• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Beast Boy

• i8hibsh

Another player away. Didn't mind him but I shed no tear for the departure of anyone at the club.

Not sure what the bigger facepalm is though. Twitter or the fact anyone in our shite infested whimp squad being referred to as a 'soldier'.

ย 

:facepalm:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by i8hibsh

Big clev is a good egg. Id rather others were away first but no place for sentiment. All the best for the future clevid.ย 

been here before

Ach well no big deal he was OK but no massive loss and presumably itll free

up a wage.ย 

ย 

ย 

9 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Not sure what the bigger facepalm is though. Twitter or the fact anyone in our shite infested whimp squad being referred to as a 'soldier'.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Or you calling yourself a 'supporter' :facepalm:

ย 

Or you pretending you've been at a game and seen him play.

ย 

ย 

At least you got the impression that he was trying when he was in the park, unlike certain others. Not the best central defender I have seen in maroon, but far from the worst. Good luck to him where ever he goes next.

David McCaig
14 minutes ago, chrisyboy7 said:

He would be the perfect player to get us promotedย 

I disagree.

ย 

He actually excelled in the big games and struggled against the smaller clubs which is the last thing you want in the Championship.

Regal Kingston

I liked him but the kind of signing we should have avoided. His position (4th then 3rd choice CB) should be a youth player and not a 30 year old journeyman.ย 
ย 

All the best Clevid.ย 

David McCaig
6 minutes ago, Regal Kingston said:

I liked him but the kind of signing we should have avoided. His position (4th then 3rd choice CB) should be a youth player and not a 30 year old journeyman.ย 
ย 

All the best Clevid.ย 

That's the issue, did his signing block the progress of youngsters like Chris Hamilton, ditto Bozanic for Cochrane and Irving.

Rick James

As someone who was signed with absolutely no expectation, he had a great time here. Would have loved him to come back. At a time when this team felt so distant from the fans, he was one of the few we could relate to as he looked like he cared.

ย 

All the best Clevid. Welcome back to Tynie anytime.

5 minutes ago, Locky said:

As someone who was signed with absolutely no expectation, he had a great time here. Would have loved him to come back. At a time when this team felt so distant from the fans, he was one of the few we could relate to as he looked like he cared.

ย 

All the best Clevid. Welcome back to Tynie anytime.

ย 

Yeh my thoughts too. Liked Clevis, felt he gave is all and was very grateful to be here. Shame he's away as he's one of a tiny few I feel had made some kind of connection with the fans.

ย 

I actually think that's something that's been a real issue for us lately, a lack of connection between fans and players. Certainly in my opinion, the 'faceless cast of thousands' jibe feels much more true now than it ever did back then.

Edited by Taffin

gashauskis9
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Another player away. Didn't mind him but I shed no tear for the departure of anyone at the club.

Even the ones you regularly share saunas with?

gashauskis9

Gets on my ****ing gears the fact that a player with so much mutual love and respect is taking the time to send a message like that whilst useless ***** like Damour are sitting on long contracts weighing up their options.

gashauskis9
44 minutes ago, lou said:

Someone has obviously told him, he will not be asked back, does this suggest DS is coming back and making plans?

Iโ€™d suggest itโ€™s the opposite. ย We canโ€™t offer him a new contract because we have no manager and no clue of what next season will look like. ย 

manaliveits105
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

:getout:

He was no world beater but had the right attitude. Definitely worth keeping for the Championship if that's where we are.ย 

I8 threads are always shite threads. Hopefully it doesnโ€™t get turned in to one.

ย 

All the best Clevid. Hope you have a decent career.

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

I reckon he may well come back. Sensible from both parties to let his contract end. One, we donโ€™t have any clue what league we will be playing in and who will be in charge of the side etx. Two, he may get offers that work for him and his family better than what he currently has. If and when we end up with more stability and have more of an idea and he is still a free agent, I wouldnโ€™t be surprised to see him back. I liked him.ย 

2 hours ago, chrisyboy7 said:

totally agree. He rarely let us down unlike other centre halves. True soldier and he would be magnificent for us in the championship. A league where weak mindedย kittens are no damn good.ย 
loved the guy.

Great attitude but bang average player with a couple of standout performances because of injury elsewhere. Fair play to the big man. Wish him every success.ย 

Fair enough being pleasant when acknowledging his departure but all these comments about him getting Hearts and giving his all, who gives a ****. He had the odd decent game but was a bomb scare the majority of the time. Rememberย  he contributed to our relegation.ย 

3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Dikamona wouldโ€™ve ran through a brick wall for us if he was asked.ย 
Youโ€™re correct in saying our squad is full of โ€œwimpsโ€ but Dikamona certainly wasnโ€™tย ย one of them.

Edited by iantjambo

Jambo 4 Ever
2 hours ago, chrisyboy7 said:

This

ย 

he is the type of player we should have kept to get us promoted again

ย 

instead we will probably sign some drossย 

Would be keen to resign Dikamona when the football resumes, he always gave his all especially against hibs. Until then at least we are saving paying a wage with no complaints from the player.

Bazzas right boot

Really cared about the club, but very limited and players like him are ten a penny in Scotland.ย 

ย 

If he comes back, great, if not we move on.ย 

ย 

Good luck to him.ย 

ย 

Austin MacGlee
3 hours ago, chrisyboy7 said:

Would rather Clevid in defence than Halkett to be honest. At least Clevid plays with his heart on his sleeve.

Austin MacGlee
18 minutes ago, cameron79 said:

Would be keen to resign Dikamona when the football resumes, he always gave his all especially against hibs. Until then at least we are saving paying a wage with no complaints from the player.

Truly good guy who gets what it means.

Borders Jambo
1 hour ago, Big Bruno said:

Fair enough being pleasant when acknowledging his departure but all these comments about him getting Hearts and giving his all, who gives a ****. He had the odd decent game but was a bomb scare the majority of the time. Rememberย  he contributed to our relegation.ย 

I may be viewing this forgetting his faults but I don't remember him being a bombscare at all

ย 

Would take him back.ย  Always reminded me of Neil Berryย 

23 minutes ago, Austin MacGlee said:

Truly good guy who gets what it means.

Plenty of mercenaries out there, he didnt appear to be one. All the more credit to him.

Not the best defender but, if every other player had a similar attitude to the team and fans, we would not be in the position we are in.

ย 

1 minute ago, superjack said:

Not the best defender but, if every other player had a similar attitude to the team and fans, we would not be in the position we are in.

ย 

ย 

100% this.ย 

ย 

He always gave us everything, a grafter, he showed he cared with his attitude on the park, and he would celebrate like a fan.ย 

ย 

Good luck to him in the future.ย 

1 hour ago, Borders Jambo said:

I may be viewing this forgetting his faults but I don't remember him being a bombscare at all

ย 

Would take him back.ย  Always reminded me of Neil Berryย 

ย 

I think he sometimes could lookย a bit clumsy, which may have given the impression of him being a "bomb scare". As you say I can't recall any particular incidents where he gifted the opposition a goal or aย clear opportunity.ย 

ย 

I do remember him coming very close to scoring with an overhead kick and bamboozlingย opponents with some fancy footwork a few times.ย 

I'll miss Clev.

ย 

Got the club as soon as he came and looked like he was giving his all in most games.ย 

ย 

In bigger games he was definitely more present.

ย 

Good luck big guy!

2 hours ago, Paolo said:

I actually thought he was OK. ย At least he appeared to giveย a shit. ย 

One of a few who actually cared, yup.ย 

If we had more of his like in terms of effort!ย 

ย 

All the best! Always thought Clevid was a great squad player to have.ย  Shame the rest of the squad was pish.

Edited by Dia Liom

Greedy Jambo

Dikamona would not have been anywhere near the first out the door for me.ย 

Good to see we're still making good decisions.ย 

Who is making these decisions by the way? Since Levein has hours left on his contract and Stendel doesn't know whether he's coming or going.ย