Primula cheese tubes

iantjambo

1 hour ago, Space Pirate said:

Pineapple on a cocktail stick? It was olives in my house. 

Cubes of cheap cheddar, pineapple, pickled onion and cube of plastic ham, usually 3 of them on a cocktail stick, with all the cocktail sticks stuck into something wrapped in tin foil to look like a hedgehog astronaut.

As shite as it sounds, once you had a couple of sticks, you always went back for more.

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, superjack said:

Cubes of cheap cheddar, pineapple, pickled onion and cube of plastic ham, usually 3 of them on a cocktail stick, with all the cocktail sticks stuck into something wrapped in tin foil to look like a hedgehog astronaut.

As shite as it sounds, once you had a couple of sticks, you always went back for more.

Ha, 

you can actually get wee packets of "cheese" with crackers and a couple of pickled onions that last about 4 years. They're no even as bad as it sounds. 

Greedy Jambo

I can be all ponsy when it comes to food but if i was camping or something, these things are the shit. 

81Qk0+CZ5BL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

On 17/06/2020 at 21:37, Space Pirate said:

Pork Scratchings

I'll stop now before i get suspended for "spamming"

After a few pints a bag o scratchins were grand until this old timer in the pub told me what they are or which part of the pig they’re made from

forskin........ah well 

11 hours ago, superjack said:

used to be potatoes wrapped in foil as the hedgehogs. never had the ham cubes on it only a combination of pineapple, pickled oinions and cheese.  this discussion reminds me of