Next Seasons squad

BigAlim

gerryjambo41
On 04/06/2020 at 15:41, Cruyff said:

Halkett didn't click with Berra or Souttar. Neither of them trusted Halkett because he doesn't have a clue what he's doing. He is the common denominator.

The guy had never ever played in a back 4 at this level. He had always had a free role in a back 3 at Livi. Doesn't know how to defend space and doesn't know where to position himself in a back 4. I find it absolutely astonishing that he plays for us Tbh. 

I noticed how bad he was fairly early doors. He was making mistake after mistake after mistake every single game and he has directly cost us quite a number of goals as well as quite a few indirectly through his poor positioning and decision making.

Even watching back Livi games from the season before, he's shite. He got done by Vanecek last season for Sean Clares goal in the Scottish Cup at Tynie. Gives Vanecek yards of space, probably because he was sleeping as per. 

What got him noticed was the amount of goals he scores for a Centerhalf and he is good in the opposition box and he's generally decent on the ball at the back. 

This is off the top of my head but I've been focusing my attention on Halkett for a while. 

Watch Halkett in the highlights of: 

Ross County H (0-0), cost us bucket loads of chances. He's just dodgy as ****. 

Hamilton H (2-2) another disastrous performance where he should have cost us goals. Ball watching, sleeping, the lot. Horrendous defending. 

Motherwell H (2-3), worst performance from a Hearts Centerhalf ive ever seen. Cost us 2 goals. Marking no one at the corner from which his mate Gallagher scores. Tries to blame Clare but he's the Centerhalf marking thin air.

Then he stands off the boy who scored a screamer for their 3rd. He actually lets him run 20 yards at our goal before making no attempt to close down the shot. 

Preceeded to get ripped to ribbons throughout. Even falling on his fat arse at one point. 

Rangers A (5-0), absolutely all over the shop. What's he actually doing at their goals? So clueless. 

Motherwell A (1-0) Got skinned at the corner and they scored directly from that. 

St Johnstone H (0-1) he was horrendous. Everything he did was shit. 

Hibs H (0-2), Watch his header for Boyles goal. Berra is mainly at fault but we were vulnerable to a switch ball because we had squeezed over and he heads the ball straight into a danger zone allowing that goal to happen. Should have knocked it out for a throw and reset but he doesn't know how to defend. 

Aberdeen H (1-1), caught out of position, strolls his fat erse back and Sean Clare takes a red for the team because of Halkett. 

Celtic H (0-2) Gets done for their 1st, gets pulled out of position which creates the space for them to score. His header puts Damour under pressure and he gets caught doddling on the ball for their 2nd. Just knock it clear man. 

Hamilton A (2-1) at fault for both goals. Beaten to the header, then the other one he's in the middle of nowhere and ends up marking the left back position which means they score from the position he should be in. What's he actually doing? 

St Johnstone A (3-3), pish throughout. Ragdolled. Pereira at fault for the goals. 

Celtic A (5-0), all over the shop. 

Motherwell H (1-1), costs us a goal fannying about on the ball thinking his Beckenbauer. 

St Miren A (1-0) - caught ball watching, sleeping again and the absolute state of him reacting to the long ball and trying to get back is horrendous viewing. He's literally blowing out of his arse. 

He's absolutely awful, awful awful awful. A Championship level Centerhalf masquerading in a Hearts jersey.  Might find his level next season mind you. 

Aye Pereira was at fault for letting in easy goals. Strikers at fault for poor finishing but he's one of the main culprits for us conceding so many goals this season. 

I'm glad someone else seen through this imposter 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Batistuta87

• HMFC01

• JamboAl

• Cruyff

On 04/06/2020 at 13:03, Cruyff said:

Doesn't matter mate. He's cost us more points than he's saved us. His primary job is to defend. He simply can't do his job well enough where it matters. If he was a striker then fair enough. 

One of the main reasons why we finished where we have is because we signed guys like Pereira, Halkett and Damour, in total they must have cost us at least 20 goals this season between them. 

I’d maybe try Halkett up front if we’re in the championship. I’d take Berra back for the championship too but that only happens if Stendel doesn’t come back.

If we’re in the championship, what we’ve got should be enough to get right back out if it’s focused and determined and we’re playing simple Scottish style football.

If were in the Premiership our ins and outs will Need to be well above double figures again and I’m just not convinced Stendel has the ability or the willingness to adapt to succeed reasonably well in that league so either way the first thing we’ll likely need is a new manager and coaching team.

5 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

I’d maybe try Halkett up front if we’re in the championship. I’d take Berra back for the championship too but that only happens if Stendel doesn’t come back.

If we’re in the championship, what we’ve got should be enough to get right back out if it’s focused and determined and we’re playing simple Scottish style football.

If were in the Premiership our ins and outs will Need to be well above double figures again and I’m just not convinced Stendel has the ability or the willingness to adapt to succeed reasonably well in that league so either way the first thing we’ll likely need is a new manager and coaching team.

If we're trying Halkett anywhere it should be as a DMF, in a sort of Haring role.

He is too slow to be left at the back and certainly not quick enough up front.

pettigrewsstylist
33 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

If we're trying Halkett anywhere it should be as a DMF, in a sort of Haring role.

Agreed, DMF, but stick him in box every time we have set piece in final 3rd

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

DMF requires more of a football brain than Halkett has. You could play him as one of two DMF‘a but give him anything too clever to think about and he is lost. Halkett would score goals in the Championship from a striker position IMO. Short term answer obviously as he isn’t a Premiership player in any role 

Heard we’re already looking. Austrian striker looking to go full time from his part time job in a soap factory, Hans Zanitizer.  

Jingle Bells
On 03/06/2020 at 21:15, Hectormasson said:

Don't seem to have any end product ? Very poor crosser of a ball  although he wasn't alone there ?

I agree regarding Morrison, as there was very few forwards in the box to cross to, under Levein, and it's up to them to get on the end of them, in any case.

I think he is worth persisting with but needs the cutting back side of things coached out of him.

Young wingers need a bit of patience from the crowd as not everything they try will come off.

5 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Heard we’re already looking. Austrian striker looking to go full time from his part time job in a soap factory, Hans Zanitizer.  

Heard he's a little squirt.

6 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Good at getting clean through on goal

4 hours ago, Jingle Bells said:

I agree regarding Morrison, as there was very few forwards in the box to cross to, under Levein, and it's up to them to get on the end of them, in any case.

I think he is worth persisting with but needs the cutting back side of things coached out of him.

Young wingers need a bit of patience from the crowd as not everything they try will come off.

Just as poor with the reserves. 

Jingle Bells
31 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Just as poor with the reserves. 

At 20 years old, he has time on his side to improve.

I notice the Partick keeper Fox has left invoking a relegation clause.

You have to hope some of our duds will follow his lead.

Famous 1874

Zlamal

Doyle*

Stone

Smith*

Brandon**

Souttar 

Halkett 

Berra*

Hickey*

Garuccio 

White*

Haring

Irving

Cochrane

Damour*

Naisy

Clare

Walker

Moore

McDonald

Boyce

Washington*

Uche*

Henderson**

* Likely will leave in some way (transfer or release)

** Under the assumption that those 2 lads will sign new contracts 

Big need for a new number 1 goalie, 1 or 2 centre backs, likely a left back and a right back, 2 centre midfielders, another couple of attacking based players and another striker. That’s the minimums. Ideally using youth to fill those voids as much as we can, e.g Hickey leaves, Garuccio is first choice with Leo Watson as second choice. Massive rebuild ahead, again. Let’s hope John Murray has finally gone / is going. 

8 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Zlamal

Doyle*

Stone

Smith*

Brandon**

Souttar 

Halkett 

Berra*

Hickey*

Garuccio 

White*

Haring

Irving

Cochrane

Damour*

Naisy

Clare

Walker

Moore

McDonald

Boyce

Washington*

Uche*

Henderson**

* Likely will leave in some way (transfer or release)

** Under the assumption that those 2 lads will sign new contracts 

Big need for a new number 1 goalie, 1 or 2 centre backs, likely a left back and a right back, 2 centre midfielders, another couple of attacking based players and another striker. That’s the minimums. Ideally using youth to fill those voids as much as we can, e.g Hickey leaves, Garuccio is first choice with Leo Watson as second choice. Massive rebuild ahead, again. Let’s hope John Murray has finally gone / is going. 

I'd add Connor Smith to that. Maybe Cammy Logan and Chris Hamilton  (I think?)

I really hope Washington and Smith stay.

So we need a Goalie and a CH for def and could do with our annual LB and CM search. CF depends on departures and I still like Naisy as a CF.

12 hours ago, Rods said:

I notice the Partick keeper Fox has left invoking a relegation clause.

You have to hope some of our duds will follow his lead.

I’ve confused myself with relegation clauses. I assumed the term meant players would be released if we were relegated but from what I’ve read it seems more a case of the, already high, basic pay being reduced. 

Edited by GinRummy

Famous 1874
2 hours ago, kila said:

Has Jimmy Dunne been released by Burnley?

Runs out on the 30th of June. In Scotland it’s a month earlier. 
Hope we are in for him but could see him at Aberdeen. 

Edited by Famous 1874

Famous 1874
3 hours ago, TheBigO said:

I'd add Connor Smith to that. Maybe Cammy Logan and Chris Hamilton  (I think?)

I really hope Washington and Smith stay.

So we need a Goalie and a CH for def and could do with our annual LB and CM search. CF depends on departures and I still like Naisy as a CF.

Yep if any of those 3 are ready to be squad players then that’s only a positive. Prefer Naisy up front myself, should have grouped him with Boyce etc. 

Now if Hearts could be brutal the players I’d want to keep would be:

Goalkeepers.   ______________.     Zero

Full Backs.        Michael Smith Aaron Hickey

Centre Backs.    John Souttar

Midfielders.        Peter Haring Sean Clare Andrew Irvine Connor Smith Harry Cochran’s

Wingers.              Lewis Moore Anthony McDonald

No. 10’s.              Steven Naismith 

Strikers.               Liam Boyce

The players who would be guaranteed a first team place , if fit,  would be

M.Smith A Hickey J Souttar P Haring A Irvine S. Naismith L. Boyce

I’d be looking for S Clare C.Smith H Cochran’s to force their way into making at least 20 to 30 first team appearances.

Yes we do need more Quality rather than just numbers and no more Zlamal, Goncalves, Garuccio, Sammon, Stockton, Tziolis, Sowah, Vanecek, Wighton, Nowak, Struna, Oshaniwa, Reilly, Swanson, Rherras, Callahan, Doyle, Shaughnessy, Martin, El Hassnaoui, Bikey, Avlonitis, Gallacher, Augustan, Grzelak, Anderson, Dauda, Amankwaa, Smith-Brown now I’m shattered as there are plenty more and I know there are some duff loanees in there as well but in all honestly all these players should never ever of got a game for Hearts.

3 minutes ago, BEDNAR BOY said:

Why the love in for keeping Harry Cochrane.

He is not going to make it, period.

Not love but the lad is young enough to change.

3 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Not love but the lad is young enough to change.

Exactly. Is he even 19 yet?

allanwilson1970

I heard yesterday we were resigning Dario Zanatta from someone who has told me a couple of things in advance that happened later. I could not believe that, yet I just seen on Twitter he has invoked his relegation clause and left Partick. Watch this space, I think he could be a good signing as has pace and can beat a man and we do not have many like that in the squad.

On 04/06/2020 at 15:41, Cruyff said:

Halkett didn't click with Berra or Souttar. Neither of them trusted Halkett because he doesn't have a clue what he's doing. He is the common denominator.

The guy had never ever played in a back 4 at this level. He had always had a free role in a back 3 at Livi. Doesn't know how to defend space and doesn't know where to position himself in a back 4. I find it absolutely astonishing that he plays for us Tbh. 

I noticed how bad he was fairly early doors. He was making mistake after mistake after mistake every single game and he has directly cost us quite a number of goals as well as quite a few indirectly through his poor positioning and decision making.

Even watching back Livi games from the season before, he's shite. He got done by Vanecek last season for Sean Clares goal in the Scottish Cup at Tynie. Gives Vanecek yards of space, probably because he was sleeping as per. 

What got him noticed was the amount of goals he scores for a Centerhalf and he is good in the opposition box and he's generally decent on the ball at the back. 

This is off the top of my head but I've been focusing my attention on Halkett for a while. 

Watch Halkett in the highlights of: 

Ross County H (0-0), cost us bucket loads of chances. He's just dodgy as ****. 

Hamilton H (2-2) another disastrous performance where he should have cost us goals. Ball watching, sleeping, the lot. Horrendous defending. 

Motherwell H (2-3), worst performance from a Hearts Centerhalf ive ever seen. Cost us 2 goals. Marking no one at the corner from which his mate Gallagher scores. Tries to blame Clare but he's the Centerhalf marking thin air.

Then he stands off the boy who scored a screamer for their 3rd. He actually lets him run 20 yards at our goal before making no attempt to close down the shot. 

Preceeded to get ripped to ribbons throughout. Even falling on his fat arse at one point. 

Rangers A (5-0), absolutely all over the shop. What's he actually doing at their goals? So clueless. 

Motherwell A (1-0) Got skinned at the corner and they scored directly from that. 

St Johnstone H (0-1) he was horrendous. Everything he did was shit. 

Hibs H (0-2), Watch his header for Boyles goal. Berra is mainly at fault but we were vulnerable to a switch ball because we had squeezed over and he heads the ball straight into a danger zone allowing that goal to happen. Should have knocked it out for a throw and reset but he doesn't know how to defend. 

Aberdeen H (1-1), caught out of position, strolls his fat erse back and Sean Clare takes a red for the team because of Halkett. 

Celtic H (0-2) Gets done for their 1st, gets pulled out of position which creates the space for them to score. His header puts Damour under pressure and he gets caught doddling on the ball for their 2nd. Just knock it clear man. 

Hamilton A (2-1) at fault for both goals. Beaten to the header, then the other one he's in the middle of nowhere and ends up marking the left back position which means they score from the position he should be in. What's he actually doing? 

St Johnstone A (3-3), pish throughout. Ragdolled. Pereira at fault for the goals. 

Celtic A (5-0), all over the shop. 

Motherwell H (1-1), costs us a goal fannying about on the ball thinking his Beckenbauer. 

St Miren A (1-0) - caught ball watching, sleeping again and the absolute state of him reacting to the long ball and trying to get back is horrendous viewing. He's literally blowing out of his arse. 

He's absolutely awful, awful awful awful. A Championship level Centerhalf masquerading in a Hearts jersey.  Might find his level next season mind you. 

Aye Pereira was at fault for letting in easy goals. Strikers at fault for poor finishing but he's one of the main culprits for us conceding so many goals this season. 

What a memory you have and you are spot on.The Aberdeen game at Tynie he was the cause of Clare getting sent off. At St Johnstone I realised that we had signed another poor player who should be binned ASAP.

Batistuta87
13 hours ago, allanwilson1970 said:

I heard yesterday we were resigning Dario Zanatta from someone who has told me a couple of things in advance that happened later. I could not believe that, yet I just seen on Twitter he has invoked his relegation clause and left Partick. Watch this space, I think he could be a good signing as has pace and can beat a man and we do not have many like that in the squad.

A big no for me. Did nothing for Partick last season other than have a good debut, and looking at the comments section of the Facebook post announcing his departure, their support seem to be pretty happy to see the back of him.

Edited by Batistuta87

Batistuta87
1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

What a memory you have and you are spot on.The Aberdeen game at Tynie he was the cause of Clare getting sent off. At St Johnstone I realised that we had signed another poor player who should be binned ASAP.

Aye fair play @Cruyff... Kinda changed my opinion of him after watching some of these goals. Don't agree with all the points and on some occasions was badly let down by his teammates, but generally a Hearts centre back should be doing better in the majority of these situations. 

Kevin Nesbit of Dunfermline may be an option once it is clear about who is staying or leaving

Club had him scouted before the football closure in March

On 07/06/2020 at 20:15, allanwilson1970 said:

No doubt he a good player but does anyone think he’s good enough for Hearts. I really mean it’s time to sign players that will do a job for Hearts over the next 3 to 4 years and take no more gambles.

Scottie Wanshot.
On 02/06/2020 at 20:03, BigAlim said:

Goalkeepers -

Zlamal

Doyle

Stone

Right Backs - 

M.Smith

Brandon

Centre Backs -

Souttar

Halkett

Berra

Hamilton

Left Backs - 

Hickey

Garuccio

White

Burns

Centre Mids - 

Damour

Haring

Irving

Cochrane

C.Smith

Wide players -

Clare

Walker

McDonald

Moore

Henderson

Strikers - 

Naismith

Boyce

Ikpeazu

Wighton

Washington 

Not sure if thats everyone or not as i'm sure theres some more talented youngsters kicking about. Of the players left we know that Damour has hinted at thinking about his future, we were also trying to get Doyle out the door in January so assume we'll try again this summer. If Stendel stays I'd expect Berra will fancy moving on and Wighton is a lost cause as well. 

Think pretty much every position needs strengthening especially if others want to leave

wigton is as much use as a ashtray on a motorbike.

gashauskis9
On 06/06/2020 at 13:04, Debut 4 said:

I’ve heard he likes the alcohol.  Might take a while for him to gel with the others.  

Dusk_Till_Dawn
On 05/06/2020 at 23:04, gerryjambo41 said:

I'm glad someone else seen through this imposter 

Halkett basically bluffs his way through by scoring the odd late goal. Otherwise, he’s pish 

Hendo Signs 2 year deal.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2020/06/09/another-hearts-starlet-pens-new-contract-as-winger-signs-on-until-2022-euan-henderson-aaron-hickey-lewis-moore-any-irving-daniel-stendel-transfer-news/

EUAN HENDERSON didn’t need to think twice about becoming the latest Hearts starlet to pen a new deal.

And he is praying his pal Aaron Hickey remains at Tynecastle to be part of the Jambos’ youth revolution.

Henderson, 19, has committed his future to the capital club until the summer of 2022 after making an impressive impact following the appointment of Daniel Stendel in December.

2022: Henderson has joined Lewis Moore in penning a new contract

The powerful wide-man has revealed that he wasn’t even training with the first-team prior to Stendel’s arrival but, following some swift research, was convinced he could dazzle the German.

So it proved, with Henderson making 11 appearances under Stendel, scoring his first goal for the club against Airdrie and playing a role in memorable triumphs over Rangers and Hibernian.

After inking his new deal, Henderson said: “It was an easy decision. Last season the manager started to put his trust in me and show faith that I could do a job for the team.

“When any manager is coming in, you do a little bit of research into what style he likes to play and what he expects from his team.

“It seemed like I had some of the attributes he liked – fast, powerful and someone that can cover the pitch and press players.

“So I thought I had a chance to make an impact.

“I wasn’t training with the first-team before he arrived so I was spending time in the gym, getting stronger and making sure that when the opportunity came, I’d be ready to take it. Thankfully I did quite well.

“I’m determined to go back after this break, keep improving and go even further next season.”

Henderson’s decision to commit to the Gorgie men comes just a week after fellow starlet Lewis Moore penned a two-year extension. Talks are ongoing with Jamie Brandon over a new deal.

In demand: Henderson hopes he is still playing alongside Hickey next term

With Andy Irving also being afforded plenty of chances to shine under Stendel, the emphasis on youth is clear – with 17-year-old Aaron Hickey leading the charge.

The precocious defender has attracted interest from Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Celtic, Lazio and Southampton as suitors sense a potential bargain due to Hearts’ league woes.

Henderson has his fingers crossed that Hickey will still be wearing maroon when their new campaign eventually starts – but knows that is out of his hands.

He continued: “Aaron is a good lad to have in the changing room, we all get on really well and he’s obviously a top player.

“We all want him to stay – but that’s his decision and you’ve got to respect that.

“He doesn’t say too much about anything! So he definitely hasn’t told us what he is thinking about the future.

“Every manager and every club wants consistency so it’s easy to see why his reputation is growing.

“Aaron has come into the side and has immediately started playing like a seasoned pro, which is the toughest thing for a young player.”

While the make-up of the Hearts squad for next term will be is shrouded in uncertainty, the same can be said for the future of their head coach.

Despite penning a two-and-a-half-year deal in December, a relegation break clause means Stendel has no contract to manage the Jambos in the Championship.

PROGRESS

Owner Ann Budge is desperately seeking to salvage their top-flight status by supporting reconstruction efforts but, should she fail, there could be a change in the dugout.

He added: “Of course we all want to see the gaffer back. It felt like we were building something.

“I know it didn’t quite click enough to get us off the bottom before the league stopped, but there was a real feeling that progress was being made.”

On 07/06/2020 at 20:15, allanwilson1970 said:

I wouldn't be against it, I thought he was a decent looking winger/forward.  

Guest ToqueJambo
3 hours ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

wigton is as much use as a ashtray on a motorbike.

Fresh start for everyone. He did well for Arbroath - scored 3 in 5 - could be an asset in the Championship if that's where we end up.

28 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Ah good lad.

Budge slashes 15 as Hearts fear impending doom...

Yeah.

:D Most of the players released were shit or just not getting developed (youngsters) properly.  Perhaps they haven't heard of the magical thing called the Transfer Window :o 

7 hours ago, HMFC01 said:

:D Most of the players released were shit or just not getting developed (youngsters) properly.  Perhaps they haven't heard of the magical thing called the Transfer Window :o 

And 3 of the 15 were loanees!

jamboinglasgow

One thing I am missing at the moment because of Covid19 and the uncertainty of which league we are in, is chat about who we are going to sign. 

18Jambo_dave74
45 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

One thing I am missing at the moment because of Covid19 and the uncertainty of which league we are in, is chat about who we are going to sign. 

That's a good point. We will desperately need to make some new signings and we have to get it right. Issue with that being that we don't know who the manager will be; will we have a DOF in place; will Budge still be at the club etc. There could be mass upheaval before we are in a position to sign new players.

Obviously the reconstruction/ voting farce has rightly taken all the headlines and is the main focus. However, it shouldn't be forgotten that the current group of players are the ones who have put us bottom of the league and have woefully underperformed for a considerable amount of time and continually let the club down.

It should not be forgotten that when this all started, a lot of these players fought the club on wage cuts, got the likes of Wishart involved, leaked information to the papers and allowed us to be slated from pillar to post. 

I think we're all spitting blood with what is happened and a lot of us have a real hatred of other club for how we have been treated. I want to see a group of players representing us that feel this too and when football returns use this as real motivation against the other sides. Sadly, I know this lot will just shrug and likely look for their full pay and how to work their way out the club. 

11 hours ago, HMFC01 said:

Which ones were not being developed properly?

4 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Which ones were not being developed properly?

The players that were released. Jay Nwanze, Brodie Strang,  Daniel Baur, Alex Petkov, Kelby Mason, Dean Ritchie, Rory Currie.  Not sure about Jack Wilson being a young player.

If they were good enough they wouldn't be getting released.  

jamboinglasgow
1 hour ago, HMFC01 said:

The players that were released. Jay Nwanze, Brodie Strang,  Daniel Baur, Alex Petkov, Kelby Mason, Dean Ritchie, Rory Currie.  Not sure about Jack Wilson being a young player.

Jack WIlson is a performance analyst, not a player.

1 hour ago, HMFC01 said:

I understand that but I hope you will agree that in percentage terms very few youths  succeed in any club.

So what makes you think they were not developed properly?

Batistuta87
1 hour ago, HMFC01 said:

Wilson was part of the coaching staff - think he was a Performance Analyst - he's the one who went through players' GPS data to track performance, see how far they've ran, which areas of the pitch they're most effective, how fast they can run, things like that. 

5 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Jack WIlson is a performance analyst, not a player.

5 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

Wilson was part of the coaching staff - think he was a Performance Analyst - he's the one who went through players' GPS data to track performance, see how far they've ran, which areas of the pitch they're most effective, how fast they can run, things like that. 

Cheers lads :2thumbsup:

5 hours ago, JamboAl said:

I understand that but I hope you will agree that in percentage terms very few youths  succeed in any club.

So what makes you think they were not developed properly?

Yeah I do agree very few succeed.

I am going by what was said about a lack of professionalism being at the club and generally then blaming the lack of development on that.  Although players have to take part of that responsibility by having the right attitude. 

I can't see what goes on off the park, what I did see watching the reserves was pish defending a lot of the time, poor positioning.  I am thinking maybe the defensive side isn't being taking seriously enough and they only care about the attacking part.  Hopefully that changes with new staff and a new program.

'

1 hour ago, HMFC01 said:

Yeah I do agree very few succeed.

I am going by what was said about a lack of professionalism being at the club and generally then blaming the lack of development on that.  Although players have to take part of that responsibility by having the right attitude. 

I can't see what goes on off the park, what I did see watching the reserves was pish defending a lot of the time, poor positioning.  I am thinking maybe the defensive side isn't being taking seriously enough and they only care about the attacking part.  Hopefully that changes with new staff and a new program.

'

You appear to be arguing with yourself.

What was said about a lack of professionalism?

I don't need anyone to tell me what to say about shit pal.  What are you saying.  You're boring me already.  I'll give you one chance to contribute to this small debate, then I am done.

Edited by HMFC01

4 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

I don't need anyone to tell me what to say about shit pal.  What are you saying.  You're boring me already.  I'll give you one chance to contribute to this small debate, then I am done.

I merely asked about the lack of professionalism iin relation to the young lads released.

Can you elaborate, bearing in mind every club releases youths every season and in percentage terms the "hit rate" is low..

If you can't answer then I'm sorry to have bored you.