SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

bigsuperslim1874
8 minutes ago, S Form said:

I suspect we’re going to get stuffed for court costs as well. This is going to be an expensive day in more ways than one.

Thankfully our benefactor is covering the costs 👍

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

7 minutes ago, Independence said:

Yes we should have bent over and taken our punishment.....Never, never, never!!! What a looser you are!

At long last something we can agree on lol

“Confidentiality” suggests to me that there are issues that would be embarrassing if they got into the public domain. Maybe time that confidentiality was ditched and the greater footballing public were allowed to scrutinise all of this and decide for themselves.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, communist said:

I never seen a massive injustice. And our attempts to reconstruct for one season only just smacked of desperation. 

it was injustice getting thrown out of the league when it was possible to stay up.

1 minute ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

I don’t think it’s over, the last paragraph tells me that much. 

I think the opposite from you. They're drawing a line under and pointing out the lack of fairness as they wander off.

Italian Lambretta
Just now, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

I don’t think it’s over, the last paragraph tells me that much. 

Its over and we need to accept this and move on.

Thankfully there are a lot of other and better things in life to do these days than go and watch boring football at away games.

husref musemic
2 minutes ago, communist said:

I never seen a massive injustice. And our attempts to reconstruct for one season only just smacked of desperation. 

should we have taken our medicine perhaps ?

Just now, husref musemic said:

After reconstruction couldn't be agreed or voted upon I could see no other outcome. 

I did expect compensation though. 

Robbo-Jambo
Just now, Sooperstar said:

I think the opposite from you. They're drawing a line under and pointing out the lack of fairness as they wander off.

That's all I see now. 

1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

it was injustice getting thrown out of the league when it was possible to stay up.

Exactly - Aston Villa anybody....

Edited by Thomaso

2 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

😂😂😂

His name suggests he understands secrecy, corruption, and false notions of equality pretty well TBF...

8 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Why will the club die without Budge?

You’re a clever guy 😃

The White Cockade
5 minutes ago, ramrod said:

That post was utter horseshit up to the last sentence  

Really?

So we are in a stronger position now?

All I said was stating  the obvious 

A lot of people on here were deluded thinking we would stay up or get £10M
Wishful thinking 

Agree, to a certain extent. But to file for a one off season of expansion just smacked of self preservation, it didn't benefit enough other clubs to make it worthwhile or likely to succeed. 

Captain Canada

Just now, Lone Striker said:

The tone of Hearts statement suggests we're done now.

I think the same. It's beyond belief we can be shafted like this and it's all confidential. 

Hopefully the clubs that voted out of spite and self interest are in for a very difficult time. 

Tennant's  6's
4 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Nothing statement. Game over, sadly. 

Seems like it.

Can only hope for relegation clauses to clear some of the duds out of that pathetic excuse of a squad & that Budge, Anderson, whoever, stumps up in the same manner that the fans have done and we can use the upcoming season to mould a team that will only require a few quality additions when we get promoted.

2 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

No - we had to stand up to the corruption and I’m glad we did. It will never be forgotten!

6 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Statement almost leaves more questions than answers to be honest. For a start, its not in any way confirmed that our fight is over...so what next?

It does leave questions. I think we are done now. What do you reckon?

Surely if Utd, Raith and Cove chose to represent themselves, we shouldn't have to cover their costs? Or am I completely wrong? 

What are you on about?

Sorry mate wrong poster!

Maroon tinted glasses 2
1 minute ago, D4nny_ said:

“As all Parties have been requested not to comment on the tribunal’s decision or reveal details of the hearings on the grounds of confidentiality"

This part here says it all, so the Donkey, Cabal and the C3 have all come out and given details even though all parties were asked not to.

Couldn't wait to stick the knife in and twist, the whole setup is rotten to the core and by the fact the information was released to the press before anyone else sums it up perfectly.  

Statement, for me pretty much suggests that's all folks.

Absolutely worth the fight

Nice that the Hobos and trolls who infect this place can have a wee jolly up too

All roads lead to Gorgie
3 minutes ago, communist said:

What an odd thing for a Hearts fan to say :cornette:

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

No - we had to stand up to the corruption and I’m glad we did. It will never be forgotten!

Couldn’t have put it better myself. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

I think the same. It's beyond belief we can be shafted like this and it's all confidential. 

Hopefully the clubs that voted out of spite and self interest are in for a very difficult time. 

We just need to focus on Hearts coming through this as best we can...

Was probably a bust from the moment it went to SFA arbitration. "Here we have 25 blue experts and 25 green experts. Take your pick?"

Edited by Spellczech

Fans solidarity quickly flying out the window.

place stinks with the usual shit stirring posters crawling from under their piss stained blankets

1 minute ago, communist said:

Agree, to a certain extent. But to file for a one off season of expansion just smacked of self preservation, it didn't benefit enough other clubs to make it worthwhile or likely to succeed. 

The point is it didn’t harm any Club during this world wide pandemic!

4 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

The tone of Hearts statement suggests we're done now.

Yep. That's it. Absolutely shite. 

Clearly the club have been told to keep he confidentiality line - have the brief statement.

However I can’t stand that Doncaster appears to be able to say more than we are allowed to...whole thing stinks to the core.

magicjohnston

Foundation statement also;

Dear Pledger

Today we all received the decision of the SFA arbitration panel and while the Foundation board is disappointed with the result, we are totally behind the fact that the club, along with Partick Thistle, pursued the issue as far as they could. By standing up to an unworthy and indefensible strategy of causing harm to clubs, Hearts and Partick Thistle continued to shine a light on the shortcomings of our governing body and its administrative incompetence and dubious practices. We very much hope that one positive outcome of this affair will be that those in our game with professional integrity (and a demonstrable commitment to a policy that a member organisation exists to support all of its members, particularly in times of crisis) will now stand up and demand the desperately needed improvement to our sport’s administration.

The sad tribalism which this regime’s behaviour has encouraged will have a long-lasting legacy, unfortunately. Speaking as a body representing a considerable community of supporters, we believe that now is the time for new thinking and new strategies to look to a more innovative way forward for our sport, one which is founded on the well-being of the entire football community. Our view is that the current leaders of the game have demonstrated that they are simply not up to that task.  They will for ever be remembered as the overseers of a very, very bleak period for Scottish football, and now is without doubt the time for those with principles to help our failing sport.

We all heard the oft-repeated remarks that a crisis is not a time for change, a position which appeared to be based on pure self-interest.  However, let us give those with that opinion the benefit of the doubt. With the crisis now hopefully abating, let us now look to them to sort out this shambolic organisation which has made our game a laughing stock around the world. Let us look to them to restore some principle and respect to the leadership of Scottish football.

Hearts fans know all about rising to a challenge and bringing about positive change. Let us now hope that others in our wider community have the mettle and the desire to do likewise. The future otherwise is indeed depressing, and while Hearts and Partick Thistle are the current fall-guys, it will be the sport as a whole which ultimately will suffer. As a grassroots organisation, the Foundation of Hearts is ready and willing to join with those who care in seeking a better-led, better-organised future underpinned by integrity and vision. We would ask other fans’ bodies – and indeed club chairmen and other leaders in our sport who currently have the power – to use this moment to think beyond their own clubs, to consider how this current state of affairs has been reached and what its potential consequences may be, and quite simply to demand change.

With best wishes

Stuart Wallace
Chair, Foundation of Hearts

Just now, Spellczech said:

His name suggests he understands secrecy, corruption, and false notions of equality pretty well TBF...

Great stuff. Despite all that, court of session, the spfl and now the arbitration panel have failed to find any or enough of the words you use during this debacle to change anything. Time to move on and accept it and get back up ASAP. 

8 minutes ago, allystrachan said:

So we can’t say anything about it & dont... Doncaster comes out gloating about how delighted he is.

what a shit show from start to finish.

He's certainly not alone.

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

It does leave questions. I think we are done now. What do you reckon?

Genuinely don't have a clue. I was kind of expecting a "Thanks to all our fans for your support, we move on now and build towards next season" type statement. and that was nowt like that. There is no finality attached to that statement IMO. My gut feeling is that this aint over yet, although where it goes now, I have no idea...

Bazzas right boot
25 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Don’t agree with you very often, but you are spot on here. Utter weirdos.

We agree on most things! 👍

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

So nobody gets to know why the panal reached its decision ? Am I correct .

That reeks 

They have to issue a written verdict, surely. A real piss take if they don’t

Lone Striker
1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Absolutely this !!   No point in us all arguing with each other  on here -  we tried, had a very good moral case, but the Scottish football closed shop ignored it.  If Mr. Anderson is paying for all the legal action, we should all be grateful to him.

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, ToadKiller Dog said:

That reeks 

Why it can't be in the public domain beggars belief. 

Just now, BelgeJambo said:

Fans solidarity quickly flying out the window.

place stinks with the usual shit stirring posters crawling from under their piss stained blankets

The solidarity of real fans has not changed. We will continue to support and fight for our Club - ignore the Hobbits and shit stirring arseholes on here!

Italian Lambretta
1 minute ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

That reeks 

This is the very reason Dungcaster and his cabal of cretins were so desperate to get it there.

husref musemic
2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I agree with you. 

I was being sarcastic to the previous post.

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )