Burnley Fan Hire a Plane

NANOJAMBO

J.T.F.Robertson
1 hour ago, Thought Police said:

Aw here we go.

You truly are deranged if you think the Black Lives Matter movement is in any way suggesting no other lives matter.

”Give to cancer research!”

”Why, does aids not matter?”

”Well, of course it does, but right now we’re focusing on cancer.”

How insecure are you that you need to tell someone whites lives matter when black people have been systematically oppressed for 400 years.

I pity you and your children, if you’ve even been near a woman.

I applaud you, sir.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• vladisacoward

• jambo_74

• ri Alban

ToadKiller Dog

People wilfully ignoring the silent too on the end if black lives mater .

I've seen a few use the wheres the response for the 3 white people murderers by the North African from a white Berbar background (who had reordered mental health issues ) as a point scoring exercise against the BLM movement. 

I'm glad to see equality and our history being questioned ,the Windrush scandal ,the stop and search rates etc show its an issue that needs addressed .

jamboinglasgow
2 minutes ago, Stendelsarmy said:

It belongs nowhere near football, it's an issue for America. 

Bandwagon jumped on here for social media photo ops and likes and an excuse to get out during lockdown. 

There's no police brutality against black people in Scotland. 

Want to bet? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-53076269

And believe it or not, racisim happens in Scotland, not just in America.

vladisacoward
5 minutes ago, Stendelsarmy said:

Bandwagon jumped on here for social media photo ops and likes and an excuse to get out during lockdown. 

Couldn’t agree more.

If you have 30 school children in your class and one of them falls and skins their knee, you don’t start handing out plasters to all 30 children.

That’s how stupid “all lives matter” is.

Dallas Green
8 minutes ago, Stendelsarmy said:

Bullshit. There is so.

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

If you have 30 school children in your class and one of them falls and skins their knee, you don’t start handing out plasters to all 30 children.

That’s how stupid “all lives matter” is.

ALL KNEES MATTER!!

vladisacoward
3 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

Bullshit. There is so.

No, there isn’t. Or at least, not proportionally more than there is against poor white kids from every impoverished housing estate all across Scotland.

Would it help if they said “Black Lives Matter just as much as white lives”? Or are folk too stupid to realise it doesn’t mean “black lives matter more than anyone else’s”?

Have you not got a statue to go and vandalize and gies all peace.has anyone given a minutes thought about yesterday's atrocity?

heatonjambo
20 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Well if y'all don't mind me taking it back on track for a minute, I've just seen the alleged culprit outed on Twitter.

Aside from being a Burnley fan, see if you can guess what Scottish team he supports.  Clue - there's a Nice pic of him in a "RSC Burnley" shirt. 

Royal Shakespeare company?

🤔

J.T.F.Robertson
19 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Half the people going crazy probably helped elect a leader that is inherently racist and enjoys creating divide and hatred between groups. 

They can't even see it either. 

"Half the people going crazy", as you put it, would never have voted for that racist, megalomaniac in the first place. The tragic part is not enough of them took the ***** seriously. 'scuse ma Francais.

Stendelsarmy
8 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

Bullshit. There is so.

There's no systemic racism against black people in Scotland is there? Hardly surprising when only 1 in 100 people in Scotland is black. It just isn't an issue

18 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

People wilfully ignoring the silent too on the end if black lives mater .

I've seen a few use the wheres the response for the 3 white people murderers by the North African from a white Berbar background (who had reordered mental health issues ) as a point scoring exercise against the BLM movement. 

I'm glad to see equality and our history being questioned ,the Windrush scandal ,the stop and search rates etc show its an issue that needs addressed .

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=303551477700427&id=103966137658963&extid=u7dRX9D6saKXTBDZ&d=null&vh=e

6 minutes ago, vladisacoward said:

No, there isn’t. Or at least, not proportionally more than there is against poor white kids from every impoverished housing estate all across Scotland.

Proportionally there is

Stendelsarmy
12 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

Bullshit. There is so.

Ok let me rephrase. There's no systemic racism against black people by Police Scotland. I'm sure a tiny minority of black people have been unfortunate enough to be subjected to police brutality in Scotland as have a tiny minority of white people.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

I noticed last season how white Burnley’s team was. The irony of them having BLM on their shirts with ten white English players and the least multicultural squad in the EPL wasn’t lost on me. 
https://www.premierleague.com/clubs/43/Burnley/squad

These observations don't help anything tbh. 

heatonjambo
1 minute ago, Stendelsarmy said:

There's no systemic racism against black people in Scotland is there? Hardly surprising when only 1 in 100 people in Scotland is black. It just isn't an issue

But what about Asian Or Muslim people?

or Are they not black enough?

there really is hidden bias and racism in this country 

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
3 minutes ago, braveheart said:

But I bet you won't mention any white people who have died in an police custody!

Go and start a movement then. Nobody is stopping you or denying your cause. I can't work  out why you care about a movement for something else that doesn't seem to interest you. 

vladisacoward
Just now, heatonjambo said:

There really isn’t.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

"Half the people going crazy", as you put it, would never have voted for that racist, megalomaniac in the first place. The tragic part is not enough of them took the ***** seriously. 'scuse ma Francais.

Aye, the other half did. 

🤔

vladisacoward
2 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Proportionally there is

Any evidence for that? Any at all? It’s fiction.

Stendelsarmy
2 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

Not in my experience there isn't. Perhaps there is, my original point being it's got **** all to do with football. Football shouldn't be politicised.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Just now, Stendelsarmy said:

Not in my experience there isn't. Perhaps there is, my original point being it's got **** all to do with football. Football shouldn't be politicised.

The fact some people think trying to get rid of racism is "politics" shows just how far there is to go. 

3 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Go and start a movement then. Nobody is stopping you or denying your cause. I can't work  out why you care about a movement for something else that doesn't seem to interest you. 

Why? I've not got any problems and don't feel the need to start a movement that may lead to rioting,looting and civil unrest.mainly highlighting the point that white people die in police custody but that doesn't fit with the agendas that some people have.

jamboinglasgow
2 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

The fact some people think trying to get rid of racism is "politics" shows just how far there is to go. 

I know, I thought lets not be racist might be a thing the vast majority can get behind. 

ToadKiller Dog
5 minutes ago, braveheart said:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/06/09/chases-shaun-wallace-stopped-searched-police-accused-robbery-standing-outside-courthouse-12824472/

Current rates sees something like just under 1 in 10 young  black men in london are stopped and searched of course occasionally you will find somebody carrying out a crime .

If you are an innocent constantly being stopped what trust or respect would you have in the police. 

Most stats show its not even an effective way to stop crime .

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Just now, jamboinglasgow said:

I know, I thought lets not be racist might be a thing the vast majority can get behind. 

Makes no sense. 

There are tons of causes I don't really give a shit about. I just leave them alone. The thought of actively bashing them is mental. 

vladisacoward
Just now, heatonjambo said:

or this!

62F4B762-5B15-4E00-A263-48A63A848BD2.jpeg

Give up fella. Searching away furiously and this is the best stuff you can come up with? You’re disproving your own argument.

Stendelsarmy
5 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

BLM is a far left political movement.

I just don't see the need for BLM being hawked at the football when frankly it's not even relevant in our country.

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

The fact that some folk think a shitty slogan, bending the knee, changing a fb profile, rioting in a shopping centre etc will change anything also shows me that folk tackling the issue have a long way to go especially when the population of said countries vote in right wing parties that historically have if not racist policies, anti immigration and globally exclusive polices. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

jamboinglasgow
2 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Makes no sense. 

There are tons of causes I don't really give a shit about. I just leave them alone. The thought of actively bashing them is mental. 

The fact there is people already trying to jump on the deaths in Reading to use it as a counter point to BLM is disgusting. I think its easier to think that racisim is not a problem and people are just moaners, snowflakes or posers than face that there is a complex and uncomfortable problem that has been woven into society over hundreds of years that will require large effort and structural changes to solve.

Stendelsarmy
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

The fact that some folk think a shitty slogan, bending the knee, changing a fb profile, rioting in a shopping centre etc will change anything also shows me that folk tackling the issue have a long way to go especially when the population of said countries vote in right wing parties that historically have if not racist policies, anti immigration and globally inclusive polices. 

Well said

J.T.F.Robertson
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Aye, the other half did. 

🤔

And many of the other half are? That's why there's a movement, but you know that. Whether it's applicable to the UK is another conversation. 

Problem is, (one among many) this guy has given license to every delusional white person who sees himself as "superior" to any other race, to vent, for some of them, their relatively, long-suppressed hatred. (the other ones have never pretended)

Thing is, I'm not even sure the prick himself is a genuine racist, he may "just" be playing on their fekin ignorance because it feeds his megalomania and well, it got him into the "shitehouse" the last time.

Mr Elwood P

Would it help if they said “Black Lives Matter just as much as white lives”? Or are folk too stupid to realise it doesn’t mean “black lives matter more than anyone else’s”?

Excellent post.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, J.T.F.Robertson said:

And many of the other half are? That's why there's a movement, but you know that. Whether it's applicable to the UK is another conversation. 

Problem is, (one among many) this guy has given license to every delusional white person who sees himself as "superior" to any other race, to vent, for some of them, their relatively, long-suppressed hatred. (the other ones have never pretended)

Thing is, I'm not even sure the prick himself is a genuine racist, he may "just" be playing on their fekin ignorance because it feeds his megalomania and well, it got him into the "shitehouse" the last time.

The thing is racist groups will be laughing at this. 

BLM won't influence anyone of note or do anything long term, in fact it's creating more divide and imo doing more damage. 

From a football point of view it can all get to ****. 

Anti semitism, bigotory, racism, general intolerance are all on the rise. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

If a fire engine turns up at your street because your neighbour's house is on fire, you don't lean out the window screaming that your house matters too. Yes your house matters, but it isn't on fire right now. 

Indeed.

CC0815C8-A806-44BA-92FD-A6287FCAAA28.jpeg

2D912065-5847-4A3C-BCCB-8F5E601C0123.jpeg

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

The fact that some folk think a shitty slogan, bending the knee, changing a fb profile, rioting in a shopping centre etc will change anything also shows me that folk tackling the issue have a long way to go especially when the population of said countries vote in right wing parties that historically have if not racist policies, anti immigration and globally exclusive polices. 

Like the U.K.?

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, cliffdanum said:

Do only black lives matter then..nobody else..

Remember when that white person had the police called on them or were even beaten up or killed by police because they were walking, jogging, sitting in a coffee shop, mowing their lawn, bird watching, standing outside their own house, driving, sitting in their own house, playing outside, playing video games.... ? Nah me neither. Happens every day to black people though.

Edited by ToqueJambo

J.T.F.Robertson
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

The thing is racist groups will be laughing at this. 

BLM won't influence anyone of note or do anything long term, in fact it's creating more divide and imo doing more damage. 

From a football point of view it can all get to ****. 

Anti semitism, bigotory, racism, general intolerance are all on the rise. 

Insofar as your second point goes, some may have said similar with regard to the Civil Rights Movement. 

Having said that, here we are 50 odd fekin years later ...... 

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

The fact there is people already trying to jump on the deaths in Reading to use it as a counter point to BLM is disgusting. I think its easier to think that racisim is not a problem and people are just moaners, snowflakes or posers than face that there is a complex and uncomfortable problem that has been woven into society over hundreds of years that will require large effort and structural changes to solve.

Education too, the U.K. has told its citizens that’s it’s the only country in the world that has always done the right thing, always acted in the proper fashion. The truth is much darker and needs to be taught in schools,colleges, universities, museums, books and the media.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Remember when that white person had the police called on them or were even beaten up or killed by police because they were walking, jogging, sitting in a coffee shop, mowing their lawn, bird watching, standing outside their own house, driving, sitting in their own house, playing outside, playing video games.... ? Nah me neither. Happens every day to black people though.

Well said.

10 unarmed black people dying during interactions with police in the USA in the last year is of course 10 too many and needs sorting but 60 Black people including several kids have been murdered in Chicago in the last 3 weeks with a fraction of the media interest.

Guest ToqueJambo
9 minutes ago, eyalluvitt said:

10 unarmed black people dying during interactions with police in the USA in the last year is of course 10 too many and needs sorting but 60 Black people including several kids have been murdered in Chicago in the last 3 weeks with a fraction of the media interest.

That's a different story - how media report these things.

BLM is specifically about institutionalised violence carried out on black people by government servants they pay for who are supposed to protect them.

Edited by ToqueJambo