resuming training

gorgie rd eh11

gorgie rd eh11

Who has decide that only certain clubs can restart training? Surely if you obey the guidelines and want to resume training then you should be allowed to. Why the discrimination?

Seymour M Hersh
4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

We should just start anyway

Absolutely. As long as Heriot Watt are on board. 

1 hour ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Who has decide that only certain clubs can restart training? Surely if you obey the guidelines and want to resume training then you should be allowed to. Why the discrimination?

Cos we were'nt on Peter's good boy club list

The players I imagine will have been kept an eye on and will be pretty fit and raring to go when called back.

I hope the coaches and fitness team know what condition they are all in.

They have had an eternity to find out what training at home they have all been doing.

We should just start. We’ve got lawyers all over the shop at the moment.

How dare the SPFL try and stop a fully functional and stocked up squad from training. It’s practically a beach of health and well-being if we can do it safely and they stop us.

south morocco

We should start as soon as possible if allowed by Scot Gov. No one can stop us doing that. 

Edited by south morocco

south morocco
2 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

We should just start. We’ve got lawyers all over the shop at the moment.

How dare the SPFL try and stop a fully functional and stocked up squad from training. It’s practically a beach of health and well-being if we can do it safely and they stop us.

How can that bunch of cowboys seriously stop us training? Not happening.

I’m sure there was some thing saying there would be an SFA, or whatever, announcement on 10 June 

Edited by Hesh

Presuming the issue is that we face losing furlough payments from the Government (plus whatever is in the agreements with players about reducing their incomes) which might not be worth it if there's not the guarantee of football to prepare for.

Restonbabe

We cannot train until we are allowed too by the Scottish govt. 

Considering the factors in play we need to finalise what league we are in. 

The date of out next opponent.

Who is still under contract 

Who is going to take the training?

I don't think it will be a Riccarton for starters. 

Far too many real unanswered questions for it to even get too getting to training with each other (whoever that will be) 

gorgie rd eh11
3 hours ago, Restonbabe said:

Far too many real unanswered questions for it to even get too getting to training with each other (whoever that will be) 

The Scottish govt. are allowing certain teams to train. Why discriminate against other clubs?

Restonbabe
6 hours ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

The Scottish govt. are allowing certain teams to train. Why discriminate against other clubs?

Hearts do not own the training complex. At this time the Oriam is closed and won't be open like it was before. In order for that to happen the company that runs Oriam would have to take people off furlough. So would hearts in order for players to be able to go back to work. 

Did you forget that being a footballer is just a job 

Surely if any of us are entitled to go to a park and do exercise then players can as long as they keep social distancing for now 🙄

12 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Surely if any of us are entitled to go to a park and do exercise then players can as long as they keep social distancing for now 🙄

I think Jason Leitch said they could in pairs, but that would be meeting up with your one other household for the day.

I gathered it is all about the fact we would lose the furlough. At the moment this corrupt football body has tossed everybody apart from top league into the cesspit .  The fact it is immoral and also the footballers mental health must be affected also. The whole thing is stinking to high heavens

7 hours ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

who, lets see some evidence 

19 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

I think Jason Leitch said they could in pairs, but that would be meeting up with your one other household for the day.

Yes but they can't let some clubs train and tell others they aren't allowed if they've got the means too - its currently like living in a Dictatorship 🙄

21 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Yes but they can't let some clubs train and tell others they aren't allowed if they've got the means too - its currently like living in a Dictatorship 🙄

I'm not sure if that is an SPFL / SFA or Scottish Govt decision.

4 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

I'm not sure if that is an SPFL / SFA or Scottish Govt decision.

Celtic/Liewell Ross County/McGregor spoke to Jason Leitch during week thats when it was decided that SPFL can resume training soon

1 minute ago, rory78 said:

Celtic/Liewell Ross County/McGregor spoke to Jason Leitch during week thats when it was decided that SPFL can resume training soon

Thanks.

11 hours ago, Restonbabe said:

Why not riccarton?

Restonbabe
1 hour ago, jambocub said:

Why not riccarton?

Hearts dont own it. Another company owns it. That means that company removing people off  furlough and back onto pay roll. 

I know that won't happen until its safe to do so. 

Paying someone nlw to leave the house to go open up Oriam let the club train and have to pay to be tested for the privilege. 

It's not worth the money

1 minute ago, Restonbabe said:

Hearts dont own it. Another company owns it. That means that company removing people off  furlough and back onto pay roll. 

Paying someone nlw to leave the house to go open up Oriam let the club train and have to pay to be tested for the privilege. 

It's not worth the money

the community pitch at tynecastle would seem to be the best option

Anyone watch the Mark McNulty open goal? He doesn’t have football boots in his house or a ball due to the lockdown. Been drinking and hasn’t kicked a ball. Contrast that to the Rangers players who are training 6 days a week and the one I know is down at his lowest KG and body fat in his professional career and he’s played in the prem. I really hope our players aren’t in the McNulty camp. 

Unknown user
18 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

It's not worth the money

I don't own my house, another company does. I have keys to what I rent though.

There is nothing stopping us training and we should be training.

My understanding is they said Premier league teams due to the expected start on August 1st not only the premier league full stop. 

29 minutes ago, Rods said:

There is nothing stopping us training and we should be training.

My understanding is they said Premier league teams due to the expected start on August 1st not only the premier league full stop. 

Its Premiership only from June 11.

Not enough teams in Championship able to meet strict testing protocols.

BBC didn't say whose decision this was but I'd say more SPFL than the Scottish Government.  And I'd go further and say that that is because the SPFL may need to divert funds to clubs to get testing done.

And now we have Killie saying they cant meet the testing protocols.  And that is just to train.  Playing is far more stringent.

Edited by DETTY29

25 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

BBC didn't say whose decision this was but I'd say more SPFL than the Scottish Government.  And I'd go further and say that that is because the SPFL may need to divert funds to clubs to get testing done.

And now we have Killie saying they cant meet the testing protocols.  And that is just to train.  Playing is far more stringent.

I see what you are saying.

like someone else said further ammo for our court case.

8 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

If you're right about diverting funds, I presume that would mean all clubs, not just the top league.

The Treasurer
20 hours ago, milky_26 said:

the community pitch at tynecastle would seem to be the best option

Just what I was thinking.

As one poster has said, the fact we are ready,willing and (most importantly)able to resume and being barred by the SPFL only adds fuel to the legal argument in our favour

Restonbabe
On 31/05/2020 at 12:41, Smithee said:

I don't own my house, another company does. I have keys to what I rent though.

It's an electronic key door system.. No key required. However. Riccarton campus is currently closed to all. 

P.S tynecastle would be the house fella. Riccarton would be your work. 

Italian Lambretta
On 30/05/2020 at 16:20, gorgie rd eh11 said:

They should tell the SFA and SPFL to **** off and just start training

Blackshades

Nothing to stop them training from next Thursday .all teams can train as long as all testing and safety criteria is in place

part_time_jambo
On 30/05/2020 at 16:20, gorgie rd eh11 said:

I'm so glad you started this thread. Kickback was needing something else to get angry about.

Start training now, we could just say we are protesting something and our mass gathering would be approved.

willie wallace

Remember you have to carry out testing while training.

There is a good chance we won't be playing for a while.

That is a lot of money to lay out in the meantime.

22 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Start training now, we could just say we are protesting something and our mass gathering would be approved.

Could make up some cheap cardboard signs with witty slogans, I don’t know any🙁

Pasquale for King
7 hours ago, Blackshades said:

Nothing to stop them training from next Thursday .all teams can train as long as all testing and safety criteria is in place

Apart from the Scottish government and the SFA saying they can’t?

Pasquale for King

Just saw Defoe on SSN in his big house and it made me wonder how will he and anyone else, like his manager be allowed to come into the country? Has there been an exception made for them 🤷🏾‍♂️?

Riccarton campus is not closed, quite a few training on parks, might be they have to turn up in training gear and leave in same as Oriam will be closed for awhile but would imagine that's where they will use.

Unknown user
9 hours ago, Restonbabe said:

It's an electronic key door system.. No key required. However. Riccarton campus is currently closed to all. 

P.S tynecastle would be the house fella. Riccarton would be your work. 

The premises you rent for your business then, whatever difference that makes. Oriam said on their site they were last to close and they'll be first to open. If we can legally go back to training they'll be back to allow it