Black Lives Matter Protest.

Ainsley Harriott

Ainsley Harriott

What's everyone's thoughts on this taking part in Edinburgh and Glasgow? Personally I think it's right to speak out but now isn't the time.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Justin Z

• Dawnrazor

• Spellczech

Just now, Ainsley Harriott said:

What's everyone's thoughts on this taking part in Edinburgh and Glasgow? Personally I think it's right to speak out but now isn't the time.

Yes and yes.

Holyrood photos show social distancing in the park. Glasgow Green looks the opposite. 

Where is your thread about the beach goers etc?

Ainsley Harriott
2 minutes ago, kila said:

Holyrood photos show social distancing in the park. Glasgow Green looks the opposite. 

I was saving that for tuesday. Next on my list

Madjambo21

As long as its peaceful I've no problem with it.

Looking at what's happening in America is crazy.

Never understood destroying where you live 🤷‍♂️

Sad thing is there are people out stealing stuff and don't really care about the message that is being put across 

5 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

As long as its peaceful I've no problem with it.

Looking at what's happening in America is crazy.

Never understood destroying where you live 🤷‍♂️

Sad thing is there are people out stealing stuff and don't really care about the message that is being put across 

Happens regardless of the cause and unfortunately gives the bigots a chance to put the boot in to those legitimately seeking change.

Nucky Thompson

Most of those attending will be the same student types and lefties that were shouting loudest for stricter lockdown and bleating about lockdown breaches.

Fecking hypocrites 

Ainsley Harriott
50 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Most of those attending will be the same student types and lefties that were shouting loudest for stricter lockdown and bleating about lockdown breaches.

Fecking hypocrites 

BLM is cool with celebs so they are just jumping on the bandwagon.

spirt of 98

Lost for words. 10 weeks in lockdown wasted. Hope there’s not a second wave / spike and a further lockdown. The country can’t handle that but hey as long as the wee protestors got to exercise their democratic rights we can handle a few more corona deaths wait a minute...... They selfish! 

The Mighty Thor

Edinburgh will be a tad quieter today as the attention seeking arseholes converge on Holyrood Park. 👍

spirt of 98
1 minute ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

BLM is cool with celebs so they are just jumping on the bandwagon.

Oft like your honesty but your about to be called a racist! It’s true where were these protest when Sheku Bayou died! oh aye that wasn’t trendy with celebrity supporters. 

The same folk at these protest will be celebrating St Patrick’s day and ignore St Andrews day. It’s all about what the cool kids are doing. 

spirt of 98
2 hours ago, kila said:

Always one 

Ainsley Harriott
9 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

Oft like your honesty but your about to be called a racist! It’s true where were these protest when Sheku Bayou died! oh aye that wasn’t trendy with celebrity supporters. 

The same folk at these protest will be celebrating St Patrick’s day and ignore St Andrews day. It’s all about what the cool kids are doing. 

It's all about what kim and kanye are saying.

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Fecking hypocrites 

Very good post, its the wrong time for protests.

55 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

Is it , aye ? 

Who are the "cool kids" and how do you identify them across the globe ? 

I understand it in America. That's where the problem is. 

But a bunch of over privileged British white snowflake types jumping on the bandwagon over here, trying to prove how not racist they are by smashing the place up can all get in the sea. 👉🌊 A bunch of muppets. 

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Edinburgh will be a tad quieter today as the attention seeking arseholes converge on Holyrood Park. 👍

Yup, I’ll find out all about it later from the wife, when she tells me all about their ‘I was there’ Facebook posts. 

0088F283-4670-47FC-B1C0-FA6E370A2C0E.gif

Just now, Cruyff said:

I understand it in America. That's where the problem is. 

But a bunch of over privileged British white snowflake types jumping on the bandwagon over here, trying to prove how not racist they are by smashing the place up can all get in the sea. 👉🌊 A bunch of muppets. 

As if you know a single one of them. 

Some weird outrage in the UK at a statue being torn down when the UK media used to love coverage of Soviet satellites tearing down statues of oppression or Iraqis demolishing statues of Sadam. I don't recall much protest in the UK then. 

"over privileged British white snowflake types" : they'll be all over the MSM tomorrow defending their pillars of the community. The UK does hypocrisy SO well , you'd think slavery never happened or that "over privileged British white" made millions and achieved "respectability" from so much human misery. 

Just now, Gordon Ramsay said:

Attention seeking arseholes. Wouldn't know racism if it slapped them in the face. Welts. 

No, you're wrong, the post above says so.

Gordon Ramsay
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

😂😂 

To be fair I wouldn't know racism if it slapped me in the face either but I don't go to protests during a global pandemic and pretend to care about it. 

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Look who's  here !!

Another bucketload of moral outrage at a statue being torn down.  

Just now, Gordon Ramsay said:

😂😂 

To be fair I wouldn't know racism if it slapped me in the face either but I don't go to protests during a global pandemic and pretend to care about it. 

No one's asking you to so you can leave to the ones who do. No biggy. 

Gordon Ramsay
Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

No one's asking you to so you can leave to the ones who do. No biggy. 

Still arseholes. 

7 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

As if you know a single one of them. 

Some weird outrage in the UK at a statue being torn down when the UK media used to love coverage of Soviet satellites tearing down statues of oppression or Iraqis demolishing statues of Sadam. I don't recall much protest in the UK then. 

"over privileged British white snowflake types" : they'll be all over the MSM tomorrow defending their pillars of the community. The UK does hypocrisy SO well , you'd think slavery never happened or that "over privileged British white" made millions and achieved "respectability" from so much human misery. 

Blah blah blah... Don't care. 

It's happening in America. They can all piss off. 👍 

2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Look who's  here !!

Another bucketload of moral outrage at a statue being torn down.  

Have you not got a demo' to go to?

3 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

😂😂 

No sensible person would.

The Gorgie

Not sure how protesting in Scotland or any other country for that matter would have any affect on the death of a black man in America. What did they actually achieve today? 

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Keep the faux outrage coming lads...

Oh the irony🤣🤣

Francis Albert
33 minutes ago, jb102 said:

62D63240-A92D-4119-8736-9F153C93CD50.thumb.jpeg.4b50b7d9683c2a717de12164ca950445.jpeg

Dis Mofo?

Seen and enjoyed  lots of his films from Some Girls Gotta Have It to BlacKKlansman. Lost a lot of respect for him when I got behind him in a check in queue at an airport (LA to London or reverse can't remember) and he treated the woman on the desk like shit. No please or thank you and not even any acknowledgement that she existed. In fact much as I imagine a particularly obnoxious slave owner would treat his slave.

Still probably a victim of racism so that's OK.

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

Not sure how protesting in Scotland or any other country for that matter would have any affect on the death of a black man in America. What did they actually achieve today? 

SFA.

Harry Potter
10 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Still arseholes. 

Put selfish in there as well bud, clueless folk.

Ainsley Harriott

Lewis Capaldi was there. Would turn up to the opening of an envelope that ***** 

8 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Keep the faux outrage coming lads I'll try & catch up with it later. 

:thumb:

ec41a62b2f70f29637c7cbe991ddf518.jpg

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

Have you spoken to all your black friends about today's events ? What did they say ? 

Have you?