Ayr United -

kingantti1874

Will you go after the comments of this outspoken clown  

868 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend Ayr United

kingantti1874

After the comments of their buffoon  chairman will you be going to this particular fixture.. clear as day he smells profit.

“Asked if it might be good for business to have such a well supported club in the division Cameron said: “Yes unless their supporters take the huff and decide to protest every away ground because they feel aggrieved“

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• martoon

• David McCaig

• Beast Boy

David McCaig
3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

After the comments of their buffoon  chairman will you be going to this particular fixture.. clear as day he smells profit.

“Asked if it might be good for business to have such a well supported club in the division Cameron said: “Yes unless their supporters take the huff and decide to protest every away ground because they feel aggrieved“

You seem to have missed out the “They can go **** themselves” option

Edited by David McCaig

Gordon Ramsay
3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Won't be going anywhere near his shitty wee ground. 

In normal circumstances I would love a trip to Ayr as I haven't been to Somerset Park since I was a boy. But he can ram it. 

9 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Not every away ground you total knobhead!. Only those of self serving brainless twats

Caley Thistle can expect a bumper day IF we come calling

Kingantti. Good idea to have individual threads for the scummiest of the scum we share a game with. Can then bump the thread when we come to play them and help fans make an informed choice whether they want to go or not. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Guy is so out of touch. 

Not a penny to anyone but Hearts, bar ICT

doctor jambo

Big disappointment this as I live in Ayr, and our household has 5 season ticket holders in it.

Would have loved to have gone along, and definatley would have.

but not a feckin chance now.

David McCaig
3 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Big disappointment this as I live in Ayr, and our household has 5 season ticket holders in it.

3 home and away fans here in Glasgow who won’t be going.

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Did he really say that? 

Yes he did, that was only a short summary of the article insisting we must go down as it’s a spirting competition.. Said we can’t change the rules for hearts.. As another poster pointed out. - they DID change the rules for hearts. 

eyesandears
26 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Buffoon is the word. This is the guy that is so out of touch he was trying to promote a top league of 20 a few weeks ago. And this imbecile was on the reconstruction group. No Hearts fan should attend. There isn't even anything to break or destroy or steel down in that dump of a so called stadium. Not condoning bad behaviour, of course 🙂 

kingantti1874

Actually, we should go down en masse. But not enter the ground.. thus forcing them to stump up for policing

13 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Yes, the boycott polls and threads will be a regular feature for every single fixture .. 

Good idea. Was thinking about making a poll asking if people will attend away games but happy to let you carry on. Individual matches or clubs or collectively is fine by me.

I’ll also be letting the fat ******* know on Twitter on the eve of the game, that there’s 6 of us who would normally have attended that will not.

We need to keep together on this. We need to highlight it at every opportunity.

The ***** won’t be getting a penny from me again.

Weakened Offender
4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Actually, we should go down en masse. But not enter the ground.. thus forcing them to stump up for policing

I'll happily still go down and sit in the pub nearest to his poxy wee ground. 

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

:huh:, mind going down there about 82/83, had bought a braw cowboy hat in the south of france in 82 ,

after a lot of ales in a few pubs on the way to the ground the hat blew off in to the river ayr, :(

kingantti1874
Just now, Weakened Offender said:

I'll happily still go down and sit in the pub nearest to his poxy wee ground. 

ditto, can you imagines 5000 hearts fans going down, circling the ground but not going in. That would be glorious..

It's  not every ground just the ones who have chairmen who can't  keep their big mouths shut and continually have a go at Ann Budge and Hearts.  They obviously  have difficulty  in seeing the wood for the trees.

jack D and coke

Would they have to pay a big police bill? I’m baw deep in whatever can screw them out of money. 
I want to hurt all these clubs. 

OmiyaHearts
Just now, jack D and coke said:

Would they have to pay a big police bill? I’m baw deep in whatever can screw them out of money. 
I want to hurt all these clubs. 

I think a small number of supporters should go into the ground, meaning Aye need to pay for policing and stewards. 

jack D and coke
Just now, OmiyaHearts said:

I think a small number of supporters should go into the ground, meaning Aye need to pay for policing and stewards. 

Great idea. I’m well up for a wee trip to Ayr if championship it is. 
Whatever we can do to cost them plenty money is even better😀

This is where fans really, really need to unite. I’d love the club to advocate boycotts but I can’t see them doing that, and rightly so to be honest. But the fans have to have a united front with this. Donate all away ticket money back into the FoH. 

Spitonastranger

I have a caravan in the area and previously have went to Ayr for a couple of games. I will definitely not be going near. Sad because it is a great wee ground to watch football.  

Edited by Spitonastranger

David McCaig
3 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

This is where fans really, really need to unite. I’d love the club to advocate boycotts but I can’t see them doing that, and rightly so to be honest. But the fans have to have a united front with this. Donate all away ticket money back into the FoH. 

There should be a statement from the Federation of Hearts Supporters Clubs

bean counter

"take the huff"

And he called Ann's proposal condescending

The problem with going to Ayr to stand outside is the cost of the buses for the supporters Clubs

As has been said before ticket money to FOH and all turn up at Tynecastle for a drink and hopefully some sort of beamback

45 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Yes, the boycott polls and threads will be a regular feature for every single fixture .. 

Excellent. An option of donated ticket money to FOH instead would be good for when the fixtures start.  

19 minutes ago, RENE said:

It's  not every ground just the ones who have chairmen who can't  keep their big mouths shut and continually have a go at Ann Budge and Hearts.  They obviously  have difficulty  in seeing the wood for the trees.

Anyone who voted for the resolution. 

Rick Sanchez

I can't believe our benefactor is going to bail these wankers out just so we can have a full championship to participate in.

I'd much rather go down the legal route and let them die tbh. Not a chance they would expel us and I'm happy with a fine or forfeiting the Scottish Cup.

Isn't it annoying when victims of fraud/unfair dismissal/assault/rape/burglary etc etc go in the huff?

In no way relating our position to sexual assault by the way but this seems to be this guys attitude. As a Trump follower wouldn't surprise me either

We have an owner with integrity. We have issues but I'd rather be us in this fight than pretty much anyone else.

We can stand by every step our club has taken with heads held high.

I honestly though Scottish Football hit rock bottom not so long ago when we had an evening game at Tynecastle and the away support was announced as 108 if I recall correctly. Going home from the game I wondered how much it costs us to accommodate teams that are so poorly supported. Ayr are plumbing new depths however it will be with a sense of satisfaction if some people choose to go and segregation policing and stewarding costs exceed away fan turnstile revenue. Whilst not a penny of mine will support these leeches any boycott breakers  may actually make it even worse for them. At a time when a united front is called the egotistical maniacs that control leech clubs need to step back and have a really hard look at themselves and drop the playground mentality for the corporate board room. 

Edited by biffa12

38 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Yes he did, that was only a short summary of the article insisting we must go down as it’s a spirting competition.. Said we can’t change the rules for hearts.. As another poster pointed out. - they DID change the rules for hearts. 

He obviously is too thick to understand the meaning of "sporting competition". It was a " voting competition" that we lost.

Glamorgan Jambo

There will always be a handful who will go regardless. The vast majority will ignore that midden, East End Park and Dens should we be playing there next season.

3fingersreid

I hope they receive a “ welcome” to Tynecastle that will have them thinking twice about returning as well . 

12 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

There should be a statement from the Federation of Hearts Supporters Clubs

I’d hope so. We will need to wait and see what league we end up in and what happens with the legal side of things etc but I’d imagine once we have a clearer picture we may well hear from these types of people. 

king.Robbo

This clown can go F##k himself and his tinpot club...

he should be told when season starts 36 games fulfill the fixtures or YOUR Diddy wee club is expelled from the leagues...

See how he likes that !!! 

I would really like to see a boycott. Even if it only lasts the first round of games (excluding Inverness). 

If we do have to play in the Championship next year, there is no reason we shouldn't be winning it at a canter. Our resources dwarf every other club in that division by a factor of 10 (at least). So a big away crowd only lines the pockets of these clubs who are voting to penalise us in the harshest possible way. 

If the club wants to help support the fans in this, they'll reject an official allocation of tickets. This will mean fans who are ignoring it will need to either contact the clubs directly or make the travel through. Its not ideal, but it would be a clear statement. 

kingantti1874
9 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Excellent. An option of donated ticket money to FOH instead would be good for when the fixtures start.  

yes, a link to FOH at the start of every thread. If we could all retain material to remind ourselves how we have been treated. Take a one note page per club with damaging materials ..

Allowayjambo1874
48 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

I’m in same boat, 5 minutes from ground But won’t be going. Hopefully my mates from Edinburgh that would have came over and crashed at mine for the weekend for this fixture still do and we can get blootered without going to the game 😂

Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, merrymac said:

Not every away ground you total knobhead!. Only those of self serving brainless twats

Caley Thistle can expect a bumper day IF we come calling

This. ICT deserve a decent pay day and the local businesses will also do well

Ayr Utd deserve rock all. 3 thousand away fans at £20 a pop. Hope his bankers are prepared to extend a line of credit

queensferryjambo
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Guy is so out of touch. 

Not a penny to anyone but Hearts, bar ICT

THIS.

These teams can rot. 

They have made their beds they can lie in them.

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

F.....g ignoramus !💩

manaliveits105

Fatty will discover that this will run longer and deeper than a "huff" - we will never forget 

Felix Lighter

If 3,000 Hearts fans were to donate the £20 away ticket cost twice a month to FOH that's £120k , basically double what we're pulling in right now.🤑

Maroon 1874

another thing  that should be considered is to reduce the visiting fans allocation to 100 and sell the rest to our own fans, it would keep the fans of Dunfermline and Scumdee at a peep but make an obvious gesture to ICT fans by offering them 1000 tickets then sit back and watch the seethe