SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

Hagar the Horrible

How come DU, RR and CV as they petitioned directly against us, where we went against the SPFL and NOT a member club nor the SFA

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

2 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

The daily Record has once again thrown in the threat of expulsion, IF it goes against us?  Lord Clark has more or less lets see that one stick in court?  BRING IT ON scum!

I think that getting expelled is my second favourite outcome.

Can you imagine losing then getting told to take your medicine?

Lose = Confirmation that the game's a bogey.

I'd be happy to see us out of it.  Rather watch us play a kickabout on the Meadows than be part of that.

Radio Ga Ga

They’ve obviously realised they can’t influence the arbitration panel due to LC insisting that it was independent and ‘non football’

Clearly they are very worried about something that’s happening in the background that’s not yet public.

David Black
1 minute ago, Rods said:

This is another delaying tactic they know we are going to win and its all now about making sure we dont play in the premier league next season. 

They would never take this lying down.

Not a delaying tactic,but a another pathetic attempt to influence proceedings. They could easily have waited until arbitration had given its ruling, but they do it now. Why? They are worried. 

It is obvious they are hell bent on us being punished for Covid.

Cameron and Findlay in today's press and now this.

Burn the whole ****ing thing down Hearts. It’s time to start the whole thing from scratch, get away from the rats running the show.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Bizarre move by the SFA who are overseeing the arbitration process...

Are they trying to goad our legal team into doing something reckless. Another great PR stunt from the top brass of Scottish football!

Footballfirst

The joint statement looks as if if was penned by a lawyer.

The use of "oppressive" is very much a legal term. 

"the traditional conception of oppression in Scots law is any one of a wide variety of situations in which prosecution (or continued prosecution) of an accused will give rise to unfairness."

doctor jambo
Just now, Hagar the Horrible said:

I think that tells you we have a case.  They must be absolutely bricking it

I think Rod's illness is a rectal prolapse

3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I fully expected the charge to come but not in the middle of arbitration. What if we win? What if it’s accepted that the SPFL were wrong? It’s a total joke to be bringing these charges now 

Whilst I agree with you I’ll play the other guy for the sake of discussion.

Win or lose, we took the SPFL to court and the rules say that’s not allowed unless the SFA say so. What does ‘winning’ in arbitration change regarding this particular notice of complaint? We still took them to court. 

Like I say in the post you’ve quoted, the thing that boils my piss the most is that they are allowed to do these incredibly snidey and vindictive things as they see fit, because thems the rules and we agreed to them.

Not blaming Hearts obviously, I just think the whole of Scottish football is a sham. We’ve always known it, this just really takes the biscuit. 

The SFA think Hearts & PT will win the arbitration case so they are setting us both up for a year suspension from the leagues.

No one will be allowed to upset their apple cart; wunkers.

The SFA didn't offer arbitration at any point until this went to court. 

Incredulous is about the right word. 

Our lawyers must have saw this coming though, so would surely expect a response to be pretty much there already. But is this not a clear attempt to bully us?

Allowayjambo1874

SPFL board; Doncaster, MacLennan, Burrows (Motherwell and standing down), L Gray (Hamilton) Robertson (Rangers) McArthur (Dunfermline) Cameron (Alloa) Ferguson (Brechin) Davidson (Montrose).

SFA Professional Game board; Mulraney (after being in SPFL board up to 6 weeks ago) Doncaster, Gray, Nicholson, Ferguson, Noble (highland league) Brown (Lowland league).

I am absolutely astonished we are on a charge! 

queensferryjambo
1 minute ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Bizarre move by the SFA who are overseeing the arbitration process...

Are they trying to goad our legal team into doing something reckless. Another great PR stunt from the top brass of Scottish football!

As for PR stunt, this will look horrific to people viewing from the outside looking in but to the majority of fans of Scottish football they will be applauding the SFA all the way.

The SFA are playing to the gallery here.

I will be interested to see what the media think - Daily Record and Sun will sensationalise saying we are getting expelled from Scottish football and loving every minute of it. BBC Tom English no doubt calling it for what it is.

queensferryjambo
1 minute ago, fritz59 said:

The SFA think Hearts & PT will win the arbitration case so they are setting us both up for a year suspension from the leagues.

No one will be allowed to upset their apple cart; wunkers.

I actually think they will be setting us up for a huge fine. 

Heartsofgold
16 minutes ago, trotter said:

Inversneckie as well no?

someone else pointed this out. Agreed but they have always been a bit too far and awkward to travel to so deliberately left them out BUT would not deny them my money if I could go. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Squirt said:

Whilst I agree with you I’ll play the other guy for the sake of discussion.

Win or lose, we took the SPFL to court and the rules say that’s not allowed unless the SFA say so. What does ‘winning’ in arbitration change regarding this particular notice of complaint? We still took them to court. 

Like I say in the post you’ve quoted, the thing that boils my piss the most is that they are allowed to do these incredibly snidey and vindictive things as they see fit, because thems the rules and we agreed to them.

Not blaming Hearts obviously, I just think the whole of Scottish football is a sham. We’ve always known it, this just really takes the biscuit. 

It’s true that all clubs in most countries agree to similar rules of arbitration. It’s also why most footballing disputes go to arbitration, rather than court. But there are some caveats here - firstly, the insistence on the release of documents is relevant to the case and wouldn’t have happened with a straight arbitration. Therefore the SFA has to accept that the court made a material difference. Also, were the SPFL active in pushing the arbitration option once we threatened to go to court? They know what they’re doing and they’re sneaky *****. And sad to say, they’ll probably win arbitration. 

I’ll say this, for all his faults, his rants and his actions. Romanov called everyone of these shits for what they are!!..

1 minute ago, Footballfirst said:

The possible sanctions

Which Lord Clark said could be seen as illegal.

Bring it ****ing on!

Just now, queensferryjambo said:

In the 10 million quid range probably

Just now, fritz59 said:

In the 10 million quid range probably

So our compensation demand doubles to £20m....

Maybe Foundation of Hearts should sue the SFA for any damage they do to our club. We dont yet own the club so are not a member of the SFA. They are financially impacting something we are about to purchase. 

Heartsofgold
11 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Hearts and Partick win their case at arbitration next week and are reinstated.  The SFA comes along and suspends the membership of both clubs for a season for taking the case to the CoS.  Dundee Utd and Raith find themselves back in the top tier and championship respectively. 

Job done at minimal cost to the SPFL and SFA (no compensation).

Don’t agree with the no cost as it’ll end up right back at the CoS but with an interdict in the offing. Lord Clark seemed to indicate the possible SFA punishments are ‘draconian’. 

We should withdraw from the arbitration process, the minute we are able to have agreement that an impartial court will hear our case. 
The action of the SFA and timing of this invalidates any supposed impartiality. 
If there was any doubt this is now a war and one that is not being fought fairly. 

Just now, stuart500 said:

Maybe Foundation of Hearts should sue the SFA for any damage they do to our club. We dont yet own the club so are not a member of the SFA. They are financially impacting something we are about to purchase. 

Jesus Christ, you should write for Vince McMahon.

Exciting stuff

2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It’s true that all clubs in most countries agree to similar rules of arbitration. It’s also why most footballing disputes go to arbitration, rather than court. But there are some caveats here - firstly, the insistence on the release of documents is relevant to the case and wouldn’t have happened with a straight arbitration. Therefore the SFA has to accept that the court made a material difference. Also, were the SPFL active in pushing the arbitration option once we threatened to go to court? They know what they’re doing and they’re sneaky *****. And sad to say, they’ll probably win arbitration. 

We’re totally on the same page mate, and as you say the sad thing is they will win. They will get what they want, as they always do, and we’ll just have to accept it because what other options do we have? 

Honestly I don’t know what I’d do if I was in charge of Hearts if/when the arbitration panel tell us to get tae. Ann Budge, who herself has said she’s never really wanted to get into football, must be counting the days until she gets to chuck this shit once and for all and get back out on the boat. Quite rightly.

1 minute ago, Footballfirst said:

The possible sanctions

I'm speechless. 

This seems a clear attempt to try and bully us into withdrawing (looking squarely at the £1m fine and expulsion). 

Could it be that they intend to apply the maximum penalty to attempt to claw back any money which is awarded in arbitration? 

Considering Doncaster sits on both, this seems a conflict of interest (SFA should be impartial).Any charges by the SFA should have waited until proceedings (inc arbitration) had concluded? Doing it now absolutely reeks of trying to scare us into silence. 

It does seem the action of an association on the defensive. I.e they know damn well they can't defend the SPFLs actions. 

I hope we immediately seek an interdict. 

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

lets not only burn the spfl to the ground add the sfa as kindling.

Shite doesnae burn

14 minutes ago, rmreido said:

SFA/SPFL what a joke, you couldnae make it up.

CoS..... get it done Hearts 

Please remember we're up against the mighty GFA  (Glasgow Football Atrocities) ;)

12 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

He said he’d make time available if the arbitration process didn’t work out.  I’d say receiving a notice of complaint from the body who are supposed to be overseeing the arbitration is as good a reason to get this back in the COS and get the interdict in place.  

Absolutely this.

Surely this is a perfect opportunity to return to the COS.

How can the Arbitration process be unbiased when the organisation hosting the event has issued a notice of complaint. This is a blatant attempt to influence the panel members and the decision they will come to.

I am sure Lord Clark will not look upon this in a favourable manner, they have had a considerable time to issue this if they wanted, but wait till this precise moment. They are so corrupt they think they can get away with anything.

Could actually turn out to be playing right into our hands.

Just now, gjcc said:

If we go back to court do we get cited again? :lol: 

2 million fine and double termination. 

**** it eh, let’s double down. 

Something tells me they're shiting themselves at having to disclose the requested information in the arbitration case...

**** these corrupt *******s.

The SFA and SPFL have offices at Hampden have they not. They will be best buddies and Doncaster and his committee will be sharing meals and drinks with the SFA lot. They will be working together to stop Hearts & Partick Th. rocking their boat and showing them up for the self interest that they want to protect  their cushy jobs that they enjoy.

7 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

Doesn't look like it can go above £1m though per the rules FF quoted. 

I would assume we would appeal that to the courts anyway since Lord Clarke indicated that he didn't find that kosher at all. 

Footballfirst
2 minutes ago, OTT said:

I'm speechless. 

This seems a clear attempt to try and bully us into withdrawing (looking squarely at the £1m fine and expulsion). 

Could it be that they intend to apply the maximum penalty to attempt to claw back any money which is awarded in arbitration? 

Small consolation. The maximum fine for a "Championship" club is £500k, not £1m

Just now, AndyNic said:

Something tells me they're shiting themselves at having to disclose the requested information in the arbitration case...

**** these corrupt *******s.

it does suggest that there is something in those documents that the SFA dont want us to see

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )