Tick tock

Ronald Villiers

Ex member of the SaS
38 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Any Nigerian princes that could back up HSL 

My Nigerian uncle was a huge Hibs fan before he died, he wants all his millions to go to Hibs, All I need is a bank account number and the money is their's.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• martoon

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

2 minutes ago, Rods said:

I genuinely think like the United lot they were expecting to get the money back( HSL) and maybe some cash from sales of players. Made a huge mistake with buying the hobos 1) They are smelly tramps with not a bolt between them 2) They have had maybe 5 succesful transfers in their history most of them were when Rangers and Celtic were spending big.

Cluster**** all round.  Delightful. 

I read somewhere that Leaaaane is unhappy, perhaps on here, but it would make sense if the verminry is about to fold, 

anyhoo, love a good hibsing me , bwahahaha!

16 minutes ago, Rods said:

I heard today they are in a UBIG situation. It was not Ron the Con's money to buy hibs but a parent company. That parent company is now cutting costs so the 5 or 6 million black hole is not going to be covered by Ron the con. They have to cut cost themselves they are essentially in admin in all but name. Lots of trouble ahead and the farm could be sold off probably to housebuilders( how ironic) 

Ron the Cons parent company want their 6 million back at some point.

I am not wanting them to go bust but a few years of worries while we laugh at them( for of the field worries) would be good

It’s unlikely a developer would be interested in the land. It’s not attached to the village so would require quite a bit of infrastructure work.

Doubtful it would get planning granted either. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Would we accept Fester Road as part of our compensation payment?

Rent the hole back out to them, but only a sublet from Edinburgh City 

5 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

It’s unlikely a developer would be interested in the land. It’s not attached to the village so would require quite a bit of infrastructure work.

Maybe our wealthy benefactor could buy it, transfer ownership to us and we could lease it back to the vermin at an exorbitant rate.  It would obviously need some touching up, like a good coat or two of maroon paint, rename it to 'new tynie park', just a few small improvements.

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Would we accept Fester Road as part of our compensation payment?

Rent the hole back out to them, but only a sublet from Edinburgh City 

Ha, my post crossed with yours, great minds think alike!

Pasquale for King
8 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

season tickets on their own aren’t actually a huge part of the revenue.. say 8,000 at an average of £200 (probably £150 for them given their fondness for ripping the club off buying concessions)  that’s £1.6m at best pre tax.. that won’t cover the costs of the farm or the wages they promised which they now can’t pay.. 

Depends on if they’ve paid it or on finance, whatever it is it’s not enough or they wouldn’t be asking players to cut their wages 😃.

1 minute ago, RobNox said:

Maybe our wealthy benefactor could buy it, transfer ownership to us and we could lease it back to the vermin at an exorbitant rate.  It would obviously need some touching up, like a good coat or two of maroon paint, rename it to 'new tynie park', just a few small improvements.

Haha. That would do. It costs them circa 500k a year in running costs. It’s probably better if it’s worth f all. More reason just to close it down 

John Findlay
4 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Apologies if posted, anyone mind this? :ninja: 

F4FA48EF-AE25-45FF-A5E0-ED78E6EF3031.jpeg

There is the English dictionary definition of the word ****

vlad on the tyne
2 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

And its ^^^^s like this that makes me hope that the leith scum go into admin. 

7 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Could anyone ever forget it?  A classic Hobo foot shooting moment, of which there have been too many to mention.

4 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

Remember when SlumRon Millionaire bought these Muppets.

Us Yams were pure spewin likesay.

You think.

They were filthy rich, about to embark on an era of silverware and European runs. :rofl: 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
58 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Ha, my post crossed with yours, great minds think alike!

:lol:

3 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

A couple now starting to question the situation. If we are putting money in Ron should be matching it. Quote:"  It looks like HS is the vehicle for cash at present. It would be helpful to know if the money raised is being matched by the owner "

They are also claim we will be cutting wages ( again ) and we will be worse off than them. What they are forgetting is FOH is much much bigger than HSL.

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?346924-Official-Site-CLUB-UPDATE/page15

Worse off than them? Haha, good one.

We moved swiftly and decisively to cut costs when Budge presciently spotted the impending financial situation the clubs were facing. (A big GIRUY to ever single ***** who had a go at us/Budge for getting this spot on, btw).

We have already been told our benefactors are going to support the club for the next five years. It is also clear our benefactors, attracted to our club thanks to the ethical and moral values held by Heart of Midlothian, are assisting with the legal costs of court action (and probably who are covering Partick Thistle's expenses). 

We have a sponsorship deal that benefits us massively and supports a real charity with actual hard cash too. 

We have an owner who works solely in our best interests. 

Then we have FoH and a proper pathway to fan ownership.

I'll take our situation every single time over just about every other club in the SPFL, frankly.

Oh aye, and:

giphy.gif

Tick Tock! 

Rick Sanchez

That Gillette guy might fancy buying them once Ron the Con and his yank investors strip them like a pack of vultures.

🐴⬆️

Sneckiejambo
On 15/06/2020 at 21:35, Jamhammer said:

Oh dear

How Sad

Never Mind

image.jpeg.87b545cc23d549451438ffea8675dd53.jpeg

😂😂😂😂

Clark Griswold

Can give them a loan of the cash cow too, but would probably be full of needles and spoons instead of cash 👍🏻

Just now, Rods said:

I heard today they are in a UBIG situation. It was not Ron the Con's money to buy hibs but a parent company. That parent company is now cutting costs so the 5 or 6 million black hole is not going to be covered by Ron the con. They have to cut cost themselves they are essentially in admin in all but name. Lots of trouble ahead and the farm could be sold off probably to housebuilders( how ironic) 

I am not wanting them to go bust but a few years of worries while we laugh at them( for of the field worries) would be good

I DO

Yup am fpml like everybody else  but they wanted us dead fek them the sooner they are gone the better .Please don't anybody say about the pleasure they give us THEY WANTED US DEED FEK THEM BYE

I'm laughing away at all this situation.

However, I'll not believe their demise until it's actually being reported widely and officially. 

Unfortunately at the moment these rumours are themselves a bit "Hibsish" with no real solid foundation. 

2 hours ago, scottg71 said:

I also forgot the CRL farm is down there next to it, so I don’t think a it would be any use to a developer

I've expressed concern that the sale of McGinn might bale them out but now I'm not so sure.  The proceeds might well go into the back pocket of Ron or be returned to some holding company outfit he's tied up with.  Not even 50p going to hibs.

That's so bonkers if true.   Ron the Con has asked players to say in principle if prepared to take a wage cut for A YEAR,  but hasn't yet disclosed by how much. 🤔...... WTF????      Seeing some real mismanagement now and it us just glorious 😁

Malinga the Swinga
3 hours ago, Rods said:

While I would love that to be true, I won't build my hopes up. What I will say is that I want them to die with immediate effect and never be seen again.

I recall when the Mercer takeover was on, I was stopped in Princes Street and asked if I would like to sign petition to save Easter Road. My response was that I would happily go down to Easter Road immediately and help demolish the ground, brick by brick. The guy just looked at me as I walked away.

My opinion has never changed.

Jingle Bells
5 hours ago, Paolo said:

We could always lease the that pitch we have behind the Wheatfield Stand

Imho, The Barn is more out of the way/out of mind, where they can't cause an eyesore to the City, Paolo.

Unknown user
4 hours ago, Rods said:

It's a field near Tranent, no one's buying it for houses 

jamboinglasgow
4 hours ago, Rods said:

I genuinely think like the United lot they were expecting to get the money back( HSL) and maybe some cash from sales of players. Made a huge mistake with buying the hobos 1) They are smelly tramps with not a bolt between them 2) They have had maybe 5 succesful transfers in their history most of them were when Rangers and Celtic were spending big.

So they bought over Hibs so they can use it as a cash cow from player sales? 

heartsfc_fan
27 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It's a field near Tranent, no one's buying it for houses 

Erm...fields around Tranent are full of new build houses.

Unknown user
12 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Erm...fields around Tranent are full of new build houses.

No one's buying it for housing.

It's not high demand town centre land that makes it highly desirable and worthwhile spending money on knocking down the hibs barn, its a field near tranent (nearer Ormiston actually)

If someone wants to build houses in a field near Tranent they'll probably buy a field near Tranent, not a field sitting in the pocket of working farm buildings with a 5 a side barn that they have to knock down to get to square one.

Do you think it'll be sold for housing?

4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

No one's buying it for housing.

It's not high demand town centre land that makes it highly desirable and worthwhile spending money on knocking down the hibs barn, its a field near tranent (nearer Ormiston actually)

If someone wants to build houses in a field near Tranent they'll probably buy a field near Tranent, not a field sitting in the pocket of working farm buildings with a 5 a side barn that they have to knock down to get to square one.

Do you think it'll be sold for housing?

Sold for a new dump if anything

6 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Sold for a new dump if anything

Won’t need to apply to the council for a change of use then. Handy. 

Haringshairband
15 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Die you vermin c *** s.

Nothing further to add.

This succinctly covers my feelings on the matter.

Tick ****ing tock you vermin *****. Let’s play a game of who has the deepest pockets. And it doesn’t sound like your yank asset stripper gives a **** about

your concession-buying, refund-demanding, unemployable jakeball fanbase without you ponying up more than your usual glass cheques and whatever you’ve nicked from your schemie pals.

5-1 you *****. 

2 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

While I would love that to be true, I won't build my hopes up. What I will say is that I want them to die with immediate effect and never be seen again.

I recall when the Mercer takeover was on, I was stopped in Princes Street and asked if I would like to sign petition to save Easter Road. My response was that I would happily go down to Easter Road immediately and help demolish the ground, brick by brick. The guy just looked at me as I walked away.

My opinion has never changed.

I was against the Mercer takeover but, as I’ve said repeatedly I’d gladly do a tap dance on their grave now after the way they behaved, pretty much to a man when we were in peril. **** them

5 hours ago, Clark Griswold said:

Surely we can have a whip round to get a young team member to reciprocate. Or hire a plane 😀

11 hours ago, RobNox said:

It would top the relegation derby in the irony stakes, something I never would have believed possible.

Indeed 👍