Premier league

Horatio Caine

Horatio Caine

Starting again today.  I was under the impression that the first couple of matches at least, would be on cooncil tele.  However, I see thatit's just Saturday evening's match.  Are we able to view today's action anywhere other than on terrestial tele?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• gashauskis9

• NANOJAMBO

Harry Potter
2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Villa fans sound in good voice 😁

this is strange wth no fans, bit like fester road

Forza Cuore

Must be some lad sitting pressing the buttons for the crowd noise...oohhs and aahhs when they go close 😄

Edited by Forza Cuore

Wonder if they'll switch over to fans watching at home with every game. One of those Villa fans looked like he was about to explode when the boy missed the header 😁

Brighton Jambo

Just nice to have it back.  People will say it too soon and all that but having regular football to watch will be a nice distraction while in the house.  

I agree the crowd noises make a difference.  

16 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Is this the longest a Premiership game has gone without a VAR conspiracy?

Hmmmmmmm🙄

Specsavers for VAR required

Technically mind you, that was goal-line technology

Edited by CJGJ

Bizarre - ball clearly over the line but ref is saying it wasn't picked up on the goal line technology - and where's VAR ? 

35 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

What a difference the crowd noise makes.  Impressed with this.

In fairness, the Bundesliga have been doing it for a few weeks now, although watching the Schalke game and they're not doing it there. 

As an aside, I can't hear crowd noise at the Villa game? Albeit I only turned the sound up for the last few minutes.

I don't think VAR is in scope for in or not decisions, because goal line technology is there to do that.

You have to wonder if Liverpool actually did win the league last season after all!

Looked like the technology failed and should have been picked up by the technology. 

Be interesting to see the goal line slow mo on this one 🤣🤣🤣🤣

gashauskis9
2 minutes ago, Locky said:

In fairness, the Bundesliga have been doing it for a few weeks now, although watching the Schalke game and they're not doing it there. 

As an aside, I can't hear crowd noise at the Villa game? Albeit I only turned the sound up for the last few minutes.

Think one channel has it on the other doesnt

4 minutes ago, Locky said:

I'm watching the MSNBC coverage and it's coming over loud & clear. 🙄

Just now, indianajones said:

Someones not turned the goal line tech back on. 

"Hi, is that the Help Desk..." :lol:

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I'm watching through NowTV and hee haw. Strange. I assumed the crowd noise was maybe played over the PA. :lol: 

indianajones
Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

"Hi, is that the Help Desk..." :lol:

Crazy situation.

Seriously sounds like it seen as hawkeye cannot give a replay. 

Massive issue! 

4 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I'm watching on NowTV and it's also working fine. It's on main event.

1 minute ago, Locky said:

I'm watching through NowTV and hee haw. Strange. I assumed the crowd noise was maybe played over the PA. :lol: 

Are you watching on Main Event? I am through Now TV and have the crowd noise. I think if you are watching on Sky Sports PL then that is the no crowd noise option.

4 minutes ago, Locky said:

I was hoping it would be like the German coverage : on the Augsburg game at the weekend , every time the ref awarded a foul they played booing over the tannoy. :lol:

Impressive to see how the English have staged this. Villa park decked out , canned crowd noise, under the circumstances they’ve done well . Got to admire them. We did not even try to organise something similar because we have that Chief clown Doncaster on £ 400 000 per year running a circus. What an amateur , petty and vindictive mob running the game here the very worst of Scotland. Summed up by the Albion Rovers Chairman voting to expel HMFC because he didn’t want to get up at 6 am and pay for a bus to Brora. Why can’t we just leave this burning building and join the English league. League one would be the very dab.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
52 minutes ago, Do The Dance said:

We should have been doing this.

This.

Makes the decision to demote us even more hard to take when leagues elsewhere are starting up. 

it feels like any other June when my pals have England to cheer on and I’m miserable because Scotland are at home again 😂 

10 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Are you watching on Main Event? I am through Now TV and have the crowd noise. I think if you are watching on Sky Sports PL then that is the no crowd noise option.

Ah, I'll switch over now.