Tick tock

Ronald Villiers

On 25/06/2020 at 23:12, suds66 said:

I believe the vermin have signed Drey Wright after he left St Johnstone. There is nothing official as of yet.

Who?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• martoon

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

On 25/06/2020 at 23:12, suds66 said:

I believe the vermin have signed Drey Wright after he left St Johnstone. There is nothing official as of yet.

Who?

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Apparently Stoke are after him, £500k.

Hopefully he does go, about their only dangerous player .

last week they were getting £1M for him from stoke, now it is half that value. next week it will be 259k

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

last week they were getting £1M for him from stoke, now it is half that value. next week it will be 259k

Hope he goes to plug a financial gap tho, he's half decent. Weakens them in time for the possible SF.

Guest ToqueJambo
3 hours ago, martoon said:

Aye. The world kept turning, 2016 continued, life did not reboot itself and wipe out all that had gone before. 

Despite what the .nuts think. 

Winning the cup is brilliant but taking 100 years to do it is not really something to boast about. They can only dream of 3 within 15 years.

Edited by ToqueJambo

1 hour ago, martoon said:

That's what got me. 

Quite possibly the daftest post, with the daftest boast, I've ever read. 

Silly bugger is a mod over there, too. 

Speaks volumes, bud. 

These would be the same moderators who presided over a few years of ‘paedo bantz’, right up until one of their former coaches was found guilty, then suddenly it stopped overnight. Risible stuff that, point scoring over children being molested. Hibs.nut is utterly tainted because of that, imo.

43 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

When the Hearts went up, to lift the Scottish Cup THEY were there.

Are you sure? After Danny scored the penalty, I'm sure I seen most of them leave. When gowser got number 4, almost all of them were gone by the time we stopped singing along to a certain K C and the sunshine band song.

50 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

When the Hearts went up, to lift the Scottish Cup THEY were there.

They were also there on 3rd March, 2020 ... dressed as seats! 😄

Screenshot_20200630-210321_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Wee Mikey

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

Winning the cup is brilliant but taking 100 years to do it is not really something to boast about. They can only dream of 3 within 15 years.

Tbf, 3 in 134 years is impressive by their standards. 

26 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

These would be the same moderators who presided over a few years of ‘paedo bantz’, right up until one of their former coaches was found guilty, then suddenly it stopped overnight. Risible stuff that, point scoring over children being molested. Hibs.nut is utterly tainted because of that, imo.

Filth mongering ba5tard5 but they genuinely believe they are the good guys?

1 hour ago, Locky said:

Who?

1 hour ago, Locky said:

Who?

1 hour ago, Locky said:

Who?

Comon and do the Conga 👍

23 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

They were also there on 3rd March, 2020 ... dressed as seats! 😄

Screenshot_20200630-210321_Gallery.jpg

Cuts them to the quick. 

Hibs 1 Hearts 3 and it flattered them. 

Must be fab being a Hibby. 😭

9 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Comon and do the Conga 👍

:rofl:

My Kickback has been playing up, didn't even think it posted once, let alone 3 times.

Could the wage cuts be a smoking gun? All seems to have gone quiet on that front.

Let's hope so.  Another long month stretching out ahead of them wi' nae poapy.

On 26/06/2020 at 06:08, fila said:

Just a few years younger than you, wasn't at the game, but for some reason , one of my child hood memories is of my dad and his brothers returning to the house after the game and they were signing the Hearts song . Still have my dads ( long past away sadly) scarf form the 60's era as one of my cherished possessions 

Agree that the 7-0 is insignificant , even when I started to attend week in week out in the early 80's , i didn't really give a flying feck when they tried to taunt us with it 

7-0 is the Ibrox score for the hobos, 0-7 is the Malmo game at Fester Road, I always ask them which one they mean!

Had a look at their court thread seeing as they have a track record of getting things correct using the frozen shares as an example. Seems our months of preparation is pointless and Budge is not actually wanting this to go further as she is in to deep already. That thread could be a great read come tomorrow afternoon. Also expecting their own bad news to be in the papers soon they usually try and hide bad news for them behind events at Hearts. 

34 minutes ago, Rods said:

Had a look at their court thread seeing as they have a track record of getting things correct using the frozen shares as an example. Seems our months of preparation is pointless and Budge is not actually wanting this to go further as she is in to deep already. That thread could be a great read come tomorrow afternoon. Also expecting their own bad news to be in the papers soon they usually try and hide bad news for them behind events at Hearts. 

It was hard to see how they could have topped the “frozen shares” thread for shits and giggles, but my god... they are determined to try. :rofl:

4 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

2016 was only a big thing to them because of their embarrassingly bad record in the competition. Everyone else just remembers the neddy pitch brawl afterwards.

Yes, it pleases me that there is still no Hibs fan alive who has ever seen his team lift the Scottish Cup

saki jambo
12 hours ago, RobNox said:

Yes, it pleases me that there is still no Hibs fan alive who has ever seen his team lift the Scottish Cup

?

14 minutes ago, saki jambo said:

?

The presentation was cancelled due to hibs tramps invading the pitch and, er, being over exuberant?

Ronald Villiers

HSL payments going towards new signings 🤣.  I bet the Hobo's feel a hell of a lot better after hearing that news.  I wonder if their pledges will increase.........to £1.50 each.  They're in dire straits!  Tick tock.

Салатные палочки
27 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

HSL payments going towards new signings 🤣.  I bet the Hobo's feel a hell of a lot better after hearing that news.  I wonder if their pledges will increase.........to £1.50 each.  They're in dire straits!  Tick tock.

"Well done to all our wonderful fans for your fundraising. As an award for your good work, we're going to spend your money on a shiny new player so we don't need to spend our own money"

Hibs fans: well done, what a wonderful club we follow, always putting us first. 

Byyy The Light

Was speaking to one of them the other day and I was asking what the story is with their finances. I was informed that they’ve not spent a penny of this years season ticket money yet as they are keeping it aside in case they need to refund it to fans if there is a second spike 🙄😳

19 minutes ago, Hans von Luck said:

Interesting times if true 🤭

Shame for the folk losing their jobs but :pleasing:all the same. 

buzzbomb1958
44 minutes ago, Hans von Luck said:

The vermin queuing up at the steamie to wash their strips maybe an acid bath would gett them clean

45 minutes ago, Hans von Luck said:

How many people comprise an entire kit room team? Thought it was one guy laying out kits. Is this another modern football scientific phenomenon that has passed me by? 

jamboinglasgow
47 minutes ago, Hans von Luck said:

Hibs players having to wash their own kits, that would be fun.

TyphoonJambo
3 minutes ago, Anything2 said:

How many people comprise an entire kit room team? Thought it was one guy laying out kits. Is this another modern football scientific phenomenon that has passed me by? 

Watched a decent programme last night about a bloke who managed to get the job as Stokes kit man. Didnt look like more than just him, some washing machines, an iron board and big kit bags! Scraping the barrel for cost cutting if theyre loosing just one bloke, some leckie and a few boxes of OMO

7 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Watched a decent programme last night about a bloke who managed to get the job as Stokes kit man. Didnt look like more than just him, some washing machines, an iron board and big kit bags! Scraping the barrel for cost cutting if theyre loosing just one bloke, some leckie and a few boxes of OMO

Who irons a football kit? I could streamlined the shit out of that process and save them some cash.

Edited by Anything2

Nookie Bear
29 minutes ago, Anything2 said:

I suppose they need one man to take responsibility for the first team but this is a result of ditching the other age groups?

3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I suppose they need one man to take responsibility for the first team but this is a result of ditching the other age groups?

Fair enough, a shame if folks are losing their job but just thought Joe was being a bit sensationalist by saying the "entire kit room staff" when it probably amounts to a couple of part time people. Still I suppose if that's the level of your cut backs then maybe they are in serious trouble. 

38 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Hibs players having to wash their own kits, that would be fun.

Surely not difficult. given they will have to boil wash them due to being riddled their kits must be made of hardy stuff. 

TyphoonJambo
1 hour ago, Anything2 said:

Who irons a football kit? I could streamlined the shit out of that process and save them some cash.

Everybody irons their socks, don't they🤔

Have I missed any news on the wage cuts? Wouldn't it be terrible if their superstars were in revolt and Leann's no' telling us?

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, TypoonJambo said:

Saw that BBC programme before. Considering circumstances, the guy, in real life, was a positive inspiration to almost all and credit to Macari, Stoke and their players for giving him opportunity.

TyphoonJambo
31 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Saw that BBC programme before. Considering circumstances, the guy, in real life, was a positive inspiration to almost all and credit to Macari, Stoke and their players for giving him opportunity.

Agreed, they come over very well, the supporters too. 

Who is cleaning the kits now then????  Dempster????  She really will struggle to hold back that big cheery grin she’s always got.  

31 minutes ago, Brown1982 said:

Who is cleaning the kits now then????  Dempster????  She really will struggle to hold back that big cheery grin she’s always got.  

Dempster doing the laundry for the first team, and Peruvian Gus volunteering to wash the kits of the ladies team.........😁

Clark Griswold
1 hour ago, Brown1982 said:

No washing lines at the Travel Lodge, so can’t be her. 

On 30/06/2020 at 23:04, RobNox said:

They did lift it. Just no lap of honour

They will wait till the Hearts court case is done to release bad news.

One look at their message board would be enough to drive this strategy. 

5 different threads about Hearts none actually about wage cuts or monetary issues at their club. 

12 minutes ago, Rods said:

5 different threads about Hearts none actually about wage cuts or monetary issues at their club. 

They can only live in the dark so long 

Guest ToqueJambo
15 minutes ago, Rods said:

This is a repeat of what they did during the Romanov years. They were so focused on us they didn't notice their own team sliding down the table to eventual relegation.