Levein and MacPhee left on May 31st ( updated )

mitch41

Bazzas right boot
57 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Who is joking?

Levein gets touted on here as a Hearts legend because he is a former player and had a good first spell as a manager. Its pathetic. 

Slagging players for being trophyless from that era is classless imo. 

I don't particularly like Mackay but I wouldn't slag him for winning no trophies. 

That behaviour is pathetic imo. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Last Laff

• JamboAl

• Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

You just made a joke about Leveins gambling habit?

I did. 

If he has one ofc, I can't confirm or deny it. Maybe aye, maybe naw.

You wanna bet that he does or does not have a gambling habit? 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, leginten said:

Turns out that inanely repeating "I can see the bigger picture" isn't really any kind of response to the serial, glaringly obvious mismanagement of the "football department".

I mean, who'da thunk it?

When we win the league in season 22/23 we'll revisit this. 

😜

1 minute ago, leginten said:

Turns out that inanely repeating "I can see the bigger picture" isn't really any kind of response to the serial, glaringly obvious mismanagement of the "football department".

I mean, who'da thunk it?

You fool. It’s clear that being the worst team in Scotland for 18 months is just a small diversion on our journey to domestic and European domination. 

Marty Byrde
6 minutes ago, leginten said:

I mean, who'da thunk it?

Try 'he needs another transfer window' or 'the man who created the mess is best placed to put it right' on for size.

:gok:

11 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Crisp crushing. 🤔

Indeed. It's good to know that the spirit of rebellion and insurrection lives on in the Scottish heart.

1 minute ago, Marty Byrde said:

Try 'he needs another transfer window' or 'the man who created the mess is best placed to put it right' on for size.

:gok:

Injuries - will someone please think of the injuries. 

The Beleveiner's don't change. Bristling with aggression and personal insults whenever their beloved Cwaigywaigy is criticised In any way. 

Here's something to get your teeth into:

Levein is a shameless, arrogant, pig heided, money grabbing charlatan who has brought the club to it's knees. I'd burn doon the 3 bridges before I'd let that chancer anywhere near Tynecastle again. 

Good fecking riddance (when he does, eventually, get his snout out of the Budge/Hearts trough). 

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

No one accepted it. 

But it wasn't as bad  many made out.  6th place is exactly what it is. 

A lc sf and sf should also not be ignored, especially as many folk used that against previous managers, for example Robbie when the league positions of his tenure were pointed out. 

Folk change the goal posts to suit how they feel, fair enough but no need for the personal stuff about CL, or tbh any Hearts players. 

Ann Budge accepted it, she set the target of a 4th place finish, and 2 years in a row did nothing when we finished 6th. In fact she increased the players budget last summer, using money earmarked to finish the stand to allow Levein to buy more huddies. It's also emerged that unlike most clubs, Hearts pay a large basic wage and small bonus, when you're looking for that extra few percent in a relegation fight we know how that works out.

I think a lc semi and sc final are decent, but again with the 3rd/4th budget not exceptional. I don't think we won any matches where we weren't favourites.

I've not abused Levein, but have very little respect left for him.

Vlad Magic
9 minutes ago, martoon said:

The Beleveiner's don't change. Bristling with aggression and personal insults whenever their beloved Cwaigywaigy is criticised In any way. 

Levein is a shameless, arrogant, pig heided, money grabbing charlatan who has brought the club to it's knees. I'd burn doon the 3 bridges before I'd let that chancer anywhere near Tynecastle again. 

Good fecking riddance (when he does, eventually, get his snout out of the Budge/Hearts trough). 

He’s got your number and he hasn’t even met you 😂😂

Levein 1 You nill 👍👍

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

Ann Budge accepted it, she set the target of a 4th place finish, and 2 years in a row did nothing when we finished 6th. In fact she increased the players budget last summer, using money earmarked to finish the stand to allow Levein to buy more huddies. It's also emerged that unlike most clubs, Hearts pay a large basic wage and small bonus, when you're looking for that extra few percent in a relegation fight we know how that works out.

I think a lc semi and sc final are decent, but again with the 3rd/4th budget not exceptional. I don't think we won any matches where we weren't favourites.

I've not abused Levein, but have very little respect left for him.

Fair enough. 

He hasn't managed since December and leaves in 2 weeks. 

Tbh, he does not even hit my radar anymore. 

Good luck to him. 

We move on to more pressing concerns 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Levein 1 You nill 👍👍

He really has broke some folk beyond repair. 

Adults as well. 

Bazzas right boot
34 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Crisp crushing. 🤔

No doubt the customer will complain and demand another packet. 

Intentionally Wasting the company's money that employs him and destroying it's reputation whilst diminishing the paying customers experience. 

Got a cheek to slag CL. 😎

Edited by Smith's right boot

Rick Sanchez

Craig Levein wouldn't have anywhere near this anger and hatred towards him if he'd have just done the right thing. For most, that was after the cup final. For some, it would have been just before the protests.

Instead he's clung to Heart of Midlothian like a limpet. Over staying his welcome by such a long way that I bet he's not even allowed in Tynecastle on match days for his own safety.

Not entirely his fault though as he shouldn't have been given an option. And you can't blame him for squeezing every penny out of us that he can, cause I can't imagine anyone touching him with a barge pole.

PHM but 🙄

21 minutes ago, martoon said:

Levein's lawyer may be getting his teeth into it shortly.

Perhaps I should post my occupation. 

Let Cwaigy's boys decide if my opinion is worthy or not.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Craig Levein wouldn't have anywhere near this anger and hatred towards him if he'd have just done the right thing. For most, that was after the cup final. For some, it would have been just before the protests.

Instead he's clung to Heart of Midlothian like a limpet. Over staying his welcome by such a long way that I bet he's not even allowed in Tynecastle on match days for his own safety.

Not entirely his fault though as he shouldn't have been given an option. And you can't blame him for squeezing every penny out of us that he can, cause I can't imagine anyone touching him with a barge pole.

PHM but 🙄

The other side is that he stayed on as he thought he could improve things  and his determination / stubbornness was his downfall. 

Been done to death. Tbh. 

He's not  a James bond villain intent on bringing Hearts down and looking for world domination.  Never has been, honestly. 

10 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Levein 1 You nill 👍👍

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

He really has broke some folk beyond repair. 

Adults as well. 

It’s gloating nonsense like this that doesn’t help. Why are you guys defending failure? 

Ffs his plan has completely undone all the hard work the fans did in saving the club. He should have walked when he was sacked as manager. 

Anyway we are where we are. 

Using Levein's lawyers now as a threat. Those boys have got it bad for their beloved.

Just now, martoon said:

Perhaps I should post my occupation. 

Let Cwaigy's boys decide if my opinion is worthy or not.

PfK can help.  He decided his occupation was worthy of an opinion so I am sure he can guide you on this.

1 minute ago, martoon said:

Using Levein's lawyers now as a threat. Those boys have got it bad for their beloved.

Not a threat - just a possibility.

davemclaren
7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Intentionally Wasting the company's money that employs him and destroying it's reputation whilst diminishing the paying customers experience. 

I sed to like the Wassabi Peas in the sample room but you needed to take out a mortgage to indulge. 

2 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

It’s gloating nonsense like this that doesn’t help. Why are you guys defending failure

Ffs his plan has completely undone all the hard work the fans did in saving the club. He should have walked when he was sacked as manager. 

Because they LUV him.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

It’s gloating nonsense like this that doesn’t help. Why are you guys defending failure? 

No one's defending failure. 

Any news on where that is yet? 

Jean Louis Valois
3 hours ago, The Fonz said:

John McGlynn’s spell as manager didn’t work out. What Levein has done is entirely different and completely alien in football. 

Id struggle to think of any individual that has done more damage to this club than him. He’s a toxic individual and his only concerns have been his ego and his wallet. It will take the club years to fully recover from this. 

I barely post on here and I’ve seen “the fans wanted Robbie out” line tonnes of times. It isn’t even remotely relevant or comparible to the Levein situation, not even worth mentioning. 

The hibs part is accepting years of complete shite, finishing below our city rivals and getting relegated. We’re watching that culture unfold before us.

Things like 22 in a row are an anomaly, but the reason they happen is because one side have the winning mentality and the other has the loser mentality. Levein has managed to create a loser culture within the club from his position of complete authority and why he’s hated more than just a manager who didn’t quite work out. 

The hibs culture is definitely here. Another poster said the championship next season would be good because we’d start winning games 😳. Look where we are and the direction we are going in, it’s so hibs it’s unreal. 

We’ll need a proper leader to turn this around and I don’t see many candidates in the club currently. 

Good post, completly agree. His ability to absolutely pull the wool over Budge's eyes has been incredible, I'm surprised she can even look him in the face to be honest. She gave him complete trust and freedom and he has made a pigs ear of it. He should never be allowed through the door at Tynecastle again, clown.

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

No one's defending failure. 

Any news on where that is yet? 

:lol:  good point! 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Des Lynam said:

:lol:  good point! 

We're like the the grand auld Duke of yorks men - when they where half way up. 🤔

If you don't laugh, you cry. 

Pasquale for King
58 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Crisp crushing. 🤔

Bet you’d never heard of that before eh 🤣

davemclaren
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Bet you’d never heard of that before eh 🤣

No, but I’ve had my suspicions...🤨

Pasquale for King
56 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I did. 

If he has one ofc, I can't confirm or deny it. Maybe aye, maybe naw.

You wanna bet that he does or does not have a gambling habit? 

I don’t gamble with my own or other people’s money. Classless and tasteless to joke about an addiction that ruins lives.

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

I don’t gamble with my own or other people’s money. Classless and tasteless to joke about an addiction that ruins lives.

Especially about his bestie.

36 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

He really has broke Hearts beyond repair. 

Fixed.

Craig Levein’s lawyers 😂 this place is beyond parody man. Imagine the courtroom drama unfold as they forensically examine whether he is or isn’t a ****. 

Also, why are folks professions being brought into this? Maybe everyone should put up their LinkedIn profiles and we can compare to each other and to Craig Levein and decide how valuable each persons opinion is. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

And I'm sure it was successful for many many years before you appeared and probably before you were even born.

You claim your role as Asst Manager of a pub entitles your opinion to be of importance.  That would be fine if it in any way compared with being Hearts manager but as you say it's your manager that calls the shots and how many full time employees are there in the pub?   2. 3.4?    Compare that with CL who oversaw several teams and well over 100 employees and yet you have the audacity to claim your opinion is something special.  Bollocks.

To do his job he had a grounding as a player whereas  your job could be done with a fortnight's training.  Indeed some people set up in the pub business with virtually no training at all.

PS  Somewhere along the line you will complain when people mention your role as asst manager.  Just remember it was you who brought it up just as you did with furlough.

Another Levein apologist that clearly can’t read. We have 20 employees, doing a rota for that takes years of experience, running a cellar with real ales also isn’t something you can do all that well with two weeks training. I’ve even won a trophy 😃, Camra Real Ale bar of the year in Edinburgh 15 years ago 🥇🏆🎖 . We are continually referred to as the best bar in Edinburgh. We look after our staff and customers. You can’t run a successful pub or any business with two weeks training.

Has my boss ever described me as disorganised, no but CL had a far more difficult job but was paid ten times my salary for doing so. I didn’t compare the jobs, but I have now in response to the CL tag teams efforts. The pub I work in was on its knees when my boss took over 15 years ago, kept going by the money brought in by home games. The business would now stand alone if it didn’t have Hearts games, nowhere near as profitable clearly. It’s been built up with everyone’s hard work and dedication, so it’s slightly disconcerting to read someone denigrating that or my choice of work without knowing why I  do it.
I merely stated that my opinion is as equally as valid as anyone’s else’s, not special or important. 

Pasquale for King
51 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You really need to a get a sense of humour 😂

Bull's-eye
2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Back of the Wheatfield.  :seething:

Yer on.

In about 2 years when we're allowed back 😭😭😭😭

Pasquale for King
20 minutes ago, martoon said:

Especially about his bestie.

Indeed

strange behaviour 

like making your posts bigger

without saying anything worthy of note

or using basic grammar 

Bazzas right boot
24 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

😂

You need to look up the word context, in this context. 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You really need to a get a sense of humour 😂

25 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Irony. 

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Another Levein apologist that clearly can’t read. We have 20 employees, doing a rota for that takes years of experience, running a cellar with real ales also isn’t something you can do all that well with two weeks training. I’ve even won a trophy 😃, Camra Real Ale bar of the year in Edinburgh 15 years ago 🥇🏆🎖 . We are continually referred to as the best bar in Edinburgh. We look after our staff and customers. You can’t run a successful pub or any business with two weeks training.

Has my boss ever described me as disorganised, no but CL had a far more difficult job but was paid ten times my salary for doing so. I didn’t compare the jobs, but I have now in response to the CL tag teams efforts. The pub I work in was on its knees when my boss took over 15 years ago, kept going by the money brought in by home games. The business would now stand alone if it didn’t have Hearts games, nowhere near as profitable clearly. It’s been built up with everyone’s hard work and dedication, so it’s slightly disconcerting to read someone denigrating that or my choice of work without knowing why I  do it.
I merely stated that my opinion is as equally as valid as anyone’s else’s, not special or important. 

Well said, my friend.

If my opinion has any worth, leave it there. They, and him in particular, will take you in endless circles and enjoy doing it. They love to troll on that losers behalf.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Bull's-eye said:

Yer on.

In about 2 years when we're allowed back 😭😭😭😭

Can we arrange a queuing system and a time limit please, and JKB name tags, something like Fight Club, what happens on the Wheatfield Concourse stays on the Wheatfield Concourse.

Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, martoon said:

Fixed.

Nope, we will be back. 

It's even in our song👍

Should never have been broken tho, I agree on that. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, martoon said:

Well said, my friend.

If my opinion has any worth, leave it there. They, and him in particular, will take you in endless circles and enjoy doing it. They love to troll on that losers behalf.

They have before and one day I will leave them on ignore where they belong.

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, The Fonz said:

Craig Levein’s lawyers 😂 this place is beyond parody man. Imagine the courtroom drama unfold as they forensically examine whether he is or isn’t a ****. 

Also, why are folks professions being brought into this? Maybe everyone should put up their LinkedIn profiles and we can compare to each other and to Craig Levein and decide how valuable each persons opinion is. 

Tbf, I think said poster brought his own profession into it. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nope, we will be back. 

It's even in our song👍

Should never have been broken tho, I agree on that. 

We do often agree, Tosh. It's been known. 😉

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Tbf, I think said poster brought his own profession into it. 

Nope I was called a barkeep by another one of your Levein apologist tag team, do try to keep up. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Nope I was called a barkeep by another one of your Levein apologist tag team, do try to keep up. 

Lost track, I thought you said you were an assistant manager. 

Boring and irrelevant either way. 

On topic. Good luck to CL and Macphee. 

We move on. 

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

Not a threat - just a possibility.

Hahahahahahahahaha amazing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

27 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Whatever you say.

2 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Hahahahahahahahaha amazing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

Are these notes to a tune on the flute?