• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• martoon

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

That will be the next complaint. Those clubs who play the old firm at home before fans are allowed in. 

Was there not chat about the old firm game being pushed back to try and wait for fans to be allowed as well?

yep, i think it was lennon who was saying their games should be delayed until 2021 so thy could get fans in.

i am expecting the fixtures to have both cheeks having an unbalanced start to the season where they have more away games than home ones while fans are not allowed in stadiums

3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

yep, i think it was lennon who was saying their games should be delayed until 2021 so thy could get fans in.

i am expecting the fixtures to have both cheeks having an unbalanced start to the season where they have more away games than home ones while fans are not allowed in stadiums

It's easy to imagine Lawwell and Donc huddled around a calender while the former selects the opposition he fancies and when. They'll give Rangers some consideration but everyone else can gtf and take their medicine. 

The Hibby certainly can't complain. They love being part of the SPFL. No matter how bent it is. As long as big, bad, scary Hearts suffer they'll take any funnelling coming their way. Financial or otherwise.

14 minutes ago, Fluorescent Adolescent said:

It would be nice if they died.

Seconded.

What would Hearts fans prefer:

(a) Hibs deid

(b...

No, that's it.

Edited by martoon

17 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Hibs = laughing at their neighbour because he’s up a ladder fixing the broken tiles on his roof... from their cardboard box in the doorway of the local shop.

Bravo sir.

Ex member of the SaS

You can get money on Sevco and Celtic playing the bottom teams first and their glamour derby pushed back. I wonder if any club will moan if this happens? They have the chance to back us now and fix the corruption but are happy to sit back and point. Can't wait until it's our turn to laugh and point. We won't be helping any club that asks for help.

10 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

You can get money on Sevco and Celtic playing the bottom teams first and their glamour derby pushed back. I wonder if any club will moan if this happens? They have the chance to back us now and fix the corruption but are happy to sit back and point. Can't wait until it's our turn to laugh and point. We won't be helping any club that asks for help.

Yep, a couple of exception apart,  not a penny of mine will go into the coffers of any of the teams that voted for this fiasco.

SectionDJambo
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Spot on. An absolute embarrassment that they are happy to ‘move on’ when nothing about them impacts them in any serious way. 

We're talking about people, a significant number of whom, happily steal off their own club, by corrupting the concession system to buy cheaper season tickets. Their hatred of us surpasses their loyalty to Hibs. They're always going to be happy about some institutional corruption potentially hurting Hearts.

All clubs have nutters who follow them. They have an apparent over abundance of them.

Fort Vallance
21 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Not really. Quite interesting (for some, me included) to see roughly what FoH subscriptions might be in comparison to number of season tickets. Figures are very approximate and a few factors could knock them way off but they might not be far out if things continue the way they are with monthly subs. 

That's fair enough. I really meant the amount of interest on here in Hibs finances. 

9 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

That's fair enough. I really meant the amount of interest on here in Hibs finances. 

Sorry, misinterpreted what you were meaning. 👍

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Speaking of ‘tick tick’, do we assume that the end of our case and the start of the new season marks the end of force majeure (sp?) and that clubs entering admin will be docked 15 points?

That will all depend on them changing the rules again, if they feel like it, to suit an agenda that fits their new narrative.

highlandjambo3
2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

That will be the next complaint. Those clubs who play the old firm at home before fans are allowed in. 

Was there not chat about the old firm game being pushed back to try and wait for fans to be allowed as well?

Lemmon mentioned this.  Self entitled arse piece, just you wait this will happen, no regard for any other teams except the cheeks....

sky will likely apply some sort of pressure as well.

Horatio Caine
2 hours ago, milky_26 said:

As I said before, playing BCD wasn't a problem for the Liverpool clubs.  So why should it be a problem in Glasgow?

Does anyone have the money raised by the HSL that is to be donated to the club? My hibs supporting friend says they’ve raised half a million? Seems off to me. 

34 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Does anyone have the money raised by the HSL that is to be donated to the club? My hibs supporting friend says they’ve raised half a million? Seems off to me. 

Maybe since HSL began? 

56 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

In June FOH raised £137k; HSL £24k.

Half a Million? 😂

It would take them 3 and a half years to raise that. 

its all been quiet on the players wages front.

Not like you would get any inside info on headinthesand.net 

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, Rods said:

its all been quiet on the players wages front.

Not like you would get any inside info on headinthesand.net 

They'd better get cracking. Right now they have one senior goalie and one senior striker (given there's no way Kamberi will play for them again). Their defence is aging. Their midfield is wafer thin with no defensive mid. Notoriously soft and inconsistent players like Mallan and Allan are their best midfielders.

Boyle and Doige are their only real attacking threats in their entire squad and Doige is generally not seen as the answer by every Hibee I know, while Boyle is constantly being linked with other clubs as their main sellable asset.

And they just paused their youth academy, which wasn't producing payers for the first team anymore anyhow.

2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

They'd better get cracking. Right now they have one senior goalie and one senior striker (given there's no way Kamberi will play for them again). Their defence is aging. Their midfield is wafer thin with no defensive mid. Notoriously soft and inconsistent players like Mallan and Allan are their best midfielders.

Boyle and Doige are their only real attacking threats in their entire squad and Doige is generally not seen as the answer by every Hibee I know, while Boyle is constantly being linked with other clubs as their main sellable asset.

And they just paused their youth academy, which wasn't producing payers for the first team anymore anyhow.

If doige picks up an injury they are screwed. Seeminly they are signing a CH sounds like bargain basement to me 10k season ticket holders and not a pot to pee in should be worrying times but its all swept under the carpet as the yams are in court.

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

As I said before, playing BCD wasn't a problem for the Liverpool clubs.  So why should it be a problem in Glasgow?

Apparently rampant bigotry from 50,000 people makes the OF derby the best derby in the world. or something 🤷‍♂️

John Findlay
5 hours ago, busby1985 said:

800,000 since HSL began

On 04/07/2020 at 12:07, David McCaig said:

So £850 on 3 STs (£450 + 2x£200) = £283 per ticket - 20% VAT = £226 per ticket in Hearts account.

It may have already been pointed out but I think you've underestimated.

£283 per ticket would see £236 heading to Hearts.

Fluorescent Adolescent
13 minutes ago, Boof said:

20% of £283 = £56.60.

£283 - £56.60 = £226.40.

Fluorescent Adolescent
1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

800’000 since when? He reckons they’ve raised 400k since covid. 

:rofl:

5 minutes ago, Fluorescent Adolescent said:

20% of £283 = £56.60.

£283 - £56.60 = £226.40.

£236 + 20% = £283

Gordon Ramsay
14 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

£400 probably. 

Scaffs. 

33 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

They live in a fantasy world. Many of them just flat refuse to acknowledge reality. Ignorance is bliss though, as they say.

5 minutes ago, Fluorescent Adolescent said:

Mind. Blown.

That's reverse percentage calculations for you :lol: 

To add VAT x by 6/5

To remove VAT x by 5/6 

Fluorescent Adolescent
3 minutes ago, Boof said:

That's reverse percentage calculations for you :lol: 

To add VAT x by 6/5

To remove VAT x by 5/6 

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Genuinely wish I could screen shotted the convo. He said “hibs fans have ploughed in phenomenal money since the shut down, 400k through HSL”. I said that didn’t sound right to which he said “you’re a bitter jambo tho”. He’s not wrong but am also no ****ing daft haha. Heads in the sand. 

I have a connection in football, I’ve said that many times. He told me he’d been speaking with Jack Ross, they used to be team mates a few years back. All doesn’t sound to well over the road. That’s how the nut job above ended up spouting about 400k, it was in retaliation to hearing that things aren’t great in the group chat. 

2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

800,000 since HSL began

So, less than 7 months' FOH pledges

:rofl:

Edited by RobNox

16 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Genuinely wish I could screen shotted the convo. He said “hibs fans have ploughed in phenomenal money since the shut down, 400k through HSL”. I said that didn’t sound right to which he said “you’re a bitter jambo tho”. He’s not wrong but am also no ****ing daft haha. Heads in the sand. 

I have a connection in football, I’ve said that many times. He told me he’d been speaking with Jack Ross, they used to be team mates a few years back. All doesn’t sound to well over the road. That’s how the nut job above ended up spouting about 400k, it was in retaliation to hearing that things aren’t great in the group chat. 

:what:

https://twitter.com/hfcsupporters/status/1279401359096213505?s=21

4B43FE94-D4B4-47DD-B751-0EA9B5878957.jpeg

1 minute ago, Deevers said:

Smashed decanters as prizes?

Indeed. To be perfectly franck, it’s laughable. :lol:

TyphoonJambo
6 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Smashed decanters as prizes?

A 10 second sook on a Stanton nappy pad for the winner. Probably taste like a fine wine to those tramps. 

Edited by TypoonJambo

David McCaig
2 hours ago, Boof said:

Surely VAT is 20%?

20 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

A 10 second sook on a Stanton nappy pad for the winner. Probably taste like a fine wine to those tramps. 

Wonder what the exchange rate is on the Vermin Franck? How many Francks would you need to stuff in a brown envelope to fix a match for example. 🤷‍♂️

5 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Surely VAT is 20%?

Yes...but if you're taking it off the total price you don't simply remove 20%, it's more like 16.6%.

Adding 20% on to 236 gives you your 283 (to nearest £)

David McCaig
23 minutes ago, Boof said:

Yes...but if you're taking it off the total price you don't simply remove 20%, it's more like 16.6%.

Adding 20% on to 236 gives you your 283 (to nearest £)

Yes, that makes sense.

TyphoonJambo
31 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Wonder what the exchange rate is on the Vermin Franck? How many Francks would you need to stuff in a brown envelope to fix a match for example. 🤷‍♂️

I guess, depending on street prices, 10 vermin Francks to a wrap. 

Just now, TypoonJambo said:

I guess, depending on street prices, 10 vermin Francks to a wrap. 

:D 

Franks Rewards Scheme......

He hasn’t set foot in the shithole since they sacked him. They are hanging on to the possibility the guy cares and he just isn’t interested. 

Its time they moved on. Sad *******s.

5 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Franks Rewards Scheme......

He hasn’t set foot in the shithole since they sacked him. They are hanging on to the possibility the guy cares and he just isn’t interested. 

Its time they moved on. Sad *******s.

How long ago was that?

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

feb 2002

:berra:

And did he actually do that much while with them?