Buy a kit

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Just an idea.

If you can afford to,  buy a top, why not gift it, if you don't want it yourself?

Merchandise could be a way to really help us through the crisis. 

HHGH

Tokyo Drifter
44 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Just an idea.

If you can afford to,  buy a top, why not gift it, if you don't want it yourself?

Merchandise could be a way to really help us through the crisis. 

HHGH

Was thinking the same this morning. Quite like the new top, simple and plain and I like the gold trim.

supply may be a problem, given the current situation, we've had supply problems even without covid thrown in

I recommend the door Matt. It's great. Arrived yesterday with my third top. Yes I am wearing it in the house 😲 girfuy fashion police. 😁😁😁😁😁😁

Seaside jambo

Bought the 3rd kit for one of the grandkids this morning. Will see what the 3other grandsons want later 👍

1 hour ago, BarneyBattles said:

Just bought the new top for the wee fellae and treated myself to a Hearts garden gnome then realised I wasn't too far off free delivery so bunged in a single duvet set for him too. 

I hope my missus doesn't check the bank account as I feel there will be a few bob heading Hearts way over the next few months. 

Like all of us I'm raging at the way we are being treated so we'll make sure we're ok. We've already chipped in £10m +, what's another few £M.

Did similar a few weeks back. Got the gnome also to take me over the free delivery threshold. Great purchase.  

coatbridgejambo
41 minutes ago, Seaside jambo said:

Bought the 3rd kit for one of the grandkids this morning. Will see what the 3other grandsons want later 👍

also bought the 3rd kit this morning 

renewing ST's x2 on monday 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Great spirit. 

I'll buy some of the golf balls while I'm at it.

Yip just done what others have - bought my top then kept adding till I got to free delivery! Who cares if it’s false economy as long as it benefits the jambos 

Bought the kids away kits yesterday before the release of the new home one. 

Will need to order the home one next month. Quite fancy the black third kit for myself at somepoint. 

Anyway £66 to hearts yesterday with the blessing of my wife 😆

Lord Beni of Gorgie
25 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

How much of the strip cost do hearts retain.. anyone know? 

Not sure,  better than the Adidas deal back in the day,  it was low

davemclaren

Ordered the black third top and added a natty pair of Hearts slippers to get free postage. Will match my jammies  😂

EH23-Jambo
2 hours ago, indianajones said:

Anyone got a pair of the training joggers? What they like? 

Tight made. Meant to be like that but a bit tight for me in a medium and I'm a 32 waist. 

indianajones
52 minutes ago, EH23-Jambo said:

Tight made. Meant to be like that but a bit tight for me in a medium and I'm a 32 waist. 

Cheers EH23. There are two kinds, the slim and the normal. I take it you got the slim ones? 

Done Ordered XL to allow for lockdown growth🐘

Not bought a ST as wont make a lot of games so decided this as a way to support the Club over and above the Pledges. 

If I like the away top I'll certainly be ordering it to help get some money into the coffers

Edited by Taffin

Payday on the 29th so there will be two shirts and an infant kit being bought for this household.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Zen Jambo said:

Need a carpet for my front room...

If only I could  :)

Just bought the reduced kits from this season.  £75 for home, away and a black training top is a class deal. 

I've actually really warmed to the new release after 24 hours.  I hated the collar, but it doesn't seem too bad any more.

I'll be getting this seasons one as soon as the away is also released :thumbsup:

Samuel Camazzola

I got the retro 86 track top which was reduced. The previous third kit was only £5 for an infant so picked that up too. 

Tennant's  6's

Maroon polo shirt & an extra pair of moccasin slippers (well comfy), plus garden gnomes.

Nothing else to spend my hard earned wages on other than groceries just now..

Tommy Brown
10 hours ago, Dannie Boy said:

Done Ordered XL to allow for lockdown growth🐘

Not bought a ST as wont make a lot of games so decided this as a way to support the Club over and above the Pledges. 

As @kingantti1874 asked. What do Hearts retain from a £50 top.

Umbro cut, vat, etc.

I will hardly use my intended ST, but only loss on that will be Vat.

Then the alternative is FOH. All your donation goes to Hearts. I think.

hmfc_liam06

What's the sizing like on Umbro strips? I'm usually somewhere between a medium and large for normal tops.