Hickey - signs for Bologna

communist

Hectormasson
13 minutes ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

And went to Bologna aswell.

And Man City.

He gets about..

And gonny end up at the jungle Jim's?  Paradise ?    Parasites more like !!!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Mikey1874

• jamboinglasgow

• OTT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If he goes to these manky unethical barstewards in Glasgow then I can’t type what I’d think. 
to knock back Italy and Germany (no less the Champions of Europe) in favour of that vile institution would just beggar belief.

until it’s official I can’t believe anyone would be so stupid and stoop so low. That club should be shut down given their vile history. 

complete control
6 minutes ago, OTT said:

Hickey is going to do whats right for Hickey, but the lad has everything to make it to a high level. Celtic is not a high level. Its shooting fish in a barrel domestically and getting pumped in Europe once you've passed the Icelandic teams. 

Scott Brown could have been a true Scotland great had he had the bottle to try his luck down South. Hickey needs to go to Bayern or Bologna, so much talent that will be wasted bench warming at Celtic.

He needs to hold his nerve and push for the move to Bayern, by 20 if it doesn't work out he could still end up back here or at Celtic. If it does, then he'll be knocking on the door for Robertson's starting place. 

Lets not forget, we don't have an international right back of any real quality and he is two footed. 

R u being serious about Scott broon being a true Scottish great if he played down south  ???

Why do people care where he goes so much?

If he moves this window it will be to whoever offered enough for Hearts to accept and if he doesn't, well, then he goes for nothing regardless of who it's to.

ToadKiller Dog

Turning down the European champs who have a track record of progressing young talent to the first team for scott Brown and celtic .

I dont believe it .

You could take the speedboat or you could take the mystery box (well in celtics case a shoddy not such mysterious box with odd brown stains in the corners)

Willie Hamilton genius
7 minutes ago, Vlad the impaler said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if Celtic were talking to him unbeknown to hearts! Convince him to come and then he tells Hearts the only club he’s going to so hearts need to accept any bid....seen it all before. That’s why they kept low balling hibs for McGinn,they were convinced he only wanted to join them!

I don't want this to be true, but also don't think it is.

Whoever this guy is, he mentions EPL teams were in for him.

Surely Bayern is a bigger story.

Calling this as crap.

Can count his good performances on one hand. 

24 games and he's turned into a World Class player.

If he wants away, goodbye.

SuperstarSteve
29 minutes ago, Vlad the impaler said:

Why can’t we as a club refuse to sell him to them and say if you want to leave it needs to be a team out with the country! I’d rather keep him for a season just get the development fee than sell to them

I think that is our stance but lafferty got his move and I’d imagine hickey will too. 

Owners would rather millions in the bank over a couple hundred k in development fees just to watch the lad sign for the same club we just rejected. 

We are a stepping stone to the OF for every player that joins. Albeit I didn’t think any would turn down the European champions for Celtic. 

madness if true. 

Alex Kintner
15 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Can count his good performances on one hand. 

24 games and he's turned into a World Class player.

If he wants away, goodbye.

bml.gif

Rocky jamboa

Does anyone know who this mike McGrath is? I've never heard of him. Anyone can tweet anything so wouldn't take any notice of his tweet saying he's off to those scum bags. 

57 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Get him right in the ****ing bin.

Amarite boys? 

Just figured out who you used to post as! 😂

kingantti1874
30 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Why do people care where he goes so much?

If he moves this window it will be to whoever offered enough for Hearts to accept and if he doesn't, well, then he goes for nothing regardless of who it's to.

because celtic are utter ****ing filth. 👍🏻 

Guest ToqueJambo
19 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

How many "Lads Talking Earnestly About Football From Their Bedrooms" podcasts are there 🤣

Sign of the times though when there's no discernible difference between the reporting of a spotty teenager with a microphone from Dixons and someone who works for the Telegraph. All rumour and clickbait with no substance.

Edited by ToqueJambo

10 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Does anyone know who this mike McGrath is? I've never heard of him. Anyone can tweet anything so wouldn't take any notice of his tweet saying he's off to those scum bags. 

Works for the times. Probably the main issue is the fee since they have already low ball us

5 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Works for the times. Probably the main issue is the fee since they have already low ball us

Works for the Telegraph. 

Just now, Notts1874 said:

Works for the Telegraph. 

What are your thoughts on the veracity of this? Feels likely.

44 minutes ago, complete control said:

R u being serious about Scott broon being a true Scottish great if he played down south  ???

Poster living up to his name 😂

jamboinglasgow
Just now, Beast Boy said:

Seems a random person to get the scoop of where he is moving to and his tweet only mentions Englush clubs. 

I have absolutely no thoughts at all. Pilcher is adamant no offer has been made. 

Doesn’t mean Celtic aren't trying to tap him up though. They obviously want him for a development fee in January. 

1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Seems a random person to get the scoop of where he is moving to and his tweet only mentions Englush clubs. 

My thoughts initially. Celtic are obviously at it. 

BackOfTheNet

Tierney had enough common sense to get out of that club and the league to further his development. Didn’t matter how much he was a fan he knew for his career aspirations he would be stunted staying at Celtic. Others, like Calum McGregor, will never know what levels they could have got to. Because they play in a tinpot league designed for two teams and zero challenge involved for anyone who plays for them. There’s no way for a player to become world class at those clubs, they have to move. Hickey could join Bayern and be given all the tools to succeed on a global level and it would be down to his will and desire (and as always in football a little luck) as to whether he’d reach those levels. Signing for Celtic would seriously hamper and limit his potential. Would he win trophies all the time? Of course, they’re effectively purchased before a ball is kicked. Will he be half the player he could be playing at a world class club aiming to win the most coveted trophy in club football season in and season out if he signed for Celtic instead? Not by a long shot.

Edited by BackOfTheNet

StevenNaismith

They offered £500k not that long ago and were told to sling their hook again. If he goes there it’ll be due to them tapping him up.

4 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

I have absolutely no thoughts at all. Pilcher is adamant no offer has been made. 

Doesn’t mean Celtic aren't trying to tap him up though. They obviously want him for a development fee in January. 

Cheers. Found this tweet interesting, about his agent:

B90B449B-6DC8-42AF-A8C2-EA26A6B42726.png

Rocky jamboa

If bayern, bologna, villa etc have all had bids accepted and he decides not to leave, then joins celtic at the end of the season, he will have quite clearly been tapped up, told to run his contract down and they'll make it worth his while. Be good to see the SFA/SPFL punish them for it. Not! 

4 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

That account knows hee haw btw. 

Cheers. Was more suggesting that the Twitterer seems to know Hickey’s agent. Or at least he is trying to give that impression. Could see certain agents using twitter accounts to try and get information out in to circles that could benefit their work. 🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Cheers. Was more suggesting that the Twitterer seems to know Hickey’s agent. Or at least he is trying to give that impression. Could see certain agents using twitter accounts to try and get information out in to circles that could benefit their work. 🤷‍♂️

If there was any truth to this or it was close to being done the Record would be all over it. 

jamboinglasgow
35 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Tierney had enough common sense to get out of that club and the league to further his development. Didn’t matter how much he was a fan he knew for his career aspirations he would be stunted staying at Celtic. Others, like Calum McGregor, will never know what levels they could have got to. Because they play in a tinpot league designed for two teams and zero challenge involved for anyone who plays for them. There’s no way for a player to become world class at those clubs, they have to move. Hickey could join Bayern and be given all the tools to succeed on a global level and it would be down to his will and desire (and as always in football a little luck) as to whether he’d reach those levels. Signing for Celtic would seriously hamper and limit his potential. Would he win trophies all the time? Of course, they’re effectively purchased before a ball is kicked. Will he be half the player he could be playing at a world class club aiming to win the most coveted trophy in club football season in and season out if he signed for Celtic instead? Not by a long shot.

I agree

I said it before and I say it again, Celtic are almost a black hole of Scottish talent, some escape it like as you say Tierney and Armstrong but most get comfortable, and never push on. Tierney's last few seasons at Celtic was clear he was stalling, how he has played for Arsenal since lockdown showed his talent and how much he kicked on from leaving Celtic and stepping up a level. Agree with McGregor, he should have left after Brendan left but will not reach his potential now.

Pasquale for King
16 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

He doesn’t have an agent, his dad looks after his contracts etc. 

8 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

If there was any truth to this or it was close to being done the Record would be all over it. 

True. 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

He doesn’t have an agent, his dad looks after his contracts etc. 

Not any more he doesn’t. He has an agent now. You’ll be shocked to read about his previous Scottish transfers. 🙄

William H. Bonney

I don’t think anyone truly knows what’s going on. The Sunday post yesterday claimed hickey didn’t want to go to Celtic and was set to decide between Bayern and Bologna. 

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Not any more he doesn’t. He has an agent now. You’ll be shocked to read about his previous Scottish transfers. 🙄

Sorry I hadn’t read that. PLG, currently negotiating David Turnbulls transfer to Celtic. 
Ffs didn’t know he had signed up with PLG.https://www.plg-group.co.uk/

Edited by Pasquale for King

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Sorry I hadn’t read that. PLG, currently negotiating David Turnbulls transfer to Celtic. 

Few others too.

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

The boy is basically employed by Celtic. 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah had a look at the names. 

Depressing, isn’t it. Celtic really are a parasite.

Pasquale for King
Just now, Notts1874 said:

The boy is basically employed by Celtic. 

Yet has Andy Robertson and Trent Alexander Arnold on the books. 

Pasquale for King

Depressing, isn’t it. Celtic really are a parasite.

Got to hope he goes abroad, but surely he would've went by now. 

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Got to hope he goes abroad, but surely he would've went by now. 

I’m at the point now where I’m resigned to him making his Da’ happy. I’ll be very surprised, pleasantly so, if he goes anywhere else. It would be with absolutely no best wishes for his future career from me if he does.

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

I’m at the point now where I’m resigned to him making his Da’ happy. I’ll be very surprised, pleasantly so, if he goes anywhere else. It would be with absolutely no best wishes for his future career from me if he does.

Yeah there will be nothing but abuse for him if he goes there. A bit lake snakey but much worse considering his options. 

17 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yet has Andy Robertson and Trent Alexander Arnold on the books. 

Not really In Celtic's ballpark. My point stands 

No longer active

I’m guessing it’s the last we will see of Hickey in a Hearts shirt. No point in giving him any first team exposure if he is off to Glasgow for free! 

Boot polishing duties this season I reckon!

Edited by George Cowie
Typo