Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Great news that there's limited likelihood of students being affected.   Let's have a study into the likelihood of students coming into contact with other people.   Maybe we can assume a high rate of non-transmissibility in them.    Similar to assumed lesbianism.

When I was a fresher, nearly every woman I approached appeared to be a lesbian.

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Haha.    A different flavour of assumed lesbianism.

1 minute ago, Lord BJ said:

You sound more upset than usual. 

I’m only responding the the point that’s it’s not a discerning virus in its impact. It clearly is, the ref is you getting upset, 

Where has anyone assumed she’s a lesbian? It’s people discussing a rumour. She does look a proper dyke though hard to argue that point 👍

Lol.  Not even remotely "upset".

Assumed upset now.   I'll be a lesbian before lunch at this rate.

39 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

😂. I found that as well back in the day. Some nights out every woman you spoke to seemed to be a lesbian. Just a question of luck I suppose Doc😎

35 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

You sound more upset than usual. 

I’m only responding the the point that’s it’s not a discerning virus in its impact. It clearly is, the ref is you getting upset, 

Where has anyone assumed she’s a lesbian? It’s people discussing a rumour. She does look a proper dyke though hard to argue that point 👍

Maybe not fully fledged, just helps them out when they're busy??

The Real Maroonblood
26 minutes ago, frankblack said:

God, this thread has gone off on a tangent talking about trannys and lesbians. :rofl:

First person I thought about when tranny was mentioned is Brenda Rodgers.

Thankfully Handdick is arriving in a few moments the bumble his way through an update in Parliament. Popcorn, coke and tissues at the ready. 

6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

NZ in recession. :yadayada: Fecking Sturgeon! 

Well what did they expect with the total lockdown they have ?  Not at all surprised.  They wont be boasting about that then will they?

5 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Even by WHO standards, what a ridiculous comment.  As we are seeing now, "getting Covid", for most people,  means no symptoms. I'm going to stick my neck out and say, without a vaccine, most people will get a Covid virus every year. Usually involves blowing your nose constantly and pitching up at the weekly 5s game, feeling a bit under par.

WHO have lost any credibility they had since their abysmal performance during this pandemic. No a fan of Trump but my god hes right about WHO.  I would rather listen to the local piss heads " scientific" views about CV in the local pub than WHO

49 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

😂. I found that as well back in the day. Some nights out every woman you spoke to seemed to be a lesbian. Just a question of luck I suppose Doc😎

oddly the more money I have made, the fewer lesbians I encounter,

cash must be some kind of lesbian repellant.......

3 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I expect more of the same crap from her. Don't give a shit about her sexuality but she's definitely a megalomaniac.

Yep same shit as per usual.  There really should be a drum roll now when she states the numbers...make it like a slick American game show...a la The Price is Right...it certainly needs livened up as well as her presentation her supporting cast are a bunch of numpties too.  Wee Jeanie Freeman being her comedy stooge . 

4 hours ago, jambo89 said:

I am sure I remember the same 'rumour' being spread about Alex Salmond after the independence election.

I am sure that it is just a coincidence that 'rumours' regarding their sexuality are spreading, as being the leader of the SNP and independence movement, they have absolutely nothing in common. 

What Alex Salmond is a lesbian ? NO way ?

1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

In fairness, I imagine Alex could make a lot women change their sexuality!!!!

I doubt  very much anyone can " change" their sexuality. Its not like one wakes up one day and decides " "oh today i think ill be gay. ! : ( 

Jacob Rees-Mogg tells the country to stop carping on the delays in having covid tests for you and your children; whilst every child at Eton was tested last week. 

Perhaps notable language used by BJ and other gvt members re the talk of national lockdowns.

"Not needed right now,  if we get this right"

"Doing everything in our power to avoid a national lockdown"

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, frankblack said:

God, this thread has gone off on a tangent talking about trannys and lesbians. :rofl:

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Perhaps notable language used by BJ and other gvt members re the talk of national lockdowns.

"Not needed right now,  if we get this right"

"Doing everything in our power to avoid a national lockdown"

Leaks to the client media earlier about a short sharp 2 week national lockdown if the great unwashed can't behave.

A for nought if they can't get the testing regime sorted. 

Dildo Harding and Serco management should be getting banged up for gross negligence.

3 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Leaks to the client media earlier about a short sharp 2 week national lockdown if the great unwashed can't behave.

A for nought if they can't get the testing regime sorted. 

Dildo Harding and Serco management should be getting banged up for gross negligence.

Dido Harding due to be grilled today by S&T committee. Could be interesting viewing.

4 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

It was a bit of humour about the repulsive nature of Salmond as opposed a comment on sexuality or anything else 👍

👍

28 minutes ago, JT1959 said:

Jacob Rees-Mogg tells the country to stop carping on the delays in having covid tests for you and your children; whilst every child at Eton was tested last week. 

His kids aren't at Eton but I'd imagine that a school with this uniform has also been testing.

32722694-8693031-Jacob_Rees_Mogg_s_child

(They wear plus twos in the winter - honest, I've seen them.)

43 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

🤣🤣. Funny that.  I wonder if you can buy that in a can? Might pop into Wickes to check😎

Today the First Minister stated that the government are looking into whether or not further restrictions are needed across the whole country as well as specific areas.

Governor Tarkin
28 minutes ago, JT1959 said:

Dido Harding due to be grilled today by S&T committee. Could be interesting viewing.

Dido Harding being grilled over an open fire would be even better viewing.

As an aside, we took a stroll up Craiglockhart hill this morning to watch the 'Thank U NHS' Spitfire do its flyover of the Royal Ed'. It was quite a sight, especially the second pass where it came in low and banked sharply around Craighouse.

An absolutely wonderful gesture which amost brought a tear to the eye. My wee boy was awestruck too. Lovely. 🇬🇧

Edited by Governor Tarkin

4 hours ago, Victorian said:

So what today from the megalomaniac,  assumed-to-be-secret-lesbian?   More megalomania and dishonest lesbianism I reckon.   

No assumption about it being a secret as far as we're concerned. I assume it's no secret among her closest friends, advisors and chief of staff. If, of course, it's true. 🤔😛

11 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Today the First Minister stated that the government are looking into whether or not further restrictions are needed across the whole country as well as specific areas.

9 deaths since July.  Can see why she's panicking.....but the cases!!

59 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Mmmh, Peter Murrell once said that.

10 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

No assumption about it being a secret as far as we're concerned. I assume it's no secret among her closest friends, advisors and chief of staff. If, of course, it's true. 🤔😛

As long as she's not an underhand lesbian.   

jack D and coke
22 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

My guess is she’ll go just that little bit further than England...

:seething:

1 hour ago, Robbofan99 said:

WHO have lost any credibility they had since their abysmal performance during this pandemic. No a fan of Trump but my god hes right about WHO.  I would rather listen to the local piss heads " scientific" views about CV in the local pub than WHO

So who have you been listening to if not them? 😉

2 hours ago, Back to 2005 said:

Right or wrong I don't know but she is itching to hit Edinburgh and Lothian with the Lockdown restrictions next.

2 hours ago, Back to 2005 said:

We should shut the country down for this rampant killer virus.

12 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Right or wrong I don't know but she is itching to hit Edinburgh and Lothian with the Lockdown restrictions next.

What makes you think that?

14 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

What makes you think that?

Just some of the chat from the last couple of days although after reading reports from today it looks more likely a national curfew will happen.

15 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I wonder if they impose restrictions to Edinburgh and Lothians or split into council areas? 

It does feel like restrictions are coming I have to admit. 

After reading today looks more like curfew across the whole of Scotland and it will be hospitality that is targetted

5 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Just some of the chat from the last couple of days although after reading reports from today it looks more likely a national curfew will happen.

My money would be on local restrictions in one or more specific council areas in Lothian. We won't be having a national general lockdown in Scotland, not at the moment anyway.

Montgomery Brewster
4 hours ago, JT1959 said:

He really is an odious turd. Needs torched. Roll on the revolution 

Nucky Thompson

3395 new positive cases in the UK. 600 less than yesterday

236,219 tests processed

21 new deaths

988 people in hospital, 124 in ICU. 

Europe recording more ‘cases’ than at the height in March but still no significant spike in deaths?  Or do we still need to wait 4/5/6/7/8 weeks.

33 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Understand why people have been calling her "wee Jimmy" now.

You only just worked it out? Your quick eh!!?

Do us a favour, don't have kids!!

Nucky Thompson
18 minutes ago, Shanks said:

Europe recording more ‘cases’ than at the height in March but still no significant spike in deaths?  Or do we still need to wait 4/5/6/7/8 weeks.

Italy who were the hardest hit with the 1st wave are doing the best in Europe just now.

Averaging 1200 cases a day and 10 deaths

19 minutes ago, Shanks said:

Depends on the age group profile and how it has changed over the course of the resurgence in positive tests.

Also depends whether or not each individual wants to wait.    If one does not wish to wait then don't wait and start licking door handles and breathing hard on granny.

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic