Tick tock

Ronald Villiers

35 minutes ago, HMFCHammy said:

They did lift it. Just no lap of honour

I thought the presentation took place indoors, seeing as the pitch was full of junkies and bigots.  

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• martoon

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

3 hours ago, RobNox said:

I thought the presentation took place indoors, seeing as the pitch was full of junkies and bigots.  

To be fair, that was before the fans invaded the pitch. 

6 hours ago, superjack said:

To be fair, that was before the fans invaded the pitch. 

😂😂😂😂😂

JamboAndrew
10 hours ago, GinRummy said:

They can only live in the dark so long 

Don't know about that. Theyve been living in the shadow of hearts forever.

25 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Taking that Drey guy so they can punt the bouncing Boyle for some readies

I wonder how that will go for them. The transfer market could be quite different with so many clubs desperate to offload players to reduce the wage bill. Will be interesting to see how valuations change. 

Ainsley Harriott

Anyone know why aids.net is in lockdown? Have they just announced more financial bother?

4 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Anyone know why aids.net is in lockdown? Have they just announced more financial bother?

Obsessing over our legal case Probably, whilst ignoring there own sad state of affairs. 

6 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Send in the spies. Report back quickly

12 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Probably just all talking about the case today.... they aren’t interested in their own club at the moment 

On 02/07/2020 at 14:48, jamboinglasgow said:

Hibs players having to wash their own kits, that would be fun.

Maybe not. When I was in the Boys Brigade the leaders wife used to wash all the kits. 

29 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Their site locks down when they’ve got heavy traffic. I’m guessing that it’s due to our case rather than anything to do with them. 

Edited by GinRummy

11 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Maybe not. When I was in the Boys Brigade the leaders wife used to wash all the kits. 

While you were all upstairs with the leader?

3 hours ago, gjcc said:

While you were all upstairs with the leader?

😂 must’ve done thing so differently at your BB’s mate. 

Ainsley Harriott

Hsl raised 24k last month. They are looking at administration soon and that's the best they can do 😂😂😂

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Hsl raised 24k last month. They are looking at administration soon and that's the best they can do 😂😂😂

Sold 9K season tickets though, a fact they're celebrating like a trophy. 

1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

They can’t afford to give some St Johnnie player a deal.  Jack Ross must want out.  Shame. 

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

I think we will sell about the same amount of season tickets once the season starts. We will need compensation to mitigate the loss of income from expulsion. FoH is such a big thing for us.

David McCaig
33 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I think we will sell about the same amount of season tickets once the season starts. We will need compensation to mitigate the loss of income from expulsion. FoH is such a big thing for us.

FoH funding is equivalent to approximately 6k season tickets.

7 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

FoH funding is equivalent to approximately 6k season tickets.

Never bothered to work it out, but I knew how massive a boost it was. That’s a fair bit higher than I would have guessed though. :thumbsup:

David McCaig
3 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Never bothered to work it out, but I knew how massive a boost it was. That’s a fair bit higher than I would have guessed though. :thumbsup:

It factors in that VAT is payable on STs whereas FoH donations are tax free.

2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Yeh but 4000 will want refunded when they realise they won’t get in to a percentage of their games 😂

2 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Good point. You can see why our enemies were/are desperate for it to fail.

2 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

How did you do the workings out?. I had a go and got it to equivalent of 4110 based on last months total. 

4 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Yeh but 4000 will want refunded when they realise they won’t get in to a percentage of their games 😂

And the other 5 are concessions 😀

David McCaig
7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

How did you do the workings out?. I had a go and got it to equivalent of 4110 based on last months total. 

Back of a fag packet but here goes :

FoH monthly = £137k

FoH annual = £1.644m

Average net value of ST =£275*

= just under 6k STs

*factors in concessions/kids/VAT

Edited by David McCaig

8 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Back of a fag packet but here goes :

FoH monthly = £137k

FoH annual = £1.644m

Average net value of ST =£275*

= just under 6k STs

*factors in concessions/kids/VAT

Got you.  I put season tickets at 400 quid when I done it. 👍

David McCaig
6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Got you.  I put season tickets at 400 quid when I done it. 👍

As an example I bought 3 x platinum STs but two of those are kids.

So £850 on 3 STs (£450 + 2x£200) = £283 per ticket - 20% VAT = £226 per ticket in Hearts account.

Just now, David McCaig said:

As an example I bought 3 x platinum STs but two of those are kids.

So £850 on 3 STs (£450 + 2x£200) = £283 per ticket - 20% VAT = £226 per ticket in Hearts account.

👍

Hearts FOH June contributions £137,000

Vermins HSL June contributions £24,429 and 11pence

Kind of sums it up. Forever in our shadow (and then some)

Edited by 1971fozzy

51 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

This is all getting a bit Hobonomics.

Not really. Quite interesting (for some, me included) to see roughly what FoH subscriptions might be in comparison to number of season tickets. Figures are very approximate and a few factors could knock them way off but they might not be far out if things continue the way they are with monthly subs. 

.nuts are actually hoping the SPFL have covered their tracks; no paper trail of their skullduggery. 

Imagine being content, even happy, to be part of a bent organisation just to get the cheap thrill of Hearts in the Championship. 

And it cost them £125k.

And they should have other things on their tiny minds like swingeing cost cutting and being at the mercy of one individual. 

Gordon Ramsay
45 minutes ago, martoon said:

.nuts are actually hoping the SPFL have covered their tracks; no paper trail of their skullduggery. 

Imagine being content, even happy, to be part of a bent organisation just to get the cheap thrill of Hearts in the Championship. 

And it cost them £125k.

And they should have other things on their tiny minds like swingeing cost cutting and being at the mercy of one individual. 

Embarrassing excuse for a football club. 

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, martoon said:

And it cost them £125k.

Their parent club have been at the heart of the scullduggery thats why they hope St Peter has covered his tracks 

superb monies in from foh, add in Mr A, thats a huge load of cash.  the season ticket  sales and other monies too....

must be close to 20 million a year coming in.

and AB says there is enough monies for 5 years.  

fantastic.  tonnes of cash.  

Hibs = laughing at their neighbour because he’s up a ladder fixing the broken tiles on his roof... from their cardboard box in the doorway of the local shop.

16 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Hibs = laughing at their neighbour because he’s up a ladder fixing the broken tiles on his roof... from their cardboard box in the doorway of the local shop.

👏

Nookie Bear
18 hours ago, martoon said:

And it cost them £125k.

Spot on. An absolute embarrassment that they are happy to ‘move on’ when nothing about them impacts them in any serious way. 

Clerry Jambo

It would be nice if they had the old firm at home early on and it was behind closed doors, the rats would be scurrying around blaming us for that aswell and missing out on any away end to fill their poxy shitey tin pot stadium 

doctor jambo
4 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

It would be nice if they had the old firm at home early on and it was behind closed doors, the rats would be scurrying around blaming us for that aswell and missing out on any away end to fill their poxy shitey tin pot stadium 

It would be nice if, after 1 game, they were bottom of the league and the season was called, prior to our arbitration .

Mr Brightside
7 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

There is going to be a few unhappy chairmen when the fixtures are released and this miss out on the expected old firm payday.

17 hours ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Embarrassing excuse for a football club. 

17 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Their parent club have been at the heart of the scullduggery thats why they hope St Peter has covered his tracks 

31 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Spot on. An absolute embarrassment that they are happy to ‘move on’ when nothing about them impacts them in any serious way. 

That site shrieks with inferiority. It's like one big confessional over there. They don't appear to mind that it's there for all to see. 

Hearts terrify them. 

Nookie Bear
20 minutes ago, Mr Brightside said:

There is going to be a few unhappy chairmen when the fixtures are released and this miss out on the expected old firm payday.

That will be the next complaint. Those clubs who play the old firm at home before fans are allowed in. 

Was there not chat about the old firm game being pushed back to try and wait for fans to be allowed as well?

Nookie Bear

Speaking of ‘tick tick’, do we assume that the end of our case and the start of the new season marks the end of force majeure (sp?) and that clubs entering admin will be docked 15 points?

Mr Brightside
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

That will be the next complaint. Those clubs who play the old firm at home before fans are allowed in. 

Was there not chat about the old firm game being pushed back to try and wait for fans to be allowed as well?

A few players & pundits have raised the idea of pushing the old firm games into October so fans  are present. Not sure if it was game 11 would mean it was in October?