lisburnjambo

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

He's just an all-round happy guy. 👍

:lol:

• 1 month later...
King Of The Cat Cafe
36 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Happy 12th of July to all the jambos celebrating across the sea. 

It has always puzzled me that the Orange Order will not stage a Twelfth demonstration if the date falls on a Sunday, yet is quite happy for individual lodges to have church services on a Sunday.

52 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Ulster Hearts are more interested in Hearts issues.

The Real Maroonblood
27 minutes ago, Rizla said:

Ulster Hearts are more interested in Hearts issues.

:greatpost:

4 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

What would jambos be celebrating? 

• 5 weeks later...
lisburnjambo

Hi guys ...

Just thought I’d update here , we have our first club meeting this Friday (if there’s any NI folk interested on here feel free to PM and I’ll give details) 

thanks

HHGH

3 minutes ago, lisburnjambo said:

Hi guys ...

Just thought I’d update here , we have our first club meeting this Friday (if there’s any NI folk interested on here feel free to PM and I’ll give details) 

thanks

HHGH

Zoom? 😎

good luck anyway. 👍

I remember Ulster Hearts back in the 80s. Did they not change the name to Belfast Hearts or was that another club? Was never sure.

Just now, jambonian said:

I remember Ulster Hearts back in the 80s. Did they not change the name to Belfast Hearts or was that another club? Was never sure.

Ye I think it was Belfast Hearts. I knew a lot of them. Great lads.

First saw the Ulster Hearts at the 1986 Cup final, a few were at the Dundee United v Glentoran UEFA Cup game in 89, Cup Final 1998 and Mallorca 1998.

lisburnjambo

Yes I believe there has been different “versions” over the years

we will see what Friday brings 

• 3 weeks later...

Things went well at last two meetings , we are looking at arranging (socially distanced) event soon for funds. 

anyone who hasn’t please like us on facebook

thanks HHGH

10 minutes ago, lisburnjambo said:

Things went well at last two meetings , we are looking at arranging (socially distanced) event soon for funds. 

anyone who hasn’t please like us on facebook

thanks HHGH

Well done. Not the best time to start something like this, good luck. 

• 1 month later...

Guys, this is not good I can appreciate- this has been looked into by our club and we will just say that there are a few mistruths flying around and we need to get our name out of this ASAP. 

4 hours ago, lisburnjambo said:

Guys, this is not good I can appreciate- this has been looked into by our club and we will just say that there are a few mistruths flying around and we need to get our name out of this ASAP. 

What mistruths ??

On 31/10/2020 at 11:24, lisburnjambo said:

it seems to have been rumbling on for a while, I know the guy who runs the company. Doesn’t reflect well on us Hearts fans so if you could resolve the issue that would be great. 

4 hours ago, allyjambo said:

it seems to have been rumbling on for a while, I know the guy who runs the company. Doesn’t reflect well on us Hearts fans so if you could resolve the issue that would be great. 

It is an individual, who has nothing to do with our supporters club in this regard 

On 31/10/2020 at 11:07, allyjambo said:

CD63A4EB-E7BD-4463-8934-F444BD9BA406.jpeg

5 hours ago, allyjambo said:

It does have something to do with your club. The lad said that the club loved his redraw and flags, he gave you a discount and did the redraw free because you were just starting as a club.  You clearly know just starting as a club.  You clearly know the lad God bumped and as a club doing everything to protect himthe lad God bumped and as a club doing everything to protect him

The lad is a decent bloke. Does loads for folk in community.  Sad when a supporters club can't do the right thing . 

3 hours ago, lisburnjambo said:

It is an individual, who has nothing to do with our supporters club in this regard 

its a flag for your club, the flag has been designed and supplied with the price agreed, the decent thing would be to pay for it. As I understand Scott ,who run a decent company in Perth, is looking for £100. You obviously know the individual involved.

As I live in Perthshire I have had enough of Saints fans taking the piss out of us for our issues over the last 6 or 7 years not to mention our horrendous record at McDiarmid, the last thing I need is Hearts fans screwing over local companies. 
If between you this could be sorted out so Scott doesn’t have to think twice about supplying flags to other Hearts supporters clubs in the future it would be much appreciated. 

On 04/11/2020 at 20:52, allyjambo said:

its a flag for your club, the flag has been designed and supplied with the price agreed, the decent thing would be to pay for it. As I understand Scott ,who run a decent company in Perth, is looking for £100. You obviously know the individual involved.

As I live in Perthshire I have had enough of Saints fans taking the piss out of us for our issues over the last 6 or 7 years not to mention our horrendous record at McDiarmid, the last thing I need is Hearts fans screwing over local companies. 
If between you this could be sorted out so Scott doesn’t have to think twice about supplying flags to other Hearts supporters clubs in the future it would be much appreciated. 

Screenshot_20201106-131325_Messenger.jpg

This is how it works !  BT / sky / car finance phone me and say 'bob you haven't paid your monthly direct debit"

Are you sure ??  Yes.. wait I will get the receipt!

See ! Its paid!!

Thanks Bob sorry for the call you have alway paid on time. Apologies again..

This is how it works !  BT / sky / car finance phone me and say 'bob you haven't paid your monthly direct debit"

Are you sure ??  Yes.

Can you show me proof.?

Fuxx of ya money stealing whore yee! **** aff! Why should I show you proof. I'll pay you twice now! **** off and don't contact me again. I was warned about you. You'll get a second ****cin payment "

Thanks Bob but you are embassing your club! They say you have been kicked out. But your clearly giving anybody who challenges you shooting down . But cannot show a receipt. You also said that you paid on the 17th but Bob had never heard of Ulster hearts until the 18th when he got the 1st message . You also told your club Bob that there was an issue with the flag lads banks account and you needed paid into a friends account as their was over

draft issues .  O wait.. the name of the payment you sent in Bob the 1st type in Facebook..  Guess where he lives Bob  

Yes Belfast   

Don't be like bob

5 minutes ago, bob.gordon said:

Are you sure ??  Yes.. wait I will get the receipt!

See ! Its paid!!

Thanks Bob sorry for the call you have alway paid on time. Apologies again..

Are you sure ??  Yes.

Can you show me proof.?

Fuxx of ya money stealing whore yee! **** aff! Why should I show you proof. I'll pay you twice now! **** off and don't contact me again. I was warned about you. You'll get a second ****cin payment "

Thanks Bob but you are embassing your club! They say you have been kicked out. But your clearly giving anybody who challenges you shooting down . But cannot show a receipt. You also said that you paid on the 17th but Bob had never heard of Ulster hearts until the 18th when he got the 1st message . You also told your club Bob that there was an issue with the flag lads banks account and you needed paid into a friends account as their was over

draft issues .  O wait.. the name of the payment you sent in Bob the 1st type in Facebook..  Guess where he lives Bob  

Yes Belfast   

Don't be like bob

You alright mate? 

3 minutes ago, Forza Cuore said:

You alright mate? 

Yes! Think bob was trying make it simpler how decent people go about their business 

Just now, Barack said:

Bob, Scott, a flag and some poor cow from SKY...other than that, I'm not sure I want to know.

:lol: Class. I will slowly back away...

• davemclaren locked this topic

There are various mechanisms for parties to resolve commercial disputes. JKB isn’t one of them. 

Thread closed.