Heres Rixxy

SPFL declare league due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )

Jambo-Fox

A fine of £2,500 what a waste of time! Feels like they had to do something and did the minimum!

I hope we refuse to pay it!

Jambo-Fox

😮 page 1,800!

I wonder who will get ‘reply’ 90,000?!

Kiwidoug

They're not happy on .net.  it's odd when you think that the SFA saw nothing wrong with them wrecking and rioting on Hampden Park yet feel this civil matter deserved a much harsher punishment.

It's almost painful how much I want them to go into liquidation.  On the credit side, the HSL renaissance appears to have been very short lived.

Gokuzo_The_Jambo
7 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

A fine of £2,500 what a waste of time! Feels like they had to do something and did the minimum!

Hopefully we don't have to pay the £150,000 odd the other clubs paid for this to happen...

pettigrewsstylist
5 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

They're not happy on .net.  it's odd when you think that the SFA saw nothing wrong with them wrecking and rioting on Hampden Park yet feel this civil matter deserved a much harsher punishment.

It's almost painful how much I want them to go into liquidation.  On the credit side, the HSL renaissance appears to have been very short lived.

Oh really, whats the HSL update?

Boy Daniel

I reckon the SFA crapped themselves and handed out a small fine as they feared that Lord Clark would be watching and drag them kicking and screaming to the CoS. 

Gambo

Even the SFA know we have been shafted.

Diadora Van Basten
5 hours ago, Gokuzo_The_Jambo said:

Hopefully we don't have to pay the £150,000 odd the other clubs paid for this to happen...

I would think because it’s arbitration that they would not award costs otherwise small clubs could not afford to take part in the arbitration process.

Horatio Caine
13 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I think we quietly pay it and move on.

Refusal to pay would probably result in an increase to £500,000

Harry Potter
5 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

I think we quietly pay it and move on.

Refusal to pay would probably result in an increase to £500,000

Correct, pay, done and dusted.

a11ank

I bet it wouldn't have been £2500 fine if we had won compensation!

Total shaft job and then crappy wee fine so that it all goes away very quickly!!

I hope we all have long and enduring memories of what this whole episode has done to us

I hope the SPL is a shambles for the whole season.  Thank you Aberdeen for starting the shit show.

Celtic will be one of their postponed fixtures.  Calling the league with Celtic a few points behind and a game in hand.  Now that would be poetic justice!

Deevers
2 minutes ago, a11ank said:

Total shaft job and then crappy wee fine so that it all goes away very quickly!!

I hope we all have long and enduring memories of what this whole episode has done to us

I hope the SPL is a shambles for the whole season.  Thank you Aberdeen for starting the shit show.

Celtic will be one of their postponed fixtures.  Calling the league with Celtic a few points behind and a game in hand.  Now that would be poetic justice!

Said all along that the a SFA would want this done and dusted with the least possible agro. This whole episode has shone a light on how inept those running the game are. The SFA want this smoothed over so that they can get on with arse licking the OldFirm.

Jambo-Fox

With Aberdeen & Celtic players breaching Covid-19 protocols and matches involving these clubs postponed what would happen with further breaches?

Imagine if the Premier season was abandoned, would Hamilton be expelled (in ppg & goal difference)? Would Alloa be declared Championship Champions (on alphabetical order) and be promoted?

SPFL you deserve all the problems you have!

Scott980612
On 06/08/2020 at 21:43, Aussie Jambo said:

$2500 you say??

tenor.gif?itemid=11026248

1F4C845E-EC62-4E42-AF1D-F122A1870138.gif

Jambo-Fox

Does anybody know how payments for legal fees was allocated?

I assume it’s bound by the secrecy of Arbitration so it will not be announced publicly. However I assume that Hearts annual accounts might refer to it so we will know how much it cost at that point. 

Regardless of the actual cost as far as I’m concerned it was worth every penny!

Edited by Jambo-Fox

Diadora Van Basten
8 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Does anybody know how payments for legal fees was allocated?

I assume it’s bound by the secrecy of Arbitration so it will not be announced publicly. However I assume that Hearts annual accounts might refer to it so we will know how much it cost at that point. 

Regardless of the actual cost as far as I’m concerned it was worth every penny!

I doubt we would have sold 10,500 season tickets if we hadn’t fought our corner.

I know I would not have renewed if we had just rolled over and accepted the decision.

Beast Boy
1 minute ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

I doubt we would have sold 10,500 season tickets if we hadn’t fought our corner.

I know I would not have renewed if we had just rolled over and accepted the decision.

That’s the thing for me too. If we hadn’t gone down swinging if, we’d be deep in the shit right now. 

Kiwidoug
On 07/08/2020 at 19:37, pettigrewsstylist said:

Oh really, whats the HSL update?

No HSL update.  All gone very quiet.

Aussie Jambo
17 hours ago, Scott980612 said:

1F4C845E-EC62-4E42-AF1D-F122A1870138.gif

tenor.gif

Rogue Daddy
On 07/08/2020 at 20:28, a11ank said:

Just out of interest..... (and apologies if already covered), surely we received some compo/parachute payment for being 'relegated'? Anybody know when and how much?

AndrewB

3 hours ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Just out of interest..... (and apologies if already covered), surely we received some compo/parachute payment for being 'relegated'? Anybody know when and how much?

Did a quick search for you and here is the latest answer I could find.  Not sure when it is paid, perhaps a quick Google if no-one has the answer to their fingertips?

On 01/08/2020 at 11:57, NANOJAMBO said:

Parachute payments of circa £300K , I think. 

Rogue Daddy
1 minute ago, AndrewB said:

Did a quick search for you and here is the latest answer I could find.  Not sure when it is paid, perhaps a quick Google if no-one has the answer to their fingertips?

👍Cheers for that…£300K... couldn't even get a Dungcaster for that amount!