• Beast Boy

• Mikey1874

• jamboinglasgow

• OTT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:
Hickey's transfer is expected to go through this week. I've been told the deal isn't in danger, that the delay is administrative and not related to the player.

I'm sure someone mentioned earlier in the thread about how convoluted Italian transfers can be. He wasn't wrong.

8 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I'm sure someone mentioned earlier in the thread about how convoluted Italian transfers can be. He wasn't wrong.

Spaghetti like apparently. 

Italian Lambretta
2 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:
Hickey's transfer is expected to go through this week. I've been told the deal isn't in danger, that the delay is administrative and not related to the player.

Hickeys Dad still waiting on a last minute call from his beloved ra sellick

1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Italian sources are claiming these administrative delays are due to EU regulations designed to advantage Bayern/Dortmund.

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, WageThief said:

Italian sources are claiming these administrative delays are due to EU regulations designed to advantage Bayern/Dortmund.

That sounds bogus to me. I doubt even the corrupt EU would manage to pass legislation that only benefitted two German teams. :lol:

1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

That sounds bogus to me. I doubt even the corrupt EU would manage to pass legislation that only benefitted two German teams. :lol:

I was making a (shit) joke about Italians blaming the EU/Germans....

allanwilson1970

Hickey is by all accounts quiet and shy, wonder if he been there and decided not ready to move away, it can happen. I would have him back in a second.

3 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

In the words of my grandchildren. Are we there yet ?

Don't worry, it's just around the corner.

The Real Maroonblood
38 minutes ago, allanwilson1970 said:

Hickey is by all accounts quiet and shy, wonder if he been there and decided not ready to move away, it can happen. I would have him back in a second.

It must be beyond that if it's an administration hiccup. 

Still not done? 

If Roma is Rome, Torino is Turin, Venezia is Venice, Milano is Milan...what is Bologna? 

Edited by martoon

23 minutes ago, martoon said:

Still not done? 

If Roma is Rome, Torino is Turin, Venezia is Venice, Milano is Milan...what is Bologna? 

pretty sure the americans pronounce it baloney :lol:

10 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Hickeys Dad still waiting on a last minute call from his beloved ra sellick

It's been reported that he's trying to persuade Bologna to change their colours to vomit green and white hoops.

1 hour ago, Jim Panzee said:

I'm starting to really fear for back of the net....I can see veins throbbing in his forehead....

I’m too busy being wrapped with Halliday humpers at the moment. It’s at least a distraction from what is the lunacy of this transfer. It’s taking longer than a Scorcese film marathon this...

But surely if for this season it's a loan, then the actual transfer doesn't happen until this time next year?  So maybe that's why there's no announcement.  He may be still officially a Hearts player, just out on loan at the moment.

The Real Maroonblood
34 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

But surely if for this season it's a loan, then the actual transfer doesn't happen until this time next year?  So maybe that's why there's no announcement.  He may be still officially a Hearts player, just out on loan at the moment.

I couldn’t imagine that Hearts would just loan him.

19 hours ago, WageThief said:

I was making a (shit) joke about Italians blaming the EU/Germans....

You shouldn't mock the Italians for this.  What about Scotland?

Aberdeen and Celtic players break lockdown restrictions so Hearts get stopped training!

Edited by JamboAl

1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

You shouldn't mock the Italians for this.  What about Scotland?

Aberdeen and Celtic players break lockdown restrictions so Hearts get stopped training!

and then st mirren lose 3 GK's through nothing but bad luck and are forced to play? 

4 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Longest transfer saga ever? 

Bologna's month or so to sign Hickey isn't quite the year long wait for Van Nistelrooy to Man U or Ashley Cole's 18 month move from Arsenal to Chelsea territory yet

Seems bizzare for him to be in Italy for over a week with the business not complete, what can be so complicated to complete? Sounds like a classic case of sending your parcel before the ebay joker has paid for it..

22 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Bologna's 1sr choice left back Lyndon Dykes has just been sent off.

Vacancy for next game

Get him signed!

So, yeah their LB just got sent off!!!!!!! Unbelievable scenes. Could Aaron make his debut next week!?

I'd be chucking 5k a week on at the last minute here if I was him!!!

Cairneyhill Jambo
1 hour ago, Jambo92 said:

Seems bizzare for him to be in Italy for over a week with the business not complete, what can be so complicated to complete? Sounds like a classic case of sending your parcel before the ebay joker has paid for it..

No doubt Celtic will be clarifying the transfer with the SFA/SPFL before allowing it to go through. 

3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

A year ago today

That wait for the ball to sail into the net...that glorious feeling and that ROAR!!!

:yas: