Theme From Sparta F.C.

Face Masks

Samuel Camazzola
19 minutes ago, OBE said:

Apart from a circus, who would employ a fat tatooed bearded skanky female/male?...:biggrin2:

Hibernian Football Club and Celtic Football Club are two immediate thoughts. 

OBE
Just now, Samuel Camazzola said:

Hibernian Football Club and Celtic Football Club are two immediate thoughts. 

:clap:...I've made the ultimate mistake on JKB haven't I?...I've asked a question...:jj_facepalm:

Dawnrazor
Just now, OBE said:

:clap:...I've made the ultimate mistake on JKB haven't I?...I've asked a question...:jj_facepalm:

😅😅

Samuel Camazzola
18 minutes ago, OBE said:

Whether they'd turn up is another thing. 😉 

Mauricio Pinilla
9 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Decided to take advantage of being childless yesterday and went for lunch. Forgot our masks so picked a couple up in Poundland. Went to the pub and gave our names, listened to the "rules" then went to our table. 

Around ten mins later, an old man in his eighties (at a guess) came in. They refused him entry for a pint because he didn't have a mask to wear. I felt really bad as he didn't quite get why he was knocked back and watched as he left. 

Twenty minutes after that and, without a word of a lie, two cocky *******s in their twenties walk in. Neither has a mask on and when challenged on it they both said "av goat asthma, a dont huv tae wear a mask". The young girl at the desk was clearly out her depth so the manager came over. Again they said had asthma and didn't "huv tae wear a mask". They were then shown to a table with a menu each. 

Really pissed me off no end and I made it known to them when we were leaving that they were out of order. The old wifey next to us said she had never heard of so many young people with asthma. 

Now whether you're pro or anti-mask, if you want to eat or have a pint these days, you need to have a mask on. I choose not to go out to a pub or restaurant much because of that but when I do, I'll wear one.

It really wound me up that someone who has probably knocked his pan in for 60 odd years is refused a pint, probably his only enjoyment of the day, while these young ****ers just blatantly refuse to respect the wishes of the pub so that they can get a ****in burger and chips. 

Didn't happen. 

Salad Fingers
29 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Didn't happen. 

:laugh::laugh:

Okay, you got me there. I made it up to impress you. Quite embarrassed that it didn't work. 

I know you won't, but why don't you contact the Carrick in Irvine and ask them about the guy in the pink t shirt and black trackies and one in a black hoody, trackies and hat that were allowed in without a mask on Monday. About 1.30-2.00pm, they can check the CCTV if they can't remember :thumbsup:

DETTY29
9 hours ago, Do The Dance said:

OK, I agree with your rant on the younger folk, but why was the old bloke not wearing a mask? Let's be honest, all these safety measures are pretty much for his generation alone.

Mask wearing is far more about not spreading rather than not catching isn't it?

Not guaranteed, but more likely the younger one's will be shouting louder.

Pensioners without own teeth likely slever more though....

;)

The Real Maroonblood
10 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Decided to take advantage of being childless yesterday and went for lunch. Forgot our masks so picked a couple up in Poundland. Went to the pub and gave our names, listened to the "rules" then went to our table. 

Around ten mins later, an old man in his eighties (at a guess) came in. They refused him entry for a pint because he didn't have a mask to wear. I felt really bad as he didn't quite get why he was knocked back and watched as he left. 

Twenty minutes after that and, without a word of a lie, two cocky *******s in their twenties walk in. Neither has a mask on and when challenged on it they both said "av goat asthma, a dont huv tae wear a mask". The young girl at the desk was clearly out her depth so the manager came over. Again they said had asthma and didn't "huv tae wear a mask". They were then shown to a table with a menu each. 

Really pissed me off no end and I made it known to them when we were leaving that they were out of order. The old wifey next to us said she had never heard of so many young people with asthma. 

Now whether you're pro or anti-mask, if you want to eat or have a pint these days, you need to have a mask on. I choose not to go out to a pub or restaurant much because of that but when I do, I'll wear one.

It really wound me up that someone who has probably knocked his pan in for 60 odd years is refused a pint, probably his only enjoyment of the day, while these young ****ers just blatantly refuse to respect the wishes of the pub so that they can get a ****in burger and chips. 

Sounds like they bottled it.

Tossers.

jambo89
12 hours ago, Morgan said:

The ‘fashion’ here at the moment is to wear your mask either around the wrist or elbow.

The earring one is also currently ‘in vogue’.

Strangely enough though, my wife claims that wearing a mask does impair her hearing.

😅

My nana seems to think it effects her hearing, but  strangely only when other people are wearing them too and she is having a conversation!!! Don't think she has made the connection yet!

It reminded me of the old Tommy Cooper joke, " Doctor, Doctor, it hurts when I touch here, it hurts when I touch here and it hurts when I touch here" and the Doctor said, "you've broke your finger"

frankblack
16 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Tossers.

I know - should have asked them to produce their inhalers then told them to bolt.

Salad Fingers
17 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Tossers.

Oh 100%. I did feel sorry for the young lass who was asking their details at the front but the manager should have had the bottle to say no. If they're going to let the young ones in without a mask then they might as well have said to the old boy, listen if you say you have a reason not to wear one you can come in for a pint. 

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Oh 100%. I did feel sorry for the young lass who was asking their details at the front but the manager should have had the bottle to say no. If they're going to let the young ones in without a mask then they might as well have said to the old boy, listen if you say you have a reason not to wear one you can come in for a pint. 

Also being a licensed premises they don’t even have to give a reason for not serving someone.

Norm
7 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Disagree. It's not the managers place to decide whether the lads had asthma or not. The pub did everything correct, in fact they did more than required by pushing back the initial claim of asthma. The failure here is in the system. 

Personally, if it was my premises, I'd have a bunch of cheapo disposable masks for punters like the old boy who forgot. 

Jambo-Jimbo
15 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Also being a licensed premises they don’t even have to give a reason for not serving someone.

True.

Brian Dundas
9 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

Disagree. It's not the managers place to decide whether the lads had asthma or not. The pub did everything correct, in fact they did more than required by pushing back the initial claim of asthma. The failure here is in the system. 

Personally, if it was my premises, I'd have a bunch of cheapo disposable masks for punters like the old boy who forgot. 

I would have suggested to the two guys who wouldn't wear a mask that if their asthma is that bad that they can't wear masks for the incredibly short periods of time that they have to then they need to go somewhere with outside space only, including toilets. It doesn't safe for them to be inside a pub at all.

Totally agree with have a stock of free masks, especially as the regulations have recently changed and not everyone would be aware.

DETTY29
1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Tossers.

Where is your inhaler?

What colour is it?

The Real Maroonblood
42 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Where is your inhaler?

What colour is it?

:laugh:

Morgan
9 hours ago, jambo89 said:

😅

My nana seems to think it effects her hearing, but  strangely only when other people are wearing them too and she is having a conversation!!! Don't think she has made the connection yet!

It reminded me of the old Tommy Cooper joke, " Doctor, Doctor, it hurts when I touch here, it hurts when I touch here and it hurts when I touch here" and the Doctor said, "you've broke your finger"

Tommy Cooper!  Just like that!

:biggrin: 

Jambo 4 Ever

Victorian

Guy came into the work yesterday.   Enters without mask... puts mask on... walks on about 3 steps and pulls mask down under his chin... states his business at desk.     

Boy Daniel

jonesy
4 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

image.jpeg.cb7fbc56eb3ba54952e9004e90f6f66f.jpeg

Brilliant!

I P Knightley
5 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

I can't unsee that now. :sick:

jonesy
Just now, I P Knightley said:

I can't unsee that now. :sick:

Yep. Although quite why @Jambo 4 Ever is posing like that, I cannot fathom.

Boy Daniel
1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Yep. Although quite why @Jambo 4 Ever is posing like that, I cannot fathom.

😂

Victorian

Someone got the wrong idea from the trouser pissing chart.

jonesy
3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Someone got the wrong idea from the trouser pissing chart.

:o

been here before
22 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Just imagine the scene in a little corner of Hamilton right now...

jonesy
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

More likely to be a Russian/Chinese server farm.

Morgan
4 minutes ago, been here before said:

You know what he looks like too?

:wow:

jonesy
10 minutes ago, Morgan said:

You know what he looks like too?

:wow:

He's finally been unmasked?

No, sorry - that would never happen!

maroonlegions

jonesy
8 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

120293995_635724017136225_390032789851446863_n.jpg

Could have a legit exemption. Mask-shaming should become a hate crime.

maroonlegions
11 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Could have but he aint.

And it's not the first time this **** has been caught flouting COVID restrictions and laws. Remember  him fecking off to Greece when everyone else was in lockdown.

He is the one stirring up hate   and is the one  who is acting out the crime.

Jambo 4 Ever
19 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Can be done politely 

onwards and upwards
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Can be done politely 

I seen a woman show  an official ID (aye its me) Card, photo etc, around her neck in a shop a few day's ago in Auld Reekie,  stating......

"I am exempt from wearing a mask"

All bs (to an extent) as far as I'm concerned but I actually believed that you have to physically prove you are exempt.  Even saying that,  ashma makes you cough!.  Ffs. 

The world 🌎? As we know it, is fecking nearly  fecking fecked .

Could be a helluva lot worse though 🤔

You could be a Hibby! 

FTH etc etc excetara 

Only 

HHGH 

Onwards and upwards 🙌 

My Hearts scarf rather than a mask has never been refused questioned!

Edited by onwards and upwards
Ps

ri Alban
Posted (edited)
On 16/09/2020 at 08:57, frankblack said:

I know - should have asked them to produce their inhalers then told them to bolt.

They leave or we all leave without paying(Everyone else) . You decide. That's what I'd have said. 

My son has an exemption for asthma and he's in hospital at least once a year on oxygen. And he wears a mask. 

Edited by ri Alban

frankblack
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

They leave or we all leave without paying(Everyone else) . You decide. That's what I'd have said. 

My son has an exemption for asthma and he's in hospital at least once a year on oxygen. And he wears a mask. 

I was speaking to my neighbour's Dad last week.  He said he was sitting on a bus and a guy sat down next to him without a mask.  He confronted him and asked him where his mask was, and the boy replied he had asthma.  His response was I have asthma and I'm wearing a mask - the driver shouldn't have let you on, and watched the guy squirm.

Someone told me that First Bus are supposed to be reporting people who refuse to wear a mask to the police, but can't find a link to confirm this.

Harry Potter
On 16/09/2020 at 09:18, Normthebarman said:

pretty simple solution i would have thought.

Jambo 4 Ever
3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Too many people use asthma as an excuse not to wear a mask and yet probably some smoke 

Bull's-eye
1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Too many people use asthma as an excuse not to wear a mask and yet probably some smoke 

How do you know this ?

Samuel Camazzola
2 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Have you canvassed the non face covering folk to come to that conclusion or just made it up? 

The Frenchman Returns
3 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Have you canvassed the non face covering folk to come to that conclusion or just made it up? 

His MP told him

westbow
5 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

His MP told him

Margaret? Christian names only please.

Samuel Camazzola
12 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

His MP told him

😄