Terror attack in Reading

graygo

Pasquale for King
40 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Ok I think the person who initially said it will.pick up on the question if he chooses to.. Wuhen a black police officer kills a white person is it automatically racist?  When a white police officer kills a black.man is it automatically racist? And mental health is never an issue? 

I agree with point about "Terrorist" being used indiscriminately. But I think "racist" is also.

You could waste your time and try and find where I’ve said it’s ALWAYS racist when those things happen. Mental health is always and issue, those that kill unnecessarily usually have these problems. You are allowed to have your beliefs, I disagree. 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Francis Albert

• ri Alban

• Governor Tarkin

Francis Albert
16 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

It could also be argued that the IRA were freedom fighters.

I’m not making a case for them.

I suppose it could be argued that the Provisional IRA were freedom fighters. I don't think it would strengthen your argument.

Pasquale for King
20 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

It could also be argued that the IRA were freedom fighters.

I’m not making a case for them.

Exactly, Mandela is seen as both, Che Guevara too, William Wallace also.

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Al Qaeda? Isis? al shabaab?

Francis Albert
4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You could waste your time and try and find where I’ve said it’s ALWAYS racist when those things happen. Mental health is always and issue, those that kill unnecessarily usually have these problems. You are allowed to have your beliefs, I disagree. 

I didn't say you said it was ALWAYS racist just that you have to apply both the words terrorist and racist with some discrimination.

Francis Albert
6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Christ. You are comparing Mandela with the Provisional IRA? 

Pasquale for King
37 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

See if it was the Tories or the Royal family we were on about you'd have no qualms about wanting them shot.

I suppose executing Royal families is classed as progressive amongst folk of your political leaning though eh. 

Get off of your high horse and stop being a hypocrite.

It's one thing some American rozzer choking an unarmed suspect to death in cold blood, it's another dispatching some knife wielding murderous jihadi back into the arms of Allah.

I assume you were disgusted with police brutality over the timely demise of the London Bridge attacker also? 

Well **** them.

Bang. Deid. Ta-ta. Good riddance.

I don’t think I’ve ever said that any Tory or the Royal family should be murdered. Can’t stand the ***** obviously, I’m not alone in that. I’m not a terrorist.

If the attacker is still trying to harm people then it’s generally accepted that shooting them is necessary, this guy was arrested by unarmed officers.

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Christ. You are comparing Mandela with the Provisional IRA? 

Yeah like your favourite political party did in the 1980s, I said they have been compareed not that I would.

Neil Dongcaster

Whatever the motive of the attacker, the next few days are going to be some of the worst of the victims and their families life. I hope they all eventually find peace.

Life is precious folks, look after each other.

2 hours ago, Locky said:

Genuine question, but what is the difference between a terror attack and multiple stabbings? Does it depend on the ethnicity of the attacker?

I don't think it has anything to do with ethnicity. I mean, the IRA were classed as terrorists. If they stabbers had links to the ISIS or any other terror group then they are terrorists. 

Governor Tarkin
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

I don’t think I’ve ever said that any Tory or the Royal family should be murdered. Can’t stand the ***** obviously, I’m not alone in that.

If the attacker is still trying to harm people then it’s generally accepted that shooting them is necessary, this guy was arrested by unarmed officers.

:D

Wo are you trying to kid? You'd be prodding Phil the Greek in the ribs with your Mauser on the way down the stairs to the basement.

P.S. four or five deep into the hair o the dug so I'll just appologise now for this evenings shitposting. :(

Have a good one buddy. :thumbsup:

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Locky said:

Genuine question, but what is the difference between a terror attack and multiple stabbings? Does it depend on the ethnicity of the attacker?

Terrorist - a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

11 minutes ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

Whatever the motive of the attacker, the next few days are going to be some of the worst of the victims and their families life. I hope they all eventually find peace.

Life is precious folks, look after each other.

Is your moniker a wind up to Hearts supporters?

I agree with your post👍 

17 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Terrorism has a long history.

But are these also freedom fighters like Che Guevara?

Pasquale for King
Just now, Dawnrazor said:

In their eyes yes, fighting the western infidels. I think.

Francis Albert
22 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah like your favourite political party did in the 1980s, I said they have been compareed not that I would.

What you mean the Labour Party? Really.

Missed that. Just as I did Mandela overseeing the intimidation, extortion, knee capping and other torture of  inhabitants of SOWETO in his "terrorist" campaign.

Neil Dongcaster
11 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Is your moniker a wind up to Hearts supporters?

I agree with your post👍 

No? I am a Hearts supporter. Just seemed pertinent in current circumstances.

Francis Albert
20 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Che the opponent of "western Infidels" according to PfQ.,The middle class descendent of Spanish immigrants, descendent of those responsible for the genocide of much of the South American indigenous people.

Do they still have statues to him?

Edited by Francis Albert

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

As if there was enough bad **** going on at the moment without some brainwashed dickhead doing this.

It’s not just that they’re brainwashed, it’s the fact that they’ve been brainwashed by the mentally ill. 

Pasquale for King
24 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Che the opponent of "western Infidels" according to PfQ.,The middle class descendent of Spanish immigrants, descendent of those responsible for the genocide of much of the South American indigenous people.

Do they still have statues to him?

I don’t think I said that about Che to be honest but you’re all over the place here. 

18 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

Isn't it just vile that someone could post that, with a laughing emoji, on a thread about an attack where at least 3 people are reported to have died?

Christ!  

Surely not?

Weakened Offender
7 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Christ!  

Surely not?

It appears to have been dealt with. 👍

42 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

It appears to have been dealt with. 👍

Bloody right too.

I missed it (obviously) but can’t believe someone would stoop that low.

Yet again, another petty criminal radicalised in prison then released and was supposedly under monitoring that then went on to carry out a knife attack.

Once or twice is bad enough but this is becoming a pattern now and the Government seem clueless as to how to prevent it.

Either control prisoners better so they don't get radicalised in there, make stronger release criteria or monitor them properly upon release.

Or all three.

Maybe now that the probation service is being brought back into public hands, we have a better chance of putting some better structures in place.

This guy's case is odd; counter terror cops say it's terror, normal cops say murder and the probation monitors reckon he had serious psychological problems.

Someone dropped the baton.

Mac_fae_Gillie
1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

What you mean the Labour Party? Really.

Missed that. Just as I did Mandela overseeing the intimidation, extortion, knee capping and other torture of  inhabitants of SOWETO in his "terrorist" campaign.

Nelson nope, but his wife and that football posse she had did near same as the IRA..

Francis Albert
3 minutes ago, Mac_fae_Gillie said:

Nelson nope, but his wife and that football posse she had did near same as the IRA..

Fair point. But in his defence Mandela did smack her about a bit!

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

I don’t think I said that about Che to be honest but you’re all over the place here. 

I didn't say you did say that. But you posted that opinion or view of others about Che.  Which I responded to.

Edited by Francis Albert

Francis Albert
22 minutes ago, Cade said:

Yet again, another petty criminal radicalised in prison then released and was supposedly under monitoring that then went on to carry out a knife attack.

Once or twice is bad enough but this is becoming a pattern now and the Government seem clueless as to how to prevent it.

Either control prisoners better so they don't get radicalised in there, make stronger release criteria or monitor them properly upon release.

Or all three.

Maybe now that the probation service is being brought back into public hands, we have a better chance of putting some better structures in place.

This guy's case is odd; counter terror cops say it's terror, normal cops say murder and the probation monitors reckon he had serious psychological problems.

So basically it is all the authorities fault.

Nucky Thompson
6 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

It always is, in his mind

Mac_fae_Gillie
13 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Trouble is the failures make the news not the success stories and it near impossible to get it right every time.

3 minutes ago, Mac_fae_Gillie said:

Trouble is the failures make the news not the success stories and it near impossible to get it right every time.

This.

5 hours ago, Locky said:

I would suspect that would be answered after investigation if motive is established.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Cade said:

Or all three.

Not like me to stand up for them but they really don’t have the resources to monitor mentally ill radicalised folk. We all know who’s at fault for that.

Francis Albert
38 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Not like me to stand up for them but they really don’t have the resources to monitor mentally ill radicalised folk. We all know who’s at fault for that.

The government. The Tories. The Establishment ?

N-one will ever have the resources to deal with all that. 

Well maybe the fascist and communist regimes who could and did deal with that.

And  for ecample the Chinese and  many Arab states today.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

The government. The Tories. The Establishment ?

N-one will ever have the resources to deal with all that. 

Well maybe the fascist and communist regimes who could and did deal with that.

And  for ecample the Chinese and  many Arab states today.

You don’t half stick up for the Tories a lot, I know most Labour voters in Scotland don’t see them as the enemy anymore right enough.

If you want the intelligence agencies to monitor this type of person to stop them doing this then they need more funding is all I’m saying. 
The US seem to fund their agencies well, and have very few actual terrorist attacks on their own soil. If they didn’t track everyone and concentrated on the right types it would be even better. 
It seems to be happening a lot more in England just now, usually at a time when the government need attention to be be diverted like now or during an election. 

5 hours ago, Cade said:

Or all three.

Have you any idea how many radicalised mentally ill former prisoners there are?

And who is radicalised them?

I'm sure you would oppose anyone who would dare to mention them ?

14 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

See if it was the Tories or the Royal family we were on about you'd have no qualms about wanting them shot.

I suppose executing Royal families is classed as progressive amongst folk of your political leaning though eh. 

It's one thing some American rozzer choking an unarmed suspect to death in cold blood, it's another dispatching some knife wielding murderous jihadi back into the arms of Allah.

I assume you were disgusted with police brutality over the timely demise of the London Bridge attacker also? 

Well **** them.

He can try him if he wants, but at that moment of savagery, i won't lose any sleep for anyone who does this and is removed permanently by the Polis . Now they have him, put him in solidarity forever. 

@Pasquale for KingWhat's Scottish independence have to do with the price of cheese. I'm progressive, but not to the point of others regression or oppression. 

Edited by ri Alban

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

He can try him if he wants, but at that moment of savagery, i won't lose any sleep for anyone who does this and is removed permanently by the Polis . Now they have him, put him in solidarity forever. 

@Pasquale for KingWhat's Scottish independence have to do with the price of cheese. I'm progressive, but not to the point of others regression or oppression. 

It’s to do with the kind of society we want afterwards, different from what we currently have. Your views on mentally ill folk being shot on sight is not in line with a he majority of Yessers. 
Putting the guy beside Tommy Sheridan is harsh.

Weakened Offender
18 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Wo are you trying to kid? You'd be prodding Phil the Greek in the ribs with your Mauser on the way down the stairs to the basement.

I've got the door at the bottom of the stairs held open. 👍

No more candlelight vigils, prayers and minutes silences, it really is time to get tough.  Britain needs to strap on a set and do it fast.

More funding for police

More prisons

Tighter immigration

Severer sentencing for murderers and terrorists

The lack of respect the police get is ****ing disgusting and these SJW scumbags should hang their heads in shame for even suggesting to reduce their funding.  The police are there for us and we simply must give them more powers and have them in larger numbers.

If it is not a deranged far left scumbag terrorising the streets it is a deranged far right scumbag.  I want nothing but harm to come to these vile repugnant sewer rats.

Edited by i8hibsh

From the Times of London-

"MI5 was passed intelligence last year that the 25-year-old aspired to travel to Syria, potentially for terrorist offences. It was investigated but was not considered credible."

This was the point in time when he should have been interned.

Potential threat versus cost of surveillance doesn't need quantified.

Governor Tarkin
35 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

41 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

🤣

If we can spend almost 1 billion pounds on pop up hospitals for COVID19 that were mothballed before the paint had dried we can afford to build and house more prisoners.

I want concentration camps for folk like this.  Sad reality is he will probably be sent to Butlins holiday camp with added in sports therapists, psychiatrists, nutritionists, home school tutors, councillors and aromatherapists.

Harry Potter
22 hours ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

No? I am a Hearts supporter. Just seemed pertinent in current circumstances.

i like that, 👍

Perth to Paisley

I used to visit Reading around twice a month and walked through this park on my way from the train station.

It's just next door to the now closed Reading Jail (famous for Oscar Wilde) and the Crown Court building.

Scary stuff

On 21/06/2020 at 16:46, Governor Tarkin said:

Well **** them.

Presuming they’re actually guilty of course?

I don’t know how old you are, but do you remember this advert?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Being reported now the boy had serious mental health issues - PTSD and a personality disorder - as well as possible addiction issues.