• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Whatever

• davemclaren

• Mikey1874

I made a one off donation after logging into my account on the website. 

However it almost didn't go through as I didnt realise I had to authorise the payment in an email.

Email went into my spam folder (oh the irony!) and I could have missed it.

Just letting others be aware that you need to do this.

Keep up the good work!

Just emailed FOH to ask if there are plans to set up a specific fighting fund and the answer was no, nothing specific but all money goes to the club anyway, so have just made a one off payment, dead easy via the website. 

One off today, raised the monthly one a fortnight ago and will be doing one offs every 2-3 weeks as that would be my away tickets cost I’ll never again be giving to rat clubs.

If anyone hasn't pledged yet but wants to, please click on the 1st link.

https://rewards.foundationofhearts.org/own-the-history-shape-the-future/

For existing pledgers that would like to increase (or decrease, these are tough times) click on the 2nd link.

https://rewards.foundationofhearts.org/my-account/

Only if you can afford to, obviously.

The response from our fans has been nothing short of amazing!

Biffa Bacon
9 minutes ago, iainmac said:

If anyone hasn't pledged yet but wants to, please click on the 1st link.

https://rewards.foundationofhearts.org/own-the-history-shape-the-future/

For existing pledgers that would like to increase (or decrease, these are tough times) click on the 2nd link.

https://rewards.foundationofhearts.org/my-account/

Only if you can afford to, obviously.

The response from our fans has been nothing short of amazing!

How do you do a one off amount, i have logged on and done laps of the site, i would have expected the option to be on page 1?

8 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

How do you do a one off amount, i have logged on and done laps of the site, i would have expected the option to be on page 1?

As long as you have an active bank account on the system, it should be straightforward.

14 hours ago, iainmac said:

As long as you have an active bank account on the system, it should be straightforward.

I haven’t a paypal account and I can’t find where you agree to take a one of payment from a bank account.

i have got as far as Non-Completed Payments,  pending customer approval   N/A

FOH has emailed me for approval that’s my one of a payment gone through. Yes that was easy easy. 

Edited by mitch41

I retired recently and scaled back my pledge to £20, just put it back up to £51.  Like some others, I also plan to make one-off donations for every away game that I don't attend.  HHGH!!

2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

I haven’t a paypal account and I can’t find where you agree to take a one of payment from a bank account.

i have got as far as Non-Completed Payments,  pending customer approval   N/A

FOH has emailed me for approval that’s my one of a payment gone through. Yes that was easy easy. 

Have you worked it out Mitch or do you need assistance?

Looking forward to the “Away game one off donation to FoH” thread when this has played out. 

:pleasing:

kingantti1874
30 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Looking forward to the “Away game one off donation to FoH” thread when this has played out. 

:pleasing:

wouldn’t that be great, away day #1 v Dunfermline.. 0 away fans at game.. £100k total donations to FOH. 

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

wouldn’t that be great, away day #1 v Dunfermline.. 0 away fans at game.. £100k total donations to FOH. 

I think you’ll get about a hundred fans there once supporters are allowed back. I also think you’ll see about five times that not going, and donating to FoH.

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I think you’ll get about a hundred fans there once supporters are allowed back. I also think you’ll see about five times that not going, and donating to FoH.

would be a great outcome

46 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Have you worked it out Mitch or do you need assistance?

Yes I have I confirmed it in an email I got from FOH.

thanks iainmac.

38 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I reckon we'll make more from one-off donations over the season than the vermin make in a year in total from HSL donations.

2 minutes ago, RobNox said:

I reckon we'll make more from one-off donations over the season than the vermin make in a year in total from HSL donations.

Think so too. 

On 16/06/2020 at 01:11, Mdoug79 said:

I sent an email this evening to chase up the idea of Junior Pledging that we had discussed on here. This is the email i sent.....I hope you guys don't min me mentioning JKB on the mail.

Good morning Stuart

I wanted to follow up on the email I sent to you in response to interested on Jambos kickback regarding the availability of starting a "Junior Pledgers" system where our kids can donate small amounts with smaller "milestone" gifts. I understand that there is lots going on at the club just now but wandered if the idea of a Junior Pledging system had been discussed?

After the disgusting situation we find ourselves in myself and many other Jambo's feel that this is another great way to raise revenue but also and probably more importantly a way to enable our young Jambo's to get involved in what is an unbelievable fan movement. Something that the young Jambo's of today can continue as they become potential major contributor's of tomorrow.

Allowing smaller donations for junior pledgers and linking with some sort of "Junior Milestones" like hats and scarfs, pin badges, mascot days, Kits etc would be a great thing and again help forge the relationship between our kids and our club. For the kids who cannot make many games due to location, commitments or playing football themselves then this for me would be a huge step to helping forge a relationship with these Junior Members.

The last few weeks have shown that Scottish Football cares for no-one other than themselves but we Hearts Fans together with the FOH will ensure that HMFC are no longer a sleeping giant and finally waken up to the fight to get us back to where we belong on and off the field for many many years to come.

Best regards
Mdoug79
Go a prompt reply from Stuart at the FOH............

I'm so sorry it has taken me a few days to reply, as you can imagine busy times.

Some of the ideas in your message below are first class. To confirm, this is very much a live debate and it featured in the last Foundation board meeting. We are working up some ideas and I will make sure your points below are part of those discussions.

Our current thinking is that perhaps we open the membership up to kids and explore the possibility of linking this to Junior Jambos. That latter part isn't guarantee'd, but we will explore the possibility. Our thinking  for now is that we do not set set a minimum contribution for kids, such that every Hearts bairn can join for free, but that we will allow whatever donation they (or their mystery benefactor 🙂feel able to make.

We will likely ask for date of birth on registration and will not allow kids to vote on the big issues such that they can simply enjoy the membership. We would hope to convert them to full members when they reach their 18th birthday.

We're trying to pursue this amongst many other issues right now and we do need to explore the capability of our tech, but it is very much on the radar. Thanks so much for stimulating the debate, I'm very grateful.

As always, relaxed if you'd like to copy this onto Kickback.

Best wishes and stay safe.

Stuart

Great to see Stuart is open to ideas and is quick to move on them. The FOH is a fantastic organisation and the absolute envy of every other club in Scotland. A few have tried to replicate what we do but no-one has succeeded and that's because the HMFC fans are different and the people running the FOH are different from other fans. Being evicted from  the SPL is bad news but we will come back stronger and the disgusting behavior of the other clubs has only pulled us all together. Hopefully the "Junior pledging" idea can get up and running so we can all start an account for our kids and grand kids to get involved and appreciate what we are doing and become and feel a a part of it.
I though about this when i received the certificate for reaching the 1956 Club....My son was absolutely delighted and has it framed on his bedroom wall. This is what we want to grow, we want the kids to feel a part of this growing up so that when they are adults they start to invest also and who knows some of us may have a future billionaire in our family. I hope this kicks off. Keep pledging and if you don't and you can please do.

Unknown user
9 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I have no problem with the good guys who just have to go.

Policing costs are a bitch.

1 hour ago, Mdoug79 said:

I'm so sorry it has taken me a few days to reply, as you can imagine busy times.

Some of the ideas in your message below are first class. To confirm, this is very much a live debate and it featured in the last Foundation board meeting. We are working up some ideas and I will make sure your points below are part of those discussions.

Our current thinking is that perhaps we open the membership up to kids and explore the possibility of linking this to Junior Jambos. That latter part isn't guarantee'd, but we will explore the possibility. Our thinking  for now is that we do not set set a minimum contribution for kids, such that every Hearts bairn can join for free, but that we will allow whatever donation they (or their mystery benefactor 🙂feel able to make.

We will likely ask for date of birth on registration and will not allow kids to vote on the big issues such that they can simply enjoy the membership. We would hope to convert them to full members when they reach their 18th birthday.

We're trying to pursue this amongst many other issues right now and we do need to explore the capability of our tech, but it is very much on the radar. Thanks so much for stimulating the debate, I'm very grateful.

Stuart

Great to see Stuart is open to ideas and is quick to move on them. The FOH is a fantastic organisation and the absolute envy of every other club in Scotland. A few have tried to replicate what we do but no-one has succeeded and that's because the HMFC fans are different and the people running the FOH are different from other fans. Being evicted from  the SPL is bad news but we will come back stronger and the disgusting behavior of the other clubs has only pulled us all together. Hopefully the "Junior pledging" idea can get up and running so we can all start an account for our kids and grand kids to get involved and appreciate what we are doing and become and feel a a part of it.
I though about this when i received the certificate for reaching the 1956 Club....My son was absolutely delighted and has it framed on his bedroom wall. This is what we want to grow, we want the kids to feel a part of this growing up so that when they are adults they start to invest also and who knows some of us may have a future billionaire in our family. I hope this kicks off. Keep pledging and if you don't and you can please do.

I think its a wonderful idea. Finding a way to engage with the next generation of jambo's is really important. The foundation works because of the bond between the club and fans. Starting that bond early seems crucial. I like the idea that it would be free with an option to donate. Obviously from the news child poverty is a real issue so naturally finding a way to offer something which reaches across society is really important. 

Its maybe a bit silly, but thinking about kids being able to register for free, theres potential for birthday cards/Christmas cards random prizes (raffles, competitions etc.). That kind of stuff which again going back to child poverty would be great to see. Obviously there are costs, time and logistics involved but certainly something to think about. For kids something as simple as a birthday card could mean the world. 

I really think this has heaps of potential and will be keen to see how the idea unfolds once things return to normal.

19 minutes ago, OTT said:

I think its a wonderful idea. Finding a way to engage with the next generation of jambo's is really important. The foundation works because of the bond between the club and fans. Starting that bond early seems crucial. I like the idea that it would be free with an option to donate. Obviously from the news child poverty is a real issue so naturally finding a way to offer something which reaches across society is really important. 

Its maybe a bit silly, but thinking about kids being able to register for free, theres potential for birthday cards/Christmas cards random prizes (raffles, competitions etc.). That kind of stuff which again going back to child poverty would be great to see. Obviously there are costs, time and logistics involved but certainly something to think about. For kids something as simple as a birthday card could mean the world. 

I really think this has heaps of potential and will be keen to see how the idea unfolds once things return to normal.

Thanks for the comment. In my email i suggested a similar "Milestones" as we get but with obviously smaller rewards, pin badges, Hats and scarves, a strip, Tee shirts, Tynecastle visits etc the options are endless as you say, In the day of modern technology can you imagine for instance your son/daughter reaches £100 donated and as a reward receives a skype call from the team or a player?? It would unbelievable and something that would stay with them forever!

My son was over the moon with the certificate and it didn't even have his name on it. I genuinely believe this could become massive for the club in years to come.

MR INCREDIBLE
6 hours ago, Mdoug79 said:

Stuart

Well done in chasing this up. 

I was one of the one's who put forward this idea a while back and I'm glad to see a bit of movement in it. 👍👍👍👍

8 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Well done in chasing this up. 

I was one of the one's who put forward this idea a while back and I'm glad to see a bit of movement in it. 👍👍👍👍

I was delighted how well the idea was taken and how quickly it has been acted on. Good work by all

Junior Jambos is currently £15 per year. They get birthday cards etc through that. 

Surely no reason why this couldn't be/include a monthly subscription (min £1 - 1.50 so £12 - 18 annually) with milestones as previously mentioned. Tie the two in together somehow. 

A three figure one off payment made. 

I will be making more individual payments when we find out what league we are in and what teams voted no to reconstruction. 

I will I’ll be boycotting these games and sending the money to the foundation. 

Only Hearts 💕  

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Loving the idea of boycotting away games and sending the price of a ticket to the club.

Ingenious. Let's see it done!

1 hour ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Loving the idea of boycotting away games and sending the price of a ticket to the club.

Ingenious. Let's see it done!

That’s where I’m at now. I’ve done my bit with buying a season ticket, making a one off donation, and upping my pledge. Now it’s just the away ticket to FoH/boycott scheme going forwards for me. It’s a great idea and it will mean a fair old wedge for us.

Special Agent Dale Cooper
1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

That’s where I’m at now. I’ve done my bit with buying a season ticket, making a one off donation, and upping my pledge. Now it’s just the away ticket to FoH/boycott scheme going forwards for me. It’s a great idea and it will mean a fair old wedge for us.

Indeed if ~2000 people gave £20 every away game that'd be over £500k to the club/FOH

donated a tenner to stranraer this morning ... lets not forget they're also affected ... and don't have the resources we have