Your FOH pledge.

Whatever

highlandjambo3
2 hours ago, PapaShango said:

Re-started my pledge that I cancelled around Xmas time for financial reasons. Only a tenner a month but every little helps. 

Well done you, every little helps.......we’re in this together no matter what.

ONLY HEARTS

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Whatever

• davemclaren

• Mikey1874

Lone Striker

Well done and huge respect  to all folks who have restarted or increased their monthly pledge - every little helps indeed.   From the FoH info yesterday, that's probably around £2k a month extra their getting so far.  

:greggy:

1874_and_proud

How long does a one off payment take to come off your bank? I did it on Monday but nothing through yet. 🤔

Still doing my monthly D/D but wanted to boost the funds up. 🇱🇻🏆🇱🇻

Selkirkhmfc1874
54 minutes ago, 1874_and_proud said:

How long does a one off payment take to come off your bank? I did it on Monday but nothing through yet. 🤔

Still doing my monthly D/D but wanted to boost the funds up. 🇱🇻🏆🇱🇻

I done same yesterday and got email today saying it's being taken from my bank next Tuesday 

sprinbox98

I had let mine lapse at the end of last year for a variety of reasons. 

However today I signed back up, doubled the monthly donation, and made a one off donation. Actually feels pretty good to be doing so. Say we get a couple of hundred of extra pledgers (average of £15 each), and 500 existing pledgers up theirs by say an average of £7 each. That would be an additional £6.5k per month - almost £80k per annum on top of the amount already donated.

You might not think an additional couple of pounds might make, but if everyone did a little extra then it quickly adds up. 

Borders Jambo

Increased mine yesterday. not by much but by as much as I can afford.

We need to fight this

I know I am stating the obvious, but every time I see Doncaster's smug face  

Ethan Hunt

Well done to all the new pledgers and those that have increased their current pledges. Once again the Hearts fans rise to the challenge. HHGH ❤️

PapaShango
On 20/05/2020 at 22:00, Ethan Hunt said:

Well done to all the new pledgers and those that have increased their current pledges. Once again the Hearts fans rise to the challenge. HHGH ❤️

Unbelievable really the financial support the fans have put into the club over the years. If only we could get a playing side with the same commitment! 

On 19/05/2020 at 08:51, i8hibsh said:

We will be a team in the championship that spendsa six figure sum per year on a girls team.

If there are big cut backs then that’s the first to go!

There - I said it!!!

40 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

If there are big cut backs then that’s the first to go!

There - I said it!!!

What next youth academy? Womens football is here to stay whether you like it or not. 

davemclaren
1 hour ago, jager man said:

What next youth academy? Womens football is here to stay whether you like it or not. 

But probably not financially supported by professional clubs. 

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Who knows. I think it's the only area where professional clubs will increase their spending this year. I for one think clubs can run both mens and womens professionally and whether it be 10 or 20 years womens football will eventually become lucrative to clubs. Maybe not our level but certainly english premier.

Would you rather have the wages to find another loic Damour or potentially having OUR womens team playing champions league football in the next 5-10 years. 

Lone Striker
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

I agree that womens teams currently funded by established football clubs in Scotland will have to adjust to the new financial reality.

In which  case, isn't it likely to end up like Scottish rugby - an amateur sport played by loads of teams originally, then after the jump to professional it all settles down to just a very small handful of womens clubs scrambling to survive by hanging on to England's wealthier coat tails ?

3 hours ago, jager man said:

No the youth academy is vital to the future of HMFC. 

17 minutes ago, jager man said:

Who knows. I think it's the only area where professional clubs will increase their spending this year. I for one think clubs can run both mens and womens professionally and whether it be 10 or 20 years womens football will eventually become lucrative to clubs. Maybe not our level but certainly english premier.

Would you rather have the wages to find another loic Damour or potentially having OUR womens team playing champions league football in the next 5-10 years. 

That’s a bit of a leap is it not? 

4 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

That’s a bit of a leap is it not? 

What making champions league football? Glasgow city have made the quarter finals before. Can see hearts challenging them, Hibs , Rangers and Celtic within 5 to 10 years with the current model.

1 hour ago, jager man said:

What making champions league football? Glasgow city have made the quarter finals before. Can see hearts challenging them, Hibs , Rangers and Celtic within 5 to 10 years with the current model.

Can’t wait!

4 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Can’t wait!

Good, I'm glad to see you're coming around to supporting Hearts Women. About time!

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

Good, I'm glad to see you're coming around to supporting Hearts Women. About time!

Yup top priority for the Club right now.....

8 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Never said it was. Just debating the womens game.

15 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

The lowest form of wit, CforS.

No-one is saying that it is.

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

The lowest form of wit, CforS.

No-one is saying that it is.

Chill bud - didn’t realise you were so passionate about the gal’s footie. 
Me? Low priority stuff but then again I’m a man’s man! 😉

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Chill bud - didn’t realise you were so passionate about the gal’s footie. 
Me? Low priority stuff but then again I’m a man’s man! 😉

:D Chill? I'm almost moribund these days, having undergone weeks of isolation.

I'm not that passionate about it, but I like it that we're involved and I hope that the women's team does well in the SWPL 1 when it gets going again.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Doubled mine two days ago - but agree about the website. The way it worked with setting up a new direct debit but seeing nothing that confirmed my old DD had been replaced I may have accidentally trebled it 😬

mintmyster
27 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Doubled mine two days ago - but agree about the website. The way it worked with setting up a new direct debit but seeing nothing that confirmed my old DD had been replaced I may have accidentally trebled it 😬

You do need to cancel your old DD. Can be done easily enough if you have online banking.

48 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:
Through the month of May, we have had not much short of 300 new pledges or increased pledges. Absolutely unbelievable. If ever anyone doubted the resolve of supporters when the going gets tough, step up and have a long, hard look. #pledgeforlife

👌🏻👍🏻👌🏻👍🏻

Hopefully this thread helped a little. Good to get back on track after the chat on women’s football. 🧐

Just increased for myself and son 👍

Even though it’s our own mess we are in this situation, I want to help the club anyway I can during this time.

#Pledgeforlife

4 minutes ago, thejoff said:

Just increased for myself and son 👍

Even though it’s our own mess we are in this situation, I want to help the club anyway I can during this time.

#Pledgeforlife

You are right it’s OUR mess and OUR Club and nobody else is going to help us out of it!

HHGH

1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:
Through the month of May, we have had not much short of 300 new pledges or increased pledges. Absolutely unbelievable. If ever anyone doubted the resolve of supporters when the going gets tough, step up and have a long, hard look. #pledgeforlife

This must put us back up near 8.5k, no?

Clerry Jambo
25 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

This must put us back up near 8.5k, no?

Where we not at about 7500 a wee while back, but excellent that pledges going back up 

Gordon Ramsay
1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Thought we were going bust though? 🤣

Brilliant effort from the greatest fans in the land. 

Edited by Gordon Ramsay

38 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Where we not at about 7500 a wee while back, but excellent that pledges going back up 

Think we were at c8.5k at our peak.

Then c8k.

Then we dropped a down to c7.5k (was this caveated with the actual income not dropping, just the number of people pledging?)

Then back up to c8k.
Now another c300 in last couple of months.

Might have that in the wrong order. Can’t honestly remember.

Edited by Special Officer Doofy
Mistake

highlandjambo3

The press will be all over this singing our praises as the best supporters in the...........oh wait, naw they won’t. 

Oneneilberry

Upped mine a bit and signed the wee man up ..every little bit will count now.Mighty pissed off that this may go to fund some of the absolute shysters that have pulled our shirt on but the clubs bigger than my feelings towards them.

Re started mine after stopping it when I was preparing to welcome my son into the world. Also spent around £70 in Clubstore this month. Money well spent 🇱🇻❤️

Edited by MattyK82

21 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

The press will be all over this singing our praises as the best supporters in the...........oh wait, naw they won’t. 

The Daily Ranger are already suggesting that we are going into another finacial meltdown if we don't get reconstruction due to the lower leagues saying they can't play behind closed doors so will want the season suspended.

If it is purely about survival then with our FOH money every month we are in a much better position than many clubs.

Edited by wavydavy

On 19/05/2020 at 07:02, Whatever said:

If you can afford to up it by a tenner a month or set up a new account for your Son or Daughter, which I will be doing today, what a message that would send to those who want us dead.

https://www.foundationofhearts.org/

Only Hearts.

I cant increase my pledge, got my own finances to worry about. I have already increased it 3 times since we came out of admin.

Lone Striker
1 hour ago, highlandjambo3 said:

When we start legal action, we can probably expect something like this appearing in the Daily ****** -

GREEDY HEARTS

Exclusive - Hearts don't actually need the £3m they are claiming through the courts, after it was revealed late last night that 300 cruel Hearts fans have stolen their kids' pocket money and given it to their club.

:facepalm:

5 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

When we start legal action, we can probably expect something like this appearing in the Daily ****** -

GREEDY HEARTS

Exclusive - Hearts don't actually need the £3m they are claiming through the courts, after it was revealed late last night that 300 cruel Hearts fans have stolen their kids' pocket money and given it to their club.

:facepalm:

You just know the Sun and Star will be all over this,

Captain Canada

Set mine up today. Have always given plenty in other ways over the years but have cancelled some rubbish TV subscriptions and diverted the cash to FoH instead.

42 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

Set mine up today. Have always given plenty in other ways over the years but have cancelled some rubbish TV subscriptions and diverted the cash to FoH instead.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Independence

Youngest son (19yo) just joined!!! That's both sons and I now proud members.  Thats 601 new members in the last week. On BBC Scotland. HHGH. FTH

Independence

image.png.c6ccf414869b8388a6806a045ea2dbd6.pngWE’RE ONE STEP CLOSER TO FAN OWNERSHIP AS AT LAST WEEK. What an incredible amount to raise!

Edited by Independence

Independence

From BBC Scotland:

Hearts will not face face financial ruin should their relegation from the Scottish Premiership prove final.

The Tynecastle club were relegated from the Scottish Premiership on Monday after the season was ended early.

But they continue to consult clubs over their plan for league reconstruction with a view to avoiding demotion.

In the past week, there have been over 600 new pledges through Foundation of Hearts, while the club continue to have the backing of their benefactors.