Happy Fathers Day!!

Vlad Magic

To all the Dads out there, this is your day.

My old man is in his 70’s now. Showing signs of his age. Needs a new hip. Still going strong though considering.

He’s been with me for some of the most important days in my life.

First fish caught.

First salmon caught.

First pheasant shot.

First deer stalked.

He’s had my back when I’ve gotten myself in trouble. Then given me the fatherly advice after the event so as to avoid repeating said trouble.

He backed me in everything I have done. We have had some arguments over the years but we always make up and have a beer.

Everyones Dads are special. It’s just for me my Dad is a little bit more special than anyone else’s.

Im sure you all feel the same way about your Dads. 

To those who haven’t got Dads beside you today I am sorry. For those that do spoil them rotten.

Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads.

maroonlegions

Echo this, to all the dads that put their kids and family first and to all of yous that work hard every day too. 

On the other hand there are men, well, i mean people like him who are anything but.

😂

104692654_2987271488056370_1262374564133104330_n.jpg

23 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

My old man is in his 70’s now. Showing signs of his age. Needs a new hip. Still going strong though considering.

First fish caught.

First salmon caught.

First pheasant shot.

First deer stalked.

He’s had my back when I’ve gotten myself in trouble. Then given me the fatherly advice after the event so as to avoid repeating said trouble.

He backed me in everything I have done. We have had some arguments over the years but we always make up and have a beer.

Everyones Dads are special. It’s just for me my Dad is a little bit more special than anyone else’s.

To those who haven’t got Dads beside you today I am sorry. For those that do spoil them rotten.

First fish caught the gutting and cooking of it by my youngest son was a special moment for me as a father buddy.

So I'd imagine it was as special for yer auld boy as yer good self .

Nice first post to read mate.

39 minutes ago, jake said:

First fish caught the gutting and cooking of it by my youngest son was a special moment for me as a father buddy.

So I'd imagine it was as special for yer auld boy as yer good self .

Nice first post to read mate.

I remember my first fish caught like it was yesterday.

Snotty 6 year old kid out with my Dad and brother with a wee rod and a tin of worms.

Little brown trout no bigger than 5 inches long. Caught from the burn at the bottom of the garden. He was so proud of me. It’s never left me and has led to some amazing fishing adventures all over the world. We had planned to go back to Canada this year but his hip op and Covid has stopped it happening.

We will though manage at least one more trip.

Father and son.

Best mates.

7 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I remember my first fish caught like it was yesterday.

Snotty 6 year old kid out with my Dad and brother with a wee rod and a tin of worms.

Little brown trout no bigger than 5 inches long. Caught from the burn at the bottom of the garden. He was so proud of me. It’s never left me and has led to some amazing fishing adventures all over the world. We had planned to go back to Canada this year but his hip op and Covid has stopped it happening.

We will though manage at least one more trip.

Father and son.

Best mates.

Money cant buy it mate.

6 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

First fish caught.

First salmon caught.

First pheasant shot.

First deer stalked.

What a lovely post.  :clap: 

6 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

First fish caught.

First salmon caught.

First pheasant shot.

First deer stalked.

I shared no interests with my Dad other than Hearts, but my son loves shooting and fishing, so being with for his firsts has been the greatest part of my life, it's great being a Dad!!!

I've not seen my kids since March, never got a card or even a message. How nice. 🤷

Got the auld man a bottle of wine though, so did my sister... Just making sure he doesn't run out. :laugh2:

Lovely bottle of Hearts Vodka and multiple cans of cider from my Boys. Magic! 

The wife thinks the vodka won't be getting tanned, :D

'Nothing Dear! ' 

Dagger Is Back

Lost my Dad in January. Fathers Day stirred up a lot of emotions. Some good, some less so

It’s a much used cliche but make the most of the time you have came to mind

So much that I still had to ask and say