Most (22) memorable goals v Hibs.

the Hearts way

the Hearts way

I'm unable to  upload on my phone, I know there's so many will spring to mind but 22 is enough for the time being . 

Onwards and upwards.  HHGH.  

the Hearts way

I realise that this had been done to death already but I'm looking for goals that really mean something to you personally,  for whatever reasons. 

Maybe "Skippy d", could kick it off  by uploading his memorable "22" ?

He seems to enjoy  (& good at it) uploading and reminiscing!

HHGH. 

Sitting in hospitality with 17 Hibs fans at ER in 1996 when I'd just turned 18 was PLEASING - all the chat was how they were going to pump us but when we all went back in at half time we were 0-3 up (pretty sure Ray Wilkins) was playing for them - anyway some of them never bothered going back out for the 2nd half but i did but it ended 1-3 i think 

Favourite goal is Robbos the 3rd goal after Mercer takeover attempt when Colquhoun skins a couple of players for Robbo to nod it in - that game could easily have been any score Hearts wanted but were it not for the police asking Hearts to take it easy (i mind hearing Dave McPherson or so confirming that was the case)

Danny Grainger’s penalty in The Final.

We’d been poor at penalties that season but when that went in I relaxed and started to enjoy the game.

the Hearts way
16 minutes ago, FWJ said:

Danny Grainger’s penalty in The Final.

We’d been poor at penalties that season but when that went in I relaxed and started to enjoy the game.

Paulo told him that day, "you're on penalty duty"

Watched Big Hearts,  re run of game with players watching it and Danny was given it tight by the players involved that day. "Teacher's pet" pmsfl.

Great watch. What a club/family we are . 

HHGH   

Edited by the Hearts way

Riccarton3

Always reckon Juanjo's in the 2-1 win at Tynecastle was very special. He holds the ball for ages. Ian Murray has to pay to get back in and he placed it from 18 yards right in the corner. Fantastic goal.

the Hearts way
11 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Always reckon Juanjo's in the 2-1 win at Tynecastle was very special. He holds the ball for ages. Ian Murray has to pay to get back in and he placed it from 18 yards right in the corner. Fantastic goal.

Please upload if possible 🙏  HHGH 

A Shoreditch Heart

every single one of them is special , but Donald Ford's goal to make it 3-1 is still my favourite 

the Hearts way
8 minutes ago, A Shoreditch Heart said:

every single one of them is special , but Donald Ford's goal to make it 3-1 is still my favourite 

Nice one !

Smoked-Glass
2 hours ago, rory78 said:

Sitting in hospitality with 17 Hibs fans at ER in 1996 when I'd just turned 18 was PLEASING - all the chat was how they were going to pump us but when we all went back in at half time we were 0-3 up (pretty sure Ray Wilkins) was playing for them - anyway some of them never bothered going back out for the 2nd half but i did but it ended 1-3 i think 

Yea we let them off the hook and almost lost a 2nd goal a few times in the 2nd half. 

Smoked-Glass
1 hour ago, the Hearts way said:

Please upload if possible 🙏  HHGH 

Was 21st May 2000.   Type that in YouTube and highlights are there. Cant put my hand on it just now 

the Hearts way
1 hour ago, the Hearts way said:

Nice one !

1 hour ago, A Shoreditch Heart said:

Born in 1970,  wish I was there.

I'll guarantee this thread, will be our "gift,

'that'll never keep on giving"

'Lest they Forget'

FTH,,   FOREVER IN OUR SHADOWS. 

Howdy Doody Jambo

John Robertson's 1st Premier League goal just happened to be against Hibs 3rd September 1983 at Tynecastle curled it high past Rough at the school end, very special 

the Hearts way

On a wee side note, this thread will be 100%, free from non family. 

If yer not a JT,  quite simply,  you'll have zero input. 

Gorgie,  EH11, IKU  

2 hours ago, Riccarton3 said:

16 minutes ago, Still Tynie said:

John Robertson's 1st Premier League goal just happened to be against Hibs 3rd September 1983 at Tynecastle curled it high past Rough at the school end, very special 

That's my favourite but I don't think I've ever seen any footage of it. Never mind - it's in my memory.

Also up there are Foster on the fence, Stampy, Hickey, Boz, Miko on Boxing Day, Kyle, Skippy's diving header, Hartley's free kick, Paterson (for the celebration), Obua (again, for the celebration), Ozturk, Weir, Rudi x loads, JC's lob...the list goes on and on and on and on...

PS - liking the white socks in Shoreditch's video

Edited by Boof

It will always be Ryan McGowan for me.  I nearly exploded when that news was texted to me.  Could watch it all day long.

3 hours ago, A Shoreditch Heart said:

I was there with my dad.  My first game at Tynecastle. 👍

Hectormasson
5 hours ago, Marvin said:

All of them!

Robbos curling effort in 3-2  win in 1983 against the hobos,     very nice afternoon aswell as night,,,😘🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

Ace of Hearts first derby goal after returning from Newcastle. Couldn’t be anymore dramatic or meaningful.    Forward to 10:30 if you can’t wait 😊 

TorinoJambo
16 hours ago, A Shoreditch Heart said:

7every single one of them is special , but Donald Ford's goal to make it 3-1 is still my favourite 

My favourite Derby. Me and two mates travelled back overnight from Blackpool, got back to Penicuik around 7.30 am. Shower, changed, cans in house, pub at opening time. The rest is history. Wonder if the younger fans realise we hit the post and bar at 4-1, in the last ten minutes?

adambraejambo

Not got time to list 22 but some of my favs. I prob change my mind soon as so so many to pick from FTH . 

1. Robbo 3-2 game 

2. Colquhoun 20 yard lob/shot at Easter road. 

3. Barr 1st goal in the  final just to settle my nerves.  

4. Foster on the fence.

5. Kevin Kyle . 

Montgomery Brewster
18 hours ago, the Hearts way said:

Nice one !

Busbys one and only goal against them.

priceless 😁

Montgomery Brewster
12 hours ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

Always enjoy watching rudi score the 3rd in a 3-1 win at easter rd.

Yes me 2. He does the wee bow in front of us and then spins round and starts pointing at his back as he runs backwards towards the vermin. Lovely 😊 

Skippy Doodle
20 hours ago, the Hearts way said:

I realise that this had been done to death already but I'm looking for goals that really mean something to you personally,  for whatever reasons. 

Maybe "Skippy d", could kick it off  by uploading his memorable "22" ?

He seems to enjoy  (& good at it) uploading and reminiscing!

HHGH. 

Here is a link to over 2 hours of goals against that lot 👍

14 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Ace of Hearts first derby goal after returning from Newcastle. Couldn’t be anymore dramatic or meaningful.    Forward to 10:30 if you can’t wait 😊 

:sweeet:

13 hours ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

Always enjoy watching rudi score the 3rd in a 3-1 win at easter rd.

Rudi's goal in his derby debut. 

On 24/05/2020 at 22:43, Debut 4 said:

Yip, that is also my favorite.

I remember being 10 years opd and devastated when he left. I can still remember my dad waking me late at night to tell me he'd signed for Hearts again. Oh the joy!!

I especially like this goal as other than the UEFA cup run we were largely garbage that year. This game came the same week as Hibs signed Keith Houchen who was known up here due to his FA cup final exploits a year or so previous.

You just knew with the score at 1-1 and the sight of Robbo emerging from the bench that there was only going to be one winner. 

onwards and upwards
On 25/05/2020 at 12:54, Skippy Doodle said:

Here is a link to over 2 hours of goals against that lot 👍

Cheers 🍻 Skippy. HHGH.