheets maybe you would be better putting the cash toward trying to keep your club afloat  you ******s

I think we really need to discuss the merits of continuing to engage with the Record. 

Every opportunity to stick a boot into our club they take it. Every time a positive news story can be written they're posted missing. 

I don't want the club to be making anyone available or allowing their two bit hacks access to the press room, or tickets as journalists for matches. They aren't journalists, they don't behave like journalists and do not deserve to be treated as such. 

Don't need to make a big scene of it, just remove their access and let them find out when football starts again and they try and get in. 

Smoked-Glass

Who was the idiot who flew a plane.  We were 2nd when Robbie left after pissing in the championship wrapping it up by March. 

Selkirkhmfc1874

Just seen lady on twitter saying she removed posters all way along gorgie road and she also said these halfwits went to Mrs Budge house yesterday aswell 

Colonel Kurtz
11 hours ago, Ann Budge said:

Get Wattie up front for us, always shooting :rifle:

played against wattie at the walking fitba  he didnae quite grasp the concept but did shoot a lot

12 hours ago, goader said:

Have you gave the thought it might not be Hearts fans that put up the banner??   Seems a little strange to me 

Yeh, definitely Hobos, you can smell the pish and shite from the bed sheet, even hints of drug cocktails.

Just take it down and burn it. Make sure social distancing, wear a face mask and wash hands thoroughly after extermination

colinmaroon
12 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

Another sweeping MSSM biased assumption.

They are so thick they don't see the possibility that this might just NOT be Hearts fans.

Did they maintain editorial balance by saying over 90% of Hearts fans support the appointment?

Edited by colinmaroon

Going to her house is bang out of order. It’s one thing entertaining the teens with weird bed sheet antics and totally another to turn up at people’s homes.

13 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

Cretins who most certainly do not speak for the vast majority of Hearts fans.

John Findlay

Wattie I'm gobsmacked that you've just realised we have a few roasters in our support🤣🤣🤣🤣

In future just ignore. These gimps thrive on the publicity. I would call them masterbaters but I'm not sure they are old enough to do that yet.

2 hours ago, OTT said:

I think we really need to discuss the merits of continuing to engage with the Record. 

Every opportunity to stick a boot into our club they take it. Every time a positive news story can be written they're posted missing. 

I don't want the club to be making anyone available or allowing their two bit hacks access to the press room, or tickets as journalists for matches. They aren't journalists, they don't behave like journalists and do not deserve to be treated as such. 

Don't need to make a big scene of it, just remove their access and let them find out when football starts again and they try and get in. 

To be honest not just the record, the majority of the press have it in for us. We should make them pay for a ticket if they want to report on a game. No more freebies in the press room. Tap water if they want a drink and they can go to the pie stall if they want food. 

wattie exploited
2 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

played against wattie at the walking fitba  he didnae quite grasp the concept but did shoot a lot

looking forward to going back again are you going back when it restarts up :rifle:

19 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

just habit but there are a few numptys on here  who could do with it lol  no offence :rifle:

:lol: 

Hibs scum. Should concentrate on their own shitehouse. Forever in our shadow. They really are sad pathetic lowlife

Edited by 1971fozzy

2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Hibs scum. Should concentrate on their own shitehouse. Forever in our shadow. They really are sad pathetic lowlife

Wasn’t that the reaction to the original plane message? 

2 hours ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

If this was Hearts supporters then it’s absolutely embarrassing from them but I would like to believe this was nothing more than Hibs fans with nothing to do trying to be funny

To be honest if it was Hibs fans i'm sure it would've been "welcome back Robbie!" considering his record against them, including their Scottish Cup win.

6 hours ago, Koolkeith said:

Was it not that Owens boy? Probably took a few of his young pals along to help.

Correct. Dhean Ohwens was the ring leader of the singing section that got launched several years ago. Appeared to be in his late 20s, but seemed to enjoy hanging out with young teenagers. 

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Took this off Aldi’s in Gorgie this afternoon.

8E00156B-26B6-4F6E-87F9-D87FF1EFB978.jpeg

That is some of the worst patter I have ever seen. 

Imagine being the absolute roaster who spent time sitting at his PC putting that together on Microsoft Word, printing them out and then going about in public and putting them up:vrface:

Proper deviant behaviour. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Took this off Aldi’s in Gorgie this afternoon.

8E00156B-26B6-4F6E-87F9-D87FF1EFB978.jpeg

The clowns doing this need to be named and shamed 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, tian447 said:

That is some of the worst patter I have ever seen. 

Imagine being the absolute roaster who spent time sitting at his PC putting that together on Microsoft Word, printing them out and then going about in public and putting them up:vrface:

Proper deviant behaviour. 

Taped it at the top and bottom, that takes a bit of time. Imagine watching him, nipping over and being  like 🤷🏾‍♂️🤔🤪

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Is it not they guy that paid for the plane? It looked like laddies on bikes in the video with the banner. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Is it not they guy that paid for the plane? It looked like laddies on bikes in the video with the banner. 

Not got a clue who it is but surely would have been seen on CCTV 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Not got a clue who it is but surely would have been seen on CCTV 

Can only see these two prepubescent Hibs ***** use that hashtag.

F97FD303-05BE-4EF7-8CBF-3724B1518D8C.jpeg

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Can only see these two prepubescent Hibs ***** use that hashtag.

F97FD303-05BE-4EF7-8CBF-3724B1518D8C.jpeg

Absolute roasters

9 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

100%  .  If they’re so hard then they should man up and show their sorry coupons

7 hours ago, Weebroon98 said:

To be honest not just the record, the majority of the press have it in for us. We should make them pay for a ticket if they want to report on a game. No more freebies in the press room. Tap water if they want a drink and they can go to the pie stall if they want food. 

Make them buy tickets like everyone else. 

We might be able to fit them into Section N lower. 

Wouldn't put it past some of these press men sticking that banner up for their self's. 

If it is a Hearts 'fan' then a plastic fan from outer space who used to troll this board could be a contender. 

21 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

are you right your not wrong lol !!!!!!!             :rifle:    

thanks for pointing that out as I would never get to sleep tonight knowing  that fact :rifle:

I was thinking about you today Wattie. 

"Another Day To Go Nowhere" came on on my spotify shuffle. The ironic thing is for once, I was actually going somewhere. 

Anyhow, the bed sheet banner. What a load of nonsense. Probably some daft wee laddie or Hibs clown.