McGinn

TyphoonJambo

TyphoonJambo

Have to admit, hes a decent player and comes over well. 

johnthomas
1 minute ago, TypoonJambo said:

Always thought he was a good player . Impressive , articulate , sensible interview

gorgie rd eh11

He is a very good player, i was delighted when he left hibs. 

He's keeping up the bbc's policy of hibs ####s as guests as well, giggle.

1 hour ago, rory78 said:

Still looks like he's dipped his face in a chip pan however 

How on earth can you tell from a radio interview? He may have had surgery to sort it.

Edited by 7628mm

7 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

How on earth can you tell from a radio interview? He may have had surgery to sort it.

He was on TV other day 😂 

Bazzas right boot

He was absolute horse shite v us  each time. 

Done well with limited ability, tho. 

Good attitude. 

Face like a melted welly. 

maroonedinbriz

I thought he came across (no Fankie Howerds please) very well. Spoke up for Scottish football, had ago a those English players who slag off Scottish football as un-informed, or guys who went up to Scotland and went back to England with their tails behind their legs. He mentioned a few times Scottish games were honest, where players give 100% every game, something he did not believe always apparent down south.

42 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

He was absolute horse shite v us  each time. 

Done well with limited ability, tho. 

Good attitude. 

Face like a melted welly. 

Agree with all that but a bit disingenuous the limited ability bit imo.

Guest ToqueJambo

Cracking player. One of the best we've got. Hope he gets back to his pre-injury form with Villa and carries it over for Scotland.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, ShedBoy said:

Great player👍🏻

097B6A83-8147-4F4A-B223-7D3D200E4A63.jpeg

It was a great finish, the way he spun it back out and over the line showed real skill.

3 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

TyphoonJambo - I tried starting an intelligent conversation about McGinn's impressive play making abilities and got slammed by the ****** squad. Heads up to expect more of the same. 

TyphoonJambo
5 minutes ago, Deodato said:

TyphoonJambo - I tried starting an intelligent conversation about McGinn's impressive play making abilities and got slammed by the ****** squad. Heads up to expect more of the same. 

He does have a big arse😁, am i doing this right? 

The chances of Ron cashing in on a big money transfer must have reduced dramatically.

Tragic.

Unknown user
54 minutes ago, Deodato said:

Don't worry about it, people take opposing views too personally on here I think. There are thousands of members on jkb, anything you say is guaranteed to have 4 figures disagreeing with you, anything. 

Add to that praising a former hibs ****, it's kind of amazing you haven't been burned at the stake!

Greedy Jambo
5 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Straight Ban. 

Very good player and showed courage turning down Celtic 

and going to England also very good attitude 

5 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Certainly is a good player, of that, there is no doubt.

People won’t like it, but there it is.

SpruceBringsteen

Average as piss for Hibs. Even worse for Scotland.  Those are objective facts. Did nothing of note for either until he was coached properly down south.

Fair play to the Villa scout that saw something because he's very good for them and Scotland now.

have to admit, although pish for hibs, he's done well down south and pre-unjury looked to be doing really well. he comes across really well in his interview and his comments about Scots going down south are extremely accurate.

still a hibs **** though

7 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

What a throughly uninteresting post for a Hearts Fans forum! 

Bull's-eye
1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

What a throughly uninteresting post for a Hearts Fans forum! 

1st post you've ever got right. 

You ok ?

stevie1874
5 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Cracking player. One of the best we've got. Hope he gets back to his pre-injury form with Villa and carries it over for Scotland.

Honestly? Battling fit player but can’t pass wind as per his Scotland performances 

Gorgieboy7
11 hours ago, Hairdryer said:

Very good player and showed courage turning down Celtic 

and going to England also very good attitude 

Absolutely. More should follow his lead. 

Bazzas right boot
14 hours ago, jake said:

Agree with all that but a bit disingenuous the limited ability bit imo.

He's decent all rounder. 

A bit over rated imo, but he is decent. 

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, stevie1874 said:

Honestly? Battling fit player but can’t pass wind as per his Scotland performances 

I'm here, he's decent but over rated. 

Tbf, any Scottish player that gets a sniff of the Epl is bumped up by the media. 

For a comparison, Calumn Patterson outscored him in the championship season and epl season. 

Mcginn is a decent player and one of our better ones (Scottish) but  a bit over rated in general, decent at everything but not great at anything in particular. 

He may improve if he gets a move, but imo nothing more than a good lower half Epl player/ championship player. 

A good career for sure but nothing spectacular, like Robertson for example. 

I prefer Fraser as well, seems faster and more of a scoring threat imo. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Does he spend as much time on his fat arse as he did when he played up here?
Decent player. No more than that. A poor mans ugly Steve Fulton IMO

Edited by Jamhammer

gashauskis9

Thought he was one of the most overrated players ever in a Hibs shirt.  The player I now see at Villa (and even in a Scotland jersey) is a different breed altogether.  He’s one of the most technically gifted players Scotland has produced in years.  

Very likeable lad, head clearly screwed on.  

Some utter nonsense on this thread. Played for Hibs, no the bonniest laddie. Great fitbaw player though, that's undeniable. 

stevie1874
11 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Some utter nonsense on this thread. Played for Hibs, no the bonniest laddie. Great fitbaw player though, that's undeniable. 

He’s above average but if he’s Great then what a player he would be if he could pass more than 5 yards. I’m not totally dissing the guy but a great Scottish player is a Souness or a Dalglish. Mcginn comes nowhere near that level

The Gorgie

Decent player, the £50m transfer to Man united that was getting thrown about some time ago was ridiculous.

maroonedinoz
4 minutes ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

Decent player, the £50m transfer to Man united that was getting thrown about some time ago was ridiculous.

That was utter fantasy.

surely even the dimmest of the dim witted didn’t believe that figure at the time.

Holyrood_Hearts
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

Was just about to post similar. Some of the replies to this thread are unbelievable. He was pish for Hibs & Scotland yet someone at Villa seen potential in him?! It’s embarrassing some of the rubbish come out with because he’s ex Hibs. 

I was pleased when he left them & anyone who chooses going south instead of Glasgow are fine with me. 

20 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Was just about to post similar. Some of the replies to this thread are unbelievable. He was pish for Hibs & Scotland yet someone at Villa seen potential in him?! It’s embarrassing some of the rubbish come out with because he’s ex Hibs. 

I was pleased when he left them & anyone who chooses going south instead of Glasgow are fine with me. 

Indeed, it's because he played for Hibs, that's all it is. Doesn't play for them anymore though so no need to pretend he's shite. 

2 hours ago, stevie1874 said:

He’s above average but if he’s Great then what a player he would be if he could pass more than 5 yards. I’m not totally dissing the guy but a great Scottish player is a Souness or a Dalglish. Mcginn comes nowhere near that level

He's scored 10 goals, laid on 13 goals in 60 games for Villa with an average pass completion rate of 81.5%. 

Cannae pass 5 yards though. 

manaliveits105
14 hours ago, indianajones said:

Fall over john. 

Correct - two trick pony

Get ball push it past opponent - run into opponent - fall over

Get Ball - turn back to opponent - when opponent comes close enough - fall over 

21 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Great puss for radio.......

stevie1874
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

He's scored 10 goals, laid on 13 goals in 60 games for Villa with an average pass completion rate of 81.5%. 

Cannae pass 5 yards though. 

Sorry don’t really watch Villa, basing my opinion on Hibs and his Scotland showings 

15 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Sorry don’t really watch Villa, basing my opinion on Hibs and his Scotland showings 

he is a different player since moving to villa, he has stopped the arse out, wait for touch fall over that he got away with in scotland. villa fans rate him and IIRC see him almost as important as grealish

19 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

He's scored 7 goals in his last 8 games for Scotland :laugh2: since he's moved to Villa.

It's maybe because the players around him at Hibs were dugshite. 

Just now, Cruyff said:

He's scored 7 goals in his last 8 games for Scotland :laugh2: since he's moved to Villa.

It's maybe because the players around him at Hibs were dugshite. 

i would say it is more better coaches and manager. they are coaching him to actually play football rather than just fall over