British Airways;

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Could be time for other employees of other companies to start looking over their shoulders.

I get the arguments that COVID 19 has either bankrupt businesses or they are hanging by their fingernails. But government help of 80% of a companies wages to employees to multinationals should have helped BA.  

Some may argue that this action taken by BA is because of a loss of revenue due to the grounding of most of their flights due to the COVID 19 lockdown. 

But this action was planned before any lockdown.

This below from an BA employee.

Austerity 2 is coming and with all  of the new misery  it's going to bring ,are any jobs better than having no job. ?? Make do and shut up???

What a dark future, just look at the number of people out ot work in the US, scary.

There is a reason why Amazons boss has billions in  his bank..

"Next Monday , myself and another 41999 of my colleagues are due to be sacked.

Ask yourself, is your job safe ?"

"I've been a loyal employee at BA for 32 years. I'm proud that I have looked after 1000's of our customers, some famous, most not. I like to think I've made a lot of them happy.

"Do you think your good at your job ?"

Probably "Yes".

"Therefore, when your boss says, yes you are but I'm taking away 55% of your wages and terms and conditions , how would you feel ?"

"If my boss, Willie Walsh gets away with this, you need to start looking over your shoulder, as your boss starts to think that's a great idea.."

Edited by maroonlegions