Tick tock

Ronald Villiers

1 hour ago, Castle rock said:

A sound financial footing?

I get what you mean but it's h1b5 the gift that keeps on giving. 

Yep, even when things are not good for us, or even shit, they still manage to make us laugh.   

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• martoon

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

On 15/06/2020 at 21:13, Crete said:

😂🇱🇻

Imagine if h1b5 went into administration befor the next season starts, they would be deducted 15 points as we were. They are 14 points ahead of us, they would save us getting demoted. Just a pleasing thought and save a legal battle. The club that could give a little bit more.

1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Dougray Scott must have a spare tenner or two down the back of the sofa.

Think his Hibsnicity was ended in May 2012 mate.

I’m genuinely confused?

Have Hibs been spending beyond their means?

Isn’t that something they have accused us of previously?

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

After match party in the Hibs Club circa 19/05/12?

Hahahaha probably 

2 minutes ago, Jamboeh21 said:

Imagine if h1b5 went into administration befor the next season starts, they would be deducted 15 points as we were. They are 14 points ahead of us, they would save us getting demoted. Just a pleasing thought and save a legal battle. The club that could give a little bit more.

Last season has been called. Any points deduction would be taken off them next season.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I’m genuinely confused?

They were ****ed before this crisis but will use covid and Budge as deflection/excuses.

Die, vermin :pleasing:

Auldreidy1874
39 minutes ago, OTT said:

I wonder what the odds of Farmer ending up with them again is?

A few years ago my wife and son almost lost their lives in my car when Farmer Autocare failed to tighten wheel nuts after a tyre change.

Hopefully he does and the wheels come off for them. 😁

3 minutes ago, Fluorescent Adolescent said:

Die. Die. Die.

After careful consideration,   including making a list of pros and cons,   I have concluded that I would also welcome their death.    

Doctor FinnBarr
3 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Do they eat Guinea pigs in Coatbridge? 

3 hours ago, airdriejambo3 said:

Don't know about that but seen one of the indigenous hooped cavemen drop a curry and scoop it all back off the ground and eat it yesterday.

Hoi ya pair of dicks, I spent the first year of my life there. Still got 2 cousins there and I think you'd seriously upset them by calling them hooped.

1 hour ago, Brown1982 said:

They were literally laughing at us a couple of days ago saying we were a bunch of charity cases always having to scrape together to save our club.  Now they are scrambling trying to get as much people to donate to their pitiful HSL as much as they can.  If the 15% who took their season ticket money back then donate to HSL does that count as if nothing happened???? 🤔🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂😂

Big Ron has blatantly told them you better pony up pronto I’m here to make money off you not donate any.  He’s already sacking folk left right and centre.  I’m really beginning to like this guy 👍👍👍👍😂😂

Frank Sauzee could help by auctioning off his decanter.  

I don't want them completely dead. Losing the history of the rivalry would be shite. Never having derbies would be shite. Admin and years in the lower leagues would do for me. Unfortunately as pleasing as their struggles are I suspect they will be alright in that respect.

Rick Sanchez
5 minutes ago, Paolo said:

Frank Sauzee could help by auctioning off his decanter.  

I giggle like a school lassie every time I see that decanter mentioned 😆🤦‍♂️

Hibs 

"Franck,   we love you.   Here is a token of our love for you.    An item of very little value and limited practical use or visual appeal".

Franck

"Merci... (ffs I think I saw a bin up the road).    Au Revoir".

Randy Marsh
42 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I’m genuinely confused?

I think they call it 'financial doping'.  They have previous of this as well.  Around the same time Mercer almost killed them

4 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

I think they call it 'financial doping'.  They have previous of this as well.  Around the same time Mercer almost killed them

More recently than that, Farmer ripped off a tax payer owned bank because they couldn’t afford their mortgage.

More recently than that, Farmer ripped off a tax payer owned bank because they couldn’t afford their mortgage.

£4m worth of banditry.  

Randy Marsh

Never knew this.  A club with no shame. 

Think about the upside down reality we are in.    Hearts,   even if we lose our case and get zero compensation,   are in a significantly better state to survive than them,   despite them remaining in the self interest league and us having been booted out.

We have all sorts of stuff going for us.

They're basically as low as you can go without being an extinct species of rodent.

If I understand it correctly, they can avoid obliteration by going into hibernianation.

That one is a beauty imo as is bennyhillfactor above.

25 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

And the time after that, when Farmer saved them a lot of shit by agreeing a debt write off with a tax payer owned bank.  

Edited by Paolo

20 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Yep.  A CVA in all but name.   

vlad on the tyne

I'm sure we could pass over a few cake recipes for the cake stalls at their Ron the con fundraiser 🤣🤣🤣

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Beat me to it 😃. Boyle in last year of contract, doubtful if anyone will pay for Marciano or Allan. Clubs could’ve had Doidge the last two summers for £300k only Hibs went for him. Loads of similar players going for free. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, vlad on the tyne said:

I'm sure we could pass over a few cake recipes for the cake stalls at their Ron the con fundraiser 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t share cake with anyone, especially not them 😜😃😂😆

If Hibs seriously hit the skids I’ll be there for them as I was in the 80s for Hands off Hibs.

Nah not really. I’d buy a bag of popcorn, a packet of Pampers and pish myself as they died. Tick ******* Tock ya welts!

Edited by Jamhammer

Riddley Walker
1 hour ago, Jamboeh21 said:

If this happened I'd give up shagging as nothing would ever match the joyous frothy waterfall that would erupt from me. 

Famous 1874

Tick tock tick tock

Dodgy owner

Shit fan base
Can’t sign players

Likely to lose their best players for peanuts

Losing half their revenue streams
Sacking staff
A future player revolt? Based on the information in the Daily Record article 

jamboinglasgow

For a club who has so far sold the third most season tickets, to be financial troubles now is a very serious issue.

There is no way they can bring in new players now. Kamberi will be off, Doidge will get suitors with his goals, Boyle could go, Porteous has potential so could be attractive, Marciano could have some interest. Take those away and you have a weak team. In fact lose Marciano and they have no senior goalkeepers on the books.

This is going to get messy for them. If they scrap the academy then that is a massive loss.

Ricardo Shillyshally

They'll be praying to St Leanne that somehow John Mcginn gets a move that they are cut in on.

Was it just a coincidence that his rumoured £80m move to Man U was around the same time they were selling to Ron Gordon. 

Pasquale for King
39 minutes ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

They'll be praying to St Leanne that somehow John Mcginn gets a move that they are cut in on.

Was it just a coincidence that his rumoured £80m move to Man U was around the same time they were selling to Ron Gordon. 

Good point, let’s hope Villa stay up then. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

For a club who has so far sold the third most season tickets, to be financial troubles now is a very serious issue.

There is no way they can bring in new players now. Kamberi will be off, Doidge will get suitors with his goals, Boyle could go, Porteous has potential so could be attractive, Marciano could have some interest. Take those away and you have a weak team. In fact lose Marciano and they have no senior goalkeepers on the books.

This is going to get messy for them. If they scrap the academy then that is a massive loss.

Boyle in last year of contract might go to Celtic for £500k, Doidge didn’t have many suitors the last two summers (loan to Bolton and move up here on £3/4K a week). Kamberi might interest the Huns but at a low price too. Marciano is in last year of contract too, nobody has ever wanted Allan apart from Hibs. Porteous is injury prone and tackles like John Hughes, a total liability in today’s game. They will be lucky to raise £1m and beg their parent club to give them loans again but Neil might say no 😃😆😂.

Unknown user
4 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

Mcmanus commented yet? Or is it still silence of the tams? 

Somehow hibs have done the right thing, with class!

Tell you what, I'm glad the club's owned by people who care deeply rather than foreigners with zero emotional attachment who could pull the rug out from a few thousand miles away. 

44 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Boyle in last year of contract might go to Celtic for £500k, Doidge didn’t have many suitors the last two summers (loan to Bolton and move up here on £3/4K a week). Kamberi might interest the Huns but at a low price too. Marciano is in last year of contract too, nobody has ever wanted Allan apart from Hibs. Porteous is injury prone and tackles like John Hughes, a total liability in today’s game. They will be lucky to raise £1m and beg their parent club to give them loans again but Neil might say no 😃😆😂.

I hope that the above players become militant, claim breach of contract, walk out of the Giro and find new clubs with not a penny going to hibs.

If I was religious I'd be praying that mcginn stays put.

6 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

The only pole they’ll need 

D1EA55E9-D282-4BAA-A630-43762C7FF412.jpeg

Sister/wife's wedding

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

No-one will pay that sort of money for Boyle. He's a half decent SPFL winger, that's it. He's come onto a game recently but if you compare them at their peak Jamie Walker is a much better footballer IMO, even just for his better goalscoring, and he's a year or so younger. Walker's played 204 games, 45 goals, 36 assists. For Hibs Boyle's played 188 games, 34 goals and 36 assists. The big difference is Walker has done it more often at a higher level as Boyle was in the Championship for 3 years with Hibs.

No chance Celtic will go anywhere near him for anything more than £0 on a pre-contract, if at all. He would be some come down from Forrest, Roberts and co.

Edited by ToqueJambo