SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

26 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

And the Record photo of a old grandstand that has been demolished for a few years now. Groundbreaking journalism.

And has a different name .

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

Diadora Van Basten

I remember Paul Merson saying Arsenal players used to receive their wages 1/3 basic, 1/3 appearance and 1/3 win bonus. 

We have signed loads of duff players who are happy to sit out their contracts due to the high basic pay.

norrie1952

They wouldn't ask Gerrard to comment on Lennon's Celtic. But it's ok to ask Ross about us.Shit stirring arseholes.And the rest laughing like school girls in the background 

Riccarton3
4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I think Dick ended it quickly as they needed to move on.

At least it was said. And the rest of them know. 

4 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Said weeks ago we need to get the legal deal up and running as the longer they delay with talk of reconstruction the harder it will be to get the ball rolling. Unless Budge can be assured of reconstruction happening, this delay is simply their way of making it harder to start legal action as the courts will assume we are taking relegation and move on.

She needs to be clear that should reconstruction fail legal action will commence asap.

That's not how it usually works. A judge would normally take a better view of an action that had been thought through carefully and in which other means of resolution had been seriously attempted, than an action which had been rushed to court as a first means of attack.

29 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

This is now getting silly. Lachlan says his ideas are all in his head..

:vrface:

That's probably because he can't read or write.

Diadora Van Basten
1 minute ago, norrie1952 said:

They wouldn't ask Gerrard to comment on Lennon's Celtic. But it's ok to ask Ross about us.Shit stirring arseholes.And the rest laughing like school girls in the background 

True 

51 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Championship consensus 18 games with maybe another 9. Impossible to play 36 games. 

Based on no spectators. 

Majority to play before January partly to help Hearts. Late September / October 6 weeks after Premiership. 

Ground sharing being discussed. 

From unnamed Chairman. 

Why helping Hearts out as a big favour?

They don't want our fans boycotting when fans ae allowed.  That's why.

SectionDJambo
1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

At least it was said. And the rest of them know. 

To be fair to the much maligned Michael Stewart, more defence than a certain record appearance holder put up.

35 minutes ago, Gambo said:

It is scary to think that some of the folk they have had on the programme in recent weeks, CEOs, Chairman, Owners, SPFL, actually are tasked with running our game.

No wonder the game is truly donald ducked in Scotland.

Not having a media to call them out only adds to the problem.

What is even more firghtening is that a number of these people have actually managed to make themselves quite a lot of money. God only knows how.

Benny Factor
12 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

He used to post on here. He probably still has an account and looks in. I remember looking in when he posted a few times. There were a few posters on here who attached themselves straight to his arse. Changed days now though.

He posted under the username Stirling

John mcCartney
2 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

To be fair to the much maligned Michael Stewart, more defence than a certain record appearance holder put up.

Mackay has certainly lost any respect I had for him,his comments totally out of fecking touch last week.

hibsarepants
7 minutes ago, redjambo said:

That's not how it usually works. A judge would normally take a better view of an action that had been thought through carefully and in which other means of resolution had been seriously attempted, than an action which had been rushed to court as a first means of attack.

Totally correct - you get legal brownie points from a Judge if you try to avoid going to court.  Right now its like the scene from Braveheart - HOLD HOLD HOLD...….then pick up the Schiltron !!  I have no doubt we will.

Is anyone getting sick to the back teeth of this save Hearts narrative.

I am looking forward to the court case. 

We will just have to get behind the club until our league can be played. 

Totally clear out of players and people who have left us in this position and start again.

If they want us to take part in their Scottish cup we will expect payment as we will not be playing. We could end up with 7 million out of this and a new squad to start the following season in the premier league. Meanwhile the premier league teams will be stagnant or lucky to be still going. 

Independence
3 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

Mackay has certainly lost any respect I had for him,his comments totally out of fecking touch last week.

I am 63 and Mackay was always a hero of mine particularly his stance against Robinson. however, he has gone too far this time. We should be united behind Mrs Budge who is fighting against the 'rest' of Scottish teams and the corrupt set up off the SPFL. Shocking behaviour Mr Mackay and in the Daily Record !!!!!!!

Ethan Hunt
13 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Maybe he saw the light.

That would explain a lot. Funny how you never hear from one while the other is on the tranny 😉

Ethan Hunt
10 minutes ago, EarnockJambo said:

Like has been suggested. He’s maybe since seen the light.

1 hour ago, graygo said:

Any money we might get awarded would surely be split in accordance with the percentage of prize money these clubs received.

Albion Rovers for example finished in 41st place and got 0.19% of the available prize money, if we were awarded, say £3m then they would be liable for £5,700.

Not sure that’s the way it works for one-off expenditure items. I read somewhere earlier in the week that the top three or four clubs had intimated to the rest that they would pick up their 1/42 share of any legal and compensation costs and every club would have to pay the same amount. So if £3m then it’s about £70k each. Encourages them to vote for reconstruction to avoid the hit. 

Independence
1 minute ago, Rods said:

We will just have to get behind the club until our league can be played. 

Totally clear out of players and people who have left us in this position and start again.

If they want us to take part in their Scottish cup we will expect payment as we will not be playing. We could end up with 7 million out of this and a new squad to start the following season in the premier league. Meanwhile the premier league teams will be stagnant or lucky to be still going. 

We don't need saved, we will always save ourselves. It was mentioned that Hearts have another 600 FoH members in the last week on BBC Scotland. It received a fleeting mention. Any other club would have been praised to the rafters for this show of loyalty from the fans. Not the BBC Scotland pundits (monkeys). Oh and its now 601 as my youngest (19yo) has just joined. Thats both sons and I now members of FoH. Proud! HHGH FTH

18 minutes ago, redjambo said:

"As previously intimated the club has been taking legal advice throughout this process and are continuing to do so. We hope that the resolution being prepared will avoid the need to go down this route. Legal action would be both time consuming and expensive. However the cost to the club of relegation would outweigh these considerations."

I know that this might not be as clear as you like, but the last sentence makes it as clear as day to me.

There's no point in correcting these posters. They're not interested in anything other than their anti-Budge crap.

15 minutes ago, EarnockJambo said:

Just left my thoughts of him on his status wall.

Not been active since 2009 unfortunately but it made me feel a bit better.

2 minutes ago, Independence said:

We don't need saved, we will always save ourselves. It was mentioned that Hearts have another 600 FoH members in the last week on BBC Scotland. It received a fleeting mention. Any other club would have been praised to the rafters for this show of loyalty from the fans. Not the BBC Scotland pundits (monkeys). Oh and its now 601 as my youngest (19yo) has just joined. Thats both sons and I now members of FoH. Proud! HHGH FTH

Correct 

I am confident we will come back stronger from this than others championship or premier league next season.

This is a long game for us.

Jambo in Bathgate

Heard the Ayr guy say that televising matches in the championship wouldn’t help as the premier clubs get 81%of the fee. 

ford donald
4 minutes ago, Independence said:

Thats great news for the club,want to see the FOH getting stronger lifts our spirits!

49 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I’m not sure why any compensation would be linked to what prize money a club received. Any compensation order would be against the SPFL as an organisation. Each club owns an equal (one) share in that organisation, therefore each hold equal liability. 

If I were the Chairman of a club that voted no to the original resolution I would be fecking raging if I have been lumbered to pay a share of a legal costs to defend a resolution I voted against. I’d be even more raging that I was potentially having to pay more in compensation than a club who voted yes.

In fact, thinking about it. I’d probably join the Hearts legal action (I am sure I could shoe horn myself in to some part of it) and save myself all the legal costs of defeat. Always better to be on the winning side.

I'm pretty sure it would come out of the pot before what's left is dished out to the clubs.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, pwphillips said:

Heard the Ayr guy say that televising matches in the championship wouldn’t help as the premier clubs get 81%of the fee. 

Downing Street stepped in to sort tv for England would expect our government to do likewise here

6 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

I’ve defended Mackay many times on here, but I can’t believe his stance on this.

He’s really had a nightmare with his recent comments, worse still, he gave it to the Glasgow media, who must have all been high fiving each other.

We are fighting for our lives and he kind of throws us under the bus, when we are on our knees.

It won’t be forgotten, he clearly hasn’t gauged the strong feelings of the Hearts fans.

Poor show from Mackay, if he comes back as a season ticket holder now, he better be prepared for the barrage of abuse he will undoubtedly get. 

Independence
2 minutes ago, ford donald said:

Thats great news for the club,want to see the FOH getting stronger lifts our spirits!

image.png.91374376f3b9c8d8313c81f0321ccb43.png

Incredible Hearts fans have raised this amount. However, dont expect BBC Radio Scotland to mention it!!!!

Ethan Hunt
1 minute ago, graygo said:

I'm pretty sure it would come out of the pot before what's left is dished out to the clubs.

Too late for that. It’s been dished out.

Independence
1 minute ago, jockmac said:

I’ve defended Mackay many times on here, but I can’t believe his stance on this.

He’s really had a nightmare with his recent comments, worse still, he gave it to the Glasgow media, who must have all been high fiving each other.

We are fighting for our lives and he kind of throws us under the bus, when we are on our knees.

It won’t be forgotten, he clearly hasn’t gauged the strong feelings of the Hearts fans.

Poor show from Mackay, if he comes back as a season ticket holder now, he better be prepared for the barrage of abuse he will undoubtedly get. 

There will be a fight to get to the front of the queue.

Ethan Hunt
39 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Says here ending season wasn't unanimous

Good article. Glad to see that someone in the media is still shining a light.

Pasquale for King
39 minutes ago, MCW1976 said:

Its poison gets into every corner of society. Every corner.

Maybe through the west but not here I’m afraid, only perpetrated by those who have a vested interest in keeping these two teams at the top of our game. 

14 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Not sure that’s the way it works for one-off expenditure items. I read somewhere earlier in the week that the top three or four clubs had intimated to the rest that they would pick up their 1/42 share of any legal and compensation costs and every club would have to pay the same amount. So if £3m then it’s about £70k each. Encourages them to vote for reconstruction to avoid the hit. 

No doubt it would start off another set of infighting with robust conversations, then they would do what Celtic wants.

Bazzas right boot

No insight at all on that show. 

The guy on furlough payment's... It's a great help to clubs. Aye the shitty ones

(it's great for non football staff) 

Celtics average first team salary is just shy of £1m. The furlough scheme won't help them.

He touched on bigger supported clubs being effected by the crowds more, but never went further like to add bigger clubs are also less helped by furlough. 

Basically being a shitty supportered club with shit players paid shit wages is a positive just now. 

Only in Scottish football could this be the case. 

Brechin, Forfar, Hamilton all OK but aye **** the bigger supportered clubs, it's their fault for ehh being bigger supported and depending on that income. 

It's bat shit crazy. 

I'm at the stage now where I hope we are demoted, the championship gets mothballed and 6 months down the line we win the court case and they owe us about £20m. 

Jack ross- Wtf did he say that wasn't obvious. 

I turned it off. 

The bbc is a disgrace politically and thier football coverage is even worse. 

16 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

That would explain a lot. Funny how you never hear from one while the other is on the tranny 😉

I don’t imagine it’s actually him, but imagine it was - a guy who led a campaign to chase Miko out the country for a dive, trying to play down Simpson’s disgusting assault on Durrant.

:wow:

5 minutes ago, jockmac said:

I just wish he would shut up. Every time he opens his gob just now about the club it’s utterly embarrassing. The weenie press will lap up these stupid utterances. If you are reading this Gary - for gods sake Gary please give it a rest.

6 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Too late for that. It’s been dished out.

Is there not £25m going into their coffers from Sky when the season starts?

Ethan Hunt

22 minutes ago, Rods said:

The narrative is changing to avoid the court case. Rather than admit the whole debacle was wrong they have changed the narrative to one of sympathy for Hearts. Poor attempt at discrediting the winners in this game. You only won because we let you. Make no mistake. We have their balls in a vice. It’s only a matter of how tightly we are going to grip them to get what we want.

Selkirkhmfc1874
3 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

How would you be stepping on his toes? He has put a caveat on his sharing, you haven’t other than you want to give right of way to him. If you have both heard the same thing then what does it matter who reveals it?

Saughton was first to post something on here and I said wonder if was same I'd heard and I pm,d him what I'd heard which he confirmed was as he heard but he didn't want to say until he had it confirmed ! Now what I will say I'd I've had it confirmed to me by 3 different sources who will definitely be in the know but will leave it for saughton to post 

Brick Tamland

I would absolutely love it, if, when football does resume at Tynecastle, Ann Budge invites that Doncaster to a game so that he can hear our appreciation of what he has done first hand... slimey, snidey, sneekit, wouldn’t get out alive. 

:leveinproblem:

8 minutes ago, graygo said:

Is there not £25m going into their coffers from Sky when the season starts?

Minus our and others reparations. I may be wrong but surely that money is dished out on league placings. 

5 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

The narrative is changing to avoid the court case. Rather than admit the whole debacle was wrong they have changed the narrative to one of sympathy for Hearts. Poor attempt at discrediting the winners in this game. You only won because we let you. Make no mistake. We have their balls in a vice. It’s only a matter of how tightly we are going to grip them to get what we want.

They got their desired result in awarding celtic the championship, now they aren't as concerned about what the next move might be!

2 minutes ago, Rods said:

Minus our and others reparations. I may be wrong but surely that money is dished out on league placings. 

Yes, my point was that I think if we went to court and won a compensation amount then it would come out of this money. Then what is left would be distributed like you say.

Walter Bishop
4 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Saughton was first to post something on here and I said wonder if was same I'd heard and I pm,d him what I'd heard which he confirmed was as he heard but he didn't want to say until he had it confirmed ! Now what I will say I'd I've had it confirmed to me by 3 different sources who will definitely be in the know but will leave it for saughton to post 

With regards to what, the club/league/reconstruction/manager?

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, jockmac said:

I like Mackay, I loved him as a player. 

But he's oo quick to lay into us when we are not doing well and us very personal, and his opinion on this is just wrong. 

Shame, his passion to get CL out and get the fans against him has gone full circle back to himself. 

6 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

@Saughton Jambo

*cough*

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, graygo said:

Yes, my point was that I think if we went to court and won a compensation amount then it would come out of this money. Then what is left would be distributed like you say.

It does. 

manaliveits105
52 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

Dick Gordon seemed to spend the afternoon sniggering whenever Hearts were mentioned - he probably reads jkb and knows we all think he is a complete sissy bawbag 

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )