St Mirren

kingantti1874

kingantti1874

Every single discussion about hearts is infested by these cave dwelling puddle drinkers. 

Whether we stay up via reconstruction, or get back up an absolute priority to smash the living shite out of this lot every single time we play them

Soapy Soutar
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Every single discussion about hearts is infested by these cave dwelling puddle drinkers. 

Whether we stay up via reconstruction, or get back up an absolute priority to smash the living shite out of this lot every single time we play them

I agree however this should have been the case since 86,we have let them off far to lightly

5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Yes, pay these scumbags back for their current misdemeanours plus for their 1986 shenanigans.

5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

We should have done that every single time since 1986, but unfortunately we will never have 11 supporters on the pitch to make sure it happens.

2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

We should have done that every single time since 1986, but unfortunately we will never have 11 supporters on the pitch to make sure it happens.

:spoton:

That ex chairman of theirs today going on about how reconstruction is just about saving Hearts and they shouldn't be rushing into decisions in this 'strange season'...

What, but it's ok to demote clubs during this 'strange season'? Doh.

Unfortunately though we gave utter pricks like this the ammo after our feeble performance there.

🤬

Randy Marsh
7 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Rudi Skacel did his bit.  

10 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

The 6-0 win in Paisley in 1988 felt great. We really took them apart that day, although I think we stopped scoring around 60/65 minutes. 

Pity. 

5 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Rudi Skacel did his bit.  

Indeed. Glad some of the players seemed to get it. That was a good day. 

:pleasing:

23 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

This should be our attitude to every team, every game.

queensferryjambo
22 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Are you talking about on Twitter?

There is one grade A St Mirren mental case who seems to infest everything on twitter himself. He has to post on anything and everything Hearts. He is also obnoxious.

Same goes for 2 or 3 Hibs mental cases - you can only presume they don't sleep the amount of shite they post.

Just now, martoon said:

The 6-0 win in Paisley in 1988 felt great. We really took them apart that day, although I think we stopped scoring around 60/65 minutes. 

Pity. 

Yeah, I suppose I’m just being greedy. I don’t think we should ever lose to them after what they did though. I suppose a third of a century later is a little too much to ask. :( 

Randy Marsh
6 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Indeed. Glad some of the players seemed to get it. That was a good day. 

:pleasing:

There was more than one good day.  Two hatricks and a winner in the SC 1/4 Final on our way to winning the trophy.    :glorious:

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

This should be our attitude to every team, every game.

Very profound, i8.

You do of course get the OP’s point, but are being deliberately obtuse.

They truly are a vile little shitty nomark club. 

We need to bring back the cauldron of hate at Tynecastle once this is over. 

Edited by Cruyff

10 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

There was more than one good day.  Two hatricks and a winner in the SC 1/4 Final on our way to winning the trophy.    :glorious:

Wish we could uncover more like that, on a regular basis. We really do need things to click in to place, and build a squad of good players who love the club, and give a shit. 

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

8 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

St Vermin seem to attract the same level of arsehole as the Leith Vermin. 

Almost on a par, but the Docksiders just edge it.

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

They protest way too much about the 85/86 title decider. They know full well what went on.

The b@stard McGarvey definitely does.  

AlimOzturk
41 minutes ago, Soapy Soutar said:

I agree however this should have been the case since 86,we have let them off far to lightly

Not when Rudi was around. He loved a goal against these *****

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

They protest way too much about the 85/86 title decider. They know full well what went on.

This is definitely the case with Fitzpatrick too imo. He is just another one of those ‘big club’ and ‘wee club’ types that have ruined football in this country. Celtic are his big club and St Mirren are his wee club. He’s bitter about admitting that he put his big club winning the league before his wee club heavily losing a match. He knows what happened and why, but he has to lie to himself to hide his shame. 

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

The b@stard McGarvey definitely does.  

Yeah, never stops going on about it. Amazing considering it never happened, apparently.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

A few years later St Midden struggling against relegation win 3 0 at Parkhead. 

Check the St Mirren manager and the interview at the end.  

You will chuckle

Guest ToqueJambo
11 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

A few years later St Midden struggling against relegation win 3 0 at Parkhead. 

Check the St Mirren manager and the interview at the end.  

You will chuckle

Was that before or after another game vs Celtic in '88 when St Mirren needed not to lose because they were in relegation danger and Frank McAvennie told the St Mirren goalie which way to dive so he could save a penalty and get them a draw (which he did). This according to McAvennie in interviews recently because he had a "soft spot" for them. That was when Celtic were still in a bit of a title race. So imagine what players with soft spots for other teams might do when there was nothing to win or lose for them in a game and their favourite team they happened to be playing needed to win by 4 or 5 goals to have a chance of the title.

Edited by ToqueJambo

gorgie rd eh11
45 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

That ex chairman of theirs today going on about how reconstruction is just about saving Hearts and they shouldn't be rushing into decisions in this 'strange season'...

Unfortunately though we gave utter pricks like this the ammo after our feeble performance there.

🤬

They weren't too fussy about rushing into decisions with the corrupt vote that ended the season. 

jamboinglasgow
55 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

🤬

Thats why its clear the decisions made by other clubs in the Premiership have been personal and self-serving. They use the special nature of this crisis to protect them and punish us. 

Harry Potter
7 hours ago, Morgan said:

:spoton:

Have to laugh at folk that say they never handed Celtic the league title , i watched their game on

scots sport on the sunday, it was a joke, mind you if we have been given the stone wall penalty at Dens park 

by the so called hearts supporting ref we probably would have won it.

kingantti1874
2 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Have to laugh at folk that say they never handed Celtic the league title , i watched their game on

scots sport on the sunday, it was a joke, mind you if we have been given the stone wall penalty at Dens park 

by the so called hearts supporting ref we probably would have won it.

he was a hearts supporter! Said he was scared he’d be accused of being biased if he awarded the pen 😂😂😂

I think I despise them more than anyone else. A nothing club steeped in Celtics cesspit. How anyone can go out and watch them is beyond me. If we actually have to go to court with the SPFL I hope that they are one of the first to die.

Edited by Deevers

SectionDJambo

It’s a long time ago now. We should probably let it go. It certainly hasn’t helped our record against them, in meaningful games, over the years, except the 2012 cup tie. That made even better by the nature of our win against Celtic in the semi final.

From what I remember of the time, there were a few “Celtic minded” St Mirren players who gambled on us losing at Dens Park. I heard, the following week, that there was also a St Mirren player who refused to play because he knew what was going on. So it maybe wasn’t the whole club involved. Better to remember the corrupt people in isolation.

What was just as significant that day, was the rumour that got round the Dundee fans, during the second half, that a result was unexpectedly going their way elsewhere that meant, that if they beat us, they would qualify for Europe. It spread through their crowd and into their team. That rumour was false, and probably started by Celtic fans in their crowd. It certainly galvanised them to an effort they probably wouldn’t have given otherwise.

The penalty decision, not given, very early on, was crucial. With an early lead, I believe we would have won comfortably.

The third time in my lifetime, Hearts have lost the title on the last day, although too young to remember the first one, but the 3 Scottish Cups have compensated more than a wee bit.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
12 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

****ing despise those *****

Rudi Hates Hibees

Was hoping this was a thread about them going bust. 

Disappointed. 

Unfortunately some of our biggest disappointments have been against that mob.  Scottish Cup semifinal at Hampden, League Cup semifinal at Motherwell, League Cup Final again at Hampden and off course the infamous lying down to Celtic on the last day of the season.  Would love to see them go bust.

27 minutes ago, Papa John said:

Unfortunately some of our biggest disappointments have been against that mob.  Scottish Cup semifinal at Hampden, League Cup semifinal at Motherwell, League Cup Final again at Hampden and off course the infamous lying down to Celtic on the last day of the season.  Would love to see them go bust.

I met a few St Mirren fans during my time living in Glasgow and they were generally decent enough folk, but it's very true to say that our record against them in big games is very poor, 2012 Quarter Final exempted. I think it's possibly the case that we have yet to win a league game at their new stadium which opened nearly 10 years ago now.

The Gorgie

Going to go against the grain here but jesus **** are people still banging on about 86. Its was in our hands and we ****ed it. All we had to do was not lose and we bottled it. 

However they are a pathetic club.

Pans Jambo
13 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Correct. I detest them...& Hamilton!

Pans Jambo
1 hour ago, Fort Vallance said:

If we had just done them in the last game we wouldn't be where we are now.

The Hearts team that night didn't like the wind or the rain though...

Harry Potter
3 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

he was a hearts supporter! Said he was scared he’d be accused of being biased if he awarded the pen 😂😂😂

Scared, deary me as Del boy said, wot a Plonker.🙂.

Nothing to do with 86, I have always detested that clarty wee shite house club & it’s support.

Mid Calder Jambo
14 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

A well balanced argument that I can't disagree with in any way. Motion passed..........................................right on top of St Cheatin Bassas

1 hour ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

Going to go against the grain here but jesus **** are people still banging on about 86. Its was in our hands and we ****ed it. All we had to do was not lose and we bottled it. 

I was only 3 at the time so can reflect on it pretty dispassionately, but that has long been my opinion as well. If we'd gotten any kind of result at Dens, St Mirren could have played with Paisley Panda in goals for all it would have mattered.

Салатные палочки
2 hours ago, Rudi Hates Hibees said:

Was hoping this was a thread about them going bust. 

Disappointed. 

This.  

Fort Vallance
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

The Hearts team that night didn't like the wind or the rain though...

True. But if the sun had been shining it would have been to warm for them.

Салатные палочки

Another shite team with a weird obsession with us.  

Embarrassing only one of our players turned up in 2013.  

On 09/06/2020 at 22:20, Mr 3 Putt said:

At the end of the day we lost to Dundee - you can carry seethe for them but their players went out that day and beat us fair and square. They only done their job. Don’t like them but fairs fair.

On the other hand, St Midden allowed themselves to be “rolled” over that same day, for reasons that’s been done to death and which I truly believe 

Hope they die - Apart from the vermin I can think of no other club that I have the same hatred for. That includes both sets of arse cheeks, and that’s saying something.

23 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Another shite team with a weird obsession with us.  

Embarrassing only one of our players turned up in 2013.  

If we had 11 Stevo’s on the park that day, it would have been an even bigger humiliation than the year before 

Guest ToqueJambo
On 09/06/2020 at 03:20, Mr 3 Putt said:

Yes, because only 3 teams turned up with the intention of trying to win a football match that final day. Had St Mirren turned up we could have lost at Dens and still won the league. It's perfectly fine to both accept we had it in our own hands and also call St Mirren out.

Birregrande

St Mirren are the worst of the shitty wee teams.  Even if all works out and we stay up, even get some compensation, there are a few Scottish football clubs, news sources, pundits and businesses that I'm not going to forget or forgive.  I'll never spend money on them again.