Jump to content
Heres Rixxy

SPFL declare league due to Covid ( Go to Arbitration )

Recommended Posts

Seymour M Hersh
3 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

i'd rather we were using a more specialised corporate lawyer like Dickson Minto TBH

 

Not known for their commercial litigation. M&A, Takeovers all the non contentious corporate/commercial stuff definitely.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gov

Night before the games begin....how we all feeling? Ill be working from home and refreshing twitter like mad and on here! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lfhearts

Folk moaning about law firm we are using, know nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
manaliveits105

Ma maw could win this case if it stays in court of session

SPFL guilt is evident by fact they don’t want it in court

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spellczech
10 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Folk moaning about law firm we are using, know nothing.

LOL who does know anything? You willing to call it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio
11 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Ma maw could win this case if it stays in court of session

SPFL guilt is evident by fact they don’t want it in court

Fixtures for the first 13 team SPFL by the weekend 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Wrinkly Ninja
4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Fixtures for the first 13 team SPFL by the weekend 

 

6 games one team sitting out every week aye.....

 

Team sitting out week 1 - Hearts

Team sitting out week 2 - Hearts

Team sitting out week 3 - Hearts

.

.

.

Split

.

Team sitting out week 38 - Hearts

 

Invincibles!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio
2 minutes ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

 

6 games one team sitting out every week aye.....

 

Team sitting out week 1 - Hearts

Team sitting out week 2 - Hearts

Team sitting out week 3 - Hearts

.

.

.

Split

.

Team sitting out week 38 - Hearts

 

Invincibles!!!!!

Sounds like a great gig :)

 

I can't understand why the mid season break is cancelled and the list is full if it is a normal start. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Libertarian
18 minutes ago, gov said:

Night before the games begin....how we all feeling? Ill be working from home and refreshing twitter like mad and on 

If the concept of natural justice means anything then we must surely be victorious tomorrow in court. However I have no legal training whatsoever and so feel extremely nervous this evening. Hopefully justice will be done tomorrow and we will win in court. Spoke to a friend today who follows Hamilton Accies, he feels that most ordinary football supporters want us to win as most supporters want a bigger Premier league 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NANOJAMBO
1 hour ago, heatonjambo said:

You are right but i can confirm from a number of PM’s and the fact its a webex there will be no limit as they will make a fortune.

 

i can probably just post the deatils

Can you pm me the details. I've got nothing else to do tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Portable Badger
50 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Is there a reason why I can’t click on Gilson?

 

I see Lindsays represent the GLIB

 

Rod McKenzie in the Hall of Fame

Rod’s in Hall’s of Broxburn mair like -  getting another sausage piece!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NANOJAMBO

The Scottish courts must be working overtime. I sent an email at 5.25 & got a reply just 30 mins later.

 

Cheers, Heatonjambo. :thumb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OTT

I'd be interested on who the QCs are. As these will be the people who actually argue each sides case - GG & ShepWedd will just prep everything and hand off to the QC to argue right?

 

Considering this is a pretty big case publicity wise, it could be really good for GG if we come out on top. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
steve123
Posted (edited)

Dont know if it is just me but this is my listening for the evening, no matter where we end up I fell into supporting hearts 35 years ago and thank goodness I did !!

 

Edited by steve123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio

I'm not nervous at all. 

 

Win win.

 

Rules in favour of us, we strike a blow for justice,  probably hated by everyone else,  feral season. 

 

We lose,  moral high ground,  probably still be compensated,  a grievance that bonds us and serves as fuel for years to come. 

 

I'll still wake up Thursday morning supporting the best football club in the world 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flem
1 hour ago, David McCaig said:

If anyone could PM me with the login details it would be much appreciated.

 

Thanks

 

 

I would take a PM with the log in details as well if they are getting passed around 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pharmaceutical01
4 minutes ago, flem said:

 

 

I would take a PM with the log in details as well if they are getting passed around 👍

Could I have the details as well please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SUTOL
6 minutes ago, flem said:

 

 

I would take a PM with the log in details as well if they are getting passed around 👍

 

Why not just ask the court for them yourselves? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hughesie27
3 minutes ago, pharmaceutical01 said:

Could I have the details as well please 

Nae1 send someone called pharmecutical01 thr details FFS 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pharmaceutical01
1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

Nae1 send someone called pharmecutical01 thr details FFS 🤣

Ha ha just the legal ones Hughesie !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gmcjambo

Folks,    you literally just email [email protected] and ask them to provide the log in details '

 

I think they are taking a note of names and numbers - I don't think it's sensible for anyone to be banding the details about tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diadora Van Basten
24 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I'm not nervous at all. 

 

Win win.

 

Rules in favour of us, we strike a blow for justice,  probably hated by everyone else,  feral season. 

 

We lose,  moral high ground,  probably still be compensated,  a grievance that bonds us and serves as fuel for years to come. 

 

I'll still wake up Thursday morning supporting the best football club in the world 

It was definitely the right call to start legal action it has United the fans.

 

Compare that to Dundee who have only got season ticket sales of 10% of the expected amount.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neil Dongcaster

PM please guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gov

I have just emailed. Waiting for a reply however I think it may be a bit late to get it in time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
troonmaroon
2 minutes ago, gov said:

I have just emailed. Waiting for a reply however I think it may be a bit late to get it in time 

You'll get it in the morning. Have faith. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gmcjambo
2 minutes ago, gov said:

I have just emailed. Waiting for a reply however I think it may be a bit late to get it in time 

I reckon you have a good chance in the morning - they turned mine around in 20 minutes at about 530pm.  Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flem
17 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

 

Why not just ask the court for them yourselves? 

 

 

 

Just read back the thread a bit and seen e-mail contact info so have sent an e-mail request. 

 

Surprised you have to dial in in this day and age, would have thought an audio link would have been available through the web. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1971fozzy
1 hour ago, gov said:

Night before the games begin....how we all feeling? Ill be working from home and refreshing twitter like mad and on here! 


Yep me too. Been alternating between working at home and office but tmw defo at home. 
feeling like I did pre 2012 final. Confident but always that chance of it going against us. Same result please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seymour M Hersh

People treating a Court of Session hearing as if it's a Hearts game to watch. :facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio
1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

People treating a Court of Session hearing as if it's a Hearts game to watch. :facepalm:

Culture shock awaits. 

 

Criminal trials can be dull for extended periods,  contract law, well doesn't get duller. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NANOJAMBO
2 hours ago, David McCaig said:

If anyone could PM me with the login details it would be much appreciated.

 

Thanks

If you still need it, PM me in the morning. I can't send any more tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kila
8 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

People treating a Court of Session hearing as if it's a Hearts game to watch. :facepalm:

 

Because there is so much to do outside in the world right now eh?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NANOJAMBO
5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Culture shock awaits. 

 

Criminal trials can be dull for extended periods,  contract law, well doesn't get duller. 

Perfectly well aware how dull they are but interesting nonetheless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
David McCaig
2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

If you still need it, PM me in the morning. I can't send any more tonight. 

Sorted, thanks 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Riccarton3
10 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

People treating a Court of Session hearing as if it's a Hearts game to watch. :facepalm:

If folks have watched Hearts for most of the last 5 years, why shouldn't they be excited?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gmcjambo
7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Culture shock awaits. 

 

Criminal trials can be dull for extended periods,  contract law, well doesn't get duller. 

 

No duller than Tynecastle last season I'm sure.   Fully expect it to be boring and full of legalese but the other option is tearing my hair out wondering what's going on.    Looking forward to the experience and getting some insight tbh,  but not naive about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OTT

Not really too interested in watching it. 

 

Would be keen to read the summation from any listeners once its been concluded? Even if its mostly leaning on whats been reported (realise not all may be able to be reported back due to it being an active case). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doctor jambo

If tomorrow they decide to keep it in the court of session the SPFL will fold.

it gets sent to the sfa we’ve lost, as we will be given £100 k and pushed through the sky door

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Angry Haggis

I note Rod the Mod is going on an enforced leave of absence due to illness at the SFA. 

 

exit plan step 1. initiated. 
 

Doubt we will see him back until all this blows over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heatonjambo
1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Can you pm me the details. I've got nothing else to do tomorrow. 

Can’t send anymore PM’s 

send me one and I will reply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rods
3 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

If tomorrow they decide to keep it in the court of session the SPFL will fold.

it gets sent to the sfa we’ve lost, as we will be given £100 k and pushed through the sky door


This is how I see it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Riccarton3
1 minute ago, Rods said:


This is how I see it 

But then it just goes back to the court after SF A sham

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jim Panzee
5 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

If tomorrow they decide to keep it in the court of session the SPFL will fold.

it gets sent to the sfa we’ve lost, as we will be given £100 k and pushed through the sky door

 

2 minutes ago, Rods said:


This is how I see it 

Agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neilnunb
2 minutes ago, Angry Haggis said:

I note Rod the Mod is going on an enforced leave of absence due to illness at the SFA. 

 

exit plan step 1. initiated. 
 

Doubt we will see him back until all this blows over. 

 

Yes, and Mulraney moves up to top dog. How did Alloa vote in the whole shenanigans?

 

🙄

 

Call me a cynic but the timing is very convenient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seymour M Hersh
16 minutes ago, kila said:

 

Because there is so much to do outside in the world right now eh?

 

 

Could always do some light reading.

 

 

th-3.jpeg

th-2.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio
16 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

 

No duller than Tynecastle last season I'm sure.   Fully expect it to be boring and full of legalese but the other option is tearing my hair out wondering what's going on.    Looking forward to the experience and getting some insight tbh,  but not naive about it.

 

19 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Perfectly well aware how dull they are but interesting nonetheless. 

Good luck with it. 

 

Its really not the end of the world if it goes wrong way. 

 

You will still be a Hearts fan. 

 

Got to say no matter how bad Tynecastle gets,  it's better than any visit to the courts 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WorldChampions1902
16 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

If tomorrow they decide to keep it in the court of session the SPFL will fold.

it gets sent to the sfa we’ve lost, as we will be given £100 k and pushed through the sky door

IF and it’s a big IF, that were to happen, we would be back in court for a proper compensation settlement IMHO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flem

If we loose tomorrow the SFA will try to fine us for taking our case to the court of session. 
 

I think we will win 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gmcjambo
9 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

 

Good luck with it. 

 

Its really not the end of the world if it goes wrong way. 

 

You will still be a Hearts fan. 

 

Got to say no matter how bad Tynecastle gets,  it's better than any visit to the courts 

 

Very true.  🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Newton51

Worse case if we lose tomorrow then can go back to court of session at a later stage if not resolved by SFA arbitration panel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...