Netflix.

Dawnrazor

2 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

on season 2, episode 7

Season 2 was more of a slow burner for me but just as good. Has he visited the Russian gym yet?

On 29/05/2020 at 20:12, Dawnrazor said:

My god there's some shite on it, just watched a fiim called "Rouge Warfare"....utter guff🤬

If it wasn't for Ozark and Meateater it wouldn't be worth the money, not even a nice bottle of Malbec can save Netflix tonight. 

It takes 10 seconds to check IMDb to see whether a film or tv show is a turkey or not. 

Greedy Jambo
19 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Season 2 was more of a slow burner for me but just as good. Has he visited the Russian gym yet?

Aye, he went in smashed Keith Jardine with a weight. 

See the boy that looks like he was an ex nazi? the religious guy? He was also a main character in shooter (also a bad guy) Good actor. 

Greedy Jambo
17 minutes ago, Flimsy said:

It takes 10 seconds to check IMDb to see whether a film or tv show is a turkey or not. 

Not at all. That's just being a sheep. 

29 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Not at all. That's just being a sheep. 

Avoids baaaad movies. Wool ewe not try it?

Edited by Flimsy

Greedy Jambo
31 minutes ago, Flimsy said:

Any chance of getting that in some kind of comprehensible format?

• 4 weeks later...
Heartsmad1874

Just started watching the unsolved mystery series on there tonight, Episode 1 is absolutely mind blowing to say the least 🤯🤯

On 14/06/2020 at 11:48, Dawnrazor said:

It gets worse, watched the first 4 or 5 then binned it.

Binned it too. ☹️ You're right and each episode is too long.

Started watching snowpiercer last week, now just finished episode 4. Really enjoying it so far.

2 minutes ago, adambraejambo said:

Dark. Thought all 3 seasons was just brilliant. 

v1.dDs1MTUyMTQ7ajsxODUwMDsxMjAwOzY0ODs5NjA.jpg

Was that not dubbed from another language?

2 hours ago, superjack said:

Started watching snowpiercer last week, now just finished episode 4. Really enjoying it so far.

There was a film of that last year which I thought was crap and turned off half way through.

Салатные палочки

Stopped paying for Netflix when I got a VOD subscription through my IPTV provider. It has all the Netflix, Prime, Apple TV etc shows on it. I find myself doing the same as I did with Netflix and scrolling through it for hours to find nothing that interests me. I'm going to start on White Lines tonight though. 

People in the work are always recommending series' to me but I watch one, decide it's shite and bin it. The Sopranos has really ruined my enjoyment of things as nothing compares to it. 

On 15/06/2020 at 21:35, Flimsy said:

😁

I've tried getting into Dirk Gently's Holistic Detectective Agency with not much success. Shame, because the books were cracking. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've just watched "Sour Grapes" while drinking a bottle of Aldi Malbec - it's about the multi millions made from fake  wines and the parts knowingly played by the most famous of auction houses. Well worth a look. 

I also binge watched Schitt's Creek. Not every episode is LOL stuff but there are some cracking episodes and the characters are well played. Definitely recommend it. 

• 2 months later...
Heartsmad1874

Social Dilemma on Netflix is a must watch.

Scary how they can use your google searches etc against you to dictate what they show you. 🤯🤯

Unknown user
On 24/07/2020 at 02:19, NANOJAMBO said:

I've just watched "Sour Grapes" while drinking a bottle of Aldi Malbec - it's about the multi millions made from fake  wines and the parts knowingly played by the most famous of auction houses. Well worth a look. 

I also binge watched Schitt's Creek. Not every episode is LOL stuff but there are some cracking episodes and the characters are well played. Definitely recommend it. 

Worth it for the theme tune to limited reality show A Little Bit Alexis alone 

18 hours ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Scary how they can use your google searches etc against you to dictate what they show you. 🤯🤯

That kind of marketing is everywhere now, Sky have Adsmart which can target adverts to you. Gone are the days where folk nationwide watching a show see the same ad's during the break. For example if the first advert during a break is scheduled to be a car advert, folks in a more affluent area will get say a BMW or Mercedes advert, folk in poorer areas will get something like Kia and then folk who have been watching kids channels would maybe get an ad for a Volvo MPV.

On 08/10/2020 at 15:48, Heartsmad1874 said:

The irony of this being on Netflix is that I wish Netflix could figure out my viewing needs a bit more accurately, rather than targeting me with shite I have no interest in.

Tired of having to think for myself. 

Greedy Jambo

I like conspiracy theories and i've noticed netflix has done away with the only decent ones they had, which could well be a conspiracy theory in itself. 

5 million things about drugs though...

Edited by Greedy Jambo

Auld Reekin'

Nurse Ratched is very good so far. Darkly (very darkly) comic; stylishly shot, scored, and lit; nods to Hitchcock and 40s/50s film-noir; deliberately o.t.t. performances: what more could one ask for?

8 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Looking forward to starting The Haunting of Bly Manor this weekend.

Likewise. Hill House was excellent so expecting the same from this. 

Greedy Jambo
3 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Likewise. Hill House was excellent so expecting the same from this. 

Never heard of either of these, but they've been given a mention by the posh folk on radio scotland. 

Auld Reekin'
1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

Boobage.

True...   :(

I'm starting to wonder who's in control of Netflix, If that cuties thing wasn't worrying enough, I watched one of their own films called Gerald's Game this morning, the biggest pile of shite i've ever seen, but that's not even the worst part, total unnecessary pedo scene in it, made me feel ill.