• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Whatever

• davemclaren

• Mikey1874

Increased mine by £7 all extra I can afford just now, until the end of furlough then I will I will donate when I can 🇱🇻🇱🇻👍

GorgieRules22

Bought my season tickets and my pledge is still sitting at the same for now. I’m waiting to find out we’re we fire money in for any legal challenge and that’s getting done then I’ll up my pledge.

Upped mine a week ago. Hope to add in the odd donation also. 
It’s difficult times for a lot though. At the moment I’m fortunate that my incomes not been affected yet but others not so. 

When I know Budge is not in charge of anything at the club I will re subscribe and double my pledge.

4 minutes ago, Homme said:

Instead of upping mines I was going to add 2 pledges in the kids names. Is this possible?

I plan to go on later to check. If it’s a hassle to do so under the email I currently use, I was gonna set up a separate email address in the kids names and sign up through them.

Appreciate you most likely will want to use your existing email Add, though.

Tommy Brown
6 minutes ago, Homme said:

Instead of upping mines I was going to add 2 pledges in the kids names. Is this possible?

I like that idea, as it increases the amount of pledgers.🖐️

1 minute ago, Whatever said:

I plan to go on later to check. If it’s a hassle to do so under the email I currently use, I was gonna set up a separate email address in the kids names and sign up through them.

Similar to Homme, I already upped money at the beginning of this shit. Would definitely be interested in how you get on with setting up pledges for the kids though.

Tennant's  6's

Doubled mine last wk, although it's still at the lower end, I would try to increase it more when the job market settles and when budge etc leave the building and we get winners in the board room who take action when KPI's are continually not met.

Big Hearts charity foundation seems more suited to her than running a successful football club. 

5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

When I know Budge is not in charge of anything at the club I will re subscribe and double my pledge.

Listen Pal, I’ve been extremely critical of Ann Budge. I want her gone ASAP.

This is about the bigger picture. Fans and owners of other clubs want us dead. At this point in time, Ann Budge is not the enemy.

Get signing up if you can afford to. 

Only Hearts.

2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Similar to Homme, I already upped money at the beginning of this shit. Would definitely be interested in how you get on with setting up pledges for the kids though.

Will report back later 👍🏻

45 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Bought my season tickets and my pledge is still sitting at the same for now. I’m waiting to find out we’re we fire money in for any legal challenge and that’s getting done then I’ll up my pledge.

Also in this boat. As soon as there’s official word on a separate fund for legal action that’s a different pot of money from season tickets and FoH pledges, I’m in on that. Ron has assured us it’ll materialise once the time is right, so that’s my next step.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Whatever said:

If you can afford to up it by a tenner a month or set up a new account for your Son or Daughter, which I will be doing today, what a message that would send to those who want us dead.

https://www.foundationofhearts.org/

Only Hearts.

Great thing to do only if you can afford it. 

Let's not be distracted by naysayers,  trolls and agitators. 

Always Hearts 

MR INCREDIBLE

Said for ages there should be a kids section for FOH at say £2.50 a month. 

Then hopefully when they reach adulthood they would stay members and up their pledge. 

11 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Then hopefully when they reach adulthood they would stay members and up their pledge. 

A Jnr foundation pledge should be linked to the Junior Jambos membership.

The Treasurer
40 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

So you're a Budge hater rather than a FoH pledger.

6 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

So you're a Budge hater rather than a FoH pledger.

I am a Budge hater yes and a Hearts supporter.  However, I work hard for my crust and I am very sensible with it when I receive it.  I do not waste it. Putting money into the club when Budge is spending it is to me a waste.  I am sure we all agree that we have a right to do as we please with our hard earned dosh?

We will be a team in the championship that spendsa six figure sum per year on a girls team.

The Treasurer
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

I am a Budge hater yes and a Hearts supporter.  However, I work hard for my crust and I am very sensible with it when I receive it.  I do not waste it. Putting money into the club when Budge is spending it is to me a waste.  I am sure we all agree that we have a right to do as we please with our hard earned dosh?

of course it's your decision how you spend your cash, don't think I've suggested otherwise.

21 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I'd rather put money towards a legal challenge.

Fans can do both if they wish. 

If the club wants help to mount a legal challenge i'm sure we will step up.

The Treasurer
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

We will be a team in the championship that spendsa six figure sum per year on a girls team.

Like every other part of the club, the female team budget will be amended to suit the club's income

5 minutes ago, Homme said:

Fans can do both if they wish. 

If the club wants help to mount a legal challenge i'm sure we will step up.

That’s correct. I think things are moving a bit slowly at the moment on all fronts, because people are waiting to see where the priority for their money is. Once there is official word on recon/legal action, and it’s known whether or not we need to pump money in to fund that, then the cash will start to flow in.

Gordon Ramsay

Increased mine but no idea if it worked, don't seem to get any confirmation. Its a pretty poor website tbh. 

15 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

At least they are in the top division. 

Money well spent.

18 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You are really special. 

54 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Get this idea emailed to the club. Excellent. Probably no response mind you. I emailed them once due to the issue of kids needing loyalty points. I couldn’t take my daughter to an away game as she hadn’t enough points. If a 11 year old girl wants to go to the game with her dad it should be made possible. Are they not the future of our club? They should have a small allocation for kids on a first come first get........just my opinion obviously (P.S - she’s been a season ticket holder since a month old and was only 2pts short at the time)

4 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Increased mine but no idea if it worked, don't seem to get any confirmation. Its a pretty poor website tbh. 

I would check that you have increased it on the “your pledge” dashboard then tbh. It’s really easy to up your pledge.

Once you’ve chosen your amount, on the screen I’ve screen-shot below, if you click on “your pledge” it’ll tell you how much you are currently pledging. If that’s changed, then it’s worked. Might need to refresh the screen first.

3D6AFA16-DD55-4288-B9AB-13FFB020346E.png

Its at times like this the strength of our following, steps up again and very few other clubs can even come close...

#Always❤'s

Gordon Ramsay
11 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I would check that you have increased it on the “your pledge” dashboard then tbh. It’s really easy to up your pledge.

Once you’ve chosen your amount, on the screen I’ve screen-shot below, if you click on “your pledge” it’ll tell you how much you are currently pledging. If that’s changed, then it’s worked. Might need to refresh the screen first.

3D6AFA16-DD55-4288-B9AB-13FFB020346E.png

Sorted it now, mate. Cheers. 

1 hour ago, Whatever said:

I'm sure this has been up before and thats the way to do it, i.e separate email addresses but you still use your own bank details for the dd.

You could set up individual emails accounts along lines of

[email protected]

and use that to register them individually with all their details.

Then when they are old enough to take on themselves, you cancel the direct debits that come out of your bank account, pass on the email details and passwords to them and if they want they can set up their own dds.

@Special Officer Doofy 

From looking, it appears to be easier just to set up a new account under my kids email address with my financial details entered. Looks like the easiest way for me to get them signed up.

My kids are both of an age that they have their own email address so it’s no biggie.

Another 2 pledgers on board.

1 minute ago, DETTY29 said:

I'm sure this has been up before and thats the way to do it, i.e separate email addresses but you still use your own bank details for the dd.

You could set up individual emails accounts along lines of

[email protected]

and use that to register them individually with all their details.

Then when they are old enough to take on themselves, you cancel the direct debits that come out of your bank account, pass on the email details and passwords to them and if they want they can set up their own dds.

Cheers mate, just seen your reply after I’d finished posting the above ^

With league curtailed I sent across a one off payment of £50* to cover the price of the 2 away games that I would have been to post split.

*Well it ended up two @ £50 because I wasn't sure if first payment went through and did a second one.  Hey ho.

44 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Should maybe spend more on them, after all, they are a premiership team!! 

25 minutes ago, goldie83 said:

Get this idea emailed to the club. Excellent. Probably no response mind you. I emailed them once due to the issue of kids needing loyalty points. I couldn’t take my daughter to an away game as she hadn’t enough points. If a 11 year old girl wants to go to the game with her dad it should be made possible. Are they not the future of our club? They should have a small allocation for kids on a first come first get........just my opinion obviously (P.S - she’s been a season ticket holder since a month old and was only 2pts short at the time)

So your 11 year old daughter gets a ticket and a guy with 50/60/70 loyalty points doesn’t?  That takes a bit of explaining. 

1 hour ago, Homme said:

I’ve had one in my sons name since it started which I pay out of my bank.

Bull's-eye

Won't be changing it ever.

Paid a tenner since it started an upped it a pound with the extra pound campaign a while back. 

I dont get emotional about what occurs off the pitch and the FOH sold me a guarantee that the club would forever exist and never get close to the trapdoor that Mr Romanov opened. 

My pledge is solid and there for life whatever life throws at me or the club. 

Adding, removing, upping, downing, sulking, attempted blackmail.....etc etc etc

All pathetic imo. 

Edited by Bull's-eye

Sorted x2.

Not an earth shattering amount but every little helps.

EF0C27ED-56D8-4BF9-802F-B8C6EAB5FC1E.png

Edited by Whatever

Just now, Bull's-eye said:

Paid a tenner since it started an upped it a pound with the extra pound campaign a while back. 

I dont get emotional about what occurs of the pitch and the FOH sold me a guarantee that the club would forever exist and never get close to the trapdoor that Mr Romanov opened. 

Adding, removing, upping, downing, sulking.....etc.

All pathetic imo. 

Folk can pay how they see fit and they can up and down their pledge if they want. You know nothing of other peoples financial situation.

Adding and upping pledges is pathetic though? Interesting.

3 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

I dont get emotional about what occurs off the pitch and the FOH sold me a guarantee that the club would forever exist and never get close to the trapdoor that Mr Romanov opened. 

Adding, removing, upping, downing, sulking, attempted blackmail.....etc etc etc

All pathetic imo. 

Adding and upping your pledge is pathetic??

1 minute ago, karipidis said:

Adding and upping your pledge is pathetic??

It’s a piss take and a largely unhelpful one at that.

I doubled mine after the corrupt vote. Will put a decent wedge in to fund legal action depending on what mechanism is chosen to fund that. 

BelgeJambo

40 pound a month for me

10 pound a month for my grandson

I have bumped in an extra 150 pounds as one off payments in the last two months and will continue to make the extra donations during these difficult times i.e. COVID or Legal Action.

My Belgian Team has the Motto - "A legend never dies"  and nor will Hearts

12 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

That's better