Robbie Neilson is back

Lord Beni of Gorgie

1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

Evening hobo interlopers

They’re all heating their spoons and wondering how skint Hearts can manage to pay Robbie.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Bongo 1874

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

Fraggle Rock

WTF

Welcome home Robbie.

I was unhappy to see him leave the last time round.

Again...WTF

1 minute ago, whodanny said:

What large swathes ?  A few feckwits with too much money hiring a plane ?  Hope they stay away.

There's plenty of people who weren't vocal about Neilson leaving before or who even wanted him to stay before that won't see this as the right appointment.

But I'll be sure to stay away because someone on kickback told me to 👍👍

Finlay James
26 minutes ago, bazman said:

What I don't get is a few days ago SD was the priority appointment but today we have initiated contact and appointed a manager all in a day!

From what I meant hearing, Fyssas is the SD and will be announced this week.  He and Robbie are best mates and are in regular contact.  

Frank Sidebottom
1 minute ago, Absolute Scenes said:

so it was by accident we were second? We accidently found ourselves second place? How can it be a false position when we won enough points to get us there? That makes literally no sense. 

dundee United and rangers both caused their own downfall in that cup. One result is what you base neilsons time with us

give me results over “flair” any day. We are bottom because we didn’t win enough points. We need to win points. Robbie helped us win points - easy as that

Not every team had played the same amount of games when he left so it makes perfect sense. 

I couldn’t give a toss about what Dundee Utd or Rangers did, he ****ed up big time in the SC. You can also add getting pumped by a team from Malta. 

Let’s not try and rewrite history. 

4 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I like Neilson and liked him as manager but I didn't want him back. It's like we go out of our way to alienate large swathes of support. Why on earth we'd do that at a time we've manage to galvanise most of the support, I've really no idea 

By 'large swathes of support' I presume you meant a few bammers who hired a plane. He did a terrific job first time round so here's hoping he has the same effect this time

Just now, Taffin said:

There's plenty of people who weren't vocal about Neilson leaving before or who even wanted him to stay before that won't see this as the right appointment.

But I'll be sure to stay away because someone on kickback told me to 👍👍

You can dae what you want I couldn't give a **** about your opinion.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Did they bleed the week we rammed 10 in the net or were you out shopping that day.

Never got that myself .

Having said that,  loved the game he kicked the shit out of Aberdeen until Jordan Mcghee ****ed up 

Edited by Sir Gio

Just now, Musemic said:

By 'large swathes of support' I presume you meant a few bammers who hired a plane. He did a terrific job first time round so here's hoping he has the same effect this time

You presume incorrectly.

I'm delighted  with the appointment Robbie , he knows the club inside out and need someone like that if we do end up in The Championship after all the carry on. Welcome Home 

Just now, whodanny said:

You can dae what you want I couldn't give a **** about your opinion.

Then why comment on it then if you don't care?

Just now, Taffin said:

Then why comment on it then if you don't care?

Original.

28 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Are FOH on board with this appointment?

Don’t know about FOH but our only named benefactor is definitely a fan

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Maiden Gorgie said:

Christ. I only went for a nap

Haha. 

I know,  had a quiet evening planned away from Kickback 

15 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

so it was by accident we were second? We accidently found ourselves second place? How can it be a false position when we won enough points to get us there? That makes literally no sense. 

dundee United and rangers both caused their own downfall in that cup. One result is what you base neilsons time with us

give me results over “flair” any day. We are bottom because we didn’t win enough points. We need to win points. Robbie helped us win points - easy as that

Any comment on his European results....

I'm really worried about this statement;

Everyone knows there is a really good squad at Hearts and I’m excited to begin working with the players and staff. 

He better start emptying these duds, pronto and grow a set, when we start playing H1b5.

TynecastleBC5

Not amazed at this but I'm not disappointed either. I think Robbie will find out who the hard workers are and get rid of the folk that can't be bothered. He knows Scottish football, get his double training sessions back in and get the team fit as fiddles and see what damage we can do in whatever league we end up playing in next season

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

No answer? I didn't think you'd have one.

My answer is in the previous post. Have you got a whole list of biting witty comments you are working through ?

8 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Did they bleed the week we rammed 10 in the net or were you out shopping that day.

He was in Cowdenbeath.

Edited by Morgan

Dallas Green
31 minutes ago, the_jailer said:

Can’t wait to watch the negative football

I'd rather win.

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

Why no announcement of Stendels departure?

Taking up SD/DoF role?

Crossed my mind too.

6 minutes ago, Frank Sidebottom said:

Not every team had played the same amount of games when he left so it makes perfect sense. 

I couldn’t give a toss about what Dundee Utd or Rangers did, he ****ed up big time in the SC. You can also add getting pumped by a team from Malta. 

Let’s not try and rewrite history. 

He did a lot more good than bad. No idea why Stendel's not coming back but I'll take Robbie again.

Just now, Cruyff said:

That happened incredibly quickly. I wonder why? 

It's a strange one. 

Dundee Hibernians absolutely begging for money be honest would you deal with someone who allegedly are trying to shaft you

TyphoonJambo

I remember watching "dusk till dawn" the Tarrantino classic. I went for a waz when they were all in a gas station. When i came back there was vampires and frigging werewolves everywhere. This night feels the same. I checked in this afternoon, all much the usual, speculation and amateur legal stuff. Then, i go for a piss and Robbie is our new, boss. I mean, what the actual F? 

Borders Jambo
36 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Welcome back Robbie, absolutely fantastic appointment  by Hearts.

This.

5 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

:rofl:

What a plank. 

why do idiots like you call people planks for giving there opinion, plank

8 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Crossed my mind too.

With his alleged personal circumstances, D.o.F. may suit him.

Guess work though.

eyesandears
39 minutes ago, RudiIsGod said:

Let's get this right. We wanted Daniel Stendel because of his attacking style of play, had an opportunity to really build something good this summer and come back stronger. Instead we appoint a guy we wanted rid of for the eye bleeding football and Hibs capitulation. A guy Dundee United fans were losing patience with? I hope to god he brings Shankland with him. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

"We" didn't want rid of him. The Phoodle Posse wanted rid of him. Idiots.

4 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Everyone knows there is a really good squad at Hearts and I’m excited to begin working with the players and staff. 

He better start emptying these duds, pronto and grow a set, when we start playing H1b5.

I'm sure he'll have then firing on all cylinders by September 2021. :whistling:

Just now, whyskey said:

why do idiots like you call people planks for giving there opinion, plank

Why do idiots like you call people idiots?

manaliveits105
6 minutes ago, Yoda said:

We won 3 1 easily at fester