Livingston ticket refund.

japanjambo

japanjambo

Has anybody got a refund on their Livingston ticket? Been emailing the club. They are asking for the long number on my card, plus the expiry date, as they are working from home. Has anybody had this request?. Did it work out okay? Just checking as I don't want to just dive in. 

Cheers

Lynn

I emailed and just gave my booking reference which was on my original confirmation email. Money was refunded onto card used so didnt have to pass any card details on. 

japanjambo
Just now, Poseidon said:

I emailed and just gave my booking reference which was on my original confirmation email. Money was refunded onto card used so didnt have to pass any card details on. 

I've already given them (Lyndsay) my booking reference. Can I ask if the ticket office was still open, before the lockdown went into effect,  when you did this? 

9 minutes ago, japanjambo said:

I've already given them (Lyndsay) my booking reference. Can I ask if the ticket office was still open, before the lockdown went into effect,  when you did this? 

Mine was 18/19th May so just about 2 weeks ago when I assume the TO was closed. I assumed that they were able to go into a system from home, see my card details and just pay it back so don't see why they wouldn't be able to do the same for you. If you are at all unsure I'd just ask to pay it back to the card it was paid from and if not then explain why thy can't.

2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I take it if we do nothing then Hearts just keep the money ?

Yes, as I understand it

been here before
14 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Id imagine it will go to Livvy as its their home game.

To answer the OP I got my money back on an Aberdeen ticket for up there. Same drill with the card number, nae bother.

Fired the refund into the FOH.

blood doesn’t show
13 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I confirmed this with the ticket office the week the league was called. As game didn’t take place money didn’t get handed to Livi. Same with game against the Sheep.

japanjambo
Just now, been here before said:

To answer the OP I got my money back on an Aberdeen ticket for up there. Same drill with the card number, nae bother.

So you gave them your card details, and all was ok? Just about to fire an email back to Lyndsay. Just want to double check.

been here before
Just now, japanjambo said:

So you gave them your card details, and all was ok? Just about to fire an email back to Lyndsay. Just want to double check.

Aye.

Got an email back saying all your details have been deleted or somesuch.

japanjambo

Aye.

Got an email back saying all your details have been deleted or somesuch.

Cheers. 

scottish_chicP
58 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

I am the same, just my customer reference and the money was back in within 3 days. 

been here before
5 minutes ago, japanjambo said:

Cheers. 

This is what I got...

"I have now processed this refund for you. The money will go back onto the card within 3-5 working days.

I will now discard of your email safely.

Regards"

japanjambo

Can I ask if people used credit cards or debit cards? 

This is what I got...

"I have now processed this refund for you. The money will go back onto the card within 3-5 working days.

I will now discard of your email safely.

Regards"

Thank you.

davemclaren
18 minutes ago, been here before said:

Hearts never sent the money to Livvie as the game never happened so Hearts keep it apparently.  There was a thread at the time. 

Happy to let Hearts have the cash but I’ll ask for the refund if Livi get paid due to it being their home game. Don’t see how Hearts can claim any cash for an away match. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Hearts never sent the money to Livvie as the game never happened so Hearts keep it apparently.  There was a thread at the time. 

Sounds like any unclaimed refund essentially becomes a cash gift to Hearts then. 

davemclaren
Just now, cb1874 said:

Sounds like any unclaimed refund essentially becomes a cash gift to Hearts then. 

That was the consensus of the original thread. 

japanjambo
Just now, cb1874 said:

I just want to make sure Livingston don't get a penny of it.

3 minutes ago, japanjambo said:

I just want to make sure Livingston don't get a penny of it.

Claim it back,  donate to FoH and you get bonus Maroon points with all the money still going to Hearts.

I paid on credit card

davemclaren
27 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Claim it back,  donate to FoH and you get bonus Maroon points with all the money still going to Hearts.

I paid on credit card

Plus Hearts won’t pay vat. 

On 05/06/2020 at 14:05, cb1874 said:

Not really, it’ll sit on hearts books as an unpaid credit and the club can’t spend it, best way to gift it is to claim back and then make a one off payment to FOH

• 1 month later...

What's the script with these folks....anyone been into the ticket office and had refunds for these at all?....guess its not cash out of the club if refunded?.........[NOTE - Not  asking for any ST refund - just away game tickets]

Was going to head into the TO at some point and ask to swap the tickets for vouchers to get Junior, and I, kitted out with new strips

Ta

Hungry hippo
1 hour ago, moz said:

What's the script with these folks....anyone been into the ticket office and had refunds for these at all?....guess its not cash out of the club if refunded?.........[NOTE - Not  asking for any ST refund - just away game tickets]

Was going to head into the TO at some point and ask to swap the tickets for vouchers to get Junior, and I, kitted out with new strips

Ta

Apparently the money belongs to Hearts although if anyone needs/wants a refund the impact on the club wouldn't be significant so I wouldn't feel guilty about claiming it back if anyone chooses to.

Just now, Hungry hippo said:

Apparently the money belongs to Hearts although if anyone needs/wants a refund the impact on the club wouldn't be significant so I wouldn't feel guilty about claiming it back if anyone chooses to.

Cheers fella....just seen the other thread on this

Have mailed the club asking....not all tickets were mine [group booking] so cant vouch for everyone but Junior and I will giving it back to get strips in the shop, so club still getting some monies from it

2 hours ago, Hungry hippo said:

unless there is something in the terms and conditions of sale about how long refunds have to be claimed then the money will just sit there with the club having to account for it and the applicable vat, claim it back and donate to the FOH is the easiest way to give the club 100% of the money