Your FOH pledge.

Whatever

I upped my FoH pledge last night, and when I know more about my job I'll do a pledge for my brother.  I'll keep an eye on what the legal action will be and the funding set-up for this to pledge a further amount.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Whatever

• davemclaren

• Mikey1874

Bull's-eye
8 minutes ago, Whatever said:

It’s a piss take and a largely unhelpful one at that.

No it isnt. 

I dont use my pledge as a bargaining tool or to give me some form of self important gratification. 

I pledged what i felt at the beginning was an appropriate amount and ill continue until im dead.

My pledge is the same as it has been for a while but I've bought my ST and if the FOH need some legal fighting cash i'll put some in.

The wee man turned 7 months old at the weekend. I’d said All along that he could choose his own team as he’d maybe have the opportunity to attend games with his mates when he’s older, something which I couldn’t do. 

He’s just become a pledger. Sorry wee man but your old man has been on the HMFC rollercoaster since birth and now you are too. He’ll thank me one day ! 

Ethan Hunt
33 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Sorted x2.

Not an earth shattering amount but every little helps.

EF0C27ED-56D8-4BF9-802F-B8C6EAB5FC1E.png

Well done mate 👍 

22games nro

I had to stop mine a while back, but restarted it again Last Saturday , felt good, love it when that text comes through saying you've made the payment (assuming it still happens ?)

only hearts.jpg

Jamboelite

I see the hater of women is back.

Upping pledges is brilliant if you can afford it. I’ll be upping mine.

RampantJambo

Doubled my donation last night after yesterday’s announcement. Waiting to see what the club comes out with court case wise before making a call on that. 

highlandjambo3
11 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

I had to stop mine a while back, but restarted it again Last Saturday , felt good, love it when that text comes through saying you've made the payment (assuming it still happens ?)

only hearts.jpg

Did you pick up from where you left off?  I’m about to start up again after a 18months off (personal circumstances).  I had gotten quite high up the ladder and had an invite to a ceremony, the first one, can’t remember what it was called but I couldn’t make it.  I’d like to pick up where I left off.  Cheers.

davemclaren
20 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Did you pick up from where you left off?  I’m about to start up again after a 18months off (personal circumstances).  I had gotten quite high up the ladder and had an invite to a ceremony, the first one, can’t remember what it was called but I couldn’t make it.  I’d like to pick up where I left off.  Cheers.

I think if you use the same email address it should. 

2 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Like every other part of the club, the female team budget will be amended to suit the club's income

Really hope so.  Things seem to be constant roses with regards to the famale dressing room and a pile of prickly dead weeds with the male one.

Spitonastranger
3 hours ago, Whatever said:

Listen Pal, I’ve been extremely critical of Ann Budge. I want her gone ASAP.

This is about the bigger picture. Fans and owners of other clubs want us dead. At this point in time, Ann Budge is not the enemy.

Get signing up if you can afford to. 

Only Hearts.

Well said

Spitonastranger
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

We will be a team in the championship that spendsa six figure sum per year on a girls team.

You've had your say now get off this thread

WorldChampions1902

It will be interesting to see the FOH statement on whatever our fundraising plan will be. Will there be a separate ring-fenced FOH ‘sub’ fund put in place specifically to cover our legal action? Or will there be a new general appeal asking for people to increase their Direct Debits (temporarily) to help the cause and for new members/lapsed members to get onboard?

Whatever is decided, I will be donating over and above my regular monthly contribution. This injustice MUST be challenged and if it takes court intervention, so be it.

scottish_chicP

I increased mine from £18 to £25 a month last night. Not a massive amount but every little helps I guess! 

Also I started a new job in March with a better salary hence why I have decided to up it. 

Edited by scottish_chicP

As a pensioner I have to watch the pennies but have contributed to FoH since the inception and increased it a couple of times. I have doubled my contribution since my Sky Sports was paused and thinking that I will cancel it and continue to put the extra into FoH. Hearts wont benefit from Sky in the Championship and we wont feature on the telly so Id rather my money went to Hearts rather than the backstabbing self-centred other clubs. We will come back even stronger whilst most will flounder.

Lone Striker

Well done to everyone who has added to their monthly or one-off pledges.  Did mine a couple of weeks ago, but appreciate that some folk won't feel able financially in these uncertain times.    However  I would respectfully suggest to the handful of posters above who are withholding money until Budge is gone or until a legal challenge is confirmed - Hearts need money NOW regardless of what happens.  It's that simple - please don't wait.

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I am a Budge hater yes and a Hearts supporter.  However, I work hard for my crust and I am very sensible with it when I receive it.  I do not waste it. Putting money into the club when Budge is spending it is to me a waste.  I am sure we all agree that we have a right to do as we please with our hard earned dosh?

You are not a Hearts supporter by any definition or meaning of the word ‘supporter’ so don’t make false claims!

Its possible your are a Hearts fan. You can spend your money how you want! But don’t misrepresent yourself!

loveofthegame

I am personally currently loathe to buy a ST and back the current regime. Budge needs to know how unhappy the fans are with her running of the club, IMO. The only way to do that is to hit her in the pocket with poor ticket sales. Diverting funds to the club via FOH is a better way of supporting the club at this time, again IMO. 

I gave £51 a month for the first few years but took that down and then again to the point where I was down to a tenner a month for the last year or so.

However I have now increased this back to £20 a month. Depending on what I ultimately decide on Season Ticket I may increase it further for the next few months.

2 hours ago, Whatever said:

@Special Officer Doofy 

From looking, it appears to be easier just to set up a new account under my kids email address with my financial details entered. Looks like the easiest way for me to get them signed up.

My kids are both of an age that they have their own email address so it’s no biggie.

Another 2 pledgers on board.

Sound. I’ll make two addresses in their names, and sign them up using my bank account. Thank you. (And thanks @DETTY29)

Right... fighting fund now...

29 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

You are not a Hearts supporter by any definition or meaning of the word ‘supporter’ so don’t make false claims!

Its possible your are a Hearts fan. You can spend your money how you want! But don’t misrepresent yourself!

Greatest reply to that particular troll I've ever read.

Well played. 😜

1 hour ago, 22games nro said:

only hearts.jpg

Love that signature. Looks great. I prefer “ONLY Hearts” to “ALWAYS Hearts”, because “only” frames the current situation better. “Only” is to highlight that I’ve no interest in giving any money to any other club in the SPFL. Always Hearts is just exactly how I’ve felt from the very beginning. Can I nick it?

only hearts.jpg

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, scottish_chicP said:

I increased mine from £18 to £25 a month last night. Not a massive amount but every little helps I guess! 

Also I started a new job in March with a better salary hence why I have decided to up it. 

Well done......it all helps

37 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Only one person on this planet of 8 billion people can decide if I am a Hearts supporter and that is me.

Famous 1874

Is it just me who never seems to get any emails? 
Will treble my pledge once Ann Budge is gone. 

Lone Striker
2 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Send an email to FoH - it's possible you mis-typed your email address when you signed up, so their mailshots never hit your email account.

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Only one person on this planet of 8 billion people can decide if I am a Hearts supporter and that is me.

You don't get it, do you?

A supporter of a club is someone who in some way supports that club, whether through money, actions or words.

You have done none of that for quite a while now, and words-wise you have done exactly the opposite.

Seriously, give it up and go and be a fan of another club (there quite a few without ladies' teams, so you should find one no problem). Then give us peace. We deserve it after the utterly inane crap you have been raining down on us for what seems like eternity now.

Lone Striker
15 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

...... and what's your decision ? 

I never let results or individuals make any difference to my support for Hearts.

I understand how hard football is but in any case support is unconditional. 

Well done to OP - small donation and increase to pledge done. 

sandylejambo
12 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Well the Oxford English Dictionary say,s otherwise, so the 8 billion of us can judge

4 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

When I know Budge is not in charge of anything at the club I will re subscribe and double my pledge.

2 x zero is .. Only joking.

chrisyboy7

We truly are a fantastic support. I do hope we continue to get new members too. It's all about securing the club for many generations. Through the good time and more importantly the bad. Even more stadium upgrades in future.

23 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Probably not have you contacted them? Worth sending a PM to @iainmac on here he helps out with IT glitches or certainly did for me.

I already contribute to FOH and have done from start but would contribute to a separate fund purely set aside for the legal fight. It would have to be administered by FOH and not just left to AB to mis appropriate 

37 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

...... and what's your decision ? 

A Hearts supporter

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 hour ago, Lone Striker said:

Well done to everyone who has added to their monthly or one-off pledges.  Did mine a couple of weeks ago, but appreciate that some folk won't feel able financially in these uncertain times.    However  I would respectfully suggest to the handful of posters above who are withholding money until Budge is gone or until a legal challenge is confirmed - Hearts need money NOW regardless of what happens.  It's that simple - please don't wait.

Hearts have no divine right to money. If the club fold in the legal battle the club will be getting bugger all from me and I will be cancelling my FoH pledge.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
6 hours ago, Whatever said:

If you can afford to up it by a tenner a month or set up a new account for your Son or Daughter, which I will be doing today, what a message that would send to those who want us dead.

https://www.foundationofhearts.org/

Only Hearts.

I’m going to up mine because we need the cash but it’s got to be said, I’ve got big concerns about the way FOH operate. Plenty to say about this debacle, which is good, but nothing to say at any stage about the running of the club or the impact of poor management on the funds raised.

I guess in short, I’m no longer willing to pay into FOH indefinitely (which I was absolutely prepared to at the start). They need to start justifying the cash they’re receiving.

22games nro
1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Love that signature. Looks great. I prefer “ONLY Hearts” to “ALWAYS Hearts”, because “only” frames the current situation better. “Only” is to highlight that I’ve no interest in giving any money to any other club in the SPFL. Always Hearts is just exactly how I’ve felt from the very beginning. Can I nick it?

only hearts.jpg

no worries, we are all one

Paint the town maroon
5 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Great thing to do only if you can afford it. 

Let's not be distracted by naysayers,  trolls and agitators. 

Always Hearts 

I can afford to up my subscription and renew my season ticket but I won’t until I have a clearer view on:-

1. Clubs vision/direction

2. When is Budge leaving

3. Who is in charge of the football team and recruitment (eg new manager)

And importantly the relationship between FOH (purchase timescales and current subs) and Budge.

if we had finished 11th we would be asking a lot more difficult questions re above.

I am not a troll. 

Ethan Hunt
1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

only hearts.jpg

Always Hearts was said by the late, great, Dave Mackay.

“For as long as I can remember all I wanted to do in my life, nothing else, was to play for Hearts, which is my dream team. And to play for Scotland. I had no ambition for anything else, always Hearts”.

Always Hearts, like Dave Mackay, should never be forgotten.

22games nro
2 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

you can adjust the payment any way you want ,was quite easy to do 

Paint the town maroon
2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I’m going to up mine because we need the cash but it’s got to be said, I’ve got big concerns about the way FOH operate. Plenty to say about this debacle, which is good, but nothing to say at any stage about the running of the club or the impact of poor management on the funds raised.

I guess in short, I’m no longer willing to pay into FOH indefinitely (which I was absolutely prepared to at the start). They need to start justifying the cash they’re receiving.

I agree. At this stage there should be a healthy tension between FOH and Budge eg holding her to account but I have seen no sign of that to date. Anything AB wants Stuart Wallace and co fall over themselves to provide. I get we are one but raising c£10m and pissing a lot of it away sticks in my throat.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Paint the town maroon said:

I agree. At this stage there should be a healthy tension between FOH and Budge eg holding her to account but I have seen no sign of that to date. Anything AB wants Stuart Wallace and co fall over themselves to provide. I get we are one but raising c£10m and pissing a lot of it away sticks in my throat.

We might be one but we’re about to buy the club from her and we’re inheriting a sizeable amount of damage, which FOH is glossing over. Easy to attack the SPFL when they’re not serving up your boardroom meal ticket.

22games nro
Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Always Hearts was said by the late, great, Dave Mackay.

“For as long as I can remember all I wanted to do in my life, nothing else, was to play for Hearts, which is my dream team. And to play for Scotland. I had no ambition for anything else, always Hearts”.

Always Hearts, like Dave Mackay, should never be forgotten.

yep also like that, Always hearts , only hearts, whatever people like its no worries what makes this work is everyone with the same goals (excuse the pun )

only hearts.jpg

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Paint the town maroon said:

I can afford to up my subscription and renew my season ticket but I won’t until I have a clearer view on:-

1. Clubs vision/direction

2. When is Budge leaving

3. Who is in charge of the football team and recruitment (eg new manager)

And importantly the relationship between FOH (purchase timescales and current subs) and Budge.

if we had finished 11th we would be asking a lot more difficult questions re above.

I am not a troll. 

Just negative. 

highlandjambo3
5 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

you can adjust the payment any way you want ,was quite easy to do 

I’m a bit stuck as I cannot seem to log on..... forgot login and password details, have e mailed a couple of times now but no reply.