1. 1. What’s your status

• Existing ST and have renewed
    • Existing ST still to renew
    • Existing ST don’t intend to renew
    • New ST Bought
    • Dont have and won’t buy
    • May but depends on what league we are in

kingantti1874

Just a wee poll to assess where we are at and how many we may eventually get to.. 12,000 would be an incredible result

Edited by kingantti1874

kingantti1874

Would be utterly amazing to sell more ST than Aberdeen and Hibs despite our situation. I’m buying an extra for my kid 

Renewed mine 10 days ago, wasn’t caring if I get to see them or in what division, it’s just what you do.

HHGH.

Will be renewing 2 and buying a third one for the first time. So I could have selected two of the answers.

Edited by pablo

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, pablo said:

Will be renewing 2 and buying a third one for the first time. So I could have selected two of the answers.

👏

Geordie Jambo

I don’t have one, was thinking of getting one to support the club but depends on finance now as getting made redundant. 

I am unable to take up a season ticket this year coming and the uncertainty isn't helping either. 

I've doubled my pledge and added pledges for the kids so the club FOH are getting a decent wedge from me every month from now on. 

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Homme said:

I am unable to take up a season ticket this year coming and the uncertainty isn't helping either. 

I've doubled my pledge and added pledges for the kids so the club FOH are getting a decent wedge from me every month from now on. 

👏

hughesie27

My options isn't there so I went with depends what league.

In reality it depends if Budge goes to court if we don't stay up.

kingantti1874
Just now, hughesie27 said:

My options isn't there so I went with depends what league.

In reality it depends if Budge goes to court if we don't stay up.

What if we go down and Ann Budge hands over the reins. 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

How does 6k compare to other clubs at this point ? 

hibs last reported 7 and aberdeen 5.. both went on sale a couple of weeks before ours

hughesie27
13 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

What if we go down and Ann Budge hands over the reins. 

That would have to be a pretty quick succession before the season starts. I can't see Ann doing that when we need to go through a new manager/squad building process as well.

Edited by hughesie27

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Probably just buy Premium single tickets this season. 

Lack of clarity is unfortunate,  not anyone's fault,  would rather know what I'm buying. 

Possibility of travelling on my own for Friday night at 7pm off putting too.

Premium walk up is my short term plan 

kingantti1874

Small sample but good that near 40% still intend to buy..  I think we will comfortably get to 12k

jambo-in-furness
5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Small sample but good that near 40% still intend to buy..  I think we will comfortably get to 12k

Lol, small sample is correct

150 ish outa 12k

Jambof3tornado

Quite pleasing 34% are still to renew.

Given the figures involved it could take us to near 10k very roughly speaking.

Tynecastlesmychurch

Finally renewed mine literally 5 minutes ago! Would of done it a lot earlier but I’ve been having problems with my bank account. But anyway that’s all sorted. The tickets been renewed and whatever division we’re in the championship or premiership, whenever we get to go back to Tynecastle be it August, October or January I’ll be there!

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Lol, small sample is correct

150 ish outa 12k

Its all relative ish!!

3 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Would be utterly amazing to sell more ST than Aberdeen and Hibs despite our situation. I’m buying an extra for my kid 

How did you manage to do this? I want to buy the spare seat next to my Dad and myself for my 1 year old and keep buying every season until he is old enough to go but cant seem to get through to the ticket office or anything.

Any help would be appreciated thanks

scott herbertson
3 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

hibs last reported 7 and aberdeen 5.. both went on sale a couple of weeks before ours

Hibs 8,000+ yesterday

scott herbertson

Not renewed yet - our lot were Cat B in Roseburn and I expect will renew. Getting to the games could be difficult for me as i  usually take a bus (free as I'm over 60) which could be cancelled - other option would be a train which would be around £13 a time and a two hour journey each way.  My usual match  day out is a bit of a nightmare of you are 60+ with a heart condition - 9.00am bus for 2 hours ( + Bus from the train station to Gorgie (usually full). Back bar of Stratties- standing room only often, Greggs for a sneaky pizza slice (usually full). Match with the other unhealthy coughing and spluttering and shouting over 60s. Bensons (usually full) for an  after match couple of pints and bus down to the west end (usually full) then bus to Birnam (usually full)

Germ paradise, but I will probably renew anyway.

9 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Hibs 8,000+ yesterday

that’ll be 7999 concessions and 2 full pice ST’s

I've still to renew but tbh I'm not sure what I'm doing yet.

My mate is talking about buying his first ever one though and I have a feeling if he does his brother will out of brotherly rivalry 😁  both just go when they can usually.

davemclaren
16 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Not renewed yet - our lot were Cat B in Roseburn and I expect will renew. Getting to the games could be difficult for me as i  usually take a bus (free as I'm over 60) which could be cancelled - other option would be a train which would be around £13 a time and a two hour journey each way.  My usual match  day out is a bit of a nightmare of you are 60+ with a heart condition - 9.00am bus for 2 hours ( + Bus from the train station to Gorgie (usually full). Back bar of Stratties- standing room only often, Greggs for a sneaky pizza slice (usually full). Match with the other unhealthy coughing and spluttering and shouting over 60s. Bensons (usually full) for an  after match couple of pints and bus down to the west end (usually full) then bus to Birnam (usually full)

Germ paradise, but I will probably renew anyway.

You’ll need a face mask for that lot. 👍

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Didn't renew last season and was gutted (at first) but couldnt continue to justify the 500 mile round trip especially after season 18/19. Not renewing this coming season but will catch games when I'm back visiting. 

The Gorgie

New ST bought. Haven't had once since the 09/10 season. But thought feck it, even though i won't make most games i wanted to do my part for the club

Fxxx the SPFL

going to renew mines and the better halves but having issues with works PC at home seeing as they have extended the deadline i'll do my usual and pop into ticket office when opened. Yes i have emailed Lyndsay in the ticket office and i'm still having problems keep getting timed out even although it says you have 26 minutes left something not right

Renewed a week ago Section D Wheatfield. Am also gonna up my Foundation monthly pledge modest £2 tho that's 10% but it all counts.

Heart&soul
3 hours ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

New ST bought. Haven't had once since the 09/10 season. But thought feck it, even though i won't make most games i wanted to do my part for the club

I think that’s a really good way to look at STs this season. Getting behind the club in this way might be all we can do for a while, but it’s a brilliant show of support. Seems there are many taking the same view and this attitude lifted my night.

swindonjambo1

Renewed mine and sons . Will be back in the car for our drive up from London whenever we start up again 

Fire_At_The_Disco

We have renewed x 2 but might not get to all the games, I was thinking we could maybe team up with someone on here who has maybe lost their job or struggling generally and pass the ST on for games we can’t make. Will look at this further as things become clearer. 

20 hours ago, Sheva said:

How did you manage to do this? I want to buy the spare seat next to my Dad and myself for my 1 year old and keep buying every season until he is old enough to go but cant seem to get through to the ticket office or anything.

Any help would be appreciated thanks

Anyone please?

oilrig jambo
On 06/06/2020 at 10:27, kingantti1874 said:

Just a wee poll to assess where we are at and how many we may eventually get to.. 12,000 would be an incredible result

will definitely renew but waiting on tynecastle ticket office re-opening as don't like doing it online though may be a wee while before that happens

gashauskis9
On 06/06/2020 at 14:52, scott herbertson said:

Hibs 8,000+ yesterday

When reconstruction goes through, I’d expect 2k of those to be refunded.  They said so themselves, it would go against their principles if we’re kept up. 

gashauskis9
7 hours ago, swindonjambo1 said:

Renewed mine and sons . Will be back in the car for our drive up from London whenever we start up again 

Unbelievable dedication chief 👏👏👏

7 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Email them on Monday. 

I tried this week but didnt get a reply I suppose I'll just have to keep on trying thanks for the reply

Seymour M Hersh
On 06/06/2020 at 17:51, Mr 3 Putt said:

Nobody will the way it's going. 

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

I’ve renewed my two a few weeks back. I wanted to give the club the full cost of them rather than renewing while claiming universal credit.