Posted Images

The Real Maroonblood
37 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Bloody Nanny state. I'm not fecking chinese going about dressed like that 

Seethe. :laugh:

Welcome back. 

The Real Maroonblood
25 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Because you know only too well that back in March/April the medical advise was that they were as useful as a chocolate teapot.

But you must have known that, so stop being a dick.

:laugh:

Him and his mate are back.

They've been conspicuous by their absence. 

Horatio Caine
1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

Face coverings Mandatory in shops from July 10th

anyone not wearing one (unless they have a medical reason) needs a good long hard look at themselves 

Will you be patrolling the shops now looking for naughty people, or for staff refusing to police it?  Are you a doctor?  If so, we could name you Dr NO.  In fact I think we should do that anyway.

Ainsley Harriott
23 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Seethe. :laugh:

Welcome back. 

I was being ironic I've worn one for months. Lost on you though 

Jambo 4 Ever
1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Bloody Nanny state. I'm not fecking chinese going about dressed like that 

Then don’t go to any shops mate

you won’t be welcome in one unless you have a mask (or a medical reason not to)

but I see you are probably joking so all good 

Edited by Natural Orders

Jambo 4 Ever
22 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Will you be patrolling the shops now looking for naughty people, or for staff refusing to police it?  Are you a doctor?  If so, we could name you Dr NO.  In fact I think we should do that anyway.

If I see anyone in a shop not wearing one I will ask them why not 

Jambo 4 Ever
30 minutes ago, graygo said:

Jason Leitch says October for fans in stadiums, maybe! Although he seemed to think it unlikely.

Probably for the best 

and will be phased then too so probably not til next year when full capacity will be allowed back

Horatio Caine
6 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

If I see anyone in a shop not wearing one I will ask them why not 

Serious point here - I'd strongly advise you to not do that for your own safety.  There's too many radges around who would take serious exception to being challenged by a random like that.

Edited by Horatio Caine

The Real Maroonblood
57 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I was being ironic I've worn one for months. Lost on you though 

👍

All roads lead to Gorgie
2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Politicians have to be seen to do something. Surely the mask thing now is a bit late.

It is probably balancing the risks out if the distance is to come down to one metre. If everybody in shops had followed the two metre rule then maybe face coverings could have remained up to the individual but the ones that didn't give a shinny **** to that will be the same ones complaining about face coverings now. 

I welcome the decision and how long are people in shops for anyway, twenty minutes at most. 

14 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Politicians have to be seen to do something. Surely the mask thing now is a bit late.

Not really, we have more shops opening up now and people starting to get out and about more.

So lets get this straight..face masks are not compulsory in shops at present

But..in a week or so they will be.. how stupid is that

Stroll about now folks in shops but after a week or so it must be worn..if its that important why not do it straight away ? .

As stated previously the first minister and co are simply trying to look good rather than thinking logically.

Truly along with her no fans until October (if even then message) she is determined to appear in charge at the expense of others...grounds can hold some fans meeting the social distance guidelines but oh no she will not allow it.

Nicola you are pushing things too far at our expense

You will be able to go to a pub shortly with a 1m guidance but football outside no.....there is no logical reason for this and she bottled the pub issue due to pressure but thinks she can get away with the no fans issue

2 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Stroll about now folks in shops but after a week or so it must be worn..if its that important why not do it straight away ? .

Advance warning to allow the news to circulate a bit.

1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

You will be able to go to a pub shortly with a 1m guidance but football outside no.....there is no logical reason for this and she bottled the pub issue due to pressure but thinks she can get away with the no fans issue

No you won't. Still 2m in Scotland.

Edited by Ray Gin

Just now, Ray Gin said:

Advance warning to allow the news to circulate a bit.

Oh so like warning people you have time to spread the virus so get on with it.

Pathetic decision by her

1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

Oh so like warning people you have time to spread the virus so get on with it.

Pathetic decision by her

Pathetic post by you. Any excuse to try and have a pop at the FM.

Just now, Ray Gin said:

Pathetic post by you. Any excuse to try and have a pop at the FM.

Weird given I voted SNP..i will await your apology

You should be looking at the issue not the person and she is wrong to do it and there is no logic to her decision....still if you believe her decision is right you are I assume happy to have the virus spread for the next few days.

If wearing a mask is that vital she should not give advance warning...she should do it straight away

I personally, do not think they make any noticeable difference for most people but if we have to do it you do not delay

44 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

E153E2C5-C5E0-475E-9470-BDB4455933D7.jpeg.4f3b81afb9d22f89f99321ebd7a5e666.jpeg

Can you get them without the camel toe?

6 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Weird given I voted SNP..i will await your apology

You should be looking at the issue not the person and she is wrong to do it and there is no logic to her decision....still if you believe her decision is right you are I assume happy to have the virus spread for the next few days.

If wearing a mask is that vital she should not give advance warning...she should do it straight away

I personally, do not think they make any noticeable difference for most people but if we have to do it you do not delay

I disagree that she is wrong to do it. I support the decision 100%. I'm not happy to have it spread, I would have hoped that most people would have bothered to follow the advice before we were forced to make it mandatory. But you can't give people zero notice of not being able to go to the shops. This gives them a few days to read the news and buy or make a mask. It is entirely logical to do this.

3 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

Can you get them without the camel toe?

Do they come with the camel toe aroma?

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Do they come with the camel toe aroma?

:rofl:

Jambo 4 Ever
On 18/05/2020 at 22:05, Jambof3tornado said:

If they suggest we could get back into tynecastle to watch Hearts by wearing masks thats fine by me.

Not a bad shout as long as people keep them on at all times

The Real Maroonblood
10 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I disagree that she is wrong to do it. I support the decision 100%. I'm not happy to have it spread, I would have hoped that most people would have bothered to follow the advice before we were forced to make it mandatory. But you can't give people zero notice of not being able to go to the shops. This gives them a few days to read the news and buy or make a mask. It is entirely logical to do this.

Spot on.

Still too many not taking the advice because they are either stupid or don’t give a ****.

Jambo 4 Ever
1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Spot on.

Still too many not taking the advice because they are either stupid or don’t give a ****.

Including some on here it seems!

When we were all supposed to be indoors and not at work and most of the shops were shut, there was no real need to be wearing a mask.

Now that shops are opening, you're allowed out, public transport is back on and folk are going back to work, a mask becomes a vital bit of kit as we mix with more other humans on a day to day basis.

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Surely, if wearing a mask is so important, the shops opening should have been contingent on customers wearing a mask. If things are really on this much of a knife edge, the shops would have been happy to do so. Instead, everything seems panicked and stable door/bolted horse situation all round.

The lack of urgency and absence of joined up thinking is what leads me to think this is little more than political preening.

Bingo. Totally agree.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

So lets get this straight..face masks are not compulsory in shops at present

But..in a week or so they will be.. how stupid is that

As stated previously the first minister and co are simply trying to look good rather than thinking logically.

Truly along with her no fans until October (if even then message) she is determined to appear in charge at the expense of others...grounds can hold some fans meeting the social distance guidelines but oh no she will not allow it.

Nicola you are pushing things too far at our expense

When people attend a football match they are sitting right next to each other or around each other. Very close proximity. Also they shout and bawl a lot of the time too.  Both easy transmission routes. A pub can be more containted since they are not allowing music or karoke so people dont shout etc. 

been here before
1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

Not a bad shout as long as people keep them on at all times

Can you sing with them on?

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

When people attend a football match they are sitting right next to each other or around each other. Very close proximity. Also they shout and bawl a lot of the time too.  Both easy transmission routes. A pub can be more containted since they are not allowing music or karoke so people dont shout etc. 

You do know we are talking about limited numbers so they will not be right next to each other unless family members ?

Pubs will be one metre distance so far closer than the fans inside a ground...and it is outside not inside so from what we are told safer

Nicola's own adviser was happy with this last month and yet she spouts nonsense about no fans until earliest October and even then unlikely..even limited numbers when many other countries are already allowing some fans back and we are talking in 3 months time

Have a look at this re seating in a cinema.....oh and why are cinemas being allowed to open yet football can not ?..no logic to her statement

She is simply protecting her own backside by allowing this confusion and clearly she is no friend of sport or the people who follow it

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53192066

One last thing..people don't shout in pubs...really ?..a match on TV in the pub, a goal scored and polite applause is all that can be heard..It's not a pub I recognise.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

Have a look at this re seating in a cinema.....oh and why are cinemas being allowed to open yet football can not ?..no logic to her statement

She is simply protecting her own backside by allowing this confusion and clearly she is no friend of sport or the people who follow it

Because people dont shout and scream at the cinema !!! 

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

One last thing..people don't shout in pubs...really ?..a match on TV in the pub, a goal scored and polite applause is all that can be heard..It's not a pub I recognise.

Jesus your really not getting it.  When music is playing in a pub people tend to raise their voices to be heard....! 

Jambo 4 Ever
8 minutes ago, been here before said:

I’m sure people will find a way 

3 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

You do know we are talking about limited numbers so they will not be right next to each other unless family members ?

Pubs will be one metre distance so far closer than the fans inside a ground...and it is outside not inside so from what we are told safer

Nicola's own adviser was happy with this last month and yet she spouts nonsense about no fans until earliest October and even then unlikely..even limited numbers when many other countries are already allowing some fans back and we are talking in 3 months time

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53192066

I don't know about Scotland but football will not be screened in pubs in England for the Time being.

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Amazing that I did not know that..still it seems you have no issues about toilets, getting to them etc etc

It will not matter if people shout and scream because they are socially distanced..a safe distance we are told..unless you are telling us the social distancing rules as they stand are not correct

Thousands would be charged by now if shouting was banned and it's not so bang goes your position

Unknown user
16 minutes ago, been here before said:

Not only can you sing, but no one can prove what you were singing

17 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

We did at the ABC Minors club😄

been here before
17 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

I’m sure people will find a way 

Can you eat a pie with it on?

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, SE16 3LN said:

We did at the ABC Minors club😄

LOL same here at the " Super Saturdayy show" at the Odeon...

been here before
9 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Grand.

Wouldnt it be good if Mickey Weir re-signed gor Hibs?

Just now, JamesM48 said:

LOL same here at the " Super Saturdayy show" at the Odeon...

You're so young

35 minutes ago, Smithee said:

No need for a mask, my ventriloquism lets me get away with that all the time. The boy in front doesn't half get some funny looks when he's singing about 'genian glud '. 

1 minute ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Heres a good one 

fRED-uNION-jACK-mASK-WEB.jpg

That's what I'd imagine someone sniffing ginger spices knickers would look like.

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic