SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

husref musemic
40 minutes ago, stotty said:

And still want full wages! 

it beggars belief. a bigger shower of sh!te mercenaries you'll struggle to find. 

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

Leveins Battalion

No fight from the owner,no fight from the team.

Only people connected with HMFC who have shown determination is the fans.The sooner the FOH take over the better.

Good riddance to her.

Just now, husref musemic said:

it beggars belief. a bigger shower of sh!te mercenaries you'll struggle to find. 

I don’t trust Budge any longer. I was expecting her to bin these mugs but I am not sure this will happen now.

Just now, Irufushi said:

Relegate us? Aye no bother we ain’t fighting it.

brutal from budge. 

I really didn’t get that impression.  

I got the impression she was confident the vote/relegation won’t happen and for that she probably didn’t want to come across badly on Sky with threats etc, when there’s so much else going on in the world.  I would be hugely surprised if she has any kind of give up attitude.  I would still be for the club deciding not to vote at all tomorrow also. 

gashauskis9
1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

I got the impression she was confident the vote/relegation won’t happen and for that she probably didn’t want to come across badly on Sky with threats etc, when there’s so much else going on in the world.  I would be hugely surprised if she has any kind of give up attitude.  I would still be for the club deciding not to vote at all tomorrow also. 

I'm really hoping this is the case.  Really out of character for her to chuck the towel in.

Randy Marsh
2 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

The guys correct how he feels and is right saying it !       Its shocking how this has came about ,, certain people should be rightfully embarrassed....

Agreed its an absolute disgrace it's come to this.  We need to get rid of clowns like Budge and replace them with ambitious people who actually care about the club.  

5 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

I hope you’re right, just didn’t seem like it to me. 

Will be massively disappointed in our board if they do not show the fight that we, the support expect of them, they should be trying to unite us and stand with us , I really don’t recognise our club sometimes 😔

1 minute ago, Irufushi said:

I hope you’re right, just didn’t seem like it to me. 

5 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

I'm really hoping this is the case.  Really out of character for her to chuck the towel in.

👍 me too.  It’s all I’ve got left tbh. 

I would take it on the chin, IF every other league in Europe did the same thing. I have a feeling we will be one off the few teams relegated Europe wide.

24 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Just in time for the Befred Cup group stage.

Noting also a new sole tv rights owner in Premier Sports.

This is all about tv money. Most leagues would bin this cup next season. 

3 minutes ago, Jeff said:

At this rate they might as well vote on next season as well. we might get promotion!

😂 

JAMBO _MOBY
11 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Relegate us? Aye no bother we ain’t fighting it.

brutal from budge. 

Budge has identified the best way to fight this is to ensure it gets voted down she needs to get people on side not stamp her feet.  If the clubs vote for a league proposal then I don’t see how it can be challenged legally(I’m not a lawyer though!) 

There is a poll to express your wishes on this. @davemclaren closed it to comments last night for some reason, so it looks like the thread is closed to votes too, but it isn’t. Be good to let anyone from the club looking in know how the fans feel.

2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

There is a poll to express your wishes on this. @davemclaren closed it to comments last night for some reason, so it looks like the thread is closed to votes too, but it isn’t. Be good to let anyone from the club looking in know how the fans feel.

Surprised at a couple of the no voters like. 

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

If we are voted down by conpetitor clubs then I'm done with Scottish football. 

Taking the maroon glasses off, the Product is shite and only exists to accommodate 2 clubs. 

Not worth the emotional or financial input. 

That goes for me as well.

Surprised at a couple of the no voters like. 

At least one @HMFC01 was a mistake due to my incompetence in creating a contradictory thread title and poll question.

If we are relegated, she needs to be gone instantly.

She should be fighting this tooth and nail. Absolutely disgraceful that she's taken us to this point in the first place.

3 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

At least one @HMFC01 was a mistake due to my incompetence in creating a contradictory thread title and poll question.

But still... 👍

3 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

She should be fighting this tooth and nail. Absolutely disgraceful that she's taken us to this point in the first place.

I agree but she still owns the club thanks to her overspend on the stand. 

husref musemic
18 minutes ago, Rods said:

I don’t trust Budge any longer. I was expecting her to bin these mugs but I am not sure this will happen now.

A procession of duds. The recruitment has been appalling & needs rooted out. 

We'll do it again unless this is changed. 

13 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

Sums up my feelings completely. 

davemclaren
11 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

I agree but she still owns the club thanks to her overspend on the stand. 

She still owns the club due to her holding the majority shareholding until the FoH deal us completed. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
16 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

I've been one of Mrs Budge biggest backers but I totally agree with you if we are relegated and she doesn't fight it till the death she needs to go straight away because that would be an absolute disgrace 

Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

I've been one of Mrs Budge biggest backers but I totally agree with you if we are relegated and she doesn't fight it till the death she needs to go straight away because that would be an absolute disgrace 

Mirrors my position also.

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

What does fight it till the death actually mean?

A lot of folk on here gonna have to swallow it when the vote goes against the SPFL

To me, Ann has canvassed all the clubs in the top league and is confident it will be voted in our favour unless the SPFL up the anti and hold clubs to ransom 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

through the courts as far as it will go, try and block the start of the new season encourage fans to take positive action against teams throwing us under a bus. It doesn’t actually matter if we win, we just need to hurt teams as much as we can 

GorgieRules22
Just now, BelgeJambo said:

A lot of folk on here gonna have to swallow it when the vote goes against the SPFL

To me, Ann has canvassed all the clubs in the top league and is confident it will be voted in our favour unless the SPFL up the anti and hold clubs to ransom 

If you think this will result in us staying in the Premiership your head is very much in the sand.

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Whatever it was she was referring to when she said she wouldn’t do it? 🤷‍♂️

8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

She still owns the club due to her holding the majority shareholding until the FoH deal us completed. 

It should be completed by now though. 

Just now, Last Laff said:

It should be completed by now though. 

But unfortunately a worldwide pandemic is getting in the way. Of everything.

Selkirkhmfc1874
6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Fight it legally until there's no other Avenue available 

Just now, hughesie27 said:

But unfortunately a worldwide pandemic is getting in the way. Of everything.

It should have been completed before this also. 

1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Or we go into financial ruin. Whichever comes first.

It should have been completed before this also. 

Should it have? And gone against the wishes of the FoH contributors who voted overwhelmingly to delay it?

Just now, hughesie27 said:

Should it have? And gone against the wishes of the FoH contributors who voted overwhelmingly to delay it?

Pretty sure we could find the cash to fund it. A lot of supporters would chip in, and there would probably be some with deeper pockets than most kicking about as well.

We are looking at a leader who is old, tired and out of touch. She is not representative of how I feel or most of the Hearts fans I know. If this had happened when Mercer was in charge we would be lawyering up and publicly threatening the authorities not hoping for the best and then lying back and taking it when the inevitable happens. Not fit for purpose and hasn't been for some time. 

Edited by Jodami

1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Pretty sure we could find the cash to fund it. A lot of supporters would chip in, and there would probably be some with deeper pockets than most kicking about as well.

What are you talking about?

1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

What are you talking about?

Quoted your wrong post:

5 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Or we go into financial ruin. Whichever comes first.

3 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Meant to quote this one.

Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

Quoted your wrong post:

Meant to quote this one.

I see. You might be right but it's hardly something she could come out and suggest.

The club will have Legal advice and and so will the SPFL. This whole proposal has been engineered to pitch the clubs against each other and shut down the legal opportunities for the clubs who will suffer as a result. As Tom English has pointed this is all about protecting the TV deal, fairness and sporting integrity are not a priority. Anne Budge threating Legal action is not going to achieve much in these circumstances. I think the most disgraceful part of the propsal is adopting the points average, this is simply to justify shafting Partick Thistle.

4 minutes ago, Jodami said:

We are looking at a leader who is old, tired and out of touch. She is not representative of how I feel or most of the Hearts fans I know. If this had happened when Mercer was in charge we would be lawyering up and publicly threatening the authorities not hoping for the best and then lying back and taking it when the inevitable happens. Not fit for purpose and hasn't been for some time. 

I’ve been a very ardent supporter of Budge throughout. That interview is totally at odds with how I feel though. We should fight. 

Pinning my hopes on her confidence in the SPFL proposal being voted down not being misjudged. 🙄

Independence
18 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

She will, rightly, put the future strategy for the club first so my sons have a Hearts club to support when they are older and this becomes history. If and its a big 'if' if we are relegated through these unfair means it will make us more unified than ever next season to get them promoted. We were relegated a few seasons ago through admin and this time because it is an easy option. 

heartmussel
36 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I dived in to quick here,as a season ticket holder for many years and attended some fantastic away European ties of course we should be fighting demotion.

davemclaren
10 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

if we have a reasonable legal case we certainly should.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 hours ago, Jamboelite said:

What makes you think that no crowds would stop the start of a season ? Playing behind closed doors with a massive TV audience desperate for games is right up Sky’s street.

You think Hamilton v Livingston will draw a massive tv audience competing against 5 other SPFL games and likely 5 English Premier and 10 Championship games. 

Rochdale v Crewe etc etc etc.

That's the real world 

17 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

If you think this will result in us staying in the Premiership your head is very much in the sand.

Right 

cheers for that

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )